• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction fighting (3v1)

• Thread starter CannabisKing
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
C

CannabisKing

WoW wut a night you all had. It was nice to see all ya try over and over again and still got your ass's handed to ya 4 to 7 at a time:gun:.

Was slow at 1st with only a few of the lamest faction guilds trying 1 or 3 at a time but damn, it got to really sick at how easy it got to be killing ya'll.
DT minax,(death touch) yea that name fit's your guild just fine I-bend , you and that crew all hit the dirt over an over but I got give ya this much. You and that crew are almost as dumb as SCRIV, ya kept coming back for that nap and after a few hr's ya found something else to do, sit at yew gate lol!!

Then in gen chat ya called us unfair for defending our BRIT and taken over the 4 towns, COM, MNX,SL came at us at dif times untill ya decided to get your **** together (if ya wanna call it) but each push only gave ya dirt ass nap's:gee: and then ya tried to put ALT's in TB to get that gate up but smoked each one over an over, o yeah someone did get that gate up for what, maybe 10 sec's but no one made it inn alive LOL to ****en funny to see you loser's bring your blue griefer's to help but still they died like the rest.

And at the end, OMG came in to eat dirt just like the rest. Was very nice to Kill former guild mates. But damn boys and girl's, wtf ya get done? Nothing but prove that each time ya cry **** to us TB FLOP, you all died!! But then again as we are told each day by the guards zone bitchs, FLOP sux's and we are a lower class Faction. wut a joke. You 3 factions had numbers and leet hacks and still you couldnt do **** but run and die.:grouphug:

I do want to know one thing outa all that mess. Who the hell was calling the shots for ya dumbass ****s? SCRIV? I bet not. His dexxer showed 1 time and 1 time only to get his ass put to shame. And yea SCRIV I wouldnt have come back for anymore myself if I would have died like that. :sad2: Then in gen chat , ya ****s wanna call us ****y players for haven a game plain and haven it done to a T. All I can say to the 3 factions is very simple and to the point. BLOW TB, BECAUSE FLOP OWNED ALL YOUR DUMBASS'S.:bowdown:

So till next next time and , yeah we are puting ya all on point. We will continue to get and hold the sig's. If ya ****s wanna do anything on LS ya need to ask us 1st before ya get abused once again.

So till next time , ya'll need to get that nasty dirt taste outa ya damn mouths.:fight:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i find it funny that ONE LONE THIEF drove you into hiring the max number of guards you could hire and made you and most of your guild along with a few others (BSR, OSS) sit there for 10 hours guarding the base using the gz the best you could.
Must be sad to not have a life. LMAO.

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Lol? You made OMG take a nap? I was the only red there...And you called in your BSR blues just to dismount me...

I only died twice because of ADH (Accidental Discharged Hailstorms) and was guardwacked and put into stat (Lame)

Pure died once due to dismount and the others weren't with us...

We killed some many of you guys but its hard to chase after someone when your being mind blast spammed by guards (Those guards are f-ing leet) and it didn't help that the tiles we had to chase you on were trapped. (ITZ A TRAP!)

But congrats on protecting sigils for 10 hours...Plus the only reason we came to fight is because hellrazor said fight TB at the bank...So we came and **** ourselves when hellrazor had 50+ guards following him lol...

But when you guys went to yew gate and the guards weren't there anymore, I really wanted to hear Dedra yell as she was running into Heartwood (WHERES THE FACTION GUARDS IN YEW) the first time she ran in there she said this "I didn't sit protecting sigs for 10 hours for nothing"

Lol. Congrats TB on your notorious victory over Britannia and its honorable guards who attempted to fight back but, sadly perished in the war.

C

CannabisKing

Experimental
Certifiable

My Mood: Re: Faction fighting (3v1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i find it funny that ONE LONE THIEF .....wtf ya dumbass's forget how to count? Or let me see Your part of that Leet crew of OMG that dont need to follow the rest of the rules that we all do? Or simple put , AGAIN STFU you all blow TB .

And as far as you X....haven been in OMG for awhile and Knowing wut I know, are you really gonna "try" and tell me and the rest of UO that you dumbass ****'s that when outa no where one of die from a poison,dbl casted FS from off screen hiden, that your playing by the uo rules set in place? Kiss my ass and call me CASCA:gee: Im sure if OMG wanted to, they would rock most if not any and all guilds on any shard when you guys have "IT" set-up. There is no way in hell or even UO should your lameass's be able to cast/combo casting/dismount remount/ run like that at all. God damn I wish they had UO police cuz I would snitch your ***** all out for wut I know. But let me guess CASCA has that covered to right? What makes FLOP better then OMG or any guild on LS? We play by UO rule's and not yours. So go ahead and start to pick this post aprt and give me **** for my spelling and wut not's I dont give a ****. Its not like I havent been banned from here before. **** OFF and remember wut I said to you and all your ****'s, You need to ask us before you do ****.

A

AmdusciasLS

Wow... that's a few moments of reading I wish I had back. I wasn't even at the fight yet Goob seems to just love talking about me.. Your envy is noted Ty child. I did show up once earlier in the day and died 6v1 on Foot, **** bro you really owned me. As for defending Sigils... Like 25-50 Guards, 2 Tamers, 5 dexxers.. And your opening your mouth about kill 5-6 ppl? Are you really that ****ing ********?

As I recall Bunny and I Killed Flop at yew earlier that day 2vGuild.. LOL? I'm sure you remember that, It was when you died repeatedly and cried you wanted to get banned and quit UO. Then you proceeded to rant in General chat for about an hour, THEN Icq'd Bunny to rant more(Btw For anyone who hasn't seen I posted his hysterical Icq's, Good for a laugh). Your pathetic dude, You ****ing suck at PvP, and your ignorant as all **** thinking Flop owns anything but the houses you hide in.

