• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FHP Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malador

Good job, a minute ago you, no refunds, ressurection and some fhp dismounter actually managed to kill kadaj too

edit: i forgot to mention that the big fight was already over and this was just a pathetic gank
I guess you should stay out of the dungeons unless you have a bunch of guild mates to follow around.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess you should stay out of the dungeons unless you have a bunch of guild mates to follow around.

Straight ****ing ownage mal. This kid is pathetic without his whole guild around him. Funny thing is he is one of the few who watched that "slap video" the whole way through and still has it saved on his computer but will deny it.

S

Still Frame

Kadaj is an accessory character, he is meant to aid the guild not get his own solo kills. The supposide "one time" you saw me of course i was going to stealth past 2 dp dexers and your horrid mage, let me sit there and fight in llama form on a mage. Instead im smart and met back up with my guild instead of playing the hotshot who runs off and gets ganked. I stayed with my group to do what my character was built for. You claim i never dismounted you but i can tell you that it was on t2a side where we killed you khalan and floyd because i hit you and kahlan with a bola, puni dismounted floyd. Puni may have been flagged to me but my bola wouldnt have left my pack if he hit the dismount. All of the other times i saw you, you were running away because all of your guild mates died.

I'm not talking **** to FHP, i'm barely talking **** to you besides the fact you are abysmal on your mage. I had alot of fun fighting with you guys, i died a few times mostly to dragons or that 4v1 gank after i was scouting because i heard a harrower was popped and thought, hey ressurection is an easy kill until you all showed up out of nowhere. But i'm sorry, fhp wasnt a factor. BC wasn't a factor. That fight was TDR vs HAXZ with a few random people trying to get kills against both sides. TDR walked away, HAXZ sat on serps dock talking **** to sedric and then we all ran out because they werent coming back in.

M

Malador

Kadaj is an accessory character, he is meant to aid the guild not get his own solo kills.
Ahh I get it you let others do the fighting while you stealth around and loot all their kills while they do it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh I get it you let others do the fighting while you stealth around and loot all their kills while they do it.
Well his character can cross heal and last I checked you can't parry a bola. I am not sure how much room you have to insult another persons character choice, Aldo.

Lets end this thread.. its getting really old.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But i'm sorry, fhp wasnt a factor. BC wasn't a factor. That fight was TDR vs HAXZ with a few random people trying to get kills against both sides. TDR walked away, HAXZ sat on serps dock talking **** to sedric and then we all ran out because they werent coming back in.
What's even better is that TDR/JW is NEVER a factor unless they have 10+ on. That and there olympian runners Hyatt and Medic.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's even better is that TDR/JW is NEVER a factor unless they have 10+ on. That and there olympian runners Hyatt and Medic.
Let me forecast the next 5 replies.

Lynk: NO, ITS YOU THAT IS NOT A FACTOR!!!!

Floyd: YES HE IS, ITS YOU THATS NOT THE FACTOR!!

Seig: TDR IS ALWAYS A FACTOR

Malador: *insert obscure sieg (SEIG?, seige? sig? seeg?) reference*

Reno: HAHAHA TDR AND BC FOREVER ALLIES

Cut Throat - Dose aynonne know if Citgo gas sttaions sell tanmpons????

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Isnt reno like 60 years old? I hear he gets paid rl money to be gm for haxz, rofl.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
medic's not that fast that i've ever noticed? hyatt is !zoOm! tho

M

Malador

Well his character can cross heal and last I checked you can't parry a bola. I am not sure how much room you have to insult another persons character choice, Aldo.

Lets end this thread.. its getting really old.
You do not end a thread by expressing an opinion.

I never said anything was parried. Malador does not have parry. I simply said Sieg is full of **** about dismounting me. Oh and Lynk, Malador can cross heal just fine. In fact he did cross heal dexers many times until your side zerged them out at which point Malador died to the 3-5 people that killed the dexer shortly after that.

I was not insulting his char choice however if I wish to I have every reason to. He insults my choices all the time. More to the point he could have been playing a 120 begger with cooking skills for all it matters. All he was doing was looting your kills. He does not need any skills for that.

F

Floyd the Barber

YES HE IS, ITS YOU THATS NOT THE FACTOR!!

P

Piehunter

You do not end a thread by expressing an opinion.

I never said anything was parried. Malador does not have parry. I simply said Sieg is full of **** about dismounting me. Oh and Lynk, Malador can cross heal just fine. In fact he did cross heal dexers many times until your side zerged them out at which point Malador died to the 3-5 people that killed the dexer shortly after that.

I was not insulting his char choice however if I wish to I have every reason to. He insults my choices all the time. More to the point he could have been playing a 120 begger with cooking skills for all it matters. All he was doing was looting your kills. He does not need any skills for that.
Man we need more beggars that can cook!

