• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goose - Sonoma Pac Napa LS Siege Chessy Europa GL Drachs Cats Baja

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Europa's goose is just over the bridge from Britain, turn south/east and its on that stretch of sand next to the water. Sorry don't have time to do a pic or map right now, if somebody hasn't done it by the time i get back from work i will post one then.

Elf.
i just tried to find it with no luck - which direction do i run from Trammel Brit GATE Elffin?

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa's goose is just over the bridge from Britain, turn south/east and its on that stretch of sand next to the water. Sorry don't have time to do a pic or map right now, if somebody hasn't done it by the time i get back from work i will post one then.

Elf.
It is on East Britain Side - Go towards the water there is a little patch of sand where the statue stands.
EastBritSand.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
*This will only work if you ue the EC Client!*
Here is a descirption how to reach Fromosa's GOOSE - just follow the path, hit the exact spot i am standing at and teleport to the other side
As you enter the Castle go right and move over the black goza's and you will hit the floor downstairs...there is th Goose standing
The gate next to it will lead you back to Brit
greets!

formosa.JPG

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Added ARIRANG - actually thre is a gate at Brit West Bank BUT if this goes away, the Goose is next to the Counseler's Guild Hall which is next to Blackthorne's Castle Entrance (Bridge)
greets
Ron
arirang.JPG

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*This will only work if you ue the EC Client!*
Here is a descirption how to reach Fromosa's GOOSE - just follow the path, hit the exact spot i am standing at and teleport to the other side
As you enter the Castle go right and move over the black goza's and you will hit the floor downstairs...there is th Goose standing
The gate next to it will lead you back to Brit
greets!

View attachment 13365
The east bridge into the castle now has a clear path through the hedges, no magery needed.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also a side note about Formosa's there is a way to get it, but it requires you to be a mage with teleport, (Note: i have started two mages and both of them have had the teleport spell in their books, It also seems to work better in the Enhanced client over the classic, though it is still do-able in classic just MUCH harder to teleport to the right spot.) there is one spot by the east bridge to the EM island that you can teleport over to the island from and from there it's easy to get, though it's hard to see it, there are black goza's over it and only a small portion sticks above them, you can drop down and go into the area from behind. Note the Picture for the EC spots, the CC spot to tele to is the little grey patch View attachment 13364 closest to the bottom of your screen.
Got it. You can climb the stairs there and drop down over the hedge that walls off the gazas.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Havent seen anything for Baja yet, Atlantic is also missing...i guess most of the missing shards will get their goose this easter Weekend...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Havent seen anything for Baja yet, Atlantic is also missing...i guess most of the missing shards will get their goose this easter Weekend...
If any other statues are placed before Friday evening, they might have a very limited lifespan left on them. The statues that are currently out say they have 3 days left on them. So, if the statue for Lake Austin that may be placed tonight was created at the same time as Sonoma's, it might only be up for 2 days before it disappears.

llamavoltex

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone find Oceania yet?

Schedule of japan
28Thu22:00JST(09:00am EST)Mugen/29Fri22:00Hokuto/30sat21:00Yamato/23:00Mizuho
31Sun14:00Sakura/20:00Wakoku/21:00IZumo/22:00Asuka

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, maybe Atlantic's not getting one......I did some exploring, with what time I have these days, and came up empty handed.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are so many on Atlantic already, I guess there seeing no point in giving us ours!!!

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm beginning to wonder if 4th man and Lord Lew are onto something coz I looked all day yesterday and today and nothing on Atl except possible xfer'd ones on vendors although I thought xfers were down this last week or maybe I read that wrong whenever it was posted? Supposedly L.A. is supposed to have theirs up tonight and if they do there will more than likely only be a couple of days or so to find it and claim it.

Newbury

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Anyone find Oceania yet?