I can GUARANTEE Omg!'s best 4-5 Vs Flops best 4-5, Flop would get ****ing slaughtered. That says it all Minax>TB Period! Thank you child. :gun:-:sad3:
Me-You

A

AmdusciasLS

"What makes FLOP better then OMG or any guild on LS? We play by UO rule's and not yours."

You play by the rules? I've seen Flop members run over Gravestones, Trap Boxes, and other ****. I didn't realize altering your graphics files was playing by the rules... I guess you learn something new everyday! We hack yet most of TB out runs us... ****ing interesting ****.. Although what did I expect coming from a moron like you.

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Experimental
Certifiable

My Mood: Re: Faction fighting (3v1)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i find it funny that ONE LONE THIEF .....wtf ya dumbass's forget how to count?
Yea...ONE THIEF.... between all my accounts, I have four thieves, LOL, even one in TB.

C

ChuckNorris

Wow... that's a few moments of reading I wish I had back. I wasn't even at the fight yet Goob seems to just love talking about me.. Your envy is noted
Scriv, I know you ride the short bus and all, HOWEVER CannibisKing is not Goob. Nor am I for all the rest of the shard that seems to think so.

It is your worship that is noted (I will actually pass it on to Goob as he is a friend). He has obviously put you in your place enough that you dwell on the fact there there is somebody out there that can shut you down 1v1 on any of your templates.

Ty child. I did show up once earlier in the day and died 6v1 on Foot, **** bro you really owned me. As for defending Sigils... Like 25-50 Guards, 2 Tamers, 5 dexxers.. And your opening your mouth about kill 5-6 ppl? Are you really that ****ing ********?
FLOP will go out of their way to kill you with any number. You are the scum of this game, being as such there is no dishonor in killing you in any way possible. I can so picture you throwing a tantrum IRL when you die to a dismount / gank. It makes me chuckle just thinking about it.

As I recall Bunny and I Killed Flop at yew earlier that day 2vGuild.. LOL? I'm sure you remember that, It was when you died repeatedly and cried you wanted to get banned and quit UO. Then you proceeded to rant in General chat for about an hour, THEN Icq'd Bunny to rant more(Btw For anyone who hasn't seen I posted his hysterical Icq's, Good for a laugh). Your pathetic dude, You ****ing suck at PvP, and your ignorant as all **** thinking Flop owns anything but the houses you hide in.
Once again Cannibis is not Goob. Being that he is not Goob this is pretty much a wasted effort on your part.

Although I will add that Goob / XimXim pretty much owns you at anything you decide to do in game. It really doesn't matter what you chime in general chat with during game play as the people that actually pvp know that you really are only good at dueling, other then that your free pots / bandaids.

I can GUARANTEE Omg!'s best 4-5 Vs Flops best 4-5, Flop would get ****ing slaughtered. That says it all Minax>TB Period! Thank you child. :gun:-:sad3:
Me-You
Yadda yadda yadda. OMG is very good at running from yew gate to bucs den in a effort to separate our group. Once that happens somebody usually gets dismounted and ganked, Congratulations. That really is what UO has become so there is no reason to even addressing this point, and I believe you were just crying about this in your "point" number 2.

Anyway scriv since I know your ******** I will give you a brief summery of the points of my post.

1. Xim / Goob pretty much owns you. You are for all intents and purposes his prison pancake. This leads you to flap your lips in general and stroke you own ego when you die or get ganked. All of which brings a good laugh to our vent. Keep up the good work "Champ" as we all really appreciate it.

I would also like to add here that he did not get a perma ban, only a 48 hour ban. It obviously was well worth it as you seem to really dwell over him.

2. You should probably stick to the guard zone on your healing wand blue opportunist necromage. This will enable you to pick and choose you targets and not go into stat when you take one of your many , many nightly dirt naps.

3. OMG is good. Too good for you in fact. I really do hope that they don't stoop down and pick you up. If they are thinking about it I will for warn them now that you are a looting / cheating POS man child. GG

I will now surrender the forum for you to chime in with your typical "OMG you suck blah blah, Flop sucks blah blah" rant that I know you will go on.

As you type your 5th grade level response please remember.... FLOP members are not the ones cowering in the guard zone at yew gate looking to pick faction members off while they fight real PVPrs.

As much as you would like to think FLOP sucks just keep in mind that for every 1 flop member you kill (usually a gank anyway) you have died 5 or so times. 5:1 ration in your deaths / kills for FLOP. Keep up the good work "Champ". It would be cheaper for you if you stayed on wrong roof and Luna bank (Just thought I would point that out).

GG

Please insert your 5th level non factual response below. :thumbup1:

A

AmdusciasLS

Wow... that's a few moments of reading I wish I had back. I wasn't even at the fight yet Goob seems to just love talking about me.. Your envy is noted
Scriv, I know you ride the short bus and all, HOWEVER CannibisKing is not Goob. Nor am I for all the rest of the shard that seems to think so.

It is your worship that is noted (I will actually pass it on to Goob as he is a friend). He has obviously put you in your place enough that you dwell on the fact there there is somebody out there that can shut you down 1v1 on any of your templates.

Ty child. I did show up once earlier in the day and died 6v1 on Foot, **** bro you really owned me. As for defending Sigils... Like 25-50 Guards, 2 Tamers, 5 dexxers.. And your opening your mouth about kill 5-6 ppl? Are you really that ****ing ********?
FLOP will go out of their way to kill you with any number. You are the scum of this game, being as such there is no dishonor in killing you in any way possible. I can so picture you throwing a tantrum IRL when you die to a dismount / gank. It makes me chuckle just thinking about it.

