• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca Deceit Needs to be open on all Shards!! Protest!!!!

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The fact that fel deceit isnt open on all shards is the most ridiculous thing I ever seen by our awful dev team. How is it you turn on one shard and completely screw the rest of your paying customers!!!! Everyone who enjoys playing on their home shards needs to stand up and protest this immediately!!! I cant even comprehend how you can make such a moronic decision!! Fel Deceit for all or shut the event down and delete all the drops!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

PwnergizerBunny

Visitor
UNLEASHED
if they opened it up for fel i would do jumping jacks id be so excited!
Will you please record and put on youtube, been looking for someone motivational to follow.

I agree, this needs to be in fel on all shards, ALL SHARDS MATTER #MakeFelGreatAgain #Moist #NoReplies

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yea I am pissed also that it is not open on Catskills, bad decisions from the devs on that one...

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I gotta say, the auto revealing paragons really pooched the whole thing for me. I guess we have to get used to getting the shaft. It always seems to happen to the fellucians though.

JohnnyO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly is the issue? Some shards have the event on Fel/Tram and some just Tram? I haven't really gotten into the event, was just wondering.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What exactly is the issue? Some shards have the event on Fel/Tram and some just Tram? I haven't really gotten into the event, was just wondering.
Yes, only atlantic has fel option available. Basically the team is flipping the bird to the rest of their paying customers!

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My guild and I plus many others have run through at least 5 threads on the "UO Forums about this" with over 50+ comments that the players want this on fel on all shards!! We are still being ignored by our team and not a single acknowledgment yet!! Obviously the majority of the paying customers want this option!! WTF!!! :mad:

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Oh they just don't want you guys yeeting off to the so-called dead shards and avoiding PVP. hehe

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh they just don't want you guys yeeting off to the so-called dead shards and avoiding PVP. hehe
If the shards are dead they can get drops in trammel. Think before you post something stupid.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My guild and I plus many others have run through at least 5 threads on the "UO Forums about this" with over 50+ comments that the players want this on fel on all shards!! We are still being ignored by our team and not a single acknowledgment yet!! Obviously the majority of the paying customers want this option!! WTF!!! :mad:
Were they all locked by the ****ty mods? *cough*petra*cough*

Cymidei

UO Pacific News Reporter
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
If the shards are dead they can get drops in trammel. Think before you post something stupid.
Yeah my bad, I assumed there was an extra reward of some kind for doing the event in Felucca so people would have an incentive to go to a less populated shard to avoid PKs.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems like there is at lest two or 3 reds on atl at any time there. Last night was able to get 2 drops both insured before I was killed.

How about we make it so the artifacts are Cursed that way its more fun for the reds who are already geting 50 drops a champ spawn can get more.

If there cursed redsncsn just camp the main lobby of it and lets us blues farm them and get a bigger pay day.

I get one drop every 30 mins to hr in tram at lest in fel I get them about every 15 minutes.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
"I get one drop every 30 mins to hr in tram at lest in fel I get them about every 15 minutes."

That is nice! Also IF TRUE, it proves that luck makes a difference, since in Fel you get the Fel luck bonus?
They should add a Fel Deceit event, but make reds pay a little more for the distiction of being red. Like make life a little more challenging there for your red character by increased damage from the spawn there, plus if a blue PK's some one, have the same increased spawn damage effect, like triple damage. This would discourage the PK's hiding there (Bue or Red) till you have 2-3 drops waiting to gank yu. That might work.
It would be nice and challenging. No?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
"I get one drop every 30 mins to hr in tram at lest in fel I get them about every 15 minutes."

