• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Factioners,

F

Førsaken

If you're going to tokuno dye your faction gear, then expect to pay 100k + regular price. Don't go crying to mommy and saying you're going to inform your guild (Calaman), and realize there's consequences to trammie actions.

p.s. Try not **** talking upon your dirtnaps, wearing tok dyed gear, and think you're getting it back without paying the 100-150k fee it takes to tok dye.

:lick:

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

hmmm

dunno if it is worth that much, but.......

as there is no way of replacing it without paying more, i suppose they have no choice

thats how buisness works right

dont hate the player hate the game!

:gun:

F

Førsaken

Or, in this case, shut the player up. People need to stop crying cheat and hack when they die or fail. If this doesn't imply to you, haven't done this to me or any KOC, then need not worry, you won't get the ass treatment.

:scholar:

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I know i just got everything but his ring and crimmy. Sooooo the total for the rest is gonna be either 1.5 mil for all calamans Tok dyed gear or 900k after i use bleach on it. Let me know if you want it Cal ole friend.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are adopting a new policy of our own in regard to loot/buybacks. Stay tuned! Its about to get interesting! :lick:

F

Førsaken

We are adopting a new policy of our own in regard to loot/buybacks. Stay tuned! Its about to get interesting! :lick:
As interesting as you learning to PvP and becoming a factor in such a thread? We will stay tuned!

Until then, reread my posts, they make sense. Don't. Talk. ****. Or. Cry. Cheats. Hacks. While. Wearing. Tokuno. Dyed. Gear.

The price will go up for such players, and by 'up', the original price everyone pays + 100k it takes to tok dye gear. Hell, I pay 150-200k to tok dye stuff, so be happy it's just 100k for said player.

Good day! :hug:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
The faction thing is ridiculous. I hope it ends soon.

W

-Whiskey-

So. we can call you a hack and a cheat anyother time?. just not while wearing tok dye ok thanks.

Turn it up, and cheat more . ( not wearing tok dyed armor)

F

Førsaken

The faction thing is ridiculous. I hope it ends soon.
It really is. If DEVs could do this, I'd suggest turn off all mods, PERIOD. GM armor, then I wouldn't be able to abuse the mana pool I have now with a Necro Mage on Siege.

Wouldn't that be great though? Just turn all mods off, existing ones will still show "mods", but they wouldn't work! Wtf are DEVs waiting for..

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As interesting as you learning to PvP and becoming a factor in such a thread? We will stay tuned!

Until then, reread my posts, they make sense. Don't. Talk. ****. Or. Cry. Cheats. Hacks. While. Wearing. Tokuno. Dyed. Gear.

The price will go up for such players, and by 'up', the original price everyone pays + 100k it takes to tok dye gear. Hell, I pay 150-200k to tok dye stuff, so be happy it's just 100k for said player.

Its interesting that you should comment on my PvP abilities, since I'm not the one who boasts about being such a leet PvPer and uses various crutches at the same time. I won't stoop to mentioning names or anything, but we all know those folks exist.

In any case, as I mentioned before, our new policy shall be forthcoming. Not EVERYONE is going to be happy about it, but perhaps most will adapt. The more likely scenario is that there will be a number of people who will be very unhappy and others who shouldn't have an issue with it at all. :)

F

Førsaken

That's great Kat! If you need to use my thread as a "crutch" to set in new faction buy back rules, then so be it. I'll be your crutch. *wink*

Truth is truth. People die, they can't handle it, and immediately have to cry about cheats/hacks. Sorry that my thread is a tad bit over your head, I'll try and google up some pictures for you next time. Maybe put together a lovely slide show?

:grouphug:

F

Førsaken

p.s. Enigma made a very good point... You may be setting forth new rules, but as far as we're concerned, Hef established the Faction Buy Backs and we shall continue to honor it with LOW, even the likes of D! :D

So by all means, change!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Good Lord. Some of you make me sad. This is Siege, right? If you put your self in harm's way, expect to lose some stuff. That is why we play here right?

