• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FHP Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Still Frame

So fhp is seen tonight fighting j^w at moonglow along with several blue bc.

Malador deny these facts, we were in guard zone, i put an explode on you on your blue because he really is all you play and u zoomed off my screen never to be seen again! Congrats mal, between your or fizz dismount and kahlan the 3 of you managed to kill me in llama form. Unable to heal myself :) took long enough that i could get into form after dismount but u guys finally did it.

Here are my "programmed haxx" ressurection as u stated while dead.

M

Malador

LOL more delusions and general stupidity from Sieg.

First most of the fight occured outside the guard zone. The only reason FHP went in the gz was to follow a TDR/JW. You and yoshi were afraid to fight unless you could retreat to the roof of a building. Second I attacked you like four times while on foot. You much like yoshi you ran around with teleport precast and went over the fence and headed for the roof almost every time anyone attacked you. Third I dismounted you multiple times. Instead of fighting you invised and remounted. I was on foot with an archer through most of that fight. Fourth you were an easy kill. You ran smack into a corner and then paniced and died in like 2 seconds.

Yes, after that long fight which was complete, you get a explode on me as I ran off to go help my guild mate at another gate.

Yea your a tough guy.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

First most of the fight occured outside the guard zone. The only reason FHP went in the gz was to follow a TDR/JW. You and yoshi were afraid to fight unless you could retreat to the roof of a building. Second I attacked you like four times while on foot. You much like yoshi you ran around with teleport precast and went over the fence and headed for the roof almost every time anyone attacked you. Third I dismounted you multiple times. Instead of fighting you invised and remounted. I was on foot with an archer through most of that fight. Fourth you were an easy kill. You ran smack into a corner and then paniced and died in like 2 seconds.

Yes, after that long fight which was complete, you get a explode on me as I ran off to go help my guild mate at another gate.

Yea your a tough guy.
lol Malador you didn't even fight me. I didn't teleport to a rooftop once during that fight.

Get your facts straight before you bash me. I was getting dismount pet ganked by BC the whole time.

I don't have to prove myself to you.

You, and all of your guildmates know what happens when its a 1 v 1. Although Floyd does put up a good fight.

I was zerged from the get-go.

S

Still Frame

Yea your a tough guy.
LOL ok mal keep making **** up. I ran into a corner? I didnt know that open field with trees was a corner. You're becoming quite the story teller though. Yes you did keep flagging me, and yes i did often leave your screen. Not because im afraid of you in any way, because i know how to chase the target what was called. And it was never you, as you arent a threat. You dismounted me twice, on i invisd and stealthed off to heal and got remounted the other was then u fizz and khalan killed me. As for you being on foot most of the fight now thats just a lie, alot of it u were on your mount, otherwise once we smacked down all of your guildies like we kept doing you wouldnt have gotten away. You don't know what your talking about as usual, as i never teleported ontop of any building.

Sorry that lynk and i know how to use our templates while being ganked and being smart enough to use fences. Get teleport scrolls dont pancake. I know for a fact the only times i ever teleported over the fence was when i was being ganked by ressurection and nemesis. TDR rolled you fools even with you holding hands with bc. Where's malador, you claim hes your main? Everyone else in your guild was on a red besides you and ressurection who i believe logged off after he cried i was running hacks when eda and i killed him.

F

ForTheOcean

Although I know BC was not holding hands with FHP, TDR was definetly a bigger threat so that's where our attention went. I will say that seig is right about this fight. FHP was the most inferior group in that fight. Ressurection was down right horrible. I never realized what a quick painless kill he is until tonight.

And Mal convince yourself of whatever you must, but FHP is nothing compared to BC, or TDR. You should really stick to fighting our scourge of wandering healer protectors! ;)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I know BC was not holding hands with FHP, TDR was definetly a bigger threat so that's where our attention went. I will say that seig is right about this fight. FHP was the most inferior group in that fight. Ressurection was down right horrible. I never realized what a quick painless kill he is until tonight.

