I find it sad that ...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

yea you are to small to do anything well atleast thats what krystal says anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
incase you forgot idico we did fight all of you in despise the other night. and killed almost all of the opposing teams except for you idico you elusive little bugger we arent afraid to fight out of the guardzone or away from our house i myself am getting very tired of luna fighting its boring and always the same out come one or the other team runs to the house to regroup reequip and so on

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
do something about it and leave luna then, dont know what else to say... why u think we dont fight in luna... its like a last resort to find pvp.... most of us been playing test to pvp bc siege is pretty much not siege.

P

Punani/Atilla

Yes, but to be fair, we were being hit by two groups (KOC too). And we killed a fair amount of peeps too. there were deaths all over, hehe. I would love to see a "all hands" call to JSV, KOC, TNT, etc to say Comp or Spirit area. Those are always fun.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I agree completly!
As anyone can say, when U kill The Fudd, you get great gear, I run with Cursed arties all the time, Good runic gear, plenty of resorces ta boot!
It does get frustrating when you wear gear that good and you die to someone that has nothing but a few aids and pet balls and a Big Mouth talking how skilled they are with there tactics.....lol

I wish JsV would officially agree along with TnT/KoC/ and there forty five thousand alliances not to bring pets to a fight for one week starting Today, i myself could prolly speak for Puffy and Over Exposure "co-Gms KoC" that we KoC wont bring pets at all, im pretty sure even TnT or Tna prolly wouldnt either?

Please JsV do U wanna give this a try for one week and see how much fun this will be?

Cupcakes For Everyone!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

I have to respond to this Verumn, You have the brass to say HaHa is nothing?
WoW last time I checked that guy has been welcomed in every HEAVY hitting guild on this shard...Rev/OtF/VmP/EvO/KoC and prolly more that im unaware of,

Your flat out upset that you never obtained the skills or heart worthy enough to reach such heights, and clearly shows by your cowardly "Tactics" in the field that is the reason you or your crew must stay where your at, no one would ever take you anywhere else.
You know It!
HaHa Knows it
KoC knows it
TnT knows It
BG knew it
And All Of SP knows it.

Yellow Frosted Cupcake 4 U!

G

<blockquote><hr>

etc to say Comp or Spirit area. Those are always fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
I own Spirit.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Please JsV do U wanna give this a try for one week and see how much fun this will be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your skill in begging has increased by .01

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
truely man i dont care about tamers its the beetles that are for the most part overpowered corrupt armor , bleed , posion 4 screen range how can you possibly beat it but when you see our people we carry dragons or wyrms atleast yea we use tamers but we dont use the lame over powered beetle except for a few which i am trying to convince not to use them beouse its the beetle not the tamers skills or the pets other than the beetle try playing with a dragon for a couple days and see the difference. what should be done is the beetle needs some nerfing

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know we would be up (I feel I can speak for our guild on this issue) to a fight in Ish, or somewhere where there are no houses or GZs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of the bestest fight I've had on SP were WAKA v. VMP near Sac/Spirit...

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

You Mind me asking where that came from?
Begging for what?

i think its for the tammer free field fights for a week at least?
is this what you mean?
and if so, if you have an alacrity scroll for begging for no tammers, Ill buy it, im trying to reach Gm by today!

Cupcake! Over and Out

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
and fudd all those guilds you named were for the most part the scum of siege and i would never associate myself with them nor join them or have anything else to do with them but to fight kill and dry loot them which if im right otf was an evil faction back when i first started .well i have over 200 evil dyed mage jewels im selling at yew gate if anyone wants em their cheap and used to belong to otf . yea we never killed you guys heh right hard hitting you mean they hit the ground hard huh?

I

<blockquote><hr>

You Mind me asking where that came from?
Begging for what?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't compete. Your guild is too small you have no allies.

So, you are begging the guilds who are beating the snot out of you and forcing you to play WoW or test center to take it easy on you by not using their pets. The bad news is that no one wants to take it easy on you.

Clear enough?

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Sweet, were getting somewhere now,
Its a Start.
Nothing will be lost for the non use of any pets, how can it hurt?
lets try it for one week, You might have a blast, Tammer arnt bad in there element (PVM) if we would all agree on this it would be a riot, think of the board PvP that could come of this WoW!

lol
Suger Coated Cupcake 4 U!

I

<blockquote><hr>

and fudd all those guilds you named were for the most part the scum of siege and i would never associate myself with them nor join them or have anything else to do with them but to fight kill and dry loot them which if im right otf was an evil faction back when i first started .well i have over 200 evil dyed mage jewels im selling at yew gate if anyone wants em their cheap and used to belong to otf . yea we never killed you guys heh right hard hitting you mean they hit the ground hard huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that a list of guilds for HaHa? I thought it was a list of guilds for Goodguy.

