• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goose - Sonoma Pac Napa LS Siege Chessy Europa GL Drachs Cats Baja

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Got an egg on both shards per account - so you can start grabbing one egg per account per shard with no worries ;)

Btw, THANK you chargar42 for the info's collected so far!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since its active on two shards...anyone able to confirm they got one on both? I do not want to go grab one on Pacific and not be able to get one on my home shard

BG
I got 9 on both and plan on getting 9 on as many shards as I can.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow T, maybe someone on your shard would have liked the goose... just saying. It was no secret what they looked like so why get one in the first place?

I am wondering if any of the eggs will be speckled. Just a hope, not an actual sighting of any. :)

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*laughs* I just put one in an incubator today but I am not expecting anything to happen. It would be cool
though if something hatched! :thumbsup:

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh that reminded me of what Lord B and Dupree were talking of as you log in Stratics... Back in the day when uo wasa dream they didnt have the abilitys to do as we do now.. softwear and computers were stilltoo much in the infancy stage...

THP just drop them at bank there are players who have 1 account and would love your hand*me*down goose.

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have any more locations for the Golden Easter other shards- also posting locations for the lovely Mesanna trees would be awesome!

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have any more locations for the Golden Easter other shards- also posting locations for the lovely Mesanna trees would be awesome!
this three??????????????:danceb:

Spider Tree
Weight: 1 Stones
To Legends My Sincere Thanks!
Hugs
Mesanna

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets post locations on each shard for this reward. This one is on Sonoma. You have to click on the blue statue beside EM Eira's house. Pacific's Location is north of Brit Cemetary. Just follow the eggs after you go thru gate in luna. Lake Superior's is in Blackthorns Castle..SW corner. Napa's is at the Luna fairground tent.
thx for all location is more easy :)

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the locations guys~ =) Looking for info regarding other servers Easter item locations now, especially LA and Atl. With as low a population as LA has the location def won't be by word of mouth. =/

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets post locations on each shard for this reward. This one is on Sonoma. You have to click on the blue statue beside EM Eira's house. Pacific's Location is north of Brit Cemetary. Just follow the eggs after you go thru gate in luna. Lake Superior's is in Blackthorns Castle..SW corner. Napa's is at the Luna fairground tent.
thank you, I also would like to say that maze on Sonoma looks really cool, Ima have to go back there sometime to try it out!

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are adorable!! and I better get busy, hope I'm not late for some - thanks for posting these locations! :thumbup:

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How many clicks did/does it take to get the little egg please? I have doubled clicked till the cows spawned and nothing.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the back of the goose open up? If it does then the egg should be in your pack, if not, your either bugged or you purchased a used goose.

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many clicks did/does it take to get the little egg please? I have doubled clicked till the cows spawned and nothing.
Dbl-click once to drop egg.

Btw, I have seen the Goose for sale on vendors for 45m on Atl for 3 days already so I'm guessing Atl has theirs already but the ones who know the location aren't letting anyone else know for greed...at least that seems to be the way Luna vendors roll on Atl. :arr:

Last edited:

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dbl-click once to drop egg.

Btw, I have seen the Goose for sale on vendors for 45m on Atl for 3 days already so I'm guessing Atl has theirs already but the ones who know the location aren't letting anyone else know for greed...at least that seems to be the way Luna vendors roll on Atl. :arr:

They could have transferred them there. If Atl does have their's plz let me know so I can post location. Thanks!

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could have transferred them there. If Atl does have their's plz let me know so I can post location. Thanks!
They would have lost $$ on xfer, oh wait, that's right I forgot about vet reward xfer token shields...maybe you're right. If I find anything abou LA or Atl I'll post it.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic will get ours, but as with valentines, I'm expecting a challenge while going to claim it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So far I have gotten a bunch of different colors of the Geese and eggs.

Seems to me the Eggs though come in 3 varieties:

First one has silver stripes radiating up from the base
Second one has stripes going around the bottom part across the center then the base is a different color.
Third type has like a diamond shaped base like it's sitting on a pedestal.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was my goose. had to say the Statue was Purdy and everything. :) I'll try again tomorrow. Yup the goose opens up to look like a pheasant! and then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant!*sigh*

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for GL info Jill :)

I was informed by EM Augustus on LA that it would be later this week before Lake Austin gets caught up. He thought Wednesday would be the event to start it and then it should last a week like the others.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was my goose. had to say the Statue was Purdy and everything. :) I'll try again tomorrow. Yup the goose opens up to look like a pheasant! and then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant! then a duck... then a pheasant!*sigh*
Did you make sure to look under everything in your pack? If your in classic, things can get lost easily :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The goose-giving arcanist statue on Formosa is at the EM Reward Hall, which is on the same island in Malas as the other shards. Both bridges to the island are well-blocked with hedges. However, there is a new way to get there. I do not know how long this route will remain open, though, so do not delay taking advantage of it.

If you do not already have a rune for the island, run north from the Britain moongate until you reach the house shown here which is associated with the royal guards and owned by Professor X. On the east side of the house is a teal moongate you should enter.

formosa royal guard house.jpg

Taking the teal moongate outside the Professor's house will take you to the entrance of the reward castle:

formosa em castle entrance.jpg

You will find the statue on the lower level to the north of the entrance. If you happen to accidentally run up the stairs and end up on top of the black gazas, you should still see just a little bit of the statue poking through.

formosa goose arcanist statue.jpg

The blue gate near the statue will take you to the royal guard hall just west of the bridge into Britain (near the stable). For the moment, there is a teal moongate at the hall which dumps you in front of Professor X's house if you are having trouble finding it, but I have feeling that the teal moongates are probably going to disappear at server maintenance in a few hours.

Last edited:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The goose-giving arcanist statue on Formosa is at the EM Reward Hall, which is on the same island in Malas as the other shards. Both bridges to the island are well-blocked with hedges. However, there is a new way to get there. I do not know how long this route will remain open, though, so do not delay taking advantage of it.

If you do not already have a rune for the island, run north from the Britain moongate until you reach the house shown here which is associated with the royal guards and owned by Professor X. On the east side of the house is a teal moongate you should enter.

View attachment 13325

Taking the teal moongate outside the Professor's house will take you to the entrance of the reward castle:

View attachment 13326

You will find the statue on the lower level to the north of the entrance. If you happen to accidentally run up the stairs and end up on top of the black gazas, you should still see just a little bit of the statue poking through.

View attachment 13327

The blue gate near the statue will take you to the royal guard hall just west of the bridge into Britain (near the stable). For the moment, there is a teal moongate at the hall which dumps you in front of Professor X's house if you are having trouble finding it, but I have feeling that the teal moongates are probably going to disappear at server maintenance in a few hours.

Yep, moongate is gone or at least when I went at 6:30 cst it was not visible.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa's goose is just over the bridge from Britain, turn south/east and its on that stretch of sand next to the water. Sorry don't have time to do a pic or map right now, if somebody hasn't done it by the time i get back from work i will post one then.

Elf.