• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction fighting (3v1)

• Thread starter CannabisKing
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

ChuckNorris

Oh, how clever. You got to sit and think about that response for how long? And you came up with the same tired ass cliche.

Ya you TOTTTTTTALLLLY dont care about dueling! Bitchin dude. Im such a loser for totally smoking your ass every time you log. Youre probably one of those losers who says Wow you need to get a life. Youre a total super ****** that spends all of his time posting from multiple accts on the UOS boards. Wait my bad, youre the greatest UO player ever; you date a super model; you have a 1million dollar a year job; and youre a spacecowboyastronaut for fun. Youre a real cool guy.

UO is your only hobby and youre effing terrible at it. Way to get owned when you PvP. Now hop on ChuckNorris so you can prove to us that youre not a total wierdo waste of space that has two or more UOS accounts.
*Sigh*

Hurley , I truly feel sorry for you if your this god damn stupid.

That is all.

A

AmdusciasLS

I can see why "ChuckNorris" really doesn't want anyone to think he's Goob.
Goob is hot garbage.
Can't duel: Check.
Can't field fight on a mage (any template): Check.
Can't field fight on the easiest warrior template in game no matter the name: Check.
Gets in on the Chuck Norris craze about three years too late: Check
In the biggest guild in Factions and still sucks: Checkmate.

Douuuuche.
ROFL, I couldn't have said it better myself:thumbup1:... These kids are ****ing idiots man don't bother going round in circles with them. They just say the same **** in every post. They're so good, They are superior to everyone, ect ect, It's truly frightening the stupidity of them all.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It makes me sick to make posts like the post I'm about to make.

Amduscias, I'm sorry. I thought your posts were made up of nothing, until I saw the Chuck Norris character in action tonight.

I fought 5 TB by myself, redlining 4 of them several times before being dismounted and having to animal form off. First it was 2, they almost died so they called in a third. (you see how this cycle continues).

I've fought SL before, but at least whatever I see from the start is what I fight. if there is 5 there is 5, if there is 3 there is 3, but the TB just keep bringing more until they finaly accomplish something.

I was by myself, you all would have died solo. You are bad, terribly bad.

C

CannabisKing

I don't know why you are all bickering so much, every player I've run into on LS has been garbage. So you're all bad. There, it is settled.
Lynk, what seem's to be your deal here? Your a opportunist, get in where ya can get a quick kill kinda L33T player. Ya proved that lastnight when all ya did was run, run, form etc etc... So for you to come here and talk this double whopper with cheese is right up your alley, CONGRAT'S on showing off your new temp. But hey lil something something for ya, Join factions so ya can get stated or better yet, plz dont cuz your one that will just luna log while stated unlike most of FLOP that will play in stat for the greater good of team play.

Yeah sure FLOP has number's, it's not like we icq from other shard's begging for help or speed-dail anyone to help kill what most ppl call trash, us FLOP. Nope we always here in game doing what we do best. Policing FEL of trash like you in other area's of FEL. If ya dont think Im telling ya the truth, then maybe if ya come to BG or double whopper with cheese or anyother place but the yew gate, you'd maybe see that. But like I stated before, your a opportunist player that will not go any other place but the gate.:stretcher:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, what seem's to be your deal here? Your a opportunist, get in where ya can get a quick kill kinda L33T player. Ya proved that lastnight when all ya did was run, run, form etc etc...

I'm an opportunist and I proved it because I went in to animal form last night?

5 players constantly dismounting and disarming me and I'm an 'opportunist' because I went into animal form to get away?

Do you even read what you write?

Here is the difference between me and you. I will attempt to fight and get a kill whether it is me vs 5 or me vs 1. You will not. It is pretty clear cut.

But hey lil something something for ya, Join factions so ya can get stated or better yet, plz dont cuz your one that will just luna log while stated unlike most of FLOP that will play in stat for the greater good of team play.
http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...e26ee04f523e23a19e3e1aeede0877d0b73d1aa2b87f3

Looks like I am in factions, smart guy, and I have been for some time now. And look at all those members in my guild, alot of good it will do my 'team' to run around at 80 fencing and 80 archery. Any other 'witty' additions?