And Mal convince yourself of whatever you must, but FHP is nothing compared to BC, or TDR. You should really stick to fighting our scourge of wandering healer protectors! ;)
BC did a good job, killed me several times. Used their templates and stuck together very well. Was a good fight, and even though I felt zerged I look forward to more!

M

Malador

lol Malador you didn't even fight me. I didn't teleport to a rooftop once during that fight.

Get your facts straight before you bash me. I was getting dismount pet ganked by BC the whole time.

I don't have to prove myself to you.

You, and all of your guildmates know what happens when its a 1 v 1. Although Floyd does put up a good fight.

I was zerged from the get-go.
Arent you yoshi on the swampy? If so you set up house keeping on the roof of a building in town and I helped chase you there many times. You ran around with teleport precast so you could go over the fence. So did your pet kadaj (sieg).

And zerged? Please how did the 5-6 of us zerg the mighty TDR and BC. Not to mention BC's pets BCF who went down over and over again.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The comments by sieg and lynk are so far from the truth it hurts to read it. Especially that toon for the ocean, rofl. Ask your BCF buddies who was the main factor? LOL! My God, that was a gold farm. What was even better was when all of them were chasing me on foot right into the FHP main group and just got slaughtered. Ive never seen so many people try to cast animal form so fast.
All I know about the TDR/JW is that they loved the roofs in town. Or the fences. As usual they hate leaving any guard zone area unless they heavily outnumber their opponent which is the only time they actually fought us. I'd gladly fight any of you 1v1. Maybe not Hyatt because when he runs across my screen it's as if he's got some kind of insta teleport going taking him all over the place. Must be my bad connection or something. Funny thing is that the one time we were standing toe-to-toe he was getting rocked and had to run. Yes, we were away from all other FHP but I bet he wont admit to it. I dont care, he got dropped.
Keep talking your crap. Funny thing is FHP is the first guild you have to mention because we pissed you guys off and you're trying to downplay it because you were constantly being forced back into GZ. Your praise is noted.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arent you yoshi on the swampy? If so you set up house keeping on the roof of a building in town and I helped chase you there many times.
Yes I'm Yoshio, and no you didn't get me on any roof. I didn't teleport to any roof in moonglow. Get your facts straight, you have me confused with someone else. Please show me a screenshot from last night that proves me wrong.

M

Malador

Yes I'm Yoshio, and no you didn't get me on any roof. I didn't teleport to any roof in moonglow. Get your facts straight, you have me confused with someone else. Please show me a screenshot from last night that proves me wrong.
It is possible I have you mixed up with someone else. If so I will appologize for my error.

Did anyone else see Yoshi teleport on the roof many times? In fact I think the only reason you stopped is because we simply stopped chasing you into the guard zone.

By the way Lynk how many chars named Yoshio are there in TDR? I thought yours was the only one.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible I have you mixed up with someone else. If so I will appologize for my error.

Did anyone else see Yoshi teleport on the roof many times? In fact I think the only reason you stopped is because we simply stopped chasing you into the guard zone.

By the way Lynk how many chars named Yoshio are there in TDR? I thought yours was the only one.
I think I'm the only one, my name is Yoshio Ogata. Mage weapon in the shadow robe. I wasn't alive long enough to teleport. It seemed every time I re-equipped I managed to stumble across BCs dismount/tamers before I could even group up. That happened three times and I decided to find a better way to spend my time.

In fact, I don't even recall fighting next to Seig.

F

Floyd the Barber

Sieg you must be smoking crack with Ocean. TDR/JW spent most of the time on their blues hiding or fighting in Glow, most of us were on REDS (you wouldn't know much about playing a red though), and we constantly kept chasing you guys into glow to either jump on a roof or stay in guards. Except for Hyatt that was running out of guards but you can ask him how that went. The ONE time you guys killed me/para ganked/dismounted me I was stupid enough to be running without a box and you claim ownership by posting a screenie above? Sad really, I'll show you any day of the week just how weak FHP is 1 vs. 1. But, I know that's never going to happen so I'll leave it at that.....