Once again Cannibis is not Goob. Being that he is not Goob this is pretty much a wasted effort on your part.

Although I will add that Goob / XimXim pretty much owns you at anything you decide to do in game. It really doesn't matter what you chime in general chat with during game play as the people that actually pvp know that you really are only good at dueling, other then that your free pots / bandaids.

Me-You
Yadda yadda yadda. OMG is very good at running from yew gate to bucs den in a effort to separate our group. Once that happens somebody usually gets dismounted and ganked, Congratulations. That really is what UO has become so there is no reason to even addressing this point, and I believe you were just crying about this in your "point" number 2.

Anyway scriv since I know your ******** I will give you a brief summery of the points of my post.

1. Xim / Goob pretty much owns you. You are for all intents and purposes his prison pancake. This leads you to flap your lips in general and stroke you own ego when you die or get ganked. All of which brings a good laugh to our vent. Keep up the good work "Champ" as we all really appreciate it.

I would also like to add here that he did not get a perma ban, only a 48 hour ban. It obviously was well worth it as you seem to really dwell over him.

2. You should probably stick to the guard zone on your healing wand blue opportunist necromage. This will enable you to pick and choose you targets and not go into stat when you take one of your many , many nightly dirt naps.

3. OMG is good. Too good for you in fact. I really do hope that they don't stoop down and pick you up. If they are thinking about it I will for warn them now that you are a looting / cheating POS man child. GG

I will now surrender the forum for you to chime in with your typical "OMG you suck blah blah, Flop sucks blah blah" rant that I know you will go on.

As you type your 5th grade level response please remember.... FLOP members are not the ones cowering in the guard zone at yew gate looking to pick faction members off while they fight real PVPrs.

As much as you would like to think FLOP sucks just keep in mind that for every 1 flop member you kill (usually a gank anyway) you have died 5 or so times. 5:1 ration in your deaths / kills for FLOP. Keep up the good work "Champ". It would be cheaper for you if you stayed on wrong roof and Luna bank (Just thought I would point that out).

GG

Please insert your 5th level non factual response below. :thumbup1:

Hmm.. Where to start with this chunk of stupid that you wrote. Lets see, First off Goob = Cannibis, Or why else would he reply so hostile to my first thread about Goob? Fail on that one "Champ", And didn't he mention me on this thread first? For calling a fight I wasn't even aware happened? Nice try, on the worship thing but Fail. That being said I've beaten his mage and dexxer 1v1 MANY a times, So your whole "He owns you" is yet another fail. (If your not keeping count that's 3 already, But we still have much more to go.)

Second, Your calling me ******** yet, IF you could ****ing read I clearly stated it was a 48 Hour ban(4)... Nice one! So.. Now that I've disproved most of your points let's talk about PvP, Your a nobody, You hang on Goobs jock playing the same gimp template he does and you both still manage to get dominated. Your only PvPer is a hiding ninja? And you really have the audacity to open your mouth about ANYONE else in the Fel facet? That being said Mage or Dexxer I'd own you, my kill/death ratio to Flop is like 10-1 at worst. And If you think You can do any better your welcome to try anytime.

The conclusion is the only people having tantrums are yourself and Goober. And don't worry unlike the rest of the shard I'm sure I know who you are.. And frankly your just another ****bomb I'm gonna add to the list. Thank you and Goodnight child. :thumbup1:

C

ChuckNorris

Hmm.. Where to start with this chunk of stupid that you wrote.
OK you almost made it to the 5th grade level...this is something a 2nd or 3rd grader would toss out there.

Lets see, First off Goob = Cannibis, Or why else would he reply so hostile to my first thread about Goob? Fail on that one "Champ", And didn't he mention me on this thread first?
Scriv, trust me on this. Cannibis is NOT (as in nadda , nilch, neit , nein) XimXim. So once again YOU FAIL Champ.

For calling a fight I wasn't even aware happened? Nice try, on the worship thing but Fail. That being said I've beaten his mage and dexxer 1v1 MANY a times, So your whole "He owns you" is yet another fail. (If your not keeping count that's 3 already, But we still have much more to go.)
Yea Rofl........ I have personally watch you fail at fighting him much more then he fails at fighting you. But thats OK , when you win your so excited you jump in general and broadcast your triumph because its such a rare occasion.

Second, Your calling me ******** yet, IF you could ****ing read I clearly stated it was a 48 Hour ban(4)... Nice one! So.. Now that I've disproved most of your points let's talk about PvP, Your a nobody, You hang on Goobs jock playing the same gimp template he does and you both still manage to get dominated.
Yup , same template.

Oh , Would that be the template that kills your mages in about 30 seconds or less? Yes that would be the one. Pretty much your entire paragraph (if thats what you want to call it because its more like a jumble of run on sentences) is full of BS as usual.

Your only PvPer is a hiding ninja? And you really have the audacity to open your mouth about ANYONE else in the Fel facet? That being said Mage or Dexxer I'd own you, my kill/death ratio to Flop is like 10-1 at worst. And If you think You can do any better your welcome to try anytime.
Once again you show your intelligence level here, Not to mention how delusional you really are. Keep spouting off whatever you would like, you are in front of a audience getting called on your BS so I expect you to spin the lie machine up as usual.

The conclusion is the only people having tantrums are yourself and Goober.
On the contrary, you have shown in your last 3 posts that you are the child throwing the tantrum, but GG. It all makes for a good laugh at your expense (as usual).

And don't worry unlike the rest of the shard I'm sure I know who you are.. And frankly your just another ****bomb I'm gonna add to the list.
Oh , My , God ...... NOT THE SCRIV LIST .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Take your list , roll it up and stick it in your mouth. It will give you something tasty to eat while your hanging out in the guard zone at yew gate (where I have already seen you multiple times today).