:eek:snap:

You got told.

A

AmdusciasLS

"Amduscias, I'm sorry. I thought your posts were made up of nothing, until I saw the Chuck Norris character in action tonight."

Hahaha, You've finally seen the light! Better late then never I suppose. :)

C

CannabisKing

I'm an opportunist and I proved it because I went in to animal form last night?

5 players constantly dismounting and disarming me and I'm an 'opportunist' because I went into animal form to get away?

Do you even read what you write?

Here is the difference between me and you. I will attempt to fight and get a kill

You got told.
Lynk, what ya did over an over was pull out the good old trusty war fork and spam disarm\bleed, boy that was hard to do wasnt it? And then when ya was dis'ed ya ran. But its fine, we find that alot here and tbh with ya,its the reason I stopped playing my dismount tamer cuz I would get the target but while Im on foot Im the next target and that ugly! So without a dismounter to end the fighting faster,ya see alot of ganking in larger groups. So why pancake and cry bout the ganking going on when there isnt alot of dismounting tamer's. Plz dont tell me ya can dismount without a tamer. Everyone knows that.

L

Locryn Finck

How horrible! You were GANKED by another FACTION?!?! Surely this is a sign of the pending apocalypse.

Honestly, I fight whoever is orange and flag regardless. As a result, I get the gank sometimes. And yet, do not feel compelled to make a stratics post about it. If you had 4 people on, you would gank whichever orange came near you. If you don't want that to happen, get more people with you. I accept that, should it ever go the other way for me. It is the nature of the game.

And FLOP always seems like bad guys until the off nights where you'll see 6 or 7 from another faction. The only difference is, FLOP is consistently out night after night with 2-5 people. We are usually looking for a fight at yew, and will start despises for action. Most other factions seem uninterested in appearing without a number advantage or with 3 + mages in a despise raid.

I have no doubt you could beat some people 1v1, and were angry after dying to a gank (especially with the patented anti-gank ninjitsu investment) - but the fact is, FLOP is the most consistent source of PVP on LS. Love it or hate it. You came back again and again, and eventually people didn't whiff at the right time and you got ganked. It is only a big deal if you are busy convincing yourself you are the best pvpr in UO.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk, what ya did over an over was pull out the good old trusty war fork and spam disarm\bleed, boy that was hard to do wasnt it? And then when ya was dis'ed ya ran. But its fine, we find that alot here and tbh with ya,its the reason I stopped playing my dismount tamer cuz I would get the target but while Im on foot Im the next target and that ugly! So without a dismounter to end the fighting faster,ya see alot of ganking in larger groups. So why pancake and cry bout the ganking going on when there isnt alot of dismounting tamer's. Plz dont tell me ya can dismount without a tamer. Everyone knows that.
What?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How horrible! You were GANKED by another FACTION?!?! Surely this is a sign of the pending apocalypse.

Honestly, I fight whoever is orange and flag regardless. As a result, I get the gank sometimes. And yet, do not feel compelled to make a stratics post about it. If you had 4 people on, you would gank whichever orange came near you. If you don't want that to happen, get more people with you. I accept that, should it ever go the other way for me. It is the nature of the game.

And FLOP always seems like bad guys until the off nights where you'll see 6 or 7 from another faction. The only difference is, FLOP is consistently out night after night with 2-5 people. We are usually looking for a fight at yew, and will start despises for action. Most other factions seem uninterested in appearing without a number advantage or with 3 + mages in a despise raid.

I have no doubt you could beat some people 1v1, and were angry after dying to a gank (especially with the patented anti-gank ninjitsu investment) - but the fact is, FLOP is the most consistent source of PVP on LS. Love it or hate it. You came back again and again, and eventually people didn't whiff at the right time and you got ganked. It is only a big deal if you are busy convincing yourself you are the best pvpr in UO.
I accept your admittance of the fact that you cannot kill someone unless they are freshly dismounted and disarmed with several people hitting them.