As far as Lynk goes....Mal I actually do think you have him confused with that TDR mage that kept jumping on the roof 48 times, Lynk was there but that wasn't him.

And BC, most of you were on your blues except for BCF and I made sooo much insurance money last night off you guys I couldn't possibly chalk this up as a loss. BC was the least factor there by far, only the couple JW enhanced players there really gave me/us any issues at all.

So, instead of talking smack, how about just saying it was fun at glow last night and it felt great to get back to fighting without those stupid ass _I_ guys there. You may not think FHP is a factor now but we have more members coming on board and we are working with our newer players to make them better....just wait and see.

We'll be looking for you Seig, see ya on the field kid.

-Floyd

(OH, and just noticed...Sieg what's up with your map on the screenie of me dead? Are you trying to make it look like you killed me alone? LOL, you know that's not the case....)

M

Malador

I think I'm the only one, my name is Yoshio Ogata. Mage weapon in the shadow robe. I wasn't alive long enough to teleport. It seemed every time I re-equipped I managed to stumble across BCs dismount/tamers before I could even group up. That happened three times and I decided to find a better way to spend my time.

Well maybe I am wrong. It was Kadaj not Sieg. It was mostly out the west gate from glow. This was mostly after BC had left although there was still a couple of straglers. The fight was all but over when I found you guys there. Hyatt was there for a bit too although he was hopping porters not roofs. He seemed to loose interest after dying.

Edited here.

I stand corrected then Lynk. I must be mixing you up with someone else. So one unidentified tdr hopped roofs many times. Hyatt hopped porters. The rest of the TDR present were not significant enough to mention. Oh and I agree. BCF was only there to donate gold.

over all it was an awesome fight taken as a whole.

L

Luvs2PvP

Kadaj is Seig.
Seig is trying to become the next Reno on the drama scale.

C

C-Punt

Blues, reds, whatever was a great fight there were no _I_ there all was good. I thought BC did great, least factor though floyd dont know about that. I didnt even see you at the end we still had like 5 guys there playin with J/W.

F

Floyd the Barber

Blues, reds, whatever was a great fight there were no _I_ there all was good. I thought BC did great, least factor though floyd dont know about that. I didnt even see you at the end we still had like 5 guys there playin with J/W.
It could be that you guys were fighting TDR in guards, we stayed out for the most part.
Was just making a point that there were more TDR/JW there then anything I guess, I saw Ocean and Madonna at the end but other than BCF I didn't see all of the usual BC there.

Still a fun fight, next time lets not do it at Glow though, it just gives the blue TDR's and Sieg a place to hide. :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could be that you guys were fighting TDR in guards, we stayed out for the most part.
Was just making a point that there were more TDR/JW there then anything I guess, I saw Ocean and Madonna at the end but other than BCF I didn't see all of the usual BC there.

Still a fun fight, next time lets not do it at Glow though, it just gives the blue TDR's and Sieg a place to hide. :)

What blues from TDR? When I was there it was myself, Amish Dude, Hyatt, Itari was fighting with us, Dimebag, I think Smyth was there on his archer and thats the only blue.

Maybe we are talking about two completely different fights? When I was there TDR was outnumbered.

F

Floyd the Barber

What blues from TDR? When I was there it was myself, Amish Dude, Hyatt, Itari was fighting with us, Dimebag, I think Smyth was there on his archer and thats the only blue.

Maybe we are talking about two completely different fights? When I was there TDR was outnumbered.
Well, we had only 5 there I know (Mal, Me, Kahl, Fizz, REs) and looking at Sieg's screen shots above you don't look all that outnumbered to be honest Lynk. Also, isn't Kadaj blue as well as EDA? I think there were more but it's hard to read all of the names in your uoam...

Not arguing with you it was actually a good time regardless of who had more, etc...

