• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Mesanna and dev teams, you wont learn!

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Exactly. I'm running anywhere from 20ms to 25ms latency and no packet loss when I'm playing. According to the "run a tracert" crowd, somewhere on the Internet breaks only when there is an event in UO lol. I used to do traces in the past but stopped doing them when I kept finding no dropped packets or high latency at any of the hops in between. I still find it funny though when people private messaging me telling me how to run a tracert and what it means. I've been working in IT for 35 years and manage enterprise datacenters that span across global geographical locations. And I have my Cisco CCNP, VMware VCP-DCV, VCP-NV, and AWS advanced networking certs. I'm sure there are quite a few IT people that play this game that are capable of figuring out if it's their local setup, ISP, or somewhere in between that is having the issue.
CCNA scrub.
*languishing in the CCIE limelight*

jk jk . CCNA is cool.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should create a new rule-set, Trammel is full of griefers, always has been. :)

{Actually quite funny that each generation UO has to be toned down}.

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I wish I had the time, money, or motivation to get my CCIE. Not worth the effort lol.
Don't. Ive not kept up with the certs in YEARS.
I do fine without. Although Im thinking of refreshing my juniper knowledge instead.. Ive gotten lazy and dont remember so much stuff.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Don't. Ive not kept up with the certs in YEARS.
I do fine without. Although Im thinking of refreshing my juniper knowledge instead.. Ive gotten lazy and dont remember so much stuff.
The only reason I keep my current certs active is because my employer pays me to. Otherwise I don't see the point in certs once you have the experience.