L

Locryn Finck

I generally like to get people dismounted and disarmed before really throwing my mana into the fight. Otherwise there is too much running. Ganks happen when you run into a group of orange players and bait them for some reason and then act surprised when they kill you. Stop crying about it and sack up. You died - it happens.

C

ChuckNorris

I have only 2 things here to add.

1. Lynk - You do nothing but disarm spam on your dexxer. Congratulations , your great. Just QQ when you die. Getting ganked , and chain disarmed 1v1 both equally suck. You chose to chain disarm people , we chose to gank.

2. Dooche bag Scriv - Please shut your mouth as you have died 1v1 to many flop on many occasions and in general just blow in the field.

I really loved how you flagged in the guard zone and got served (1v1) a couple of nights ago. Everybody in channel rofl'd at your expense. Hell I think everybody in general chat did the same, as leading up to that you did nothing but spew how great you are, only to get killed by a dexxer with no healing. GG

And yes , smoke bombs will go off in your face if I am low. It is no different then you running all over the screen avoiding my sword while your redlined trying to hit your healing wand macro(even when I am on foot). If you don't like the way it plays out maybe you should find a nice little house in Trammel and settle down for the long haul.

By the way.....I also noticed that last night when you tried to join in the pvp and attempted to gank Locryn you died in about 3.5 seconds. I am not sure what is better here, the fact that one of your major complaints with FLOP is we gank and you turn around and attempt to do the same thing or the fact that you got destroyed the SECOND you walked out of the guard zone. Either way it was classic.

Anyway Mikey , as always I will briefly go over the content of your pending future post:

*Flop sucks
*Your template is trash (even though it rocks your ass)
*Your all yew gate trash
*I'm the greatest
*Flop only ganks (You do to, but you always fail to mention that)
*Your on my list (ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL)
*You have no skill because you don't play a mage (even though YOU play one and still seems to be terrible?)
*and last but not least .... duel me ! <== (Rofl , you died again 1v1. Thats what , 2 or 3 times now?)

I believe the 8 lines above will cover any babbling bull**** that your about to post so if you could, just do us all a favor and not say anything at all?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I generally like to get people dismounted and disarmed before really throwing my mana into the fight. Otherwise there is too much running. Ganks happen when you run into a group of orange players and bait them for some reason and then act surprised when they kill you. Stop crying about it and sack up. You died - it happens.
Just because you tell someone they are crying doesn't actually mean they are crying.

C

ChuckNorris

Shhhhhhhh - Stop posting before they accuse you of being Goob too.
:confused:

L

Locryn Finck

It makes me sick to make posts like the post I'm about to make.

Amduscias, I'm sorry. I thought your posts were made up of nothing, until I saw the Chuck Norris character in action tonight.

I fought 5 TB by myself, redlining 4 of them several times before being dismounted and having to animal form off. First it was 2, they almost died so they called in a third. (you see how this cycle continues).

I've fought SL before, but at least whatever I see from the start is what I fight. if there is 5 there is 5, if there is 3 there is 3, but the TB just keep bringing more until they finaly accomplish something.

I was by myself, you all would have died solo. You are bad, terribly bad.

^ That is crying.

L

Locryn Finck

Dying in a gank at yew gate to a group of faction players then logging into stratics to vent is crying. Yes. Sorry. Own it and move on with your life.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow ... I see familiar faces ...

*grins at those she knows from GL,etc*

Very good to see factions has finally taken off again on LS and good to see spirited exchanges. Now please play nice.

*looks at Airmid, Shamus and Chov*

Personally I would just hit them all with a big stick and tell them it was done because we love em ... but I will leave the fate of this thread to you guys!

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm watching the thread, will let it continue for now. Please no trying to get past the profanity filters, as they are all that is keeping some of you from a permanent forum ban.

Continue.

:popcorn:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List off your char name for me tough guy, I bet you are one of the three hitter quitters that drop so easily.

I'll be sure to capture a screeny after I kill you. Since all you chumps can do is talk about how good you are and never post a screenshot to prove it.