Thank you and Goodnight child. :thumbup1:
No

Thank YOU for showing the Stratics forums how stupid and childish you really are.

Thank YOU for being a complete bluebie meat shield for the faction fighters at yew gate.

Thank YOU for always carrying such a nice amount of potions and other goodies that we collect each and every time you fall on the field.

Thank YOU for being a complete dip**** and providing hours of good laughs and chuckles for my guild and I.

Good game sir, but as usual you fail once again.

See you in yew tonight? In the guard zone? With your best friend the greater healing wand?

C

CannabisKing

Ok 1st off how in the **** did this get :offtopic:? SCRIV Why is that ya have to take so much of these pixel's to heart? I didnt start this post to call you out, (BTW FLOP has) so you can run your mouth and stroke your lil ego to the point where ya use the gen chat to "show" how cool you are and then just maybe ya can get some "real" trammy to come to the gate that ya invited just to see ya FAIL. Then in chat you come up with excuse's to why this happened etc.....

I, not xim-goob, but my toons have kicked your poor excuse of a player ass's all over the gate and at spawns many times. Just the other day you posted that ya beat 2 of us , btw that was chuck and I that dropped ya at the yew castle, not you getting us.
now its my time to pick your dumbass apart:

#1Quote:
Originally Posted by AmdusciasLS
Lets see, First off Goob = Cannibis, Or why else would he reply so hostile to my first thread about Goob? Fail on that one "Champ", And didn't he mention me on this thread first?
Am I not to defend my friend or guildmates? so I happen to be the 1st one big ****en deal.

#2Quote:
For calling a fight I wasn't even aware happened? Nice try, on the worship thing but Fail. That being said I've beaten his mage and dexxer 1v1 MANY a times, So your whole "He owns you" is yet another fail. (If your not keeping count that's 3 already, But we still have much more to go.)
the last time I played my "other" dexxer I beat you and your blue healer plus your boy toy wand in GZ 3 out 3 and then ya logged in on your dexxer famous unknown to not only eat more dirt but your own words. For that XIM has kicked your ass all over yew gate 1v1 to as much as 4v1 and then ya call him out for running and coming back to still give you naps? Did you even go to school past the 5th grade? Or let me guess here. Your one of those self made ****s that feel the sun shrine on your back when its just your boy friend slapping ya your ass cuz ya cant take it anymore?

#3Quote:
Your only PvPer is a hiding ninja? And you really have the audacity to open your mouth about ANYONE else in the Fel facet? That being said Mage or Dexxer I'd own you, my kill/death ratio to Flop is like 10-1 at worst. And If you think You can do any better your welcome to try anytime
ok where to start here? I see that this temp is so badass that even with no healing or resist, it should fail once outside of the SCRIV(gz)zone because of that alone, but this temp is on all shards.

#4Quote:
And don't worry unlike the rest of the shard I'm sure I know who you are.. And frankly your just another ****bomb I'm gonna add to the list.
You are so far from the truth that my wife and I have had so much today reading and rereading the part where ya call me Originally Posted by AmdusciasLS
Lets see, First off Goob = Cannibis
Trust me Im not, but glad to see when Ive killed ya countless times allrdy on this temp that your still suffering from the closed head injury you have suffered by these beat down stix's

#5 SCRIV list...............who ****en cares bout your lil trammy list that you only show off to your PIMP, or is that you Honey do list from him that ya get mixed up with? Here is a list rather short one for OMG, CASCA or X should be posted up on how you looted a friend acct.

And the real reason you didn come back SCRIV is just for the fact that your out matched in skills and team players. Really bad when DT came back to us over and over and your to be all this and that and only showed once. You might have just made it to the 4th grade with that smart move. Dont take it so hard, soon I'll be laid up with my surgery's here in 18 daze. So I wont be able to do much but rehab from them. So go ahead and get rdy to have some kinda control at the gate or where ever ya find it, O my bad FLOP will still be kicking your ass when Im out for 12 wk's. But I'll ck the baords and vent to get the right rehab from that enjoyment.

A

AmdusciasLS

OK you almost made it to the 5th grade level...this is something a 2nd or 3rd grader would toss out there.

Scriv, trust me on this. Cannibis is NOT (as in nadda , nilch, neit , nein) XimXim. So once again YOU FAIL Champ.

Yea Rofl........ I have personally watch you fail at fighting him much more then he fails at fighting you. But thats OK , when you win your so excited you jump in general and broadcast your triumph because its such a rare occasion.

Yup , same template.

Oh , Would that be the template that kills your mages in about 30 seconds or less? Yes that would be the one. Pretty much your entire paragraph (if thats what you want to call it because its more like a jumble of run on sentences) is full of BS as usual.

Once again you show your intelligence level here, Not to mention how delusional you really are. Keep spouting off whatever you would like, you are in front of a audience getting called on your BS so I expect you to spin the lie machine up as usual.

On the contrary, you have shown in your last 3 posts that you are the child throwing the tantrum, but GG. It all makes for a good laugh at your expense (as usual).

Oh , My , God ...... NOT THE SCRIV LIST .... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Take your list , roll it up and stick it in your mouth. It will give you something tasty to eat while your hanging out in the guard zone at yew gate (where I have already seen you multiple times today).

No

Thank YOU for showing the Stratics forums how stupid and childish you really are.

Thank YOU for being a complete bluebie meat shield for the faction fighters at yew gate.

Thank YOU for always carrying such a nice amount of potions and other goodies that we collect each and every time you fall on the field.

