• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FHP Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Still Frame

I am not sure what you mean about a wasted 300 points. I dont have any skills devoted to revealing cowards. I did however reveal you a couple of times with mage spells only to chase you around and have you hide again.

It was probably a good move for you, had you fought you would have died and given your guilds 3-1 odds against us it would have been a pretty hilarious pic.
Wow could you please make more **** up? That 1 time at desert you didnt even reveal me, i tripped over someone and you attempted to meteor swarm me but i walked back through to fire. You could never kill any one of my characters on your own even my mule could kill you with 4/6 chiv and lumberjacking. As for the wasted 300 points i didnt say you did idiot, kadaj has hiding stealth and ninja and on a mage thats fairly wasted unless your actually good like me or On/Off and can pull it off. but if your revealed its a waste of skill points, 120 mage eval and resist would definetally help more.

But mal nobody is afraid of you, nobody thinks your good. Even your friends like Gutter Punk laugh at how much **** you talk.

1. Because you NEVER back it up
2. Because YOU CANT BACK IT UP

Once again mal, you're horrid. All you can do is stay in a group with khalan and floyd which i admit, is the point of a guild. But if you want to call that skill then i'll definetally own you there too :)

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the wasted 300 points i didnt say you did idiot, kadaj has hiding stealth and ninja and on a mage thats fairly wasted unless your actually good like me or On/Off and can pull it off.
I havent seen anyone so conceited and full of themselves since Reno used to always run his mouth. Yeah...ON was great last night. I like how him and his friend stonewalled me in a cave last night and I slaughtered the guy who rezd ON. I turned my attention to ON and then he was outta there. I do have to admit it though, ON doesnt seem to have those Legend of Zelda rabbit boots like he used to. Kudos to him.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I havent seen anyone so conceited and full of themselves since Reno used to always run his mouth. Yeah...ON was great last night. I like how him and his friend stonewalled me in a cave last night and I slaughtered the guy who rezd ON. I turned my attention to ON and then he was outta there. I do have to admit it though, ON doesnt seem to have those Legend of Zelda rabbit boots like he used to. Kudos to him.
The only fun part about the fight last night in destard was when we came back after P and HaxZ left. It was a good fight with honest players. I had alot of fun there.

S

Still Frame

It's not being conceited, when i play kadaj i very rarely die and set up people for tons of kills. You've seen me on the field, you've even killed me once. I'm not some kind of uo god, i die but my kill ratio is probably close to 10 to 1. That's including guard whacks when i decide to help my guildys and bola someone in guard zone. Alot of the time if i'm really out numbered i can usually get away via hide, invis or smoke bomb. I would say i play my template very well, both staying alive and getting the dismounts or holding a grinder. The one thing that gets me is such low stam.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only fun part about the fight last night in destard was when we came back after P and HaxZ left. It was a good fight with honest players. I had alot of fun there.

I couldnt agree more. It is disheartening to find out that P is just _I_ with a different tag. I noticed all the P guys were former _I_. So I like how they say they left the shard. What a bunch of tools.

S

Still Frame

So my new suit I just put together pwns you.... :lick:
See this is the kind of thing i like to see. Havent been in game all that much kahlan but i hope to be seeing you on the field. You may play dexers and stuff but i dont mind you. I dont find FHP a threat, but i like seeing you guys at fights. I have respect for you and floyd and the few other fhp i have run into here and there. Most of you dont come here running your mouth, and if you did your willing to back it up...most of you :gun:

M

Malador

See this is the kind of thing i like to see. Havent been in game all that much kahlan but i hope to be seeing you on the field. You may play dexers and stuff but i dont mind you. I dont find FHP a threat, but i like seeing you guys at fights. I have respect for you and floyd and the few other fhp i have run into here and there. Most of you dont come here running your mouth, and if you did your willing to back it up...most of you :gun:
You could not make it through one day without running yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.