C

C-Punt

OH also Floyd if you and Kahl could not use things like parry and or DCI it would help out greatly. :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we had only 5 there I know (Mal, Me, Kahl, Fizz, REs) and looking at Sieg's screen shots above you don't look all that outnumbered to be honest Lynk. Also, isn't Kadaj blue as well as EDA? I think there were more but it's hard to read all of the names in your uoam...

Not arguing with you it was actually a good time regardless of who had more, etc...
You're not even a real barber!!!!!!! THIS GUYS A PHONEY, A BIG FAT PHONEY!!!

F

ForTheOcean

OH also Floyd if you and Kahl could not use things like parry and or DCI it would help out greatly. :)
Lol, don't start knocking them for parry/dci cause then it takes my temp out of the fight. =P

F

Floyd the Barber

Ok, I just dropped them both for you guys and went with cartography and focus. :) Better?

LYNK- How dare you question my profession? I've been cutting your hair since you were a little boy.

P

Punk The Brigand

was not there, but mal your fhp???? LOLOL at you.

ill give floyd my props i always know i got to step it up when he is around.

BC woot. woot.

M

Malador

was not there, but mal your fhp???? LOLOL at you.

ill give floyd my props i always know i got to step it up when he is around.

BC woot. woot.
Look when I started searching for a guild I had two criteria. FHP fit both of them.

1. It was the only guild smart enough to avoid tagging Sieg.
2. Garret would never be considered for membership.

No really when kahl asked me I had to think for a few days about joining another guild. It was the best decision I made. It is a great group. This is the most fun I have had in many years playing this game. Unlike a zerg guild I actually get to see targets regularly.

Laugh all you want. I will be thinking of you when your standing in a hallway, for two hours, throwing fields and I am helping to kill your straglers or your opposition.

S

Still Frame

"Sieg" is blue, Kadaj who i was on is a red. EDA was on Amish Dude who is also red. The only blues i remember tdr having were boom and maybe smyth who i dont remember seeing

S

Still Frame

(OH, and just noticed...Sieg what's up with your map on the screenie of me dead? Are you trying to make it look like you killed me alone? LOL, you know that's not the case....)
I wasnt trying to hide anything, we had a problem with our map and it went down while chasing you. I'm not claiming it was a 1v1, never will. This was a guild fight not a duel. Kadaj isnt a 1v1 char at all and if u die to him 1v1 you should probably be ashamed and quit uo. Ressurection of fhp fits into that.

S

Still Frame

By the time i got home and joined the fight i believe you had already logged off. Puni also wasnt there when i showed up, tdr seemed to be there in shifts

S

Still Frame

Look when I started searching for a guild I had two criteria. FHP fit both of them.

1. It was the only guild smart enough to avoid tagging Sieg.
2. Garret would never be considered for membership.
Aka people who cant hold their own in fel. I've been asked to join guilds in that alliance and refuse to because i dont want to have to deal with your nonsense. Unlike yourself and garret i play a real character not just a "doom archer" or lame bushido archer. If i went back to playing that boring template i would need a new hard drive for screenshots

S

Still Frame

Kadaj is Seig.
Seig is trying to become the next Reno on the drama scale.
Let's get real, Reno is a joke both in game and on stratics. I put up a real fight on both. If anything i'm > reno at everything :) Without drama these boards would suck and nobody would read them

M

Malador

Let's get real, Reno is a joke both in game and on stratics. I put up a real fight on both. If anything i'm > reno at everything :) Without drama these boards would suck and nobody would read them

All I saw was about five posts of Blah Blah Blah

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aka people who cant hold their own in fel. I've been asked to join guilds in that alliance and refuse to because i dont want to have to deal with your nonsense. Unlike yourself and garret i play a real character not just a "doom archer" or lame bushido archer. If i went back to playing that boring template i would need a new hard drive for screenshots
Here comes Sieg to ruin a perfectly fun thread. This guy just cant be happy can he? Well, I wouldnt be happy if I drove a car like sieg either.....http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=37889811

