• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Get your Valentine Day's gifts!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ok, looks like we're doing it all over again...

:heart: For anyone who isn't already on my ICQ list, I also send out updates whenever I hear of new clickys or events. If you'd like to be added to that list, please send me an ICQ request and let me know you want them. :) ICQ 23573865

For anyone trying to keep track of these as you collect them, this is the checklist I use; perhaps it'll be useful to some of you as well: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_YombbnoLhgaU5ESlZxRlEtdDA

There's too many people to thank for all the info that's been posted here and ICQ'd to me, so let me just say thanks to you all! :D

The gift is a pet (item, not something you'd put in the stables) raised by [dev name], in one of 6 different hues of puppy or kitten.

The possible dev names are:
  • Bleak
  • Brutrin
  • Kyronix
  • Mesanna
  • Misk
  • MrsTroublemaker
  • Myrmidon
  • Onifrk
  • Rakban
  • Stethun

The clickys have 6 day timers. 1 gift per *character*. Characters do *not* need to be 30 days old.

All locations confirmed as of 2/17 3 PM EST:
  • Arirang: South Jhelom Island, in the house with 2 doors on the far west side. (placed 2/15)
  • Asuka: EM hall in Nujelm (gate from WBB) (placed 2/13)
  • Atlantic: Just north of the "Oaks" spawn in Ilshenar (east from the Spirituality gate, near the ki-rin and wisp spawns)(placed 2/13)[1 screen NW of the Fel Yew gate 2/16]
  • Baja: in the far back of the same cave as the Twisted Weald portal in Ilshenar (west from the Spirituality gate) (placed 2/14)[At the Fel WBB as of late 2/15][2/17 update: back in Ishenar; will be moved back to Fel WBB tomorrow]
  • Balhae: WBB (placed 2/13)
  • Catskills: in a stall in the Brit stables (west of the WBB and north of the Brit gate) (placed 2/14) [At the Fel Yew gate 2/17]
  • Chesapeake: Luna bank [At the Fel Skara Brae bank 2/15, still there 2/17] (placed 2/14) [2/18 back at the Luna bank]
  • Drachenfels: Luna Stables (placed 2/13)
  • Europa: Trammel WBB (placed 2/13) [At the Fel wbb on Mon 2/17] [2/18 back at the Trammel WBB]
  • Formosa: At the EM's house, north-east of the Britain moongate, along the road to Britain (placed 2/14)
  • Great Lakes: Moonglow Zoo (placed 2/13) [At the Fel WBB as of late 2/18]
  • Hokuto: Trinsic's paladin guild, way out on the far east end of the city
  • Izumo: Luna, outside the stables (placed 2/12 or 13)
  • Lake Austin: Next to the Main Gate in Britain.
  • Lake Superior: in the Lycaeum in Moonglow (placed late 2/15)
  • Legends: Luna Bank (placed 2/13)
  • Mizuho: New Haven Tailor Shop, 2nd floor(placed 2/14)
  • Mugen: Trammel WBB (placed 2/14)
  • Napa Valley: Britain EM hall (inside, not the one out front) (placed 2/14) [1 screen NW of the Fel Yew gate 2/18]
  • Oceania: north-east dock of Jhelom Island, north from the moongate (placed late 2/15)
  • Origin: Britain counselor's hall (placed 2/12) [Ignore the town cryers; it is not at the Yew gate]
  • Pacific: Vesper bank (placed late on 2/14)
  • Sakura: Luna fairgrounds (placed 2/14)
  • Siege: West of the Justice lake waterfall (placed 2/14) GONE/DONE[Now at Luna bank]
  • Sonoma: In the 'kissing booth' in the Luna fairgrounds (placed 2/13)
  • Wakoku: New Haven Tailor Shop, 2nd floor (placed 2/14)
  • Yamato: Luna stables (placed 2/13)
Time Remaining (as of 2/17 3 PM EST):
  • Arirang: 3 days
  • Asuka: 2 days
  • Atlantic: 2 days
  • Baja: 3 days
  • Balhae: 3 days
  • Catskills: 2 days
  • Chesapeake: 3 days
  • Drachenfels: 2 days
  • Europa: 2 days
  • Formosa: 3 days
  • Great Lakes: 2 days
  • Hokuto: 3 days
  • Izumo: 23 hours
  • Lake Austin: 2 days
  • Lake Superior: 2 days
  • Legends: 2 days
  • Mizuho: 3 days
  • Mugen:3 days
  • Napa Valley: 2 days
  • Oceania:3 days
  • Origin: 2 days
  • Pacific:2 days
  • Sakura: 3 days
  • Siege: 2 days (as of 8:45 AM EST 2/18)
  • Sonoma: 2 days
  • Wakoku:2 days
  • Yamato: 2 days
Arirang:

Asuka:

Atlantic:

Baja

Catskills:

Drachenfels:

Hokuto:

Lake Superior:

"Through the teleporter here, head south, 2nd room on the east."

Pacific

Crystal portal to get to Vesper's bank easily.

Sakura

Siege Perilous:

Wakoku:

Yamato:

Brian
ICQ 23573865

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh man these differ this round. Per char and so far I got a kitten and puppy. NOOOOOOO, there go my lockdowns again. Oh and different colors. Good Luck to those wanting a full set!

