• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How old are you?

C

Cipher

24... but I had an early start. I built my first computer at age 4 with the help of my father. One of those old kits with the vacuum tubes before you could get mass produced PCs affordably. I think it was a rather dated at the time though. First thing he installed on it was Pong. hehe, the good ol' days.

J

jumpgo692003

27....turning 28 in June

How time flies ....its like you are sleeping,...and then someone reminds you its gone with questions like this

:*(

L

Lady Beth

Well you are only one year older then me. Thats not go bad, we could be 30!!!!

hehe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

Aries1

I'm 22, old enough to do it, young enough to get away with it [or so i keep telling myself]

M

MatildadeMonica

31-35, although I'm turning 36 in july, and sometimes I feel like I'm 10 years old with the mentality I have to deal with in this game.

V

Vlane

Im 15 therefor i know everything [tounge]. Most of you probably wouldve guessed by the way i act on the boards (i act more mature in UO depending on the character)...keke

C

Cat Crimson

As old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this post.... will never die! *stamps his official invulnerable sticker on it*

M

MatildadeMonica

37 and hangin on by a thread. I don't even know my own age, had to edit it from 38. gah!

M

MatildadeMonica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Some of us older people never stopped playing, we just progressed on :] &lt;p&gt;&lt;hr&gt;</blockquote>
&lt;br&gt;Yeah exactly, it's fun! i'm still as happy today when logging in to Atlantic as many years ago i load the Ultima III 5 1/4 diskette into my Apple ][
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;lol

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG we have those still, hubby worked at Origina for about 2 years but we had them before that.

G

over a year and a half old... who pulled this one outta the graveyard?

i'm 20

R

Rhiannon of Luna

*bursts out laughing at just barely post dawn hours and scared the dog and cat*
I have never heard that one. I think I'll borrow it if you don't mind!

Until I get permission to use that phrase, I'll admit to being 46.

J

JD The Good

16-20 17 exactly. anyone gonna do the murder mistry tonight? if so wanna team up?

C

Cyrus of Sosaria

26 going on 27, and a Christmas Baby...
*cries*

Getting half the presents a normal kid would get, or having my b-day completely ignored for the sake of more xmas junk was fun growing up!

G

31......not that it matters as I am often told in game and on the boards that I must be 12 because of my noob armor.

*sigh*

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

n00b armor!? Grifty doesn't even wear armor!

And everyone knows 12 year-olds excel at games, and cheat their way to uber-1337 items. =Þ

Well, I didn't, but I'm sure some do!

Nice excuse, but you fail to look younger! Teehee.

C

Cat Crimson

<blockquote><hr>

jeez! how old is this post?! lol

uhh im 18

Stuffa

[/ QUOTE ]

This post is older than you are :p

C

Cat Crimson

<blockquote><hr>

*bursts out laughing at just barely post dawn hours and scared the dog and cat*
I have never heard that one. I think I'll borrow it if you don't mind!

Until I get permission to use that phrase, I'll admit to being 46.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL fire away, its an old phrase but quite a good comeback for nosey age enquiries :p

P

palidor13

<blockquote><hr>

26 going on 27, and a Christmas Baby...
*cries*

Getting half the presents a normal kid would get, or having my b-day completely ignored for the sake of more xmas junk was fun growing up!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's no party 2 days later...but then they always kind of squashed our birthdays together.

I'm 30...31 two days after Cyrus is 27.
<font color="red"> And for those of you who are confused, Cyrus and I are brothers in real life. </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

This would have more meaning as a poll where folk could see the breakdown without tons of work sorting through individual posts to get it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Idea.... can someone start a Poll with the same question and age ranges so we can see which range has the largest percentage of posters of Atlantic?

G

would if i knew how to post a poll. i really wish i did. in fact, i'm not entirely sure that you CAN post a poll here...

G

I know an Admin and maybe a Mod. can create a poll... I thought plus users could make one?

G

not to my knowledge, bud. i wish, there have been many times when i'd have liked to make a poll. ...not like it'd hurt anything to let me make a poll, i mean i DO pay for the stupid forums...

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[qoute]
How do I put a poll in my post? [Top]
Putting a poll in your post is simple, but remember: Posts with polls in them cannot be edited. If you've made a mistake, they must be deleted and then re-entered. Therefore, use the "Preview" option several times until you know you've set it up correctly.
Only admins, moderators and Stratics Plus Members may create polls.

Any registered and logged on user may vote in the polls.

If polls are enabled then you start by just creating a new post in a forum. You will see a text box that allows you to specify how many polls you want to have in your post and the system will guide you through the rest. This feature is greatly extended from previous versions.

[/ QUOTE ]

The amusing thing? It doesn't tell you how, heh.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear god... I just read this post... it's ancient.

I posted in this when I was 16

I'm now 19... *shudder*