S

Still Frame

Mal, you're the creepy one with your silly little obsessions and pretending people care about you in this game. If anyone has a comment towards you, you consider it worship...aka you're an attention *****. Thats why you post so much to people who only laugh at you

M

Malador

Mal, you're the creepy one with your silly little obsessions and pretending people care about you in this game. If anyone has a comment towards you, you consider it worship...aka you're an attention *****. Thats why you post so much to people who only laugh at you
Do you ever even think about what you post? You have posted 450 times since May 2008. I have only posted 1700 times since March 2003. Who is it wants attention agian. Face it kid anything you say to me I will turn right around and make you look stupid. Stop posting. That is your best bet.

F

Floyd the Barber

I'll be sure to have my hand on my print screen key next time we go head to head on Yoshio, Floyd! You are 0 for 2!
0 for 2???? And now Lynk has been smoking some crack, oh brother.... I must have been drunk or something if that's true becaue I honest only remember fighting you one day in Glow and you got very lucky if I remember correctly....

Sooooo, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back quite yet Lynk. No more free hair cuts for you! :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
0 for 2???? And now Lynk has been smoking some crack, oh brother.... I must have been drunk or something if that's true becaue I honest only remember fighting you one day in Glow and you got very lucky if I remember correctly....

Sooooo, don't break your arm patting yourself on the back quite yet Lynk. No more free hair cuts for you! :)
You forget so quickly! Not that long ago I stumbled upon you in Destard. Maybe a month ago?

Actually, to think of it, I think I got you once in Serps hold too.

Regardless, you got me pretty close to death every time (within an armor ignore) so it's not like it was a lopsided match.

I usually play on my laptop and I have to hit the function key at the same time as print screen, so the killshot message is usually gone. I have my text delay set pretty low.

Next time though.. I'll be ready.

F

Floyd the Barber

You forget so quickly! Not that long ago I stumbled upon you in Destard. Maybe a month ago?

Actually, to think of it, I think I got you once in Serps hold too.

Regardless, you got me pretty close to death every time (within an armor ignore) so it's not like it was a lopsided match.

I usually play on my laptop and I have to hit the function key at the same time as print screen, so the killshot message is usually gone. I have my text delay set pretty low.

Next time though.. I'll be ready.

Likewise, my little arch nemesis...

S

Still Frame

Do you ever even think about what you post? You have posted 450 times since May 2008. I have only posted 1700 times since March 2003. Who is it wants attention agian. Face it kid anything you say to me I will turn right around and make you look stupid. Stop posting. That is your best bet.
Thank you malador, you brought out mal tonight to show me that you actually do play him. I think the most i was on screen with you was to hit you with a bola. Tonight was fun, i enjoyed fighting fhp, haxz and all those blues in bc. I probably hit over 50 dismounts with only 4 bolas :) kadaj is becoming one of my favorite characters ever

S

Still Frame

Good job, a minute ago you, no refunds, ressurection and some fhp dismounter actually managed to kill kadaj too

edit: i forgot to mention that the big fight was already over and this was just a pathetic gank

M

Malador

Thank you malador, you brought out mal tonight to show me that you actually do play him. I think the most i was on screen with you was to hit you with a bola. Tonight was fun, i enjoyed fighting fhp, haxz and all those blues in bc. I probably hit over 50 dismounts with only 4 bolas :) kadaj is becoming one of my favorite characters ever
Again you arrogant attention starved boy I do not have anything to prove to you. I did not bring him out to prove anything to you. I simply played the char I wished. Your wishes did not enter into the decision. Further you never dismounted me Hyatt dismounted me twice, killing me once alone easily and once with more dificulty in a gank. I died other times to massive ganks of 3-5 TDR while still mounted. I never even saw you at the fight but once when you invised to avoid getting dropped by the entrance. My stealther guild mates saw you though. They said all you were doing was following your guild mates around looting thier kills.

Status
Not open for further replies.