• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Get Ready to get your wallet out folks... These are brand new and SWEET!!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Is anyone willing to show where these items spawned?
I will give you a hint..... :pirate:

*edit*

I personally am not revealing the exact spawn spot for a few reasons. Among those reasons is so the scripters can't camp the area and beat honest folks to at least the first few spawns of them. No way I would help those rascals out. If folks want to find out for themselves, invest the hours and HOURS I have spent in camping the area to find out that same thing. No easy button from me :)

Last edited:

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yeah... these :D ... See Faeryl is really short and that was not over her head. :lol: Maybe I shouldda handed him a step ladder so he could catch that reference :D

High bid = Lord Nabin - 401m ... updating original post to that effect.
And this is what makes stratics the most enjoyable place to come to meet random people from random parts of the world who will say whatever pops up in their tiny little minds. Take the above quoted text for instance.. I think I and others would agree on one thing... It won't be hard for you to sleep at night knowing that whoever you sell this item to may very well be getting "ripped off" just so long as you have gotten your share of coins :). Hope you have a great day though and next time we'll save the ladder for you, to get on my level :p

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I think I and others would agree on one thing... It won't be hard for you to sleep at night knowing that whoever you sell this item to may very well be getting "ripped off" just so long as you have gotten your share of coins :).
Read the ENTIRE thread, that subject has already been covered. Well... let's see if you catch this reference... kiss my ... err ummm never mind. I ain't gonna violate TOS for a dweeb like you. I would appreciate if you do one of two things....

1 - Bid
2 - Stop trolling my auction

K? thx.

On a personal note: It would not surprise me at all to find out you are an alt of someone in the community. Going back through your posts the overwhelming majority of them are trolling in nature. More than likely someone who does not have the guts to actually say what they think/feel from their "real" account for fear of ticking off those in the community.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Read the ENTIRE thread, that subject has already been covered. Well... let's see if you catch this reference... kiss my ... err ummm never mind. I ain't gonna violate TOS for a dweeb like you. I would appreciate if you do one of two things....

1 - Bid
2 - Stop trolling my auction

K? thx.

On a personal note: It would not surprise me at all to find out you are an alt of someone in the community. Going back through your posts the overwhelming majority of them are trolling in nature. More than likely someone who does not have the guts to actually say what they think/feel from their "real" account for fear of ticking off those in the community.
1 - Until I get the information that many others would like to know my bid will be substantially low, lets say umm 5mil.

2 - I am merely trying to get information on an item, as they say "Only an idiot signs a contract before reading it".

On a personal note: I think we can all consider this one of those "Love-Hate" relationships. I mean seeing as how you felt the need to "browse" through old posts made by me. As far as the multi account... It seems to me that you are the one who feels guilty and needs to "spill the beans" as they say. Hope the community doesn't get lured into a trap that would seem as though you have no problem laying just so long as you can fill your own pocket with coins.

Quick word of advice?

If you want to make a good impression and increase the potential bids on such an item or items how about just giving up this "SECRET" on where you obtained such an item... After all, that's all I am trying to figure out... What is so "SECRETIVE" about it. Is it a 1 of 1 item? If not then why is it so secretive? Is it because after this auction you plan on listing another one of these items and saying that you obtained it via another "SECRET"? :twak: :next:

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Dude... again, read the whole thread.. We have already found out from a very reliable source (Nails) that the anchor has spawned again on a shard it was previously stolen from. We do not know for a fact the Figurehead or Bell will spawn again as nobody has confirmed them spawning again yet but the consensus is that they will as well. The only thing that is still "secret" is the exact location they spawn and where they can be stolen. Everyone that has read the whole thread already knows they spawn in the new area where the ship is.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Isn't it my problem if I decide to bid on it anyway?
If I pay 453645 brazillian for an item that turns out to be worth 43gp from the Monks in the winery in Yew, who's fault is that?
The guy that sold it to me? I think not.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Entire set of all three, Anchor, Bell and Statue sold on Sakura for 120m for all three!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I know somethings can get lost in a thread this long with this many "trolls" and off topic things (hey, I welcome the fun :) ) but I did want to make sure folks saw this.... apologies about the bold text here..

ANY AND ALL BIDDERS PLEASE READ THIS....

I know it is a hassle trying to bid on items when what type of spawn they are is not known. In light of the new information of them spawning again if anyone wants to retract/adjust their bids I understand fully. But, if the bids drop drastically I do reserve the right to keep these beautiful things lol..... :D Otherwise we move on towards the Saturday closing :)
I know Nabin is happy with the deal so far but wanted to do my best at letting folks know the situation just in case they happen to scroll to the last part of the thread to bid as we enter the last 24 hours of the auction.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Im glad to see that no one is willing to leak out this information. Its funny that people blame scriptors for greed.
If I am only one thing it IS honest. That being said if you would have read the entire thread you would have read post number 50 (the last post on page 1) in it I said...

Look folks... Sorry you have an issue with me being somewhat secretive about where I snagged these. Why am I secretive? Because IF they spawn again I honestly don't want everyone and their brother, cousin and guildy's camping the areas as well.
It was not until post number 101 (the first post on page 3) that I said....

I personally am not revealing the exact spawn spot for a few reasons. Among those reasons is so the scripters can't camp the area and beat honest folks to at least the first few spawns of them. No way I would help those rascals out.
So, now that you have all the facts you can plainly see I first blamed my OWN greed, ain't gonna deny it. Heck that is what DRIVES the collectors imho. As long as you do it in a legal, ethical and honest way then.. well... I will let Gordon speak for me

Greed is good.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
2 Hours left. Also, forgot to add in initial post that the STANDARD 10 MINUTE RULE will be in effect at auction end if it comes to that.

High Bid: Lord Nabin - 401m

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Just to be public about this Smoot and I are partners here and splitting the items.
That being said, is there anything I can do to keep anyone else from bidding?
*bats eye lashes*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Have it at 10 after. I would say sending icq to winners but Flutter is probably already camped in my yard :lol:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Fast, reliable, great folks and any other positive thing you can ever think to say..

On a personal note to all those who bid/followed this thread.. I appreciate you all for putting up with the trolls and confusion this auction brought. I know auctions can be tedious at times and when you add in all that additional drama it can be a pain. I appreciate your patience and humor through it all.

Same personal note to all the trolls... YAYYYYY, now ya can focus your energy on other things :) Have fun.

... and as always the laughs are always welcome. No matter what the comments are about.