Thank YOU for being a complete dip**** and providing hours of good laughs and chuckles for my guild and I.

Good game sir, but as usual you fail once again.

See you in yew tonight? In the guard zone? With your best friend the greater healing wand?
The 5th grade level? Your honestly not even worth the time and effort of typing. The saddest part of all this is You say I'm a ****** and In 4th grade, Yet you argue with me? If you believe all you say is true, What does that say for you, Honestly? You make yourself look like a complete and total as$hole Saying that then typing out huge arguments. Yeah, One of us is a ****** and sadly enough I'm answering him =/

A

AmdusciasLS

Ok 1st off how in the **** did this get :offtopic:? SCRIV Why is that ya have to take so much of these pixel's to heart? I didnt start this post to call you out, (BTW FLOP has) so you can run your mouth and stroke your lil ego to the point where ya use the gen chat to "show" how cool you are and then just maybe ya can get some "real" trammy to come to the gate that ya invited just to see ya FAIL. Then in chat you come up with excuse's to why this happened etc.....

I, not xim-goob, but my toons have kicked your poor excuse of a player ass's all over the gate and at spawns many times. Just the other day you posted that ya beat 2 of us , btw that was chuck and I that dropped ya at the yew castle, not you getting us.
now its my time to pick your dumbass apart:

#1Quote:
Am I not to defend my friend or guildmates? so I happen to be the 1st one big ****en deal.

#2Quote:
the last time I played my "other" dexxer I beat you and your blue healer plus your boy toy wand in GZ 3 out 3 and then ya logged in on your dexxer famous unknown to not only eat more dirt but your own words. For that XIM has kicked your ass all over yew gate 1v1 to as much as 4v1 and then ya call him out for running and coming back to still give you naps? Did you even go to school past the 5th grade? Or let me guess here. Your one of those self made ****s that feel the sun shrine on your back when its just your boy friend slapping ya your ass cuz ya cant take it anymore?

#3Quote:
Your only PvPer is a hiding ninja? And you really have the audacity to open your mouth about ANYONE else in the Fel facet? That being said Mage or Dexxer I'd own you, my kill/death ratio to Flop is like 10-1 at worst. And If you think You can do any better your welcome to try anytime
ok where to start here? I see that this temp is so badass that even with no healing or resist, it should fail once outside of the SCRIV(gz)zone because of that alone, but this temp is on all shards.

#4Quote:
You are so far from the truth that my wife and I have had so much today reading and rereading the part where ya call me Originally Posted by AmdusciasLS
Lets see, First off Goob = Cannibis
Trust me Im not, but glad to see when Ive killed ya countless times allrdy on this temp that your still suffering from the closed head injury you have suffered by these beat down stix's

#5 SCRIV list...............who ****en cares bout your lil trammy list that you only show off to your PIMP, or is that you Honey do list from him that ya get mixed up with? Here is a list rather short one for OMG, CASCA or X should be posted up on how you looted a friend acct.

And the real reason you didn come back SCRIV is just for the fact that your out matched in skills and team players. Really bad when DT came back to us over and over and your to be all this and that and only showed once. You might have just made it to the 4th grade with that smart move. Dont take it so hard, soon I'll be laid up with my surgery's here in 18 daze. So I wont be able to do much but rehab from them. So go ahead and get rdy to have some kinda control at the gate or where ever ya find it, O my bad FLOP will still be kicking your ass when Im out for 12 wk's. But I'll ck the baords and vent to get the right rehab from that enjoyment.
As for you.. I think my last post goes well for Chucky and yourself. And BTW I'm glad your finally getting that surgery, It must be tough being half a tranny. Luckily your all fixed soon!

Oh and a little tip... Call me a 4th grader when 90% of your "comeback" is misspelled.. Good one lol You always find a way to make me laugh

C

CannabisKing

as far as mispelled word, who cares but you and you only and if thats the only thing ya can get me on then , put that on your list ya ****talken****bag

C

ChuckNorris

The 5th grade level? Your honestly not even worth the time and effort of typing. The saddest part of all this is You say I'm a ****** and In 4th grade, Yet you argue with me? If you believe all you say is true, What does that say for you, Honestly? You make yourself look like a complete and total as$hole Saying that then typing out huge arguments. Yeah, One of us is a ****** and sadly enough I'm answering him =/
You have nothing to say simply because there IS nothing true that you can say in rebuttal to what I have posted.

You are a running joke of LS. And it really digs into your skin when you know people are laughing at you (which is most of the time when your logged in). It digs into you like a hot knife to know there are people out there that can destroy you while laughing at you cowering in the guard zone holding the sacred greater healing wand PRAYING one of your bluebie boyfriends comes to drop some heals on you.

I argue with you because despite how "complicated" you want to come off to these fine people on the stratics forums, when your called out you fall apart. When your called out again , you simply stop responding.

Good game sir. Its 10:35 pm on the eastern sea board. I'm sure you have school tomorrow. Please log out and go tuck yourself into bed , as there is nothing more for you to do here except make your self look even more like a egotistical maniac that needs the attention of these forums to validate yourself.

Tootles "Champ" :thumbup1:

I guess we will be seeing you in your usual spot in yew? Or are you going to come looking for me as I seem to have made the super special "Scriv List"...... LOL Kiddie please keep the humor comming.

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Chuck I need to know how to get from Yew to Bucs, Your going to have to show me sometime cupcake, because I have never done that before. :p

Anywho for now on before you guys keep ICQing me....I have a new status on my ICQ, "Check your emotions before ICQing me" I just can't stand the worship anymore as I have run out of pop tarts to rub all over my body...

Oh, and because you know since all those dexxers that skip and **** isn't from a speedhack or anything, ima start using the same excuse the dexxers use in TB...