That is nice! Also IF TRUE, it proves that luck makes a difference, since in Fel you get the Fel luck bonus?
They should add a Fel Deceit event, but make reds pay a little more for the distiction of being red. Like make life a little more challenging there for your red character by increased damage from the spawn there, plus if a blue PK's some one, have the same increased spawn damage effect, like triple damage. This would discourage the PK's hiding there (Bue or Red) till you have 2-3 drops waiting to gank yu. That might work.
It would be nice and challenging. No?
They are doing the champ spawn also so there are 5x more mobs. Luck has nothing to do with it. Killing tons of easy mobs does.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Obviously the majority of the paying customers want this option!! WTF!!! :mad:
When did the majority of paying customers want to play on fel? Maybe I missed something. I thought the reason Power Scrolls were Fel only was to encourage the majority of paying customers to play there.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i wish was on all shards not just atl, but items should be cursed if in fel. did the gargs really get screwed over again by making the 10ssi robe for human, into a neckless for gargs?i guess i should of put in unleased lol

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
They are doing the champ spawn also so there are 5x more mobs. Luck has nothing to do with it. Killing tons of easy mobs does.
Ahhh.nice..was not aware of mobs being more there..Cool. May give it a try.
:devil: **Gets the grey robes ready and ironed up**.:devil:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When did the majority of paying customers want to play on fel? Maybe I missed something. I thought the reason Power Scrolls were Fel only was to encourage the majority of paying customers to play there.
More people would play in Fel if any new content was added to it. Currently, all new content is Tram focused and Fel is lucky to maybe get an instance of it. I would 100% do Deceit in Fel if it was an option. I also do Lady Mel and Shimmering Effusion there when I'm looking to do those for something different.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
More people would play in Fel if any new content was added to it. Currently, all new content is Tram focused and Fel is lucky to maybe get an instance of it. I would 100% do Deceit in Fel if it was an option. I also do Lady Mel and Shimmering Effusion there when I'm looking to do those for something different.
Agreed, fair statement

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression that champ spawn mobs give no event drops.

Someone confirmed it in gen chat on ATL. Unless he was lying to keep people from doing it as well.

Anyone know for sure?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was under the impression that champ spawn mobs give no event drops.

Someone confirmed it in gen chat on ATL. Unless he was lying to keep people from doing it as well.

Anyone know for sure?
I dont know. I was just going by what Mervyn said. I dont play Atlantic. If someone wants to go check, the spawn mobs either have the treasures in their name or they dont. If they do they give drops if they dont, they dont. We want it in fel to split up the players so it is less crowded in tram.

bourne

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Fel is F*ked for good the way things are. PvP is the best part of this game. True PvP that is, no PK of non-PvP players. The only part of this game that I enjoy is PvP, with PvP players, and I play regularly and in Fel.
Mrs Bonnie seems to have some love for PvP, but in a perverted way. She allows PK, and fosters it with the way she runs the show. PK of non-PvP players should not exist, and should have stopped years ago. There are things she can put in place that would stop PK, but does not do it.
A character that is put together for non-PvP should never have been in position to fight a PvP specific character. You want something that will bring more folks to Fel? That is about the only way. You want a PvP character? Great. You choose it once, and once PvP no way of going back, with flag that stays PvP. And you cannot attack others that do not have PvP flag.
PvP has been corroded by "Blue" players, that go to Fel to PK non PvP players to steal their resources, whatever they may be ingots, PS, Thunting, wood..and corroded by speed hackers and illegal scripting program users.
PK is the scourge of PvP, and gives every real PvP player a bad name. PvP is not PK. Its not the same.
Thanks to PKers, blue or red, Fel is the toilet of UO. Now days lots of immature spouting off on gen chat betrays what has come of the PvP.
PvP should be everywhere, Tram and Fel. But only with other PvP players, that enjoy PvP. Not lambs.
PKers should not be allowed to ruin other people's game. PvP and non PvP should be options at the very start, when we create a character also, and permanent. There should also be PvP specific rewards, and boosts, more that there are now. But these rewards should not be attainable by non-PvP character status. Non-PvP items should not depend on PvP. Like PS as one example. Watch and see what happens to the prices of PS if they do that. I am sure the non-PVP players, that seem to be at least 70% of the players would not mind that very much.
If they change all that, then you will see more people in Fel like there should be, and more events and much more content in Fel, like there should be. Also will bring back the respect that PvP play style deserves.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some things are not to be discussed on the official forums. You better ask @Petra Fyde before you post next time.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1603020502178.png
It's delisuional posts like this though that make me read it. LMAO. Misk? Mesanna? All you find is Kyronix asking for free beta testing and the mods locking everything else if it doesn't go away by itself. But you got to believe in something..

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Other shards don't need the event turned on in fel.

