• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get your Valentine Day's gifts!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i demand real time is stopped...to allow me to play UO

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not sure if this is related, but what is this?

These nasty daddy's were in Malas.. who is the king? I didn't vote for him!
That is the crap that killed me when I logged into my house on Atlantic this morning. I was NOT impressed. They then proceeded to block the recall spot to my house so I couldn't recall back once I had hightailed it off to get rezzed.

I got pee'd off so once I finally got home I logged out as there is nothing my lagging chars on atlantic can do while this stuff is swarming my house. I ping between 280-450 on atlantic and my chars basically 'stutter' on recall and take about 15-30 seconds to 'move' after I land, in which time I am dead as those things 1-2 hit kill you. I did try an RC on one and it did nothing in the way of damage, didn't even get it to 99% health. I won't play there til they are gone.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm guessing Mesanna is making up for not making any Lobster. I wonder if she's allergic to seafood or what....

but I got quite a few Mesanna puppies and kitties.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bad manners... I have been so busy getting new pets. Thank you team for them! Thank you!

And all the pet reporters and Brian! Thank you! :) Oh who is new M name which I cannot spell right now but will learn how soon.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The Sonoma statue disappeared after server maintenance this morning. I checked all of the other EM "hangouts" and it is nowhere to be found.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I applaud the Sonoma EM (EM Eira) as the statue hasn't gone for good. The statue sits at Fel Brit Bank for today allowing red chars to receive a gift as well. She said it would be moved back to it's original location tomorrow.

Aiden O'Connor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have three accounts and have officially done 150 statue clicks. I wanted to post my findings along with a question. So far I have gotten quite a few Mesanna kittens and puppies. I can complete the Messanna Kittens (1 of each color) and all I need for the puppies is a yellow one. From these findings I don't feel like there is a rare, or if it is, I don't believe it is Mesanna. Who I actually have been struggling to to get is Mrs TroubleMaker. Anyone else coming up with these same conclusions? Or am I just extremely lucky right now?

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is bloody decent of EM Eira to do that, I was a little miffed last night when I realized how many I wasn't getting due to a lot of my guys being red. Hopefully it's still there when I get home from work so I can get a few!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like a lot of people, all my chars are red, how to claim them?

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
when locked down, you _can_ use the deco tool and turn them.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a puppy but unfortunately it is dead. It's just laying on it's side. I don't know what has happened. It's very sad as I thought I would be able to play with my new puppy.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I got a puppy but unfortunately it is dead. It's just laying on it's side. I don't know what has happened. It's very sad as I thought I would be able to play with my new puppy.
Conveniently it is already mounted. just lock it down and raise it up with the house deco tool, and you have a new conversation piece.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just lock it down and then touch it and it will tell you what it thinks of you

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Siege's is up, I'm on an adventure currently which will probably lead to it, Friday night here in the UK and I'm in the process of getting drunk, it may be a long night!

*hic*

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege.JPG Siege.JPG
I had to pop back home to pick up some supplies, saw one of our murderers whizz by my house with his good lady wife alongside and followed them right to the Valentine's gift thingy! So not sure of the ins and outs but the statue is North of the Justice shrine in that gazebo thing near the waterfall, brb I'll get a piccy ...

Last edited:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have three accounts and have officially done 150 statue clicks. I wanted to post my findings along with a question. So far I have gotten quite a few Mesanna kittens and puppies. I can complete the Messanna Kittens (1 of each color) and all I need for the puppies is a yellow one. From these findings I don't feel like there is a rare, or if it is, I don't believe it is Mesanna. Who I actually have been struggling to to get is Mrs TroubleMaker. Anyone else coming up with these same conclusions? Or am I just extremely lucky right now?

You are lucky. I have lots of Mrs. Troublemaker.

Ankanna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't found anything on Catskills. I tried the stables west of WBB. Anyone have any luck?

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I forgot about the big stable across the bridge outside of town. The gifts are there!!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Brian, Napa's is the Britain Counselor's Hall near the gate to Blackthorne's

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ask again....
*Please Father time stop the clock of nature...please stop time itself...for a period were i can catch up with UO's delights and not get bogged down with real life...Afterwhich u may restart natures clock and time can continue as normal* ....
small request and thankyou Father Time....

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Can someone tell me where the Valentine Statue on Arirang is please, Can't seem to find it. Thx

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Moved to Fel for the night

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i found it, was a red there killing newbies running between the gate and the kitty machine.
funny though, anyone with the least little bit of armor on and he wouldn't attack them.

guess he only likes newbie meat.