The reason im so God damn amazing and need more pop tarts is because I'm using the Enchanted Client...Obviously that's why we all skip right?

C

ChuckNorris

Chuck I need to know how to get from Yew to Bucs, Your going to have to show me sometime cupcake, because I have never done that before. :p

Anywho for now on before you guys keep ICQing me....I have a new status on my ICQ, "Check your emotions before ICQing me" I just can't stand the worship anymore as I have run out of pop tarts to rub all over my body...

Oh, and because you know since all those dexxers that skip and **** isn't from a speedhack or anything, ima start using the same excuse the dexxers use in TB...

The reason im so God damn amazing and need more pop tarts is because I'm using the Enchanted Client...Obviously that's why we all skip right?
Phewww

When I first saw that you posted under this thread I figured you came to prop up Scrivs delicate ego.

Glad you were just here to pass on some friendly **** talk and tell us all about these pop tarts you seem to rub on your body... ?? .. ??

S

snowbunny024

Hello group, Long time reader first time responder. Let me see if I can get this right. You are all adults here as I imagine. As i read the posts from scriv, chuck,cannabis,AmdusciasLS and yes even you Pwn3rg1z3r I come to realize exactly what UO is and has become. All I see is a bunch of guys trying to get the deeper slice on the next. Trying to provoke a battle of the wits with unarmed adversarys. The post with the biggest words spelled right and used in the best form wins? Am I understanding this correctly? We all are in agreement that Scriv is worthless. That point has been made and made and remade by everyone that posts.(other than him) I have watched from a distance both FLOP and OMG do many things some good and some well not so great. From an arm chair it is easy to call the shots and correct the mistakes made but I am sure that you all know that by now. I may not be saying anything new to anyone who cares to listen. I just think there is much more that could be discussed other than who misspelled what and why we all hate this Scirvy kid (who i hear is only 22 yrs old) It is all kinda amuseing tho :popcorn: i do enjoy the word useage as i sit in my arm chair.

The next thing I wanna bring to attention is a big pat on the back to FLOP for being able to sit long enough at the TB HQ and kill everyone who came to the doorsteps. I herd some of the whineing that was taking place over global chat about "not being fair" What the Hell does that even mean? Fair? It's all part of factions. Just because you cant gather your guilds to compete with these fellas you have to whine about it? common that just makes you sound like little sissy b***hes. It must be hard when you know you suck and still have to face them (flop) the next night. :twak:
Keep up the good fight guys it's all a good read for everyone else on the boards.

K

Khalan

WOW is factions a permanent recurring thing again now .. or was it just a one night kinda deal??? would really like to know. My husband was missing the Factions after they took them away for a while. Wanted to be able to tell him if they were making a come back..

H

Hurley

And, from his lack of ability to handle the most basic grammar concepts and spelling, I'd say CannabisKing is the notorious househider, HellRaZor.

S

snowbunny024

Can I say Wow ! You all are grabbing for straws here. There hasn't been one claim that has been made that is correct. Not one at all. :confused:

Experimental

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can I say Wow ! You all are grabbing for straws here. There hasn't been one claim that has been made that is correct. Not one at all. :confused:
You're right. I claimed to have four thieves when after checking, I find I have FIVE thieves with TWO in TB. :)

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

Pfft, I'm not here to get deeper into the slice...(Of Pizza maybe?) but, I just wanted to let FLOP know they didn't "Own" OMG! Since they all happened to die to us and we just couldn't capitalize on there deaths due to the guards (****ing leet mind spamming guards ftw)

Its all for fun reguardless...Some people have fun making up stories and watching balls for 10 hours...Others like me laugh and have fun as they die and my ADH goes off...

At the end of the day we all need to realize its a game. Lol. Hence why **** talking is fun but, I attempt not to get real into it because, people like Chuck Norris know I can 1v1 and will 1v1 anyone reguardless of what template im on or they are on, so I kinda have respect for the FLOP that 1v1 with me but, Hellrazor is just...just plain stupid in general... K Done **** talking whoot.

C

CannabisKing

Pfft, I'm not here to get deeper into the slice...(Of Pizza maybe?) but, I just wanted to let FLOP know they didn't "Own" OMG! Since they all happened to die to us and we just couldn't capitalize on there deaths due to the guards (****ing leet mind spamming guards ftw)

Its all for fun reguardless...Some people have fun making up stories and watching balls for 10 hours...Others like me laugh and have fun as they die and my ADH goes off...

At the end of the day we all need to realize its a game. Lol. Hence why **** talking is fun but, I attempt not to get real into it because, people like Chuck Norris know I can 1v1 and will 1v1 anyone reguardless of what template im on or they are on, so I kinda have respect for the FLOP that 1v1 with me but, Hellrazor is just...just plain stupid in general... K Done **** talking whoot.

For once someone else has stepped up and made this "cut-n-dry" to the point. Your right X, ya can and have 1v1 most of us on the field or in spawn and have died, and just for that fact I dont mind running in to ya and keep given it a shot to drop ya for the 2nd time. And yeah, I have dropped your l33t dexxer in fire the one time on my dexxer, but 1 outa like 30 times or so... TBH thats why in other post's I'd gave ya(OMG) some respect for what I know ya can and what ya cant do. Then some bluebe SCRIV(guard)zone pancake takes it and turns it around for her own good. OMG is the only guild that doesnt have the numbers but more then makes up for it with player skillz.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why you are all bickering so much, every player I've run into on LS has been garbage. So you're all bad. There, it is settled.

C

ChuckNorris

I don't know why you are all bickering so much, every player I've run into on LS has been garbage. So you're all bad. There, it is settled.
Oh FFS , go back to whatever uber leet holier then thou shard you came from please.