Atlantic is the only shard busy enough to justify it.

Even with tram being packed I've averaged about 20 drops am hour there without the potion of fortune.

On a dead shard I would be getting at least 30.

If you're only getting 2-3 drops am hour you need to look at yourself

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Other shards don't need the event turned on in fel.

Atlantic is the only shard busy enough to justify it.

Even with tram being packed I've averaged about 20 drops am hour there without the potion of fortune.

On a dead shard I would be getting at least 30.

If you're only getting 2-3 drops am hour you need to look at yourself
Then teach oh wise one we can travel the empty floors together and show me how to get drops from the dead bodies that are on the floors. I play a lot, so not hard to find.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's funny how delusional the Atlantic players are when it comes to others shards. They don't play them yet they are full of judgments and false statements.

First of all @Dragkarah when you say dead shard, it is not dead. Some might be lower population but not dead, also you wouldnt get 30 drops on another shard because if its dead like you say , it means the respawn rate is much much lower than atlantic, that's the dynamic system for you, bet you didnt know that. but no you wouldnt get 30 drops because most of the mobs are all dead and they dont respawn as fast as atlantic, youd be lucky if you get 15 drops per hour on catskills or LS exemple.

So tired of those Atlantic players comments about others shards, when they don't play them.

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My take on why Fel was turned on, only on ATL, was the Population. Tram is already Too full in Deceit. Turning on Fel was the only option to add more "real estate" to the event. Should it be turned on, on all Shards Fel Facets? Perhaps. Is Tram Deceit, on any other shard, as busy at Tram ATL?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
hmm, can't say I ever tracked drops by the hour......

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What would be the reason for not turning it on in Felucca on all shards?
Everyone who pays for the game should get access to the same content.
Exactly. That is a valid point. Turn it on whether a shard uses it or not. But some must argue.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
friends are talking about moving to atl because of shard bound stuff. i dont blame them

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
friends are talking about moving to atl because of shard bound stuff. i dont blame them
There really is no valid reason for equipment to be shard bound. Or really, IMO, any item that can be acquired on all shards. EM event items? Sure, those should stay shardbound. The current event stuff? No, that's stupid.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
What would be the reason for not turning it on in Felucca on all shards?
Everyone who pays for the game should get access to the same content.
Yep it is weird..Unless somehow they need to do some coding to avoid having he Champ spawn there interfere with the event. They probably need to modify the champ spawn, and in each and every shard, it may take some work? Not sure, but they probably should have thought about this before starting the event. It should be in Fel also, everywhere really.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Agree..Their idea is backfiring. If lots of more pple move there its not going to help the low pop shards. They should CHANGE and make these items not shard bound asap imo.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fel side on ATL has been a lot of fun. Ive been there on my sampire enough to get 100 of the turn in items. I averaged about 8 per spawn cycle and each spawn cycle takes about 15-20 minutes. The spawn rate is very fair but its not without its perils. Ive taken quite a few dirt naps from reds so I started bringing a good splintering bokuto with me. A bunch of pvm dexers can do a lot of damage to pks. Ive gotten a few kills in. Theres enough blues there that if they simply start ganking the first red they see(at times they have), it makes a big difference. I tried the Trammel side at first for about 5 minutes before I almost vomited. Between waiting for something to actually kill and the lack of interaction between players I found it reminded me of everything Ive always hated about Trammel. The Fel side is definately the way to go. It has hints of pre trammel Deceit which back then was always a hotspot for action. On a side note it sucks that there is the auto reveal down there. Pretty much excludes thieves but I understand why they did it. Otherwoise people would just AFK the hell out of it hiding on a tamer in Trammel.

What I think they should do for now and future events is.....

Keep the event the same with only Atlantic Felucca having the event..... but the drops are cursed and the turn ins would be slightly different with the felucca versions not being shard bound. Would really make atlantic a nice hub to get pvp action. No offense to every other server you just don't have the felucca community to support this kind of content. Every player would have the ability to get the shard bound version in trammel on their home shard but if you want the non-shard bound version you got to go fight for it.

Do wonders for the game if people uploaded their videos of the action on youtube and just got some EA UO out there instead of just player run shards getting all the exposure. The game needs to look like a fun place to play with lots of activity LS/Chessy/Baja/Origin whatever will not provide the quality.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What I think they should do for now and future events is.....