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or we could show some restraint and not hoard them buy the hundreds...

I know, who am I kidding? :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Names (so far)
Bleak
Brutrin
Kyronix
Mesanna
Misk
MrsTroublemaker
Myrmidon
Onifrk
Rakban
Stethun

Hues (so far)
Kitten Default (0) (Brown color)
Kitten (2500) (whitish color)
Kitten (1105) Ice Black - Plant Pigment
Kitten (646) (cream color)
Kitten Default (0) (black color)
Kitten (2725) (ginger color) ** new

Puppy (49) (fawn color)
Puppy Defalt (0) (Brown color tan marks)
Puppy Default (0) (Tri color black fawn white)
Puppy (2724) (brown color)
Puppy (1109) Shadow Dancer Black
Puppy Default (0) White ** New

Edit: Added new kitten above
Edit: Added new puppy above

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OMG they are sooo cute! And they purr and snore when you click them! Oh and they MOVE! OMG they are cute!!!!!!

Thanks DEV's!!!!!!!!!!!!
They purr? AND MOVE? OMGSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*ahem*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They purr? AND MOVE? OMGSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

*ahem*
Yep Kitty purrs when you click it and it's wee tail curls up and down just like a kitty, and the puppy snores when you click it and you can see his fat little tummy rise and fall like he's breathing...

And I'm sorry for my earlier outburst but after seeing them I just couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Asuka's is located in the counsellors hall in Nujhelm. There is a gate by west Brit bank that will take you there

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep Kitty purrs when you click it and it's wee tail curls up and down just like a kitty, and the puppy snores when you click it and you can see his fat little tummy rise and fall like he's breathing...

And I'm sorry for my earlier outburst but after seeing them I just couldn't help myself.
LoL should of seen my outburst when we got our puppy. OMG !!!! she looks like Benji sooooo adorable lol til found out she has a thing for biting noses * WTF is that things let be bite it off*. Plus least the uo puppies don't kick ya like she does. She will lay down on her side pull her back legs back and launch them into your back or your legs til you make her stop or you move.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have to say part of me finds it kind of funny that the puppies and kittens were "raised by" the same names as the Halloween butcher monsters! I guess the butchers got tired of killing and had to take up a new line of work.

Or else these are cleverly disguised dire wolf and hellcat young...

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the gifts are very cute but after going to the rares event , I was kinda hoping for one of the deco's they had there that shot out the little hearts

Lador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone be kind and update a thread with the location of the gift givers as my poor feet are worn out searching the shards?

Thanks in anticipation!

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Balhae, the cupid statue is near the west Britain Bank. There's a crystal portal at the public house just east of the Zento (Makoto-Jima) moongate. You need to walk onto the house steps in order to see it. There's a moongate near the west Britain Bank that you can use to get you back to somewhere else.

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event on Formosa is supposed to be on Valentine's Day at 21:00 TW, which I think converts to 8:00 AM Eastern Time on Friday.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could someone be kind and update a thread with the location of the gift givers as my poor feet are worn out searching the shards?
I'm sure Brian will update the original post as soon as he is back online. He has done a stella job in the past and sure he will again.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Europa is up - Cupid at Brit Bank - 6 days

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Balhae, the cupid statue is near the west Britain Bank. There's a crystal portal at the public house just east of the Zento (Makoto-Jima) moongate. You need to walk onto the house steps in order to see it. There's a moongate near the west Britain Bank that you can use to get you back to somewhere else.
I have a Balhae Shield if anyone wants there items moved Bag and book it with your name and location on cover.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Names (so far)
Bleak
Brutrin
Kyronix
Mesanna
Misk
MrsTroublemaker
Myrmidon
Onifrk
Rakban
Stethun

Hues (so far)
Kitten Default (0) (Brown color)
Kitten (2500) (whitish color)
Kitten (1105) Ice Black - Plant Pigment
Kitten (646) (cream color)
Kitten Default (0) (black color)

Puppy (49) (fawn color)
Puppy Defalt (0) (Brown color tan marks)
Puppy Default (0) (Tri color black fawn white)
Puppy (2724) (brown color)
Puppy (1109) Shadow Dancer Black

Can I use this on UOHomeDecor?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Are these going up in conjunction with EM events or just appearing?

Leather Lucy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kitty.JPG Kitty.JPG Kitty.JPG Wasn't that impressed 'till I got a white kitty and put it in my bedroom, stood there watching it, thinking how cute it was for about five mins after hehe. Thank you for the cute gift and Happy Valentine's Day.

Lucy
xxx

Pooker53

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am lost in this , so a question.
Do I need to wait till the EM event for the valentines gifts or are the out there ...........some where?
I play Lake Austin.
Thanks in advance.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brian, might you be able to use colors other than green and yellow in your original post? They're both terribly difficult to read. Thanks.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Tina, split the two apart and moved to the next green darker... hopefully easier now :)

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I am lost in this , so a question.
Do I need to wait till the EM event for the valentines gifts or are the out there ...........some where?
I play Lake Austin.
Thanks in advance.
Some of them are being incorporated into EM events, and some of them are just being placed. The placement varies from shard to shard. Lake Austin hasn't been placed yet as far as I know, but if you check back every once and a while, it will be listed in the first post when (and where) it is.