Otherwise just shhhhhh.

Pwn - completely agree with you and as you can see 99.9% of this post has nothing to do with OMG. Were simply here breaking scriv down into his most basic elements. Which is a mentally unstable , 22yr old with a 4th or 5th grade education (verdict still out on that) that needs the validation of both the UO player base and the Stratics community to feel any worth. He pursues this by his usual **** talk both in game and on these forums when it is completely unwarranted and unearned.

On another note , I'm still interested in this ritual you do. Something about rubbing pop tarts all over your body? Frosted ? Non Frosted? Does this give you super human pvp skills ? I may need to try this. :)

A

AmdusciasLS

I'm pretty sure Bunny or myself would smack you around like a pancake =< But Keep running your mouth, Its cool.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure Bunny or myself would smack you around like a pancake =< But Keep running your mouth, Its cool.
Thanks for your permission to run my mouth, baddie. All I see is stories of greatness with no screenshots or any evidence to back up any of these false claims that I read above.

A

AmdusciasLS

Thanks for your permission to run my mouth, baddie. All I see is stories of greatness with no screenshots or any evidence to back up any of these false claims that I read above.
Baddie? Lol, Icq me sometime I'll gladly spank you a few times at a place of your choosing.

C

ChuckNorris

Baddie? Lol, Icq me sometime I'll gladly spank you a few times at a place of your choosing.
Watch out , dueling is the only thing I would call Scriv good at. Bring it to the field and hes pretty much another insurance deposit.

;)

A

AmdusciasLS

Watch out , dueling is the only thing I would call Scriv good at. Bring it to the field and hes pretty much another insurance deposit.

;)
Watch out for chuck on the field.. That is if he ever comes out of hiding.. LOL. Hiding or not.. Useless as **** though =/

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH NO A MASTER DUELIST.. excuse me while I tremble in fear as I chug a cure pot through some pathetic attempt to poison cycle me in the field.

**Edit - do you happen to be a sibling of Sedric Bad Ester from Great Lakes?

A

AmdusciasLS

OH NO A MASTER DUELIST.. excuse me while I tremble in fear as I chug a cure pot through some pathetic attempt to poison cycle me in the field.

**Edit - do you happen to be a sibling of Sedric Bad Ester from Great Lakes?
LOL, Exactly chug more pots 1v1.. Then once you click your cure pot macro and get "Cure potion not found", check your bag and see 50 emptys, Panic and die lol...Your showing your worthlessness thank you sir.

C

ChuckNorris

Watch out for chuck on the field.. That is if he ever comes out of hiding.. LOL. Hiding or not.. Useless as **** though =/
Damn Scrivy , you almost formed 2 complete sentences back to back. Congratulations!

Somebody who is married to the guard zone and will cyber any blue he can get a hold of for heals while he is having a "1V1" should not be talking **** about anybody else's template or play style.

A

AmdusciasLS

Damn Scrivy , you almost formed 2 complete sentences back to back. Congratulations!

Somebody who is married to the guard zone and will cyber any blue he can get a hold of for heals while he is having a "1V1" should not be talking **** about anybody else's template or play style.
Married to somethings gotta be better then you, jerking your own **** to sleep, right? I mean really dude, You have the MOST useless guild PvP template on UO for anything but yew gate. No wonder your in Flop.. Spawns, Raids, or chokes, Your useless, You can't play anything that takes more then 3-4 macros? I'd try a tamer if I was you.. I mean all you need is All Kill - All Guard Me.. That's right up your 2 macro ally. I guarantee I'd kill you 9-10 times with ease any day, So yes take that as a challenge.

Tootles? Rofl *** =/

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never seen anyone take this game so seriously, resorting to crude insults about someone's life?

Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean you have to get all nasty with Chuck.

A

AmdusciasLS

I've never seen anyone take this game so seriously, resorting to crude insults about someone's life?

Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean you have to get all nasty with Chuck.
Umm.. I don't see any insults to his Irl, But okay. And anyways are you trying to do a weee lil scoot around the fact you can't 1v1 without pots? Geeez whats gonna happen to you when that cure pot timer eventually comes out... Call it quits?

C

ChuckNorris

Married to somethings gotta be better then you, jerking your own **** to sleep, right?
Wow, I did not realize I was driving you to the point that your loosing what little composure you actually had. Keep up the good work pumpkin , Sentences like this are few and far between. I am still wiping the tears out of my eyes from laughing my ass off over that one.

I mean really dude, You have the MOST useless guild PvP template on UO for anything but yew gate. No wonder your in Flop.. Spawns, Raids, or chokes, Your useless, You can't play anything that takes more then 3-4 macros? I'd try a tamer if I was you.. I mean all you need is All Kill - All Guard Me.. That's right up your 2 macro ally.
Yadda yadda yadda , typical Scriv bull**** ... Yadda yadda yadda. Life > Video game , Chuck > Scriv , yadda yadda yadda.

I guarantee I'd kill you 9-10 times with ease any day, So yes take that as a challenge.
I have a challenge for you sir. I challenge you to type one intelligent response to ANY of my posts. This response must be clear, contain coherent discussion points, have proper use of the English language, and must not look like a 3rd grader wrote it (I just demoted you again).

Since , as you have been trying to say "IRL > Video game" if you cannot meet these simple demands I think we will all agree that you are indeed a flaming ****** IRL and should simply shut up both in game and on these forums.

Later pumpkin. ;) :thumbup1:

PS - Stop thinking about my ****.

A

AmdusciasLS

Married to somethings gotta be better then you, jerking your own **** to sleep, right?
Wow, I did not realize I was driving you to the point that your loosing what little composure you actually had. Keep up the good work pumpkin , Sentences like this are few and far between. I am still wiping the tears out of my eyes from laughing my ass off over that one.

