• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Factioners,

T

Turtle

BR do u wanna duel with gm armor 2/4 casting vanq weps with no eval under a bridge in the dark alley with one heal pot w/o drinking coffee that day and one shot of whiskey under a cherry tree without a lucky rabbit foot on sunday in a wind storm next to a virgin with revvo as ref and of course your last request an albino chicken goat cow in the crowd for good luck?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BR do u wanna duel with gm armor 2/4 casting vanq weps with no eval under a bridge in the dark alley with one heal pot w/o drinking coffee that day and one shot of whiskey under a cherry tree without a lucky rabbit foot on sunday in a wind storm next to a virgin with revvo as ref and of course your last request an albino chicken goat cow in the crowd for good luck?
excuse number 1

:next:

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ab
So
Lutely
Hil
Arious!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that right there is funny as hell, I don't care who you are! :hahaha: :bowdown:

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with you. I said from the beginning these faction items were not a good idea and that is still my opinion. One thing I can agree with Forsaken about is just doing away with mods on Siege. GM armor would take us back a bit to what Siege was meant to be, but thats a whole nother thread I guess.
this one would vote- oh, 5 or 6 times, over such a thing! such a level playing field that would be. No special anythings, just items as they are. How different play would be!

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds Greedy to me, You still cant use it so of what use is it to you? Are you really that poor in game that you need to jack the price up 100k per item thats dyed.. Sounds a bit ridiculous.
Something about this just strikes me as wrong.

Puffy I know you just quit and sold everything but you never really do, so somewhere you must have an acct and on that acct you probably have some color of Tok pigments. Can i have them for free? If not then you just proved that these are a valueable resource and the charges used on items hold value. It is not greed it is common sense.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now that right there is funny as hell, I don't care who you are! :hahaha: :bowdown:
Especially since if you had it you're way, the only type of dueling possible, would be this. :scholar:

F

Førsaken

Is this the offical do not trade faction items back to KOC because they can't play nice thread?
I was wondering how long it would take before some child in KOC (Sakie) lost his cool and couldn't handle it anymore. I guess this solves the mystery, even without the candlestick in the kitchen we all hoped for.
So I envisioned this time would come and we could all enjoy the fact that 99.9% of KOC can't farm silver without 99.9% of the shard killing them. The other .01% of KOC die so much they will eventually quit and the other 99.9% won't come out of a house, run too fast to die and play on Atlantic.
Now I ask you this Siege Perilous will you sit by and let .01% of KOC ruin it for the rest of this honest, decent and respecting guild or will we just come together as a family and destroy those who shall try to harm our very soul?
Only you can bring the justice and sacrafice needed to save this poor guild. Stand tall , study hard and check silver spots daily.

Oh and Sakie, your a trammie on Atlantic who starts too many cry threads on siege so please just stay there. :sad2:
D, the second you realize that you will not ever beat me on the field, is the second you'll get me out of your head for once. I swear, I think delusional people such as yourself, need some kind of excuse to spew off whatever bs comes from that head of yours. Your posts have nothing to do with my thread, but good going.

Let me see if I can break it down for you, seeing how you're another that needs pictures apparently to comprehend:

-Cry cheat or hack
-Die
-Cry cheat or hack some more
-Wear tokuno dyed faction gear, thinking there's not going to be a penalty
-Surely, you'll pay

/The End

p.s. Puffy, Was there nothing better for YOU to do on a Friday night, other then show me some worship? You're all over this thread, and sadly neither of you have the reading comprehension to uphold it.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously one of the funniest things on these forums in years, at least someone on Siege still has a sense of humour and isn't just fuelled by insanely angry nerd rage and hate for everything :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Thanks for that quote snippet, Revvo. *tips hat*

Now you folks play nice. I am trying to deco...

S

Sunchicken

Seriously one of the funniest things on these forums in years, at least someone on Siege still has a sense of humour by and isn't just fuelled insanely angry nerd rage and hate for everything :)
Your wrong thats exactly what it is. The fact that he cant do a staight duel angers him to the point that he has to come bash mage dueling. If one cant sucessfully do an action then comes bashing it. In my opinion that sir is hate.