S

Still Frame

Well I got myself, you, and Malador right. I'm sure Seig and Reno would fall into line if they were on.
Aww you know whats awesome, going to bed at 6 am then sleeping til 3! :)

S

Still Frame

I never said anything was parried. Malador does not have parry. I simply said Sieg is full of **** about dismounting me.
Just because you didnt see the message that i was attacking you doesnt mean it didnt happen. That kind of stuff can flash off your screen just by being flagged by someone else or a poison. I don't insult your character choice, i insult that you say malador is your main but we dont see him. I don't mind you playing aldo 100% of the time aslong as you admit hes your main. You don't even have proof that all i was doing was looting kills because what you said was

My stealther guild mates saw you though. They said all you were doing was following your guild mates around looting thier kills.
That isn't proof. Ask anyone in tdr that was at that fight how many times i called a target that i just put on foot. There's one screeny where im off on my own and thats because i was out looking for either yours or haxz res spot. I can't remember because it was a few days ago. But i got the best of your guildy because of his no resist.

Please notice alot of these screen shots i'm not holding my weapon because i threw a bola

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice kill on fizz fielding him in and all...that only expresses how dangerous he is that you must field him like that. Your praise is noted.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice kill on fizz fielding him in and all...that only expresses how dangerous he is that you must field him like that. Your praise is noted.
I'd like to take this time to thank 90% of the FHP members for not having resist.

M

Malador

Just because you didnt see the message that i was attacking you doesnt mean it didnt happen. That kind of stuff can flash off your screen just by being flagged by someone else or a poison. I don't insult your character choice, i insult that you say malador is your main but we dont see him. I don't mind you playing aldo 100% of the time aslong as you admit hes your main. You don't even have proof that all i was doing was looting kills because what you said was
Read again Sieg.

I did not say you did not attack. I said you did not dismount me.

Which char did you allegedly dismount at that fight?

I note that the only pic showing you leaving the grinder also shows you poping out of hiding to steal both the kill and credit from your guild mate.

L

Lightning

Read again Sieg.

I note that the only pic showing you leaving the grinder also shows you poping out of hiding to steal both the kill and credit from your guild mate.

Seriously Mal? You are argueing semantics on who may or may not have dismounted ya? LOL. Not to jump into a pointless debate about nothing, but that is one non-factor type of things to debate about lol. I mean, I could see you debating (maybe... and I still think this would be stupid to) about if someone beat you in a duel or took a spawn or something.. but to argue whether or not someone DISMOUNTED YOU? lol.

This thread started out interesting, and degrated to nothing more then plain stupid. Make a new thread with something interesting to read.. PLEASE. :)

R

relativity

Seriously Mal? You are argueing semantics on who may or may not have dismounted ya? LOL. Not to jump into a pointless debate about nothing, but that is one non-factor type of things to debate about lol. I mean, I could see you debating (maybe... and I still think this would be stupid to) about if someone beat you in a duel or took a spawn or something.. but to argue whether or not someone DISMOUNTED YOU? lol.

This thread started out interesting, and degrated to nothing more then plain stupid. Make a new thread with something interesting to read.. PLEASE. :)
:thumbsup:

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Piehunter, I'll duel you on my mage just so you stfu. If you could play my dexxer with two buttons I'd give you a 1 mill check. That means you get two things. You may be able to use one special and one button for heals but that's it. I dont want to see you use any pots (that'd be more than two buttons!), no confidence, cant use both your specials, no lightning strike, no bolas, no trapped boxes when paralyzed, no. In fact, with your logic, all you can do is click and chase, NOTHING else. In fact, you said TWO buttons. So, you cant even use healing or pots because your two buttons are going to be your mouse buttons. One for chasing and one for targetting(sorry no macros for targetting and attacking last target). Good luck dumbass.

P

Piehunter

Piehunter, I'll duel you on my mage just so you stfu. If you could play my dexxer with two buttons I'd give you a 1 mill check. That means you get two things. You may be able to use one special and one button for heals but that's it. I dont want to see you use any pots (that'd be more than two buttons!), no confidence, cant use both your specials, no lightning strike, no bolas, no trapped boxes when paralyzed, no. In fact, with your logic, all you can do is click and chase, NOTHING else. In fact, you said TWO buttons. So, you cant even use healing or pots because your two buttons are going to be your mouse buttons. One for chasing and one for targetting(sorry no macros for targetting and attacking last target). Good luck dumbass.
That's all you do nurse focker. You think playing a nox dexxer with AI is good?

You're a clown, always have been, always will be. Couldn't hack it on ATl so you come here and think you're special. Grand Maestro sucks btw. Don't kid yourself.