Goodguy &gt; HaHa

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

agreed, haha ur still playing with the people u have been for last 2 years right?

thought so

AS for scorn which alliance/guild hasnt he been in?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, who the hell else is he going to play with? No one will take him or you for that matter. Of course you are still playing together.

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Storytime... lil cliche at this point but I bet about 90% of the people on siege think haha is a pretty AWESOME guy...

Your a little to pig headed (stubborn) to realize this.

Its not always the other person sometimes it is YOU.

P

Punani/Atilla

See, this is where people don't get it. I love to kill JSV, KOC, etc. I do not hate any one guild. A few people I have played with, I dislike. See, you do not know a guild or person until you run with them. I won't call JSV the sludge of Siege, cause I do not know them (know a few and I like em). I think a lot of us burn bridges for no reason. I think the majority of us would like eachother if we were in the same guild. So, it still stands, lets do Ish (between Spirit and the gate above?). Anyone in?

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Oh wow,
im so glad you cleared that up for me.....your such a tool!

Lmao!
go back in your corner, and when we need you for loot we will call you!
untill then little doggy stay on the porch, and dont interupt while the adults are talking

Alpo Filled Cupcake 4 U!

I

imported_Goron

(replying to last for convenience)
I like the idea of fighting in ish, ir away from GZs, but the problem is there needs to be a 'reason'

For example, the fight at despise (great fun, imo) was spurred because of the spawn.
The fighting in Magincia/outside trinsic was spurred because of the event.
Fighting in Doom is because of doom.
etc.

This is why I like game events, it draws people to a location, away from towns, and guardzones.
I mean sure, fighting by spirit would be great, but why would I be there in the first place? There is nothing to keep me occupied while I wait for someone else- and I assume this holds true for most people... so there is little reason for another guild to roll through.

Maybe I'll just stop going to luna and try to convince my guildies to do the same. Its hard for me though, because I get online to fight, but when the only fight to be had is in luna... ...

I

<blockquote><hr>

Lmao!
go back in your corner, and when we need you for loot we will call you!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't play WoW or test center so it is going to be hard for you to get my loot.

Come play Siege sometime. You guys usually last at least 2-3 minutes before being driven to your house and logging off. But hey, it is a fun 2-3 minutes!!

P

Punani/Atilla

I like to call it the "King of the Hill Battle Rroyale!" LOOOT and PRIDE! HEHE

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 15, 2007
yea im sorry i called vmp scum they werent they were just murders doing their job allthough i did find it a bit ***holeish to kill newbs and such but i guess we all have our bad habits . i wish otf wouldve never been allowed to join you guys and i hope palvarick gives the damn guild back to its rightful owner . when i saw vmp die and otf join bg i knew i was witnessing the dying of a shard and now it is the way i knew it would be we only have 2 big guilds and 1 small one and everyone has no one to fight but the same group of people everyday we cant get new people to come to this shard becouse we are all stuckup freakin vets that are stubborn and set in our ways

I

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

agreed, haha ur still playing with the people u have been for last 2 years right?

thought so

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, who the hell else is he going to play with? No one will take him or you for that matter. Of course you are still playing together.

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Storytime... lil cliche at this point but I bet about 90% of the people on siege think haha is a pretty AWESOME guy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the same 90% of Siege that thinks you are an AWESOME guy?

I didn't realize there were so few people left on Siege.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

IDOC
your right, You dont know anyone untill you roll with em for a bit, and I myself while I had a brief stay in J2F had the wonderful pleasure of being in vent with Verumn, Hes a legend in his own mind, gets mad at his guildys and logs off when he dies do to his own stupidity, blames everyone else and never points the finger at himself, He takes it as a personall hit if he dies, Allow me to explain, if he dies in game he thinks that every death validates the fact that hes not a good pvper,(hence why he never Duels) so he avvoids dieing at all costs even if that means running when he looses 15 hp, because in vent he has made himself out to be such a "god" that now hes a slave to his own creation, Him and Monolith have the same sickness, Mono is just smoother about it.

Outta Cupcakes 4 U!

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Kicks Little doggy Back into his little corner,
Puts muzzle on MoonglowMushMouth and swats his nose with the news paper!

dont make me rub you nose in your own Poo you left!

Melted Cupcake 4 U!