If you want to keep stuff forever. .....>

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Lord. Some of you make me sad. This is Siege, right? If you put your self in harm's way, expect to lose some stuff. That is why we play here right?

Some?

Seems that recently it's a majority. The same handful of people rehashing the same old threads. It's sad that I actually have more meaningful and interesting conversations with my 4 year old daughter than many of the threads here.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need to use you as a crutch in determing our policy. Hef's policy is Hef's policy. Our guild will set its own as it see's fit. I'm sorry you can't seem to grasp that bit of reality, but then again, reality has never been your strong suit. Facts are facts, though... there are some cheaters in our midst, they simply have to deny it lest they admit they aren't as good as they would like others to believe. *shrugs* If I were such a player, I wouldn't admit it either.

:scholar:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Some?

Seems that recently it's a majority. The same handful of people rehashing the same old threads. It's sad that I actually have more meaningful and interesting conversations with my 4 year old daughter than many of the threads here.
Indeed. Trammel is creeping in. I am sad to see it welcomed.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Trash it all. Bust the silver farmers. *nods*

F

Førsaken

My thread. Crutch. You trolling.

Gotcha'! Not much more to grasp there.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree with you. I said from the beginning these faction items were not a good idea and that is still my opinion. One thing I can agree with Forsaken about is just doing away with mods on Siege. GM armor would take us back a bit to what Siege was meant to be, but thats a whole nother thread I guess.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* Just know I have never donned a faction arty. I have 23k silver. No. I am not selling it. Yes. I still play factions. This obsession over items... It is not Siege.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how many of her guildmate's shes about to screw with such reckless disregard for the people in her guild that this will actually effect. Welp thats leadership for ya.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*smiles* We will see. I have no clue as to what Kat will do. I will preach trashing it. It is bull****. One of the few recent mistakes made by the Mythic crew. It is not Siege. The folks begging and throwing fits to get stuff back is not Siege either.

Go buy more. Farm attended. Stop crying. Siege...

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best thing you can say about Siege is you ALL deserve each other, every last one of you.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Surely this is not a first Revvo. I have agreed with you before...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Its interesting that you should comment on my PvP abilities, since I'm not the one who boasts about being such a leet PvPer and uses various crutches at the same time. I won't stoop to mentioning names or anything, but we all know those folks exist.

In any case, as I mentioned before, our new policy shall be forthcoming. Not EVERYONE is going to be happy about it, but perhaps most will adapt. The more likely scenario is that there will be a number of people who will be very unhappy and others who shouldn't have an issue with it at all. :)
I suppose we're waiting for TnT to actually kill someone to find out what you'll do with the loot?

Your **** talking mouth doesn't do nothing but write checks your ass can't cash.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smiles* We will see. I have no clue as to what Kat will do. I will preach trashing it. It is bull****. One of the few recent mistakes made by the Mythic crew. It is not Siege. The folks begging and throwing fits to get stuff back is not Siege either.

You do not represent Siege. We have opinions of our own thank you very much.

These faction items are great. Once they fix Monster hunting and loot, this will be a much better place.

bah

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You do not represent Siege. We have opinions of our own thank you very much.

These faction items are great. Once they fix Monster hunting and loot, this will be a much better place.

bah
You for surely do not represent Siege! Go back to your trammel shard where you spend most of your time. It suits you and your attitude.

As for our loot policy, it is decided by the guild and we have plenty of KoC faction armor, so some of you must have died, no matter how much you hate to admit it. :)

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll admit it i've had your dragons stomp on me but to die by an actual member of tnt not yet!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're going to tokuno dye your faction gear, then expect to pay 100k + regular price. Don't go crying to mommy and saying you're going to inform your guild (Calaman), and realize there's consequences to trammie actions.

p.s. Try not **** talking upon your dirtnaps, wearing tok dyed gear, and think you're getting it back without paying the 100-150k fee it takes to tok dye.

