• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Get Ready to get your wallet out folks... These are brand new and SWEET!!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I will not tell you how I acquired these and am selling them as a set only. They are obtained in a 100% legal way and take a while to respawn (if they ever do respawn - they haven't on test center yet anyway and I got them there the day after the pub hit).... I give you my word on that. I was fully prepared to keep this secret until someone else blew the whistle. But, today was a totally crappy day and need one hell of a pick me up so figured I would get that by auctioning these off.

Items/Payment on Atlantic

NO BUYOUT and will not split them up. Starting bid 175m but that should not be a problem for these :)

The bell does ring when it is locked down. The statue just displays the same as the tagline in the air when double clicked.

Auction will run until Saturday night 9/21/13 at 8pm est.

Good luck....

High Bid: Lord Nabin - 401m

new ship stuff.png

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I definitely need to know more before bidding.

Not gonna pay 175m+ just for some new stealables.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Might as well spill the beans Kylie. Not like it's going to stay a secret.
hehehe...

all I can tell ya is they are in the new area and have watched tc a TON since the pub hit there and they have not respawned yet. I don't know if they are a server birth... a stealable that will remain.... or just an easter egg tossed in by the Dev team. If anyone finds out just let me know too lol

oh yeah.... there is also an anchor but it has not spawned on Atlantic that I have seen.

Anchor.png

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I cant help it Flutter! It appears you and I like the same things! :sad3:

But I will go in halves with you. You take the bell I will take the figurine.

Say, 300 for statue for me. 200 for your bell from you. Total of 500 so far..:thumbup:

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I cant help it Flutter! It appears you and I like the same things! :sad3:

But I will go in halves with you. You take the bell I will take the figurine.

Say, 300 for statue for me. 200 for your bell from you. Total of 500 so far..:thumbup:
Sorry someone else already PM'd me for a similar deal. We are just waiting for Nabin to drink more wine.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hmmm better end this quickly before they get a bid in

*stokes the fire and settles into a big comfy chair by the fire to sip on a glass of good old moon glow red *

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
I just think you should wait on this so that you're not only endangering someone's wallet but you're throwing your name out on line.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I just think you should wait on this so that you're not only endangering someone's wallet but you're throwing your name out on line.
Sorry folks, but I feel like I should respond here... it will be a lengthy response, my apologies in advance.

See... I look at it more along the lines of I very easily could be endangering my income on them by auctioning them off now. I realize the unknown will automatically stop some from bidding, which in the auction world is lost revenue... and once the auction is over it could easily (or probably) be confirmed that these are server births which would only drive the price up as well.

As far as my name being on the line... There is some truth there but I know what I have said is factual. With the exception of a two hour drama filled block last night I am still running on over a 38+ hour straight UO marathon right now and have only slept about 22 hours total since the Arc went live on TC on the 4th (truckdriver who functions well on little or no sleep, been that way since my military days). About 90% of that time in game was spent dual clienting on dual monitors (one on tc and one on Atlantic) standing in the area they spawn. Once I snagged all three on tc I knew I had ran across something good and wanted to be able to give the best info I could if I were lucky enough to get them on Atlantic. I do not give my word lightly... never have and never will.

When it comes to endangering someones wallet... If there is one community that knows very well how volatile the risk/reward of pixel collecting is... it is the Rares Community. Especially when it comes to new items. They know very well how things can change in an instant. I doubt seriously anyone in the community would endanger their bankroll if they were not willing to accept the risk associated with a new item. Things that are at one time supposed to be <5 have been duped into the 50's if not 100's.

All indications on these items point towards them being a Server Birth... but I have not, and will not call them that until it is confirmed by someone on the Dev team. We all know how often Server Births have been done and opening a permanent addition (like the underwater area has already been confirmed as being in this case) is definitely a time where they would do that very thing. But to me the people bidding are bidding on them to be among the first ones to have these beautiful graphics displayed prominently in their house. I could be wrong though.....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Kylie did you steal these items with the stealing skill or just pick them up?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guess well find out for sure in a few weeks
Is this you speculating or have you had an actual conversation with a Dev
I don't understand why everyone is being so secretive and evasive unless it's outright greed.
The only one who seems to be telling us what they know is Kylie and Kylie doesn't seem to know much.
Flutter is getting angry. :thumbdown:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am having Pizza tonight, it is new and i cant tell you where it is from but.... let me tell you it is AWESOME!

Look folks... Sorry you have an issue with me being somewhat secretive about where I snagged these. Why am I secretive? Because IF they spawn again I honestly don't want everyone and their brother, cousin and guildy's camping the areas as well.

I will kindly ask that if you are not bidding, or do not have SOLID proof of what the situation is with these items please refrain from trolling my auction. I have freely and honestly admitted I do not have ANY idea what type of "spawn" they are. Until you have solid proof you can not say either way what they are either. Troll elsewhere.

all I can tell ya is they are in the new area and have watched tc a TON since the pub hit there and they have not respawned yet. I don't know if they are a server birth... a stealable that will remain.... or just an easter egg tossed in by the Dev team. If anyone finds out just let me know too lol