• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Halloween Masquerade Ball, Oct. 30th @ 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The Romanus family would like to cordially invite all the citizens of the Kingdom, and neighboring territories, to join us as we celebrate the day of All Hallows' Eve in our great city. As usual, the family will host a grand Masquerade Ball for all participants with many prizes and giveaways for all to enjoy. Masquerades will be required.

Prizes & Giveaways Include:
- A mummified corpse.
- A hanging skeleton deed.
- An evil idol.
- A 2-piece Anhk.
- A single costume mask of your choice.
- An ancestral gravestone.
- A 2-piece grave.
- A bloody pentagram deed (large).
- A willow tree deed.
- 500,000 gold for BEST COUPLE COSTUME
- 100,000 for MOST CREATIVE COSTUME (cannot use the costume mask)

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pandy for a fun night. It was great getting to see all the costumes. I loved the Tiger and the Dragon, and of course the Princess and the Frog. I am also glad that the lovely Mona Lisa showed up before I had to leave. She and Leonardo made quite a couple. The crazy pumpkin scavenger hunt was a blast. I found more bats than pumpkins, but It was a good hunt.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the costumes! It was AWESOME! ;)

And I loved the ode to LOTR with Gandalf's appearance, it was brilliant.