:lick:

Sounds Greedy to me, You still cant use it so of what use is it to you? Are you really that poor in game that you need to jack the price up 100k per item thats dyed.. Sounds a bit ridiculous.

Oh ya and you have nothing better to talk about on a friday night? L O W E L L ;)

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose we're waiting for TnT to actually kill someone to find out what you'll do with the loot?

Your **** talking mouth doesn't do nothing but write checks your ass can't cash.
Sounds like your talking aobut yourself again... lowell, you still playing siege or atlantic... and u still shadowing sakey?

Looks like it... :scholar: wow. some. things. never. change...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sounds like your talking aobut yourself again... lowell, you still playing siege or atlantic... and u still shadowing sakey?

Looks like it... :scholar: wow. some. things. never. change...
Things sure don't change. What you been up to puffy?

Now ask me if I actually care.

Then ask me to ask you... oh, wait.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll admit it i've had your dragons stomp on me but to die by an actual member of tnt not yet!

And guess what actually killed me in this pic? Which Hef and his Drag is missing in btw =[

Hint: I didn't say who!

Just thought this was ironic and had to share.

Monolith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wassup BR........did you just take a dirt nap? Let me know if you want your **** back. I guess TNT can kill someone huh? I guess you really must suck to have died to TNT. Damn.....do you always run your mouth so much without thinking? Here is some advice.......maintain upper and lower lip contact......Have some discipline and you will go far.

Again....let me know if you want your loot.

ps. Before you start posting your excuses like always....TNT must have had 20 ppl to kill you.

T

Turtle

Is this the offical do not trade faction items back to KOC because they can't play nice thread?
I was wondering how long it would take before some child in KOC (Sakie) lost his cool and couldn't handle it anymore. I guess this solves the mystery, even without the candlestick in the kitchen we all hoped for.
So I envisioned this time would come and we could all enjoy the fact that 99.9% of KOC can't farm silver without 99.9% of the shard killing them. The other .01% of KOC die so much they will eventually quit and the other 99.9% won't come out of a house, run too fast to die and play on Atlantic.
Now I ask you this Siege Perilous will you sit by and let .01% of KOC ruin it for the rest of this honest, decent and respecting guild or will we just come together as a family and destroy those who shall try to harm our very soul?
Only you can bring the justice and sacrafice needed to save this poor guild. Stand tall , study hard and check silver spots daily.

Oh and Sakie, your a trammie on Atlantic who starts too many cry threads on siege so please just stay there. :sad2:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wassup BR........did you just take a dirt nap? Let me know if you want your **** back. I guess TNT can kill someone huh? I guess you really must suck to have died to TNT. Damn.....do you always run your mouth so much without thinking? Here is some advice.......maintain upper and lower lip contact......Have some discipline and you will go far.

Again....let me know if you want your loot.

ps. Before you start posting your excuses like always....TNT must have had 20 ppl to kill you.
Whats up Mono. I could care less about my loot. If you want to sell it, put it on a vendor and if I feel like it, I'll buy it...........? Is that strange? I'm glad you're bragging about what just happened, you must feel so proud........... High five the team!!! Damn..... I guess I really must suck when it takes so many to take me down.... do you always profess your wack ass accomplishments? Well I took a **** today... go me. It was a big one........... but here is some advice.............. talk **** when you can back it up and not just because you have a mouth.

Again....You love my style!

ps. What the hell kind of excuses would I need? That was great! I coulda left but I didn't? I was looking for a fight... what I got was a bunch of panzies who don't hold a candle to me in PvP. And you want to talk excuses? I'll duel anyone on that screen for a mil.... any takers?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny I didn't know I had a drag :D
Maybe it was Neos that got me with the firebreath, I dunno?

I apologize... next time I'll pay more attention to the small fries when its me versus all of you.