A

After the Lovin'

You're a clown, always have been, always will be. Couldn't hack it on ATl so you come here and think you're special. Grand Maestro sucks btw. Don't kid yourself.
Don't let him bother you Pie, he can't even protect the healers for God's sake. :danceb:

S

Still Frame

Read again Sieg.

clearly that is not my guildmate because they aren't in my automap. When the other person ran up (i believe he was a haxz) i decided to hide because he would just kill fizz instead so i went to rejoin my guild in the fight but instead he tried to strangle me so i stealthed off a little to come back and meteor swarm and lightning fizz to death.

S

Still Frame

Praise? Not my fault you play crappy templates :) if you dont wanna be xfielded get resist or restock on trap boxes. it has nothing to do with your skill, just the most convenient way to kill him and if anyone came out there was a field there so they would have to run around. When im on kadaj i dont care about a fair fight, its all about ganks :) either that or im wasting 300 skill points for nothing.

S

Still Frame

Read again Sieg.

when someone throws a bola at you it gives you the message that they are attacking you. The character was malador, it was down on the beach are down by desert where most people place their boats to go over to island. You can tell yourself it didnt happen all you want :) you fhp guys make me laugh with your attempts to board warrior. Except floyd who doesnt say much, he doesnt get all in your face and annoying like you and khalan. This thread has completely switch from 1 fight to the other so if you want to keep arguing make a new thread :) i'm done with this one i've finished all my arguments and i dont feel like listening to your thick headed, bitter old ass anymore mal.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

WOW big boy here talking **** about someone's profession. Way to go ****ing ******. Next thing we know you'll be making stupid uneducated comments about people who volunteer their time at St. Judes or something along those lines. Keep showing your immense level of intelligence. Also, nice way to totally avoid my duel offer and my offer for you to play my template with two buttons. You totally avoided it. It's ok.

A

After the Lovin'

WOW big boy here talking **** about someone's profession. Way to go ****ing ******. Next thing we know you'll be making stupid uneducated comments about people who volunteer their time at St. Judes or something along those lines. Keep showing your immense level of intelligence. Also, nice way to totally avoid my duel offer and my offer for you to play my template with two buttons. You totally avoided it. It's ok.

LOL...I didn't read it like he said anything about St Jude's, but you typically are a total imbecile and would read it like that. :loser:

P

Piehunter

Sensitive about your choice, that's your own fault.

Date and time pu$$y.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sensitive about your choice, that's your own fault.

Date and time pu$$y.
Im definetely sensitive about my choice, after serving overseas for 15 months i came home and decided I'd rather take care of people. You wouldnt understand so we wont go there. I'll duel you tonight, I'm sending a private message.

And "after the lovin", I understand that you dont understand examples. So no biggy.

M

Malador

clearly that is not my guildmate because they aren't in my automap. When the other person ran up (i believe he was a haxz) i decided to hide because he would just kill fizz instead so i went to rejoin my guild in the fight but instead he tried to strangle me so i stealthed off a little to come back and meteor swarm and lightning fizz to death.
Blah Blah Blah. Regarless you were hidden at a field fight. you poped out to take the kill shot. It is that simple boy.

The difference between us is I would have turned on him as the greater threat and when he was dead turned back on fizz. You hid tought guy.

Now dont talk to me any more. Dont talk about me any more. Dont even think about me anymore.

D

Damm Looter

Blah Blah Blah. Regarless you were hidden at a field fight. you poped out to take the kill shot. It is that simple boy.

The difference between us is I would have turned on him as the greater threat and when he was dead turned back on fizz. You hid tought guy.

Now dont talk to me any more. Dont talk about me any more. Dont even think about me anymore.
I am positive that sieg is the only person in UO to pop out and take a kill shot.We all know you have NEVER done anything like this huh?

Whats the difference in him hiding or you running for the nearest server line to hide in??

If you don't want him talking to you anymore why the hell do you keep posting and talking crap then saying dont talk to me???

I sense some obsession here!!!:loser:

M

Malador

I am positive that sieg is the only person in UO to pop out and take a kill shot.
Nonsense, there are many loosers that do that.

We all know you have NEVER done anything like this huh?
I am not one of them.

Whats the difference in him hiding or you running for the nearest server line to hide in??
You may not hide in a server line nor do I generally fight around server lines.

If you don't want him talking to you anymore why the hell do you keep posting and talking crap then saying dont talk to me???
Doesnt work that way. He cannot go a day without including me in one of his witless comments.

That is funny cause all I sense over there is ignorance!!!

S

Still Frame

I am positive that sieg is the only person in UO to pop out and take a kill shot.We all know you have NEVER done anything like this huh?

