• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DRACONI YOU ARE THE MAN

G

Maybe Draconi was as bored of the scripters as they have puplicly stated that they are bored of anything that is too boring to waste the uber precouse leet time bye doing with normal game mechanics.

B

BlackBetty

While exciting, I just wish this could have been done LONG ago.

Anyone have some marshmallows they are willing to share?

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EA, Please Please Please send all details (credit cards, paypal accounts, email addresses and western union details etc) of these scriptors to the IRS.

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Now about speeders.......

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be cool to watch a speedhacker catch fire as soon as they start to skip.

Skip. Skip. Skip. PoOf! Ashes.

*followed by connection loss and login failure (due to the perma ban)*

F

five oclock

LoL...Zip A dee doo dah...Ack stop drop and roll...

They have hinted about speeders

Im just glad its in other palces of the world other than luna. One person has told me hey is this a future shard even for luna?

Now that has been proven false

Can't wait for the new patch tho. And to watch the buring take place at these locations.... WOOOT way to go Draconi and folks!

Hey give credit where credit is do
I just know Draconi tho..so to all that helped him...a very BIG THANK YOU!!!!

G

Yep, accidentally walked into a Speedhacker Convention at Yew Gate on Napa a few days ago, most speedhackers i've seen at the same time, was being chased by at least 6 of them. One of them drive-by Disarmed me which allowed the Archers to pelt the hell out of me with Moving Shots from normal X-Bows...which don't have Moving Shot as a Special. These guys were skipping around the screen like Mary Poppins.

G

*Has image of Chrissay or Draconi on paragon llama pulling over speeders*

Speed traps! Omgosh that would be funny.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow.. the blow these cheating types were dealt has been a LONG time coming! Thanks Draconi!!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As happy as I am about one house going down, seems they forgot another on Sonoma. Won't even mention how many fletcher's tools are stacked there.

F

five oclock

Has image of Chrissay or Draconi on paragon llama pulling over speeders*

Do U think he has done this with the houses first? A very fast llama and hes throwing bombs at these homes?

G

After 9 years...my heart saddened to the verge of leaving this game in disgust and anger...

Then my Draconi comes and sets fire to Luna and my heart...can I have your baby?

My grin today couldn't be wiped off my face even if you took a bat to it...

G

"It was owned by one of Napa's own, who had in fact recently peppered Fel Yew Gate with duped fountain deeds."

You serious? [censored], i still have some of them Fountain Deeds. Fountains Deeds, meet Trash Can.

J

joblackjon

I may have to demonstrate my approval by re-opening 1 or 2 accounts!
This is absolutely effing fantastic!
Keep up the good work!

G

I just wanted to say Thanks to Draconi. That one house on Baja has been making me angry for years. Glad to see it gone.

F

five oclock

I just hope this is a Glorious start
For so far the fires burns the night sky into day....A great night has started that will live on in all our memories to come.

I can see it now. Sitting around the camp file telling the newbies a story that happend many moons ago. About the day draconi came in and demanded justice to the many lands...and ravaged his fury if they were unlawful.

G

All Hail Draconi.

What is really interesting is that not one of the House Owners has showed up here to defend himself? " I swear i did not use HGH, or Steroids". hehehe

I

imported_mae var

yeah its kewl and all but id like to see all of us cry when the price for ingots skyrockets to 40 per

and not to mention the mace and shields ive been saving for will now cost 20m

good thing for the economy

all this will do is make the rich richer and the newbs newbier

I

imported_herc

I want my 100 trillion gold back from the last wipe.

*drinks a Draconi rejuvination pot*

I

imported_NBG

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you take some time and do battle axe turnin it would only cost you around 2 mill in gold to get the glasses. I got my pair by buying from npc and turning it in at the library npc. It is not really that hard at all if you set up UOA macros to turn batches of axes in with push of 1 button. Sure it will take you some time to do it but it is cheaper.