L

Locryn Finck

Its conner something. My guess is he is one of these guys who demands that you duel his mage main on some other server while playing a typical dexxer on your shard. I believe he is one of those "guy with a warfork" players with ninja form for escape. Im sure he plays just fine. Most everybody in Fel does to some degree now.

C

CannabisKing

And here He is.....

The Murderer Connor McManus
120 Archer-fencing-Tact with some Ninja sure.

H

Hurley

In other news, I think it's funny how Goob ripped off Bronson's name.

You got a mage named mubnezitic, too? lol

X

XimXim83

Yea I suck, FLOP sucks, we all suck...SO WHAT? What, if anything, do you intend happening for all your wasted hours of **** talk and attempts to make yourself feel like your the almighty god of some computer game? Seriously dude, find something productive to do other than waste more time typing out stupid **** talks and rants about myself and FLOP. If we sucked so bad anyways, there would be no reasoning for **** talk. The only reason **** talk happens, is when you get angry about dieing. If you weren't dieing you wouldnt feel the need to talk **** in order to compensate. Im not sure why im even here replying to this nonsense. So if it makes you happy, if it makes you feel more of a internet man, yes I suck, FLOP sucks, we all suck.

X

XimXim83

Oh and on a further note, I think you should walk the streets in your local town, holding your head high and shoulders propped back as you shout to people on how good your E-skills are on UO. Tell them all how much FLOP sucks and you own the game and everyone that plays in it. Im sure they would all be proud of ya. I know I am.

H

Hurley

Oh and on a further note, I think you should walk the streets in your local town, holding your head high and shoulders propped back as you shout to people on how SMART YOU ARE ON UOSTRATICS FORUMS. Tell them all how SUPER SMARTZ AND STUFF YOU ARE and you TOTALLY PWN ALL THE DUMMIEZ ON FORUMS and YOU ARE BETTER CUZ YOU TOTTTTTALLY DONT CARE ABOUT UO AND YOU DATE SUPERMODELZ AND MAKE 1000000000 DOLLARZ PER YEAR. Im sure they would all be proud of ya. I know I am.

H

Hurley

You're obviously embarrassed that you play UO, (Weird) and assume that all of us are embarrassed that we play UO (We're not.) and think that if I told someone I was good at UO (I don't) that they would make fun of me and I would feel bad (I wouldn't).

You're such a buster.

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just came by to check out stratics and see if UO was still here. Since Richard Garriot is launching Shroud of the Avatar next year and alpha tests are starting in a month I didn't think it would be. Saw this... LMFAO never knew I had such "Klout". So this dude used to think a) OMG cheated and b) someone how I made sure no one paid the piper for those indiscretions.

1) I don't know this guy, he was in OMG and posted this 3 years ago. I was hardly playing 3 years ago. I've stopped playing. Let me castle fall, the whole nine yards.
2) Now that I have nothing vested in the game let me tell you the complete 100% truth since there is no reason to lie you can understand it now... perhaps.

1) We used to use speeder quite a lot, and everyone was using it who played "Competitively". It meant you had to use it or you weren't going to compete.
2) That's all that we did. Speeder didn't do anything except overclock your networking process. It didn't let you cast off screen, hide and cast, mount/remount sing in the shower or anything else this guy says.
3) I did have connections, I am a journalist. I did get unbanned from perma. However, I got permabanned for telling Swedish Willy he was a c*** sucker. That's hardly a reason to get perma banned (3rd offense vocab).
4) outside of that, I never got anything special, I didn't dupe. Did I try to dupe? Sure I did every rumor I heard I would go and try and nothing ever panned out. Why did I try and dupe? I wanted to find a dupe so I could submit it and get a free lifetime account. Making gold was irrelevant I just bought what I wanted and anyone in game that knew me, would say that is the way it was.