Keep the event the same with only Atlantic Felucca having the event..... but the drops are cursed and the turn ins would be slightly different with the felucca versions not being shard bound. Would really make atlantic a nice hub to get pvp action. No offense to every other server you just don't have the felucca community to support this kind of content. Every player would have the ability to get the shard bound version in trammel on their home shard but if you want the non-shard bound version you got to go fight for it.

Do wonders for the game if people uploaded their videos of the action on youtube and just got some EA UO out there instead of just player run shards getting all the exposure. The game needs to look like a fun place to play with lots of activity LS/Chessy/Baja/Origin whatever will not provide the quality.
The fact that you mention Baja and Origin makes you lose all credibility. You have no clue as to which shards are busy.

The fact that you mention Baja and Origin makes you lose all credibility. You have no clue as to which shards are busy.
I mean how did I lose all credibility? I listed off the first 4 shards that came to my mind and added a 'whatever' as in general that no shard outside of Atlantic has the Felucca community required to promote a thrilling PvP experience. The game needs to look lively for people to want to play 5v5 fights on some random shard will not cut it. People want to see 100+ players from various guilds all fighting and having a good time thats compelling stuff.

At this stage of the game you cannot treat all shards equally for PVP it will never grow. If you want to promote a west and east coast shard to be hubs then sure other then that it has to be Atlantic and that's all there is to it. The same small group of players are the main pvpers on every shard other then Atlantic and they are just looking for easy kills on spawners. 'Tourism PvP' is bad for the game if all you want to do is raid a spawn at 4th level quickly kill the champion and log off til next time.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I mean how did I lose all credibility? I listed off the first 4 shards that came to my mind and added a 'whatever' as in general that no shard outside of Atlantic has the Felucca community required to promote a thrilling PvP experience. The game needs to look lively for people to want to play 5v5 fights on some random shard will not cut it. People want to see 100+ players from various guilds all fighting and having a good time thats compelling stuff.

At this stage of the game you cannot treat all shards equally for PVP it will never grow. If you want to promote a west and east coast shard to be hubs then sure other then that it has to be Atlantic and that's all there is to it. The same small group of players are the main pvpers on every shard other then Atlantic and they are just looking for easy kills on spawners. 'Tourism PvP' is bad for the game if all you want to do is raid a spawn at 4th level quickly kill the champion and log off til next time.
They should open the event to all shards. But when you say Baja or origin is active, you clearly have not been to those shards.

Easy way to tell what shards have an active player base. Go to Vendor search. Click exclude items in fel. Then search high to low. You will bypass all the 1 gold items and see how many things are for sale on a shard.

Dragkarah

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
They should open the event to all shards. But when you say Baja or origin is active, you clearly have not been to those shards.

Easy way to tell what shards have an active player base. Go to Vendor search. Click exclude items in fel. Then search high to low. You will bypass all the 1 gold items and see how many things are for sale on a shard.
He was saying those shards are NOT active. And they're not.

Also, there is no real pvp on any non asian shard besides atlantic. All US and European pvp has condensed to atlantic.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Then both of you are wrong. PvP happens on other shards just not 24 hours a day. Look at VS. if you see scrolls they were gotten in Fel. Lots of scrolls mean there is PvP there. Don't put LS in the same sentence as Baja and Origin. Worlds apart. We would use Fel Deceit for the event. We use it without. Niera is one of the easy spawns.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I went to the chessy meet and greet and asked why the deceit event isnt open on all shards, that F%$^in B$#*& said population doesnt warrant it. I said so you still expect us to pay you the same amount of money for less content other people have. Real great customer service you got there!! She needs to be fired immediately!!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So I went to the chessy meet and greet and asked why the deceit event isnt open on all shards, that F%$^in B$#*& said population doesnt warrant it. I said so you still expect us to pay you the same amount of money for less content other people have. Real great customer service you got there!! She needs to be fired immediately!!
Makes me wonder what the post would be like in https://community.stratics.com/forums/stratics-unleashed.1086/

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Everyone not on atlantic should get a free 30 day time code from the team to make up the lack of content!