• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Get Ready to get your wallet out folks... These are brand new and SWEET!!!

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me throw in some of my info. I found them the first or second day I think it was and then worked to get access and a thief on 3 other servers. Server 1 I got the Anchor and Statue, Server 2, Anchor and Bell, Server 3, Anchor, Server 4 Atlantic the Anchor (Kylie the other 2). I told a friend and he got on Server 5 the Bell and Anchor. A guy posted on the Crime Forum on Server 6 LS that he got 2 of the items (too lazy to go look up which ones).

Over the past several days I have been testing and discarding theories. Checking at server up, checking for a spawn when the boss encounter is activated, checking for a spawn when the boss dies etc. So far there has been no reported duplicate item on a single server. So far we are left with a completely random recurring spawn (will be proven by a respawn) or they each are a 1 per server item that had their initial spawn times randomized to prevent 1 person from going around and getting them all (will be disproven by a respawn). I have 1 other theory but it's a work in progress.

wow you guys posted a lot while I typed that. o_O

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you Claudia. I appreciate some honest feedback because I am totally clueless on what they are (other than phenomenal imo ;) )... I will be glad when the veil of mystery is solved on what spawn type they are. I have even had someone suggest they could be a new stealable but these first ones will not have an artifact rarity tag but the following ones will.... I have not mentioned that possibility until now because to me it sounds far fetched, but I do not know enough to discount it either.

Just for those who have sent pm's asking if I really snagged all three in TC.....yeah, i know the backpack is cluttered lol.

All Three on TC1.png

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So... I feel like a nitwit.. I was one of the first few to get the quest done on Legends... I went down there on my fisher like Oh yeahh!! :pirate: Saw I couldn't do anything neat with a fisher *Cough* :cool:. Wandered around I saw the bell and the statue.... Left to finish up other stuff in real life and in game.

I saw this post and by the time I had wandered back they were gone :sad2: .. Just my luck :p

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just my luck :p
:( sorry. But know how that is. Had that kinda happen to me on the Blackrock Pillars a few years ago. Read post on here, ran to the area, saw them and just as I was grabbing the first one internet crashed... got back on after 10 minutes and all gone. So to quote Bill Clinton.... "I feel your pain" ;)

I like how the bell sounds like someone slamming their forehead into a piano's keys.
lol... yeah, it sounds about like a waterlogged bell should sound like :D

Just in case anyone wants to hear the bell for themselves. I have put it and the statue in my other house (under construction) on the second floor. Take the West road out of Umbra go through the little area of trees and it is the third house to the south. Not the one with KK RXH on the roof. X marks the spot on the pic.

Bell.jpg

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sorry at the A's vs Angels game no witty comments except

320 mil

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Kylie I did not mean to cause any arguments or push any buttons. I am just as excited as you are about these items. I would be bidding on them if it was not for Uncle Nabin's Holiday Extravaganza going on in another thread. These items are super sick and even if they respawn they will be tagged with an artifact rating. Depending on how Lord Nabin's Holiday Clearance sale goes I may be cracking my vendor biggy banks to have a shot at em.... Well done to all who were able to snag these this last week.

BTW, I did have pizza tonight.... A Philly Cheese Steak from Domino's and I must say.... It was Amazing. I even washed it down with a Lava Crunch Cake.

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Kylie I did not mean to cause any arguments or push any buttons. I am just as excited as you are about these items. I would be bidding on them if it was not for Uncle Nabin's Holiday Extravaganza going on in another thread. These items are super sick and even if they respawn they will be tagged with an artifact rating. Depending on how Lord Nabin's Holiday Clearance sale goes I may be cracking my vendor biggy banks to have a shot at em.... Well done to all who were able to snag these this last week.

BTW, I did have pizza tonight.... A Philly Cheese Steak from Domino's and I must say.... It was Amazing. I even washed it down with a Lava Crunch Cake.

Whoa! Philly Cheese steak?! Now ya tallin my area. You on East Coast? Im a "Joisey" girl born and bread..Moved to DE 20 years ago. Sad thing is, my daughter goes to Gino's in New York all the time and I have still have ever yet to have an authentic Philly Cheese steak. Always Pats Pizza steaks..

