• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI.... Can we all name who we are on Stratics and who we are in game plz.

P

Plato's Student

<blockquote><hr>

Grr...theres no spell checker on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...there's a spell check.

T

TheRoscoe

I am now Araka savage warrior
i'm sure many of you have had the pleasure of killing me already... oh and if you do kill me please at least leave my crappy armor because I am only running with bone legs, arms and a tribal mask...

S

Safe-Haven-Jassy

For anyone interested (or confused) I have changed my Stratics handle from Jasmine-SP to Safe-Haven-Jassy. I hope this makes trading a little easier. Thx

M

majorwoo

I'm also Nakira Tuon now - maybe someday she'll do that pvp thing y'all get so upset if Dissimulo gets involved in.

D

DorianGray

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Soon her home outside of Brit will be opening as a mental instution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it going to be a medieval mental institution? That would be very cool. I nominate Sandman as your first patient!

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! i nominate myself... hehe

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it going to be a medieval mental institution? That would be very cool. I nominate Sandman as your first patient!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it odd that two members of my guild are nominated for the mental institution...

M

Masumatek

People call me:

Mats, Masu, Maz, Matsa, Masuma, Masa, M, Masumatek, noob, idiot, dumbass, pker, red, nubzors, and a variety of other names.

But my real name is Lord Masumatek the Great, Conqueror of all, Ruler of all the lands, I'll stop now since the rest is too long.

G

Griswald [VmP]

OOOHOOOHOOHHO VERNALEX IS A BIG FAT LIAR! he has a thief named Paragon. I kill it a lot.... *sigh* Good times, good times.

G

Griswald [VmP]

<blockquote><hr>

The original nuisence was my stealth herder back on catskills. Little Bo Creep. nothing like herding dragons to do your looter work for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice man... real nice.... but what about your friendly neighborhood revealer, following the dragon closely, madly clicking?

G

Griswald [VmP]

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it odd that two members of my guild are nominated for the mental institution...

[/ QUOTE ]

*Pokes The CRAZY Rp guild* Maybe you need to let loose and quit talking in Latin. I didnt join bcoz guess what... I DONT LIKE LATIN! its confoosing!!!

*Nominates self for mental institution* It'll be easier to rob people when the guards cant get you behind the bars.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*Pokes The CRAZY Rp guild* Maybe you need to let loose and quit talking in Latin. I didnt join bcoz guess what... I DONT LIKE LATIN! its confoosing!!!

*Nominates self for mental institution* It'll be easier to rob people when the guards cant get you behind the bars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...we don't gave that much latin...just class/rank system, building names, and war cries...we try to keep everything else in the english. I believe they were crazy prior to coming under my influence....yes...that's what I tell myself.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Im Death of Hemp. Hmmm, perhaps I shoulda put more thought into my names.

S

Steve McCarthy

Just started on Siege a couple of weeks ago.

Cyclops
One Eyed Old Fat man

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Actually thats not it. I share one of the tamers in Hemp (Famine) and have an alt, but you can torture me all you want...thats all I'm willing to admit to. It's just to much fun when nobody knows all of your characters...amazing what you can hear and find out this way =).
Wish I had something profound to end this with but the applicable brain cells are now charcoal.

P

phreephisher

i am the legendary fistandantilus and vendock viragon(mule)

I

imported_CountLovE

<blockquote><hr>

Im Nexus, hey all

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude.. Nice Sig.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't played on siege in a long time, but here's a good murderous name for a female character "Lizzie Bourden" make her an axe user for the full effect.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen a Lizzie Borden in NEW, I think she's an axer too. Hmm, I wonder if the idea came from this thread or if great minds think alike. My guess is that she will be a hard core pvper and possibly a pk but thats just a WAG.

G

Recently added a new char to my name. So now I play both Willis and Leawyn II.

D

DebiHIS

<center> <font color="green">on Siege: JesusFreak(CC), Lily(CC), SpockOfVulcan(CC), Grace(CC).</center> </font>

R

Redrum1

I am also fairly new to Seige and I am Mark(I know original huh!)

But my friends know me as the Dead duck slayer!

A

alzyrian

On siege im known as Alzyrian, in also relatively new to the shard. back after aboyt 5 years off (my account creation date is in 1997, all chars gone tho :[ )

E

Ezarharden

Hail All,
I'm new to the Shard (2 days) planning on making a craftsmen.
Any guilds looking for a craftsmen I'm all ears.

In game name Oberon.

G

Vox (Latin for "voice") is my baby tamer wanna-be. I created her when elves were released and exceptionally poor planning on my part had her start with skills for ninja &amp; fencing. I've since decided to go with a template I'm more familiar with, classic tamer/mage. Ninja &amp; fencing will be set to drop as she reaches 720 cap. Right now she's just having a blast running around nabbing gains and scrabbling together some regs from the ground for one day when she's stockpiled enough to train magery.

Duran, I made some years ago, pretty much for a peep into what goes on in Siege because I've long been interested. He started with music/provo and his paperdoll says bard, but he's long since lost any instruments he ever had. A well-intentioned if foppish bumbling idiot for the most part, he's undeveloped but well travelled.

plonker, is another newbie char my daughter's father created some years ago when we were first exploring Siege. He has low warrior skills and really the only reason I haven't deleted him yet to create a more useful char is I've no way of transferring his xmas/val day gifts and, of course, his AOS sandals over to Vox.