A

AntiOTF

Have to agree with you, I loved being in VmP, but when they disbanned, and otf joined B*G, I was confused and sick to my stomach, but what really made me almost throw up irl, is when revvo asked if we could be friends, sacasm or not. And I been running solo ever since.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

I say we just start spawns and fight there..then there is something to do while we wait for everyone else to get new armor and such
. But seriously i had a ton of fun fighting JSV and TNA,TNT,AO in despise alot more fun then sitting in luna.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Kicks Little doggy Back into his little corner,
Puts muzzle on MoonglowMushMouth and swats his nose with the news paper!

dont make me rub you nose in your own Poo you left!

Melted Cupcake 4 U!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. That is pretty much all you've got isn't it. Weak smack talk then nothing in game to back it up.

Thats what I thought.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

thought so

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the same 90% of Siege that thinks you are an AWESOME guy?

I didn't realize there were so few people left on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get me saying people think Im an awesome guy?

We were talkign about haha but if thats all you have than, pwnedirlftw....

YOU lose.

I also havnt heard many people back you up on how bad of a person haha is.

srsly grow up.

I

<blockquote><hr>

IDOC
your right, You dont know anyone untill you roll with em for a bit, and I myself while I had a brief stay in J2F had the wonderful pleasure of being in vent with Verumn, Hes a legend in his own mind, gets mad at his guildys and logs off when he dies do to his own stupidity, blames everyone else and never points the finger at himself, He takes it as a personall hit if he dies, Allow me to explain, if he dies in game he thinks that every death validates the fact that hes not a good pvper,(hence why he never Duels) so he avvoids dieing at all costs even if that means running when he looses 15 hp, because in vent he has made himself out to be such a "god" that now hes a slave to his own creation, Him and Monolith have the same sickness, Mono is just smoother about it.

Outta Cupcakes 4 U!

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people PvP because they enjoy fighting. Others PvP because they like to kill people and take their loot. The last kind don't usually duel much.

I

<blockquote><hr>

Where did you get me saying people think Im an awesome guy?

We were talkign about haha but if thats all you have than, pwnedirlftw....

YOU lose.

I also havnt heard many people back you up on how bad of a person haha is.

srsly grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just said "pwnedirlftw" and then told me to "srsly grow up."

LMFAO

Test Center ---------------------------------&gt;

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
bro i got nothing to prove to you, your honest a nobody.... so srsly grow up and log in game and fight if thats what u do so well, because if ur game pvp reflects anything on ur board pvp.... your hopeless....

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wheres ur comeback about test center?

P

Punani/Atilla

I hear a huge fight in Spirit is going on tonight.................

A

AntiOTF

I wish the mods would put in my suggestion I made some time back, that when 2 people fight like this, they must duel in game, and the loser is banned from stratics for 1 month. I say put up, or shut up.

P

Punani/Atilla

I like that idea. Problem is, my temp (and me for that matter) sucks at dueling. I could not pick a fight with anyone on the boards if that was put into effect.

I

You are proven to be many things but fighting isn't on the list.

A

AntiOTF

You guys don't really need the mods for this event, you could just shake on it.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

See, this is where people don't get it. I love to kill JSV, KOC, etc. I do not hate any one guild. A few people I have played with, I dislike. See, you do not know a guild or person until you run with them. I won't call JSV the sludge of Siege, cause I do not know them (know a few and I like em). I think a lot of us burn bridges for no reason. I think the majority of us would like eachother if we were in the same guild. So, it still stands, lets do Ish (between Spirit and the gate above?). Anyone in?

[/ QUOTE ]
Good point. I have fought side by side with some jsv before and had a blast. I enjoy fighting against much of k0c too.
I mean, here i am in TnA/AO alliance with many people who I used to trash talk (from bg). I just dislike my enemies, which change on a dynamic basis, and I like my friends, which change too. There are only a few individuals I dislike straight up, and they probably are not who you think they are...

I just wanna have fun, and whoever I am 'against' or 'with' is just a part of my experience.

I

imported_mo'gluk

agreed... I am here to have fun... and klomp kelmo...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

See, this is where people don't get it. I love to kill JSV, KOC, etc. I do not hate any one guild. A few people I have played with, I dislike. See, you do not know a guild or person until you run with them. I won't call JSV the sludge of Siege, cause I do not know them

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, this is where I can speak from experience. I WAS IN the JSV/C8V/SCAR/and whatever else was in that zerg alliance. I had bought the Faith Soulforge account from its original owner and I joined them. Had their map info, vent and everything. I would have two UOams open and direct all of OTF to their positions, OMG it was hilarious. Verum was one of the main ones who wasnt exactly sharp enough to realise it, hell he was blaming everyone else in that alliance for giving away guild sensitive info except for me LOL! I even got in their uoam and start ragging on them when i just couldnt take the hilarity anymore. Hell, i even got me a one week vacation from the boards cuz i posted their uoam info ROFL. Was too funny.