Now for explanations. The hiding while casting thing. What we would do is put up an explosion or FS and have another guildy invis us with a spell. Some noob would run by and we would target him appear and he'd be screwed before he realized what happened. Sure it looked like a lot was going on but it was all just working the mechanics properly. They eventually changed that so you couldn't do it anymore I believe.

dismount/remount was keybindings with uo assist. That guy is a ******. You record the macro on uo assist and when you want to mount you hit one button and same with dismount. We would screw around for hours fighting each other and trying to bola and dismount each other to get that jump off at just the right time **** down. It was hard, it didn't work all the time, but when it did it was magical and a lot of people got mad. It was timing, and nothing else.

Ok so me personally and scripting - for me scripting was a way of life. I used the not to be named tool to automate things like gather resources, and such. When UO first started we were allowed to macro, I've had GM's tell me to macro hiding to raise my dex. The rules changed over the years, but those of us who started playing in Alpha, then beta, then the game... some of us felt like hey we got into this when it was allowed, they changed the rules, tough. We can't just quit we have thousands of hours invested and we signed up and agreed to play when it was legit. It simply wasn't fair to say we couldn't do it anymore. Furthermore I got carpal tunnel from this game from all the repetitive **** and if I had to do that stuff by hand I'd have been much worse. Which is why the tos was changed because they did perma ban me a 2nd time for scripting and I got un-perma-banned because I called their general counsel and told them if I wasn't unbanned in 24 hours I would litigate. The Americans with disabilities act says they have to make these and any other thing accessible to handicap people, carpal tunnel is a handicap and until they build functionality that automates certain repetitive things they need to make allowances. They complied.

I never scripted for any PvP activities. I did play with writing some scripts that did that stuff, but it was proof of concept stuff and never used in PvP just playing around with guildmates. NONE of these scripts were capable of doing anything to anyone with any PvP ability and were completely useless.

I never used a script to chug pots automatically (unless it was on a resource gatherer like a lumberjack or miner to make sure they would stay alive).

So did I cheat? Yep. But I had ethics and I never cheated YOU, killed you and took your stuff. I didn't sell my resources often (every blue moon when I forgot to turn my guy off and ended up with a few hundred k ingots or something, but by and large not frequently). I loved crafting armor and weapons and my resources were constantly used in the quest to make the perfect stuff.

Half the people on here who are about to talk trash about my methods have at one time or currently do... the same thing.

I'd also like to point out one last thing in closing. I've spent more time mining, lumbering, etc... by hand then a lot of you have playing the game in total. The last 4 or 5 years I automated those tasks. It was my right because I'm an adult, I bought the game, I paid for my computer, and no one will tell me what I can or can't do with my time, my money and my resources. I did it because it was not something I was able to do the last 4 or 5 years AND it was convenient. I posted my scripts on the forums that host that sort of thing for others to enjoy and over 35,000 downloads of my mining script says others did. If I get banned for posting this from stratics... you folks really should prioritize the use of your time.

Experimental
Certifiable

My Mood: Re: Faction fighting (3v1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i find it funny that ONE LONE THIEF .....wtf ya dumbass's forget how to count? Or let me see Your part of that Leet crew of OMG that dont need to follow the rest of the rules that we all do? Or simple put , AGAIN STFU you all blow TB .

And as far as you X....haven been in OMG for awhile and Knowing wut I know, are you really gonna "try" and tell me and the rest of UO that you dumbass ****'s that when outa no where one of die from a poison,dbl casted FS from off screen hiden, that your playing by the uo rules set in place? Kiss my ass and call me CASCA:gee: Im sure if OMG wanted to, they would rock most if not any and all guilds on any shard when you guys have "IT" set-up. There is no way in hell or even UO should your lameass's be able to cast/combo casting/dismount remount/ run like that at all. God damn I wish they had UO police cuz I would snitch your ***** all out for wut I know. But let me guess CASCA has that covered to right? What makes FLOP better then OMG or any guild on LS? We play by UO rule's and not yours. So go ahead and start to pick this post aprt and give me **** for my spelling and wut not's I dont give a ****. Its not like I havent been banned from here before. **** OFF and remember wut I said to you and all your ****'s, You need to ask us before you do ****.