• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How old are you?

L

Lady Beth

Just to get an idea of the age group around here how old are you?
1-9
10-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55.
56+

I am 26-30 age range.

*edit* Edited the ages for JC

G

41-45 group
Here is a picture of my little angel.
Taken with a cellphone camera.
He is almost eight months and loves Ultima. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif
By the way he looks exactly like my baby pictures /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

suburbanhell

26-30 going on 40, lol

*goes back to his cubicle of doom*

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
16 and already feeling too old /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

turn 17 in less than a month an all - may 5th be my birthday, taurus my star sign *edits out atrocious juvenile content due to young-age naive tendencies (04/01/09)*

Stuffa

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL cubicle of doom....

remember everyone to marvel at the barton pictures in BARTON!!!

G

ah... uh.. hmmm...

41-45 here.....

guess that makes me old enough to know better, but still young enough to want to take a chance... hehehe.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
groove that aint as old as i thought mst of them would be... i expected most of hte staff to be like 45ish lol

C

Cypress[blessed]

I'm 20, um.. but I don't want to be included in the 16 - 20 age group. Saying it like that makes me feel like I'm extremely young, but I don't think I'm too young *shrugs*

G

What about the people younger then 9? Are they not allowed to participate in this poll?

K

Kitty Black

26-30 range.....27 I still can't believe I am....It kinda snuck up on me when I wasn't looking /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
52, but I haven’t decided what I want to be when I grow up. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

G

AHHHH why are you smiling it at me?
you make me feel creeped out...AHHH!

Oh and to stay on topic
I'm a younging only 15 going 16 in october.

Many people say I am Imature
Many say I act to old, and should act like a kid.

So either way I'm happy.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Jynx....I meant to smile at Stuffa....don't be creeped out. Stuffa's birthday is the day before mine and I wanted to acknowledge that by smiling and for some reason I wrote your name. It's fixed now /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

E

epy

try and guess (question does not apply to tiffany case or britney)

D

Dyer

41-45 group for this old man. Old enough to know better and dumb enough to do it anyway.

L

Lord Boru

35 this September and damn proud of it too
to tell you the truth, I never expected to live this long..

M

Mekere

36 in the 36-40 group. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Glad to know there are a lot of others in the same age range.
I'm always surprised at the wide age range of people that love to play UO.

B

Britney

Epy, I woulda guessed you were thirty something if you hadn't told me. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

C

Cyne

I'm at the top end of the 26-30 bracket /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn! this is like... scary... it's like as if it's suggesting that ultima is .... an adults game :O

adults... playing a video game?! and loads of them!

video games are made for people like me, damn you! the adults are taking over - we must act...

Stuffa

G

30 (31 in September), married to a 32 year old fellow UO player, and just got a little future UO player. (Kitty is 37 days old)

D

*Dexlian*

I'm a mere 16......I, like Stuffa am a Taurus, we're both slightly mad and practically the same age.....and once we took a picture of one of us and 6 months later we didn't know whether it was a picture of me or a picture of him.....it was rather strange....*Cue the music from the Twilight Zone*

Anyway, May 20th for me. But i don't expect you all to remember /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif