• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gypsy wagons for players

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I keep dreaming. Remember Cher's old song, Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves? Our version of it has changed a bit and is called, Gypsies, Goblins & Thieves... since the Crown has chosen to disregard all three on more than one occasion. *sigh*

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I've given up hope.... sorry
Don't see much I like much anymore..... Just sayin.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Personally, I've given up hope.... sorry
Don't see much I like much anymore..... Just sayin.
If you've given up hope, that makes me especially sad since you did so much to keep my hopes alive for so long regarding the gypsy wagons. :( :grouphug:

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you've given up hope, that makes me especially sad since you did so much to keep my hopes alive for so long regarding the gypsy wagons. :( :grouphug:
Ok, for you, Old Gypsy, I'll continue to hope...... What makes me sad is that this thread keeps coming up - over and over and over - for so long now..... And yet, they won't even extend to us the courtesy of any type of official comment.... Or, unofficial for that matter.... Nothing.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ok, for you, Old Gypsy, I'll continue to hope...... What makes me sad is that this thread keeps coming up - over and over and over - for so long now..... And yet, they won't even extend to us the courtesy of any type of official comment.... Or, unofficial for that matter.... Nothing.
I understand and share your frustration. It doesn't appear that the powers-that-be have seriously examined the idea at all, even though it has received a surprising amount of positive input from players via this thread. I guess that old saying is true: "Hope springs eternal"... although it can fade with the passing of time. :sad4:

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My request last night at the Governor's Council to improve the Gypsy area of Minoc was denied (for the time being, and for good in character reasons). I hope to make it a good proof of concept for the Gypsy Wagons if I can.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
My request last night at the Governor's Council to improve the Gypsy area of Minoc was denied (for the time being, and for good in character reasons). I hope to make it a good proof of concept for the Gypsy Wagons if I can.
Any and all support is most definitely welcome.

Shady Ghost

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
racist!

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be pretty cool. Be nice to have something at least.