5X pure with scribe is about the only way to take the rng out of a fight for the most part (wrestle punches being the only rng).

Wait ive got an idea lets go get on evade dexxers load up on 50 of each pot and sit and swing at each other for an hour and a half

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats up Mono. I could care less about my loot. If you want to sell it, put it on a vendor and if I feel like it, I'll buy it...........? Is that strange? I'm glad you're bragging about what just happened, you must feel so proud........... High five the team!!! Damn..... I guess I really must suck when it takes so many to take me down.... do you always profess your wack ass accomplishments? Well I took a **** today... go me. It was a big one........... but here is some advice.............. talk **** when you can back it up and not just because you have a mouth.

Again....You love my style!

ps. What the hell kind of excuses would I need? That was great! I coulda left but I didn't? I was looking for a fight... what I got was a bunch of panzies who don't hold a candle to me in PvP. And you want to talk excuses? I'll duel anyone on that screen for a mil.... any takers?

Sounds like you care, and sounds like an excuse.

Typical BR post...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something about this just strikes me as wrong.

Puffy I know you just quit and sold everything but you never really do, so somewhere you must have an acct and on that acct you probably have some color of Tok pigments. Can i have them for free? If not then you just proved that these are a valueable resource and the charges used on items hold value. It is not greed it is common sense.

No its greed, because of what use would my items be to you weither they were tok dyed or not. And have you thought that maybe people startde tok dying their items because of the trade/buy back? Hmm Ill let you sit and wonder on that one. And of course I have an accoutn activated I love this game and my haters in it (k0c) Keepers of Carebears. I guess its a common respect thing which obviously k0c has none and no way of understanding how it works.

Keep to the excuses and house hiding. Thats about all you guys are good at.

3.5 ftw! Yall dont do that tho.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
D, the second you realize that you will not ever beat me on the field, is the second you'll get me out of your head for once. I swear, I think delusional people such as yourself, need some kind of excuse to spew off whatever bs comes from that head of yours. Your posts have nothing to do with my thread, but good going.

Let me see if I can break it down for you, seeing how you're another that needs pictures apparently to comprehend:

-Cry cheat or hack
-Die
-Cry cheat or hack some more
-Wear tokuno dyed faction gear, thinking there's not going to be a penalty
-Surely, you'll pay

/The End

p.s. Puffy, Was there nothing better for YOU to do on a Friday night, other then show me some worship? You're all over this thread, and sadly neither of you have the reading comprehension to uphold it.
Yea there was I was at the bar with friends doing something rather than sitting at a comptuer thinking of what witty comeback Im going to use next. Thanks for burning yourself on that one. I posted at what 2am before I passed out.

*waits for comeback, dont worry u got all night not like u got anything else to do*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
So much anger and angst ... all wasted on a damned video game. I saddens me. *nods*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im going to guess they were buying.
Nope shows how little you really know about me... lowell We are all adults and buy our own drinks, although I have been suckered by beautiful women into buying them a drink and not getting anything out of it. :scholar:

Just because it happens to you, doesnt mean it happens to everyone scuzzlebutt. :scholar:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your wrong thats exactly what it is. The fact that he cant do a staight duel angers him to the point that he has to come bash mage dueling. If one cant sucessfully do an action then comes bashing it. In my opinion that sir is hate.

5X pure with scribe is about the only way to take the rng out of a fight for the most part (wrestle punches being the only rng).

Wait ive got an idea lets go get on evade dexxers load up on 50 of each pot and sit and swing at each other for an hour and a half

It is you that are wrong my friend, dictating how everyone else should play and getting frothy at the mouth when they don't adhere to YOUR personal preferences is the reason U.O is like it is now. I have played alongside dexxers that have been immensely more skilled than ANY mage Siege has ever seen yet because they play differently they wouldn't fit into your perception of skill. All the real players who based skill on things more than face rolling five or six keys against a person playing an identical template have long since moved on and your ilk are pretty much all that's left, congratulations.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It is you that are wrong my friend, dictating how everyone else should play and getting frothy at the mouth when they don't adhere to YOUR personal preferences is the reason U.O is like it is now. I have played alongside dexxers that have been immensely more skilled than ANY mage Siege has ever seen yet because they play differently they wouldn't fit into your perception of skill. All the real players who based skill on things more than face rolling five or six keys against a person playing an identical template have long since moved on and your ilk are pretty much all that's left, congratulations.
I'm pretty sure sunchicken has no froth.