Looter 1
Other newb 0

Thank you looter, you hit the nail on the head. The kill on fizz was 100% mine even though that necro decided he wanted to try and kill me instead of finishing the stealther so a meteor swarm and lightning later after a few stealth steps fizz was killed 100% by me :) hence the "i am attacking him" message, which comes up once you hide for a few seconds.

The other person happens to be very childish, took me off his block but crys when hes wrong. Only his own guild mates take his side, i have people who i have been enemies with (such as yourself looter) who agree with me...wonder what that says...

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looter 1
Other newb 0

Thank you looter, you hit the nail on the head. The kill on fizz was 100% mine even though that necro decided he wanted to try and kill me instead of finishing the stealther so a meteor swarm and lightning later after a few stealth steps fizz was killed 100% by me :) hence the "i am attacking him" message, which comes up once you hide for a few seconds.

The other person happens to be very childish, took me off his block but crys when hes wrong. Only his own guild mates take his side, i have people who i have been enemies with (such as yourself looter) who agree with me...wonder what that says...

So my new suit I just put together pwns you.... :lick:

M

Malador

Looter 1
Other newb 0

I took you off ignore because you were quoted many times talking **** about me you weazel. It does not do any good to ignore you since you have to interject your moronic comments and opinions in every signle conversation that goes on even if you have nothing to say that relates to the conversation and when you do you invariably use my name.

Like I said before stop talking about me, stop thinking about me and I will stop putting you in your place.

As for the rest, you hid instead of fighting while your guild was present with 3-4 times our numbers. You did that twice that day that I am aware of and I bet you did it more that I am not cause "your char is not set up for solo pvp"

Go loot some more of your guild mates kills while they fight. That is where your best skill lies.

S

Still Frame

I took you off ignore because you were quoted many times talking **** about me you weazel. It does not do any good to ignore you since you have to interject your moronic comments and opinions in every signle conversation that goes on even if you have nothing to say that relates to the conversation and when you do you invariably use my name.

Like I said before stop talking about me, stop thinking about me and I will stop putting you in your place.

As for the rest, you hid instead of fighting while your guild was present with 3-4 times our numbers. You did that twice that day that I am aware of and I bet you did it more that I am not cause "your char is not set up for solo pvp"

Go loot some more of your guild mates kills while they fight. That is where your best skill lies.
Drop the obsession it's old. You say not to talk to you, about you or think about you but you keep replying!! Can you act anymore like a little kid? You don't know anything that happens on my monitor in a fight but yet you pretend that you do. So stop talking everyones laughing at you like always.

M

Malador

Drop the obsession it's old. You say not to talk to you, about you or think about you but you keep replying!! Can you act anymore like a little kid? You don't know anything that happens on my monitor in a fight but yet you pretend that you do. So stop talking everyones laughing at you like always.
Sure I do. I know you watched yourself hide to avoid getting dropped, twice.

When ever you wish to stop getting owned stop replying.

S

Still Frame

Sure I do. I know you watched yourself hide to avoid getting dropped, twice.

When ever you wish to stop getting owned stop replying.
Prove you own my newb and finally accept my 1v1. Until you do that you are forever owned for being a ***** k thx aldo. I dont need to hide from you, you're just horrible

M

Malador

Prove you own my newb and finally accept my 1v1. Until you do that you are forever owned for being a ***** k thx aldo. I dont need to hide from you, you're just horrible

Yet you did. Yet you did. Give it up kid.

S

Still Frame

Yet you did. Yet you did. Give it up kid.
The only time i can think of EVER hiding from you was when you had khalan and floyd next to you vs me on foot. That takes skill? I walked through back into fire where bodi, uther and one other bc were but yet i got away from all 6 of your attempts to reveal me. Sad mal you cant even kill a mage with a wasted 300 points on your "main" that you've had for so many years and constantly own me 1v1 on. Give it up old man, you're more obsessed than fred is with bth or than reno with himself. Soon you'll start to blister just like reno :loser:

M

Malador

The only time i can think of EVER hiding from you was when you had khalan and floyd next to you vs me on foot. That takes skill? I walked through back into fire where bodi, uther and one other bc were but yet i got away from all 6 of your attempts to reveal me. Sad mal you cant even kill a mage with a wasted 300 points on your "main" that you've had for so many years and constantly own me 1v1 on. Give it up old man, you're more obsessed than fred is with bth or than reno with himself. Soon you'll start to blister just like reno :loser:
I am not sure what you mean about a wasted 300 points. I dont have any skills devoted to revealing cowards. I did however reveal you a couple of times with mage spells only to chase you around and have you hide again.

It was probably a good move for you, had you fought you would have died and given your guilds 3-1 odds against us it would have been a pretty hilarious pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.