Schedule of japan
28Thu22:00JST(09:00am EST)Mugen/29Fri22:00Hokuto/30sat21:00Yamato/23:00Mizuho
31Sun14:00Sakura/20:00Wakoku/21:00IZumo/22:00Asuka
Mugen is up and is located at the small flower bed in New Magencia

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does anyone know if baja's goose is available yet?

posting baja pics. Go to Skara to the Fairground. Look inside the farmers hut and you will see a gold pot. Clicking on the gold pot teleports you in to Jacks Beanstalk. Clicking on the correct flower allows you to "climb" the beanstock. Clicking the last correct flower teleports you into the statue. Very clever EM to do this...very cute.

Attachments

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Chargar! Baja has an awesome EM it looks like. I def want a Clarence for a pet too...

FYI: only 2 days left on the statues it looks like, if you're going to get rewards on shards better do it soon guys. Afaik LA is still behind and have not seen anything on Atl yet.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow Bennu, :( its just not cute anymore. It just is not.

First all my points are gone... now this.
I honor you for staying so very long but I have to speak my mind. As do you.

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Oceania one is on Trinsic Island, over the bridge, up the path and at the northern tip. It only has 2 days left on it so suggest you go quick if you want them.

Last edited:

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have been following all the posts to the Easter egg locations but not sure if I have missed these ones,
anyone know if they are out and if so, where they are located? (Lake Austin, Legends)

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Europa the statue has a timer which says 2days as of this posting. If anybody wants to grab them here before the timer runs out (Even if your not trading with me) icq me on 76844852 and i will gate you if i am available. If you do wish to trade me for urs on europa all the better.

Elf.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been following all the posts to the Easter egg locations but not sure if I have missed these ones,
anyone know if they are out and if so, where they are located? (Lake Austin, Legends)

Supposedly tonight LA has an event, perhaps Augustus will place the statue tonight. I dunno for sure, it was supposed to be last nite but the server DNS addresses and maint I think messed him up (last nite)? EDIT: It looks like the date is the 29th of this month not tonight...I really needa get some sleep me thinks.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statue on Balhae is in a large walled complex in the farm fields west of Britain (it is in the field that is farthest north and west). The screen shots below show the entrance to use to get into the complex and the location of the building with the statue in it (it's just around the corner, to the south, of the entrance gates).

The blue moongate near the building with the statue is a "regular" moongate with a gump.

As of 2:15 am Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, March 29th, the statue currently says it has 2 days left on it.

entrance to balhae event area.jpg balhae easter statue.jpg

Also, the town cryer near the EM Hall on Legends is delivering this message, "The easter bunny is coming to town! Meet in the EM Hall in Britain at 8 pm EST 3/29/2013."

And the Lake Austin EM site says there will be a mini-event called "Chicketty Secrets" on March 29th at 8:30 pm CST at Britain Hall. (I do not know for sure whether this mini-event has anything to do with the Easter goose statue.")

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The statue on Balhae is in a large walled complex in the farm fields west of Britain (it is in the field that is farthest north and west). The screen shots below show the entrance to use to get into the complex and the location of the building with the statue in it (it's just around the corner, to the south, of the entrance gates).

The blue moongate near the building with the statue is a "regular" moongate with a gump.

As of 2:15 am Eastern Daylight Time on Friday, March 29th, the statue currently says it has 2 days left on it.

View attachment 13423 View attachment 13424
There is a FIRE colored Moongate at Luna Bank 2nd floor you can take to this Buildings - the town crier at the stable who is playing the harpsichord will tell you the news ;)

balhae.JPG

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The Oceania one is on Trinsic Island, over the bridge, up the path and at the northern tip. It only has 2 days left on it so suggest you go quick if you want them.
Follow the eggs path to the east starting at the Trinsic BANK, you will come up to Trinisc Island and walk north to the statue ;)

oceania.JPG

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so are we saying 7 shades x 4 colours= 28 in total

cant see legends or lake austin posted???

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
28 colours???? 4 x7 shades???...surely somebody know by now

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm only seeing 4 colors and 6 shades... where are we getting 7?