I mean really dude, You have the MOST useless guild PvP template on UO for anything but yew gate. No wonder your in Flop.. Spawns, Raids, or chokes, Your useless, You can't play anything that takes more then 3-4 macros? I'd try a tamer if I was you.. I mean all you need is All Kill - All Guard Me.. That's right up your 2 macro ally.
Yadda yadda yadda , typical Scriv bull**** ... Yadda yadda yadda. Life > Video game , Chuck > Scriv , yadda yadda yadda.

I guarantee I'd kill you 9-10 times with ease any day, So yes take that as a challenge.
I have a challenge for you sir. I challenge you to type one intelligent response to ANY of my posts. This response must be clear, contain coherent discussion points, have proper use of the English language, and must not look like a 3rd grader wrote it (I just demoted you again).

Since , as you have been trying to say "IRL > Video game" if you cannot meet these simple demands I think we will all agree that you are indeed a flaming ****** IRL and should simply shut up both in game and on these forums.

Later pumpkin. ;) :thumbup1:

PS - Stop thinking about my ****.
Ohh Keithy old boy, We know who's touching that little **** of yours. Doing 55 Yr old fat chicks Is nothing to be proud about. And Once again I say.. Some job you must have dwelling on UO all day. You sir should have been shot into a tissue, and saved society the burden of your pitiful life. =/

C

ChuckNorris

Ohh Keithy old boy, We know who's touching that little **** of yours. Doing 55 Yr old fat chicks Is nothing to be proud about. And Once again I say.. Some job you must have dwelling on UO all day. You sir should have been shot into a tissue, and saved society the burden of your pitiful life. =/
Holy ****! That was by far the best ****ing thing that you have mustered yet. Except I have no clue as to who the hell Keith is.

And once again you don't fail to impress me with how adolescent your posts are.

Later Mike

A

AmdusciasLS

Holy ****! That was by far the best ****ing thing that you have mustered yet. Except I have no clue as to who the hell Keith is.

And once again you don't fail to impress me with how adolescent your posts are.

Later Mike
I'm starting to think your not at work... Answering every single post within 10 minutes... Hmmmm Oh and that Isn't you? Okay :gee:

P

Pwn3rg1z3r Bunny

I didn't read all the other post but, I decided to click reply after I saw CannibusKing say I was Xavior...

I'm Pwnergizer Bunny! The Jan Addict. Gosh get it right cupcake!

H

Hurley

I can see why "ChuckNorris" really doesn't want anyone to think he's Goob.
Goob is hot garbage.
Can't duel: Check.
Can't field fight on a mage (any template): Check.
Can't field fight on the easiest warrior template in game no matter the name: Check.
Gets in on the Chuck Norris craze about three years too late: Check
In the biggest guild in Factions and still sucks: Checkmate.

Douuuuche.

X

XimXim83

What the hell is with all this lust attempting to figure out who I am? I am XimXim...who gives a **** seriously. Goob is XimXim, XimXim is Goob. There would be no ****ing reason for me to hide who I am. And hurley, your talking **** on yourself if you talk **** on me. Yea that one duel we had that took 2 hours to finish is a complete sign of your "elite" skills. Thou art superior than me because you have a higher 12 year old attention span to sit there and mash the same keys over and over and over again for 2 hours in a duel. Congrats. Let the E-peen, elitist kids rejoice....you won a duel in a 10 year old game. Be proud of yourself...be very very proud.

X

XimXim83

Oh and by the way hurley, you spend more time playing board wars than you do even playing the game. Move on..find something else you can play to prove to the E-World your E-skills are E-lite

H

Hurley

Oh, how clever. You got to sit and think about that response for how long? And you came up with the same tired ass cliche.

Ya you TOTTTTTTALLLLY dont care about dueling! Bitchin dude. Im such a loser for totally smoking your ass every time you log. Youre probably one of those losers who says Wow you need to get a life. Youre a total super ****** that spends all of his time posting from multiple accts on the UOS boards. Wait my bad, youre the greatest UO player ever; you date a super model; you have a 1million dollar a year job; and youre a spacecowboyastronaut for fun. Youre a real cool guy.

UO is your only hobby and youre effing terrible at it. Way to get owned when you PvP. Now hop on ChuckNorris so you can prove to us that youre not a total wierdo waste of space that has two or more UOS accounts.

******. You're absolutely AWFUL at UO and even worse at talking ****. Now go and make a new XimXim acct and apologize for this 'impostor' and recognize that you. NEVER. beat me. While you're at it, some tips: Argue w/ ChuckNorris and XimXim and pretend youre the 'real' XimXim.

You're the worst actively PvPing mage on the shard. You got ran off of Pac and came and joined the biggest pvp guild on LS. Way to go, bro!

X

XimXim83

Sorry that it took me so long to reply. You see I don't live on these forums like apparently you do. I just happened to be sitting here so I thought I would check this out. Im not going to get into a happen of dragging myself down to the low low low board wars bull****. I just wanted to make it perfectly clear, I am NOT anyone on these boards unless im posting on my only stratics account ...XimXim83. If you don't want to believe that, then fine. I understand that if you DID believe that, 99% of all these posts wouldn't exist and you wouldnt have something to talk **** about. Frankly, I'm flattered that it really matters so much on who I am. As for the rest of your post....I don't have a ****ing clue what you were attempting to state. But bottom line, I have seen you in the game like twice in about 6 months. I don't know where you come across as having a ****ing clue what is actually going on in the game. I think you just come to these boards to **** talk on random topics and jerk off to pixelated smiley faces. rolleyes: