• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Factioners,

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know when this isn't RL but whatever I say is ok Kelmo? :scholar:
Sorry D, I didn't know a good hearted jab in your direction was going to release the hounds of D. I'm terribly sorry my wife was drinking in front of you (in VEGAS of all places, my GAWD!) it must have been a horrible thing for you to witness, you being so pure of heart and all.

Try to remember though, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Seriously though, in all honesty, it was just a joke. Lighten up and stop sending me naked PMs.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be fun to see if the faction gear can be melted into ingots and then see how many ingots the opposing guilds can collect from each other. LOL, they could lock the piles of ingots onto the front of their houses since they all seem to spend so much time around them...la

Good idea.