• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FYI.... Can we all name who we are on Stratics and who we are in game plz.

G

Here goes,
Imasho Glithram
Silbane Glithram
Aaradia
Kalis
Beorn Bearclaw
Elija Spikens
Mogturman ( TAX )

B

Beatrice Quill

Hi, Py!

Does this mean you're back on Siege?

*updates own post here because very old posts apparently can't be edited*
I'm still me *points to sig again* , and I recently bought the Destiny account. Currently thinking about name changes for that one, but don't have anything good in mind yet.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
most probably already know this, however, my alts are:

Ariana - WAKA born 2.27.06
Falon of Eldor - WAKA (fencer/chiv born on April Fool's day, need i say more)
and
Naamah - WAKA (archer/bush/ninja)

J

Jasmine-SP

Here goes,

Jasmine- The young treasure hunter who talks to animals
Zoltar- Can make anything but barely go toe to toe whith a headless

ICQ- 95865467

J

jasmin of SP

hehe yet another siege treasure hunter named jasmin....good thing you have an e on the end of your name (now thats 4 jasmin/jasmines on siege)

J

Jasmine-SP

Ya, I had no idea the name was so popular when I made her. I'm kinda suprised really.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Stacy Beaverhaus =)

Just your average.... nuisence?

[/ QUOTE ]The original nuisence was my stealth herder back on catskills. Little Bo Creep. nothing like herding dragons to do your looter work for you.

V

Virgil Tempest

Alamore Tempest - mage

*edit* account is now closed, perhaps for good.

O

Orion McCloud

Well i guess i didn't ever post here in the beginning.

Highlander/Fuzzy of TNT but we ignore fuzzy. He is a troublemaker
Azreal McCloud Of TNT

Need anything?.... See fuzzy down below....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Mobius - crafter (deleted and account closed)

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have all the pretty ice blue and charcoal gray clothing items you gave me with Mobius' tailor mark on them

-Skylark

M

majorwoo

Dissimulo is me, though I'm new to stratics/Siege so nobody knows me yet :)

G

Im Imasho, Aaradia, Elija, Kalis, Beorn Bearclaw, Silbane all of CWS and Mogturman Of TAX

G

<blockquote><hr>

Im Imasho, Aaradia, Elija, Kalis, Beorn Bearclaw, Silbane all of CWS and Mogturman Of TAX

[/ QUOTE ]

What you meant to say is,

"Hello. I'm Ima, and I am currently undergoing treatment for my multiple personalities disorder. The voices tell me that I am getting better, though."

-Skylark

S

Sergul'zan_SP

Sergul'zan

Tiberius Caesar

Magnus Vazh'ul

Endrin Ironfoot

A

Amber Willow

No, Cors Liadon. I think I just usurped your position as "Biggest Newb Ever." Amber Willow is Amber Willow in game and if I have any other alias's in the game, I would be a fool to reveal them here because I can barely handle Amber in public yet.

K

Katharine

Hey I seen Dilos yesterday at Revvo's shop. *chuckles* poor thing walking around with 100% lrc suit visible... told him to put on a robe!

Anywho... ifn ya don't know who I am by now, well then ya got problems

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Not what Spyder told me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lies! All lies..... what'd he say? hehehehe

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Morgana Grim of course. i've also just gotten another char up and running, some of you may have encountered her already. Nurse Miss Maude, yep that's me too. She will be my crafter, but i thought to have fun and keep her in char and rp with her. Soon her home outside of Brit will be opening as a mental instution. i made a second stratics account for her, because of the rp aspect it will be just waaaaaaaay to confusing posting her responses under MG's name. Anyway if you run across her in the lands have some fun.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

She will be my crafter, but i thought to have fun and keep her in char and rp with her. Soon her home outside of Brit will be opening as a mental instution.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chokes on laughter* Nice job! Just keep it away from me in that perty white outfit and stuff

A

Amber Willow

<blockquote><hr>

Nurse Miss Maude, yep that's me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love it! Had to see if it was you after reading your posts in the "A message from your Mayor" thread. I will have to stick around Siege just to see where your exploits take you. This could prove to be the most clever RP character I have yet to see in my brief time playing UO. I don't plan to follow you to close though I don't want to be mistaken for one of you patients.

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
~~ RTLFC ~~
@ Katharine - Nice job to me??? Thanks but your post in the thread ... Since crafter killing is what you want, then crafter killing is what you'll get... was the inspiration. And i quote hehe

<blockquote><hr>

Agreed... Why isn't there a Shady Oaks on Siege huh? **for those that don't know Shady Oaks was the name of some mental institution from some bloody movie, can't remember the name off the top of my head**

[/ QUOTE ]

Then i responded and it got the whole idea going,so i should be thanking you !!

Oh and by the way not sure if this is the movie, but Stephen King movie The Plant had an Oak Cove Asylum and a Shady Rest Mortuary Crematorium.

@ Mike Eagleclaw - It's looking like 3 rooms for the not so disturbed patients, 2 for the more severe cases. Along with other rooms needed to run the establishment. i'll post some pics when i get it presentable.

@ Amber Willow - Thanks but i can't take the credit, Katharine was the one to make me think about it so it's Katharine's fault, uh huh uh huh.

K

Katharine

yeah sure blame me just cause i said we needed a nut house
... and Shady Oaks was from Ace Ventura I think someone said hehe

R

RollinTheTweed

I haven't played on siege in a long time, but here's a good murderous name for a female character "Lizzie Bourden" make her an axe user for the full effect.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Soon her home outside of Brit will be opening as a mental instution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it going to be a medieval mental institution? That would be very cool. I nominate Sandman as your first patient!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'm trying to keep the medieval aspect in mind. Gathering things is going very slow. LOL

G

That would be a nice idea if the world were only nicer. But i read under "ways to prevent hacking of your account" was to not associate your forum names to your email, account name, or character name. Or maybe i miss-understood what i read?

Grr...theres no spell checker on this forum.

I

Iniquity TC

I have moved over from Baja. I am Miz'kur the latest in wanna be orcs! I am also Weasle Boy, wanna be crafter. I am a 6 year addict, and I must say that in just a few days, I can see this is the best shard in the game. The pvp tamers scare me, but I'm glad to be here. Thank you for having me, and thank you to NEW for helping me out as well.

G

It makes very good sense from a privacy/security standpoint to have a "disposable" email address associated with your forum account, and to keep that identity completely isolated from your UO game account name &amp; associated email, but I personally don't see any particular risk with associating character name with forum name.

-Skylark