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
FYI - They do RESPAWN! I just confirmed this by my own personal experience. I was able to steal the anchor tonight on a shard that already had its anchor stolen. However I still do not know why it respawned. I just know it was not there the last 48 hours. Hope this puts the mystery to rest. Although they are presently very rare, this information means these items can no longer be classified as a non-spawning " true rare " hence therefore selling them in this forum need no longer apply.

Last edited:

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
FYI - They do RESPAWN! I just confirmed this by my own personal experience. I was able to steal the anchor tonight on a shard that already had its anchor stolen. However I still do not know why it respawned. I just know it was not there the last 48 hours. Hope this puts the mystery to rest. Although they are presently very rare, this information means these items can no longer be classified as a non-spawning " true rare " hence therefore selling them in this forum need no longer apply.

Thank you for he insight. Which means, they are attainable over time and can be gotten and or sold immediately to get a head of the Jone's. So really, this is going to be who wants it more at this point OR save themselves the hassle of retrieving on ones own.
Understood. Thank you :)

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I am comfortable with my bid. Seems like a nice interactive item, Great Deco piece and not a daily spawn. We have sold plenty of high end stolen items over the years.

Ayla Falconsbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will not tell you how I acquired these and am selling them as a set only. They are obtained in a 100% legal way and take a while to respawn (if they ever do respawn - they haven't on test center yet anyway and I got them there the day after the pub hit).... I give you my word on that. I was fully prepared to keep this secret until someone else blew the whistle. But, today was a totally crappy day and need one hell of a pick me up so figured I would get that by auctioning these off.

Items/Payment on Atlantic

NO BUYOUT and will not split them up. Starting bid 175m but that should not be a problem for these :)

The bell does ring when it is locked down. The statue just displays the same as the tagline in the air when double clicked.

Auction will run until Saturday night 9/21/13 at 8pm est.

Good luck....

High Bid: Lord Nabin 320m

View attachment 16842
Just got the bell on Pacific it is nice:)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Kylie I did not mean to cause any arguments or push any buttons.
Nah you didn't. Actually in my rush to post (and pain med induced state :D ) I inadvertently hit the reply button on the wrong post. I took yours as a joking around comment but did want to let folks know why I was being secretive. Even at 120 natural stealing I failed twice in stealing the items. So, if folks do not know exactly where they spawned and have to run to it I may be able to get 2 grabs at the item before they get there. I only wanted to put a stop to people doing nothing but negatively trolling when they had not more reliable information than what I had.

FYI - They do RESPAWN! I just confirmed this by my own personal experience.
I am glad to finally know some more of the story on these. Thanks for confirming. One question though, did the one that respawned have an artifact rarity tag on it or anything? Them introducing new stealables without one strikes me as odd honestly because all the rest of them have one *shrugs*

I know it is a hassle trying to bid on items when what type of spawn they are is not known. In light of the new information of them spawning again if anyone wants to retract/adjust their bids I understand fully. But, if the bids drop drastically I do reserve the right to keep these beautiful things lol..... :D Otherwise we move on towards the Saturday closing :)

Thanks for bearing with me in this confusing deal.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If they dont have a rarity it could very well be like the 'a Priceless Jade Clock' on LS but on a bigger scale (multiple shards). The clocks spawned very slowly over maybe a year period. Ended up being 9-10 of them in total at the end. (I can confirm 9 existing and who has them, Manti lists 10 and it makes more sense then 9 of something). But anyway, at the end of the day there was no set time for them to spawn (either on the big boss corpse or on the floor), it was just whenever an EM wanted to do it, but there was a set amount. Though I never failed on these with 120 stealing, but that is neither here nor there.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI - They do RESPAWN! I just confirmed this by my own personal experience. I was able to steal the anchor tonight on a shard that already had its anchor stolen. However I still do not know why it respawned. I just know it was not there the last 48 hours.

Well they weren't all up at the start, more like a staggered spawn. So that begs the question, was the anchor you stole on a server that has been stated as having been already stolen? If not you may have just stolen the first and only one. In order to claim THEY DO RESPAWN! We have to have 2 of the same item stolen on 1 server.

