• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CSD Temporary Hold Section

M

Merik

[News]Township Summit & Zodok Recovery Pt.1

Township Summit & Zodok Recovery Pt.1
Queen Table, Castle Britannia
Wednesday, June 9, 2010

By: Merik

Ange von Serif filled in for Tavalia Zodok at the summit meeting on June 9th. Zodok had been kidnapped by Scarlet Von Trinsic and others at the previous summit meeting. Serif opened the meeting with a greeting that came across mumbled, broken and a bit intimidated. As she looked at the documents her eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost. Everyone in attendance could tell she was nervous as she shuffled through the papers like a mouse trying to find cheese in a maze.

Aryslan Officially Recognized

She set the papers down and looked around the table. She asked if anyone was there from Aryslan. Jamlyn Hakkendyn raised his hand and Serif acknowledged him asking Jamlyn to please take a seat at the table.

Passing The Time

Serif once again greeted the chamber.
"So...I'm new at this, and I wasn't filled in that well, because we had hoped...To have found Lady Zodok by now But thats obviously...not happened"

Serif flipped through the papers for a second time. She stopped for a moment and laughed quietly to herself and smiled nervously.

Tatania Karthina offered Serif some advice, "Just growl and look impatient now and then and you'll do fine."

Public Works Project

"There's some notes here.....If I can find them...It seems that there was a proposal for a public works project...." Her Majesty is taking it into consideration.

Commander Drake Foxx

While Serif scrambled though the papers attempting to find something to discuss, Commander Drake Foxx entered the chambers. Serif looked up at the commander, "Oh by the virtues I'm going to be arrested for doing badly..." Serif began to slide down into her chair as the Commander locked his eyes upon her.

Commander Drake Foxx adressed the summit saying the meeting is over. There is work to be done. Serif whispered something to the commander and slipped out the door quietly as possible. The Commander continued on announcing he has orders from Her Majesty and a possible lead on the location of the Ambassador.

A few remarks came from across the table directed at the Commander. He responded by saying, "The Queen who invites you to sit at her table...so I trust you will respect that". Drake Foxx continued, "Her Majesty calls upon all able body citizens To aide in the rescue of Lady Tavalia Zodok Prepare for battle. And rendezvous at the Warrior's Guild".

Before those in attendance left for the Warrior's Guild. Shef Sigurth of Aryslan commented, "To the ambassadors rescue or perhaps a trap by Fox".

Zodok Rescue Mission

Commander Drake Foxx
"No telling what vile evils may you encounter. Lieutenant Irina It has been a while. No doubt you have received the post from Headquarters outlining your mission?"

First Lieutenant Gwen Irina
"SIR, YES SIR!"

Commander Drake Foxx
"Good then. Good. This is an opportunity to put your past behind you. Do not let the Guard down. You're taking point on this one. Lead on!"

First Lieutenant Gwen Irina
"Right, everyone, you heard that one. I think you know who your priorities are around here. Follow me, let's go! Keep an eye out for any clues."

First Lieutenant Gwen Irina lead the group North-East from Papua towards the Terathan Keep. Along the way they discovered a pair of sandals with the initials T.Z etched in them. The guard now knew they were on the right track. Once they arrived at the keep they engaged Avengers, Drones and warriors in battle.

After a bloody battle they began to explore the keep further. They made their way down to the lower parts of the keep. There they ran into Ophidian Gladiators and Terathan Keepers.

In the North-East corner room a journal was discovered. Written by Jamison Tort. The journal appeared to be rather worn and torn.

Journal

I've been taken prisoner by the foul creatures that nearly wiped us out not so long ago. All over that damn Ricardo business. I thought this was all over?

Curse these reptilian terrors! They're barely keeping me fed, and I've already been in here longer than a day. What's even stranger is the noises coming from the next room over, and I can't tell what it is, but the shrieking sounds awful!

Was able to dig a small hole into the wall between the cells using a stout femur left here. and the things I've seen are terrible! They've been...doing something to these ophidians. They're so odd...they seem to be part Ophidian and part Terathan. They aren't showing the weaknesses associated with the Ophidian part.

I've seen them testing them...flamestrikes, energy bolts, it all seemed useless. The creatures didn't flinch at the strongest blades, or the most devious poison. But when they had brought in anything icy, they immediately shield away. I wanted to learn more, but they're taking them out. There is a man here, I can barely tell that he is human, his clothes blend with the guilded sandstone. He said they had to be guards for...something's coming... *the writing has abruptly ended...*

Upon reading this journal they knew where they had to head next. The Ophidian Lair located in the desert north of the Keep.

Unusual creaters called Ophidian Champions and Hybrid Guards were found inside of the Ophidian Lair. Perhaps these creatures were those written about in the journal. A man was being held in a second floor room who was later identified as Jamison Tort.

Upon freeing Jamison Tort First Lieutenant Gwen Irina ordered everyone to return to Papua. Although they did not find Tavalia Zodok they at least found someone who may have the information they need to retrieve her. Once back in Papua the Lieutenant had some questions for him.