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The UO section of a famous broker's website has been taken down
Coincedence perhaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be the one that now defaults to "Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, maybe it's more than one then?
The one I went to just says page not found lol

[/ QUOTE ]

What I love about Google is Google cache. If you were to go to Google, and then type, the name of the website then hit the spacebar then type payment, and click on the first Cached link that appears, Bobs your uncle

I

imported_Electrolyte

RTLFC

Since nobody's done it yet, I wanted to go ahead a toss up a pic of the action on Pacific... North side of Luna...

Enjoy!

-=\E

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

No reports of anything like this on siege

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody cheats on Siege.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Classic.

About 5 min of internet sleuthing will net you his address and phone number.

Oops!

Anyone give him a call yet?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If you pay 20 mil you are a moron.

They only cost 12mil in gold to buy from the museum. 1pt = 15gp 800k points = 12mil

Duh.

L

LAH Architect

<blockquote><hr>

yeah its kewl and all but id like to see all of us cry when the price for ingots skyrockets to 40 per

good thing for the economy

all this will do is make the rich richer and the newbs newbier

[/ QUOTE ]

The Mace &amp; Shield Sunglasses takes 800k points to redeem and if you donate gold at 15gp per point, it will cost you 12m gold tops. Good Deal for those who want-it-now instantly, just donate 12 pieces 1m gold checks.

I think you maybe suffering from PTSD from the fire bombings.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just left Oceania, none in Luna anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done a run around luna on Oceania as well and so far nothing although I have noticed a few houses on the south side with no vendors now and one in the north corner but I do not know if this is coincidence or not.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I'm curious to know which Broker site you're referring to. Could someone PM me the name?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Everyones celebrating so much about this, my question is though how do all of you know for sure they were scripters, and like someone else asked, what did they script exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

I like how everyone is sitting there ahead of time waiting for it to go boom. Its like everyone on the shard already knew whose house it was, youd think with that many people knowing ea woulda done something about it sooner, either way, kudos to draconi for doing this

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude seriously. You can't have it both ways. Either it's suspicious that they can finally catch scripters, or they are inept for not being able to catch them untill now? Make up your mind on which aspect of this you are going to gripe about and stick to it. BTW for someone with a 110 month account, just from reading this thread it doesn't seem like you know an awful lot about UO.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OMG this just gets better.

Read this article with him in it that includes this quote:

<blockquote><hr>

"Well aware that his income exists at the sufferance of Ultima's corporate overseer, Electronic Arts, Kiblinger keeps his inventory as low as possible - even so, it often swells to tens of thousands of dollars' worth of goods.

"It's scary to have that much cash tied up in the business," he says, "when Ultima could just say, 'We deem this outside the rules. You're done.'"

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

No reports of anything like this on siege

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess it was houses filled with duped items and not just scripters houses.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Freja - Wise up. This is ONE PERSONS accounts not scripters in general. He had like 20+ houses and held over 100 accounts.

He likely did not have any houses on Siege. He did on like 15 other shards. He was a well known broker and appeared in many articles/newstories even showing his UO characters.

J

jelake

<blockquote><hr>

This is public domain - its on UTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1llXeTZG9T0

This is the guy. Look at all the UO screenshots. Wonder if he's still going to build his second house.

[/ QUOTE ]

uotreasures.com is down, surprise, surprise. Assuming it was him.

Edit: spoke too soon. It's still up.

I

imported_Warpig Inc

Ya beat that dead horse for days on LS. But like most things its been to long and that damage is done. Running around looking for other spots burning ,amazed on so few houses and so many castles.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is funny [censored].

No more SUV's for this scammer. Ya know the funny thing is those shows n stuff tout him as some sort of hero. What a hack. Time for him to go get a real job. Funny [censored].

I

imported_Salivern_Diago

Hehe, bout bloody time something was done with scripters!

Maybe I'll stay another few more years afterall now

D

DVDA

<blockquote><hr>

+1 Draconi for President

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed but the next step would just be to BLOW UP LUNA, THE WHOLE CITY INCLUDING ALL THE HOUSES!