• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goose - Sonoma Pac Napa LS Siege Chessy Europa GL Drachs Cats Baja

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets post locations on each shard for this reward. This one is on Sonoma. You have to click on the blue statue beside EM Eira's house. Pacific's Location is north of Brit Cemetary. Just follow the eggs after you go thru gate in luna. Lake Superior's is in Blackthorns Castle..SW corner. Napa's is at the Luna fairground tent. Siege's statue is at the EM Counselor hall in brit. Chessy's is in SE Corner of Moonglow. Added pic for GL Cats is in the Artist Guild basement..next to wbb. Gave Baja its own post at the end.

Attachments

Last edited:

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Hm isnt Easter in like 2 weeks? Any indication that its live on other shards as well?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Than you so much for the information. Thank you Devs and Ems for the nice gift! :)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems if you double click the Golden Easter Goose you get a small Easter Egg. I only got one so far.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easter.jpg
I have 8 Golden Eggs different colors but have only clicked 2 to get Easter Egg and both of them are different colors

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it 1 per account per Shard or all characters on a given shard can claim 1 ?

Also, when double clicked to get the egg, does the Statue recharge to give more eggs after some time or is it just 1 egg per statue max ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the 9 geese I got on Sonoma and the eggs that they laid (I put geese of a similar color in the same column and stacked similarly colored eggs). I left some of the geese with their "wings" spread so you can see what that looks like. They're very pretty and make a nice Easter gift. Thank you!

sonoma 2013 easter eggs.jpg

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the 9 geese I got on Sonoma and the eggs that they laid (I put geese of a similar color in the same column and stacked similarly colored eggs). I left some of the geese with their "wings" spread so you can see what that looks like. They're very pretty and make a nice Easter gift. Thank you!

View attachment 13158

I see 9 Geese and 9 eggs. Does that mean that each goose can only lay 1 egg, period ?
Or do they recharge over time and can lay more than 1 egg per goose ?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see 9 Geese and 9 eggs. Does that mean that each goose can only lay 1 egg, period ?
Or do they recharge over time and can lay more than 1 egg per goose ?
Yes, I collected one egg per goose. I don't know yet if they'll produce any more. And they only seem to produce the eggs while in your backpack. Clicking on the geese while they're locked down (either before or after they make an egg) doesn't seem to do anything and there are no context menu options for them, other than to retrieve them to your backpack.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, I collected one egg per goose. I don't know yet if they'll produce any more. And they only seem to produce the eggs while in your backpack. Clicking on the geese while they're locked down (either before or after they make an egg) doesn't seem to do anything and there are no context menu options for them, other than to retrieve them to your backpack.
did they make any sound when laying the egg like in RL. LOL

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
did they make any sound when laying the egg like in RL. LOL
I didn't hear anything, but I have the sound down pretty low. I think there was a message when the small easter egg showed up, but I don't remember now what it was.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The message is : "The goose contains an egg!"

By the way, I created a new character and was able to get one, although the message said i was too young.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol the body does look like a duck but with fairy wings

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
come back Grim, your replacment needs teaching. He made a duck and called it a goose...

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
hmmm, I do not see any wings, what I see is a goose with an egg on it's back, which then appears to look "cracked open" when dbl clicked ! Either way, Kinda cute!!:smile2:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The message is : "The goose contains an egg!"

By the way, I created a new character and was able to get one, although the message said i was too young.
Did you do this on an acct you already play? Trial accts do not work.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is this active on Sonoma and not the other shards??
Well I'd guess that the Sonoma EM might not be around over Easter so set it up early...?

Timing on the Valentine's item was varied by shard too, some had a 'mini quest' whilst others just got the gift-giver, so I suspect this will be down to shard EMs for timing.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Timing on the Valentine's item was varied by shard too, some had a 'mini quest' whilst others just got the gift-giver, so I suspect this will be down to shard EMs for timing.
I'm all for variety and each shard having its own little bit of flavor, but some things need to stay uniform.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried to recieve on on Sonoma and i get the message its in my back pack, but it never materialized. If I click on the statue again I recieve the message that you are only allowed one. Anyone
else having this problem, just wanting to warn people that it might be broken before trying.

Ok figured it needed the new patches to see it.

Last edited:

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm all for variety and each shard having its own little bit of flavor, but some things need to stay uniform.
For important, game changing things and systems, true. For trivia, I really can't see any problem at all with things being slightly different, and I think the timing of people getting a free decorative item for Easter just doesn't seem to me to be anything more than trivial, since everyone is going to get the chance of getting one - and it's still ten days before the 'event' the gift is related to!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the blue arcanist statue on Sonoma for the goose gift had a 1 week lifespan and it was placed Sunday. You might not want to wait until Easter to collect your gift on Sonoma because the statue might be long gone by then.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can the eggs be consumed ? And do they give any super powers :)
Could be fun if they turned you into the easter bunny for 5min or something.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats all we need red bunnys killing in fel....

We must remember though paid the EM's are still working on their own time availability... the Sonoma EM might as was suguested, did not have the proper time fraim open and rather then keep Sonoma out of the fun it was pushed forward a bit ... I aplaud the EM for being so considerate of her/his shard players. Due to some lack in personel to fill shard slots or funds to cover, most shards have only 1 EM. So cut the person some slack.... What was a 2 EM job is now a solo act.....

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For important, game changing things and systems, true. For trivia, I really can't see any problem at all with things being slightly different, and I think the timing of people getting a free decorative item for Easter just doesn't seem to me to be anything more than trivial, since everyone is going to get the chance of getting one - and it's still ten days before the 'event' the gift is related to!
Just like they did for the V Day gift, didn't some shards get these after the day it was for. LOL

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The map above is much better, thanks

Last edited:

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 13158
ohhh the fire one looks cool!

i just pulled a jet black one on Pac, first black one ive seen so far.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Since its active on two shards...anyone able to confirm they got one on both? I do not want to go grab one on Pacific and not be able to get one on my home shard

BG

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since its active on two shards...anyone able to confirm they got one on both? I do not want to go grab one on Pacific and not be able to get one on my home shard

BG
I got 5 on both