But what would you know about skill? You never had any.... oh wait, maybe in PvE, lol? but that's probably why you're in WOW.

Stick to killing monsters, let us PvPers talk about PvP, k tks bah.

S

Sunchicken

You are right i should have reworded my statement. Some people dont enjoy playing mages or of those that do some dont enjoying dueling. I shouldnt have included that ...

Here was my point. Big D is obviously making fun of the people that do enjoy dueling, and those that pride themself in being good at it. Thus he is showing agression toward one perticullar group of people. I belive the proper word to describe that would be prejudice. That would be a word alot of people would use to describe hate or anger....

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stick to killing monsters, let us PvPers talk about PvP, k tks bah.
As soon as some of them come back i will do just that.

Here was my point. Big D is obviously making fun of the people that do enjoy dueling, and those that pride themself in being good at it. Thus he is showing agression toward one perticullar group of people. I belive the proper word to describe that would be prejudice. That would be a word alot of people would use to describe hate or anger....
He is for sure but then that's probably because he isn't the one screaming at everyone who refuses to play exactly as he wants. As far as i can see he logs in and plays the game in his own way without imposing restrictions on how others enjoy themselves and it drives the real "PvPers" nuts. Basically one side has a sense of humour while the other side has lots of sand and no water. :)

S

Sunchicken

As soon as some of them come back i will do just that.

He is for sure but then that's probably because he isn't the one screaming at everyone who refuses to play exactly as he wants. As far as i can see he logs in and plays the game in his own way without imposing restrictions on how others enjoy themselves and it drives the real "PvPers" nuts. Basically one side has a sense of humour while the other side has lots of sand and no water. :)
Yea it was kinda a classic statement he made. It was humerous. I dont think i can say anything about his playstyle witty or funny. Maybe he cant cast the right spells because hes to busy training to be a marathon runner. see it just doesnt have the same flare:(

Sandwich

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Threads like this are the reason I will never be able to stop reading this forum.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Let it go, We do not all play pansy mages with rules...

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've met both you and Kelmo, D.

You've got "nerd" all over Kelmo, you do...

Sorry, 'tis true.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be fun to see if the faction gear can be melted into ingots and then see how many ingots the opposing guilds can collect from each other. LOL, they could lock the piles of ingots onto the front of their houses since they all seem to spend so much time around them...la

Troll The T Hunter

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow what a great thread.

I'm curious T'Challa if your calling people nerds in real life lets get a gander at your real life.

pot meet kettle.

T

Turtle

I'm curious T'Challa if your calling people nerds in real life lets get a gander at your real life.

I explained her RL rather well but the mods deleted it. If its whom I think it is she prolly doesn't even remember meeting me other then what her friends told her the next day.

:pint:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I explained her RL rather well but the mods deleted it. If its whom I think it is she prolly doesn't even remember meeting me other then what her friends told her the next day.

:pint:
Thin ice, buddy, thin ice... You don't want to go real life here... I could bust you for discussing mod actions. I would rather point this out and bust you later, so others know not to step on that ice.

Going RL is weak, cheap and likely to get you in deep ****.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about he duels you with no resist, and 60 med, and you run poison and inscribe?

Oh wait I already did that and gave you a free nap.

Soap Bubble

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to get ahold of KOC and TnT guildmasters in that case....
Ive gone out a few times and fought them, and was never killed, BUT my armor and weapon took damage and lost durability when it was repaired. According to Mr Kage, he owns me money.
Hell... If he can add money for a color then I can sure as hell charge him for damage, correct??? And hell, in that case, repair the other guys armor and start chargeing for THAT to!!!!
Or just maybe everyone in factions wakes up and stops crying over the unfair advantage items period.
I agree with the moderator Kelmo and his statement that he cant wait till this faction crap is over. Trammel comes to Siege Via Items is Bullshavik.