Also the Bell Ayla stole on Pacific today just happens to be the 1 item that I didn't get on Pacific.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well they weren't all up at the start, more like a staggered spawn. So that begs the question, was the anchor you stole on a server that has been stated as having been already stolen? If not you may have just stolen the first and only one. In order to claim THEY DO RESPAWN! We have to have 2 of the same item stolen on 1 server.

Also the Bell Ayla stole on Pacific today just happens to be the 1 item that I didn't get on Pacific.
The Anchor was confirmed stolen already on Catskills. Nails getting another confirms the respawn

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Anyhow, back on topic I am still interested in purchasing these.
If they are still for sale, or anyone has any for sale please contact me.
No drama. I like them. I want them.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
call me an ass but I thought "News Reporters" were teh type of people who loved to report news or stories... It just seems weird for one to hold back on the story of these two items... Just thought id say my 2 cents, good luck.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
call me an ass but I thought "News Reporters" were teh type of people who loved to report news or stories... It just seems weird for one to hold back on the story of these two items... Just thought id say my 2 cents, good luck.

Meh take your drama home. We have no place for it here in this community .

that being said

401 mil hehehee
]

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
call me an ass but I thought "News Reporters" were teh type of people who loved to report news or stories...
Agreed. But read a little closer. It says Atlantic News Reporter which entails I report (on a volunteer basis) about things that happen on the Atlantic Shard only. I also have the discretion to report on anything I choose as long as it does not violate TOS or rules of the volunteer position. I alone also choose what I do not report on as well. Unless you see a bracketed News prior to a thread I start I am only posting it as a user of stratics and not posting in ANY official capacity.

Hope that clarifies the situation some for you.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Agreed. But read a little closer. It says Atlantic News Reporter which entails I report (on a volunteer basis) about things that happen on the Atlantic Shard only. I also have the discretion to report on anything I choose as long as it does not violate TOS or rules of the volunteer position. I alone also choose what I do not report on as well. Unless you see a bracketed News prior to a thread I start I am only posting it as a user of stratics and not posting in ANY official capacity.

Hope that clarifies the situation some for you.
o_O good luck with sale. I'm sure there is someone out there willing to pay your asking price for a key to a random locked chest. (Hope you understand what I mean by that.)

Last edited:

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
anyone who still isn't sure of the history on these items please refer to the thread below where someone states that it is a stealable item:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/new-stealable.304958/#post-2309330

Also in rgards to the post above... Kylie, I have no clue what you are refering to (apparently you didn't understand what I meant). I meant that seeing as how you don't want to tell anyone about the history of the item then they basically might as well be blindly buying an item. If you are still unsure of what that means let me know and i'll try nd clarify it a bit more. Not sure what "Ummm... nah, I think that is a 6'4" reference and I am only 5'10"......" that means though :facepalm:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
anyone who still isn't sure of the history on these items please refer to the thread below where someone states that it is a stealable item:

http://stratics.com/community/threads/new-stealable.304958/#post-2309330

Also in rgards to the post above... Kylie, I have no clue what you are refering to (apparently you didn't understand what I meant). I meant that seeing as how you don't want to tell anyone about the history of the item then they basically might as well be blindly buying an item. If you are still unsure of what that means let me know and i'll try nd clarify it a bit more. Not sure what "Ummm... nah, I think that is a 6'4" reference and I am only 5'10"......" that means though :facepalm:
We've already clarified that the items were stolen. Thank you for your efforts to inform us. We know.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
o_O good luck with sale. I'm sure there is someone out there willing to pay your asking price for a key to a random locked chest. (Hope you understand what I mean by that.)
Wheres this key and what color is it? i bid 100mil on the magical key

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
We've already clarified that the items were stolen. Thank you for your efforts to inform us. We know.
He obviously hasn't even read the whole thread. :next:
If I know Kylie, I'm pretty sure that means that your reference was over his head. *grins*

Yeah... these :D ... See Faeryl is really short and that was not over her head. :lol: Maybe I shouldda handed him a step ladder so he could catch that reference :D

High bid = Lord Nabin - 401m ... updating original post to that effect.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
*tries to distract Nabin with wine*
*tries to distract everyone else with the whip*

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran