• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Felucca Deceit Needs to be open on all Shards!! Protest!!!!

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Got 41 arties playing in an hour on LS Trammie during the dead of night (because I'm working from home) and not complaining here. This was non-potioned and on a Paladin dexxer. I imagine if potioned...

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got 41 arties playing in an hour on LS Trammie during the dead of night (because I'm working from home) and not complaining here. This was non-potioned and on a Paladin dexxer. I imagine if potioned...
41 in Tram without the potion? I have a hard time believing this.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got 42 one time on LS with the potion I had the 3rd and 4th level to myself. The other times I used the potion, I got in the 20s.

We still have a constant crowd there. I don't play at 2am to 9 am tho.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
41 arties in one hour tram no potion? thats just a straight lie , at really best you could get maybe 25ish , only way you could get more is with a crazy luck suit(2k+), but then your damage is much more lowered and you won't kill really fast

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fel is F*ked for good the way things are. PvP is the best part of this game. True PvP that is, no PK of non-PvP players. The only part of this game that I enjoy is PvP, with PvP players, and I play regularly and in Fel.
Mrs Bonnie seems to have some love for PvP, but in a perverted way. She allows PK, and fosters it with the way she runs the show. PK of non-PvP players should not exist, and should have stopped years ago. There are things she can put in place that would stop PK, but does not do it.
A character that is put together for non-PvP should never have been in position to fight a PvP specific character. You want something that will bring more folks to Fel? That is about the only way. You want a PvP character? Great. You choose it once, and once PvP no way of going back, with flag that stays PvP. And you cannot attack others that do not have PvP flag.
PvP has been corroded by "Blue" players, that go to Fel to PK non PvP players to steal their resources, whatever they may be ingots, PS, Thunting, wood..and corroded by speed hackers and illegal scripting program users.
PK is the scourge of PvP, and gives every real PvP player a bad name. PvP is not PK. Its not the same.
Thanks to PKers, blue or red, Fel is the toilet of UO. Now days lots of immature spouting off on gen chat betrays what has come of the PvP.
PvP should be everywhere, Tram and Fel. But only with other PvP players, that enjoy PvP. Not lambs.
PKers should not be allowed to ruin other people's game. PvP and non PvP should be options at the very start, when we create a character also, and permanent. There should also be PvP specific rewards, and boosts, more that there are now. But these rewards should not be attainable by non-PvP character status. Non-PvP items should not depend on PvP. Like PS as one example. Watch and see what happens to the prices of PS if they do that. I am sure the non-PVP players, that seem to be at least 70% of the players would not mind that very much.
If they change all that, then you will see more people in Fel like there should be, and more events and much more content in Fel, like there should be. Also will bring back the respect that PvP play style deserves.
Wrong in so many different ways and fyi, there is a ton of immature spouting in Trammel and at Luna bank :rolleyes:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I went to the chessy meet and greet and asked why the deceit event isnt open on all shards, that F%$^in B$#*& said population doesnt warrant it. I said so you still expect us to pay you the same amount of money for less content other people have. Real great customer service you got there!! She needs to be fired immediately!!
Too bad a live Chessy meet and greet could be held in a phone booth ;)