<blockquote><hr>

Yep. That is pretty much all you've got isn't it. Weak smack talk then nothing in game to back it up.

Thats what I thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this coming from you? Pot meet kettle. Lol. How you can even sit there and tell someone they have weak talk is really amazing to me, the same way it amazed me when your friends of so many years kicked you to the curb, even after you BEGGED , yes begged for an alliance with BG and you got all butt sore when Ibichi told you to play with yourself cause she wanted nothing to do with you hehe, ah well you gotta do what your good at . Oh man too funny. Odd how the group of your friends took the so called "scum" of siege and told you to take a hike. Ah well, im sure with proper counseling you will get over it.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Mo, i was real disappointed today you didnt hang around long enough at the JsV house for me to throw some CupCakes at ya....Grrr

Many Cupcakes 4 U

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah I redlined memnoch and prolly could have taken him but I knew the odds were against me... and meeb nub be da smartest uruk... but meeb nub dat stoopid.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TnT and TnA all they do is fight from Krystals house.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll start taking screen shots or fraps videos of you guys in your six houses dismounting and casting from inside.
<blockquote><hr>

Hell five of em killed me the other day and only one [censored] had enough courage to come out and try and loot me. And it was just me and Tis him standing there.

[/ QUOTE ] that was me that ran out, and I didnt loot, I just looked to make sure you died. Why didn't I loot if I could only see tis him still there? Because I could only SEE tis him, your five stealthers were, well, stealthing.

<blockquote><hr>

The only guild I have not seen house fight here is KOC.

[/ QUOTE ]thats because they dont have a house down the steeet from yours. Maybe if you left town, and went by their house and tried sieging them, you'd see sometimes they have to house sit a little too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your barking up the wrong tree here. I'm always out of town. And KOC ownes a house right by JSV, still never seen them fight from it. And Tis Him was the only one left on that night. I don't really wanna board pvp with you. All your posts I read of yours make you out to be an ok guy in my book. All I was trying to get across is the fact that everyone does what the original poster was complaining about. Not to single out JSV.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

storytime, i take that as a direct insult!

fact is people dont wana play bc it is honesty played out and kind of boring.... no one here is crying that i can see besides verum "go figure" but its all going to be fine soon!

ps loading the brit faction with more ghost cams, enjoy guys its an early xmas present

[/ QUOTE ]

Puffy I have a great deal of respect for your pvp. You have dueled me many times (Killing me every time) and have never shown disrespect towards me in any way. But loading the stone with ghost cams so people can't join bro is wrong. I don't run hide /'stealth, I get whacked all the time. And try to learn and become a better pvper everytime I do. But keeping me from joining factions with my friends is not something I'd expect from you. Maybe I'm wrong thou, and should just listen to all the people who say to me " Don't defend Puffy he'll show his true colors"

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well stated Idico. I'm not going to bother with the hundreds of responses in my head to the various posts in this thread. Some of it true, some of it is not and its not worth arguing over.
I just want to say one thing; I would rather be dead, than bored.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
who are you to judge anyone buddy, your really hypocritical in alot of your posts... you claim to be this pure avatar when in actuality your anything but...

Keep living in the dream world buddy you may wake up. SOMEDAY

quick question how to you ignore a user? this will make things alot easier for me not having to scan through the bs.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

storytime, i take that as a direct insult!

fact is people dont wana play bc it is honesty played out and kind of boring.... no one here is crying that i can see besides verum "go figure" but its all going to be fine soon!

ps loading the brit faction with more ghost cams, enjoy guys its an early xmas present

[/ QUOTE ]

Puffy I have a great deal of respect for your pvp. You have dueled me many times (Killing me every time) and have never shown disrespect towards me in any way. But loading the stone with ghost cams so people can't join bro is wrong. I don't run hide /'stealth, I get whacked all the time. And try to learn and become a better pvper everytime I do. But keeping me from joining factions with my friends is not something I'd expect from you. Maybe I'm wrong thou, and should just listen to all the people who say to me " Don't defend Puffy he'll show his true colors"

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know it was kind of a joke, we dont make ghost cams anymore seeing as spawning is near exstinct.. I got alot of respect to give to people who show the same in return. Ive never had a problem with ya and prolly never will...

I just dont understand why people dont understand the whole concept of this thread..... We are trying to be a community and discuss the whole tamer/pvp thing... I think its played out and its driving alot of vetrans away from the shard, but who cares right... Lets all play for ourselves and say F the community....

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.