So you're from around here, what's your name?
Jamison Tort

Alright, Mr. Tort. Did you write the journal that was in the Ophidian Fortress?
Yes... I had hoped someone would find it and come looking for me

Was there a woman imprisoned with you at either that location or the one we found you at?
Woman? I don't know anything about a woman. I only saw a man, in the desert. He was talking to the snake creatures.

Was he a prisoner like yourself?
No...they obeyed him. It was so horrible. *cries*

What did he look like? What can you remember?
Just his clothes. They blended with the sandstone.*sniffles*

Did they call him anything? A name, a title?
*shakes head* Nothing, he just commanded them. He seemed to be responsible for that....thing. It was so horrible! *cries**sniffles*

You mean those Ophidians that looked a bit like Terathans? This man did that?
Yes...

What's your profession, Mr. Tort?
I'm a mycologist

So you...study mushrooms?
*nods* Yes

Can you think of any reason that the Ophidians or this man would've kept you alive?
I was out looking for specimens when those vile creatures accosted me! To eat me for sure! I've answered your questions!

You said in the journal...That the Ophidians this man made Shied away from something 'icy' What was this 'Icy' thing? Was it a glacial staff?
Oh I don't know...the man commanded it. The snake creatures were afraid of it. Shy'd away from it...Like they were afraid

What did it look like? Was it a staff, a blade, an axe?
I didn't get a good look... It was just cold...creatures of a reptilian nature naturally shy away from the cold

Where in town do you live if we have any more questions?
I live near the Inn. No more questions! I'm going home!

Right. You can go, but don't change residence without letting us know.
Thank you for rescuing me

The Lt. asked if anyone found any clues. One person spoke of finding a piece of paper about a debt.

Well, if the debt is his, then that explains why he leaves town so often. So far we know that a man was working with the Ophidians.In charge of them.With an icy...something. And has the power capable to use enough magic to create something that seems part ophidian, and part terathan.

First Lieutenant Gwen Irina presented the information to Commander Drake Foxx. Once completed the commander addressed the Lieutenant and those gathered around.

Commander Drake Foxx
"The presentation of this evidence will be of great value to Detective Sheffield. See you provide him with a full report. Fine work tonight Lieutenant. As for the rest of you, Her Majesty thanks you for your bravery and your actions have been noted"

"I think your time in Papua is over Lieutenant. I'm reassigning you to Britain. Report there immediately. Disssssmiiisssed!"

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Township Summit Meeting Information Archive *For Transfer*

[SIZE=+2]Chesapeake Town Summit Report 7/14/10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]The leaders of the various communities around the realm gathered once again at the Queen's Table in Britain this past Wednesday to brief Ambassador Zadok. The room full of representatives, supporters, and onlookers alike announcements were the first order of business as the meeting got underway. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] Among the announcements from the Queen were that several public works projects had been received with favor by the Queen and construction was underway on several slated works. Inquired upon further later in the meeting, the projects included shopkeepers being admtted into player cities.

The floor now opened to the seated representatives with announcements themselves. Ambassador Watson of the city of Kijustu Anei let it be know the citizen Sarah is now a wanted criminal in thier boundries for the leakage of vital information in recent weeks. Some sort of package is in question as well. Leader of The Royal Guard Daria Blackmoore invited the realm to a horse race as part of the Chesapeake Rares Fest. Two leaders of unrecognized of yet communites also rose to request introductions to the summit in Loximous Prime of (UHOH ) as well as Scorpio of (ACT). Both petitioned the crown for royal census in thier lands and inclusion into the summit. Congratulations to the newfound communities, I look forward to touring them soon! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
Talks soon turned to the recent attacks by the undead in regions around the realm. Emporer Jamlyn of Aryslan along with Governor Winfield both spoke to the summit with a warning for all to heed the attacks as the second coming of Mazrim. While the crown seemingly was unwilling to acknowledge this without proven evidence the city of COLT seconded the motion with furthered banter and accusations that perhaps the citizens of Aryslan themselves were to blame. Standing aside the crown, the would act upon her majesty's command. Enraged Jamlyn soon slammed his first upon the table in attempt to hammer home his seriousness. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Several of the present seated representatives spoke to assure thier help when needed from the cities they reside. Guardians Gate, Dragons Watch, Paxlair included. Order was soon called as the gavel was hammered by Ambassador Zadok releasing the crowd for the evening. The next Town Summit is slated to take place on July 28th 8:30pm EST inside Lord British's Castle. [/SIZE]

more...

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Action City

Action City

Leaders:
Celestial Knight & Neris

Buildings:

Coordinates:
Banner 94o 19'N, 4o 17'W
Guild Hall 87o 38'N, 0o 50'W

Allegiance:
To The Crown

Town Alliances
Colt

Hello and thank you for your interest in action. We are a self sufficient and well established guild with an average of 5 players on at all times. We provide a ventrilo server which is our main base of communication in the guild and also a guild website which includes forums and event calendar. We are a guild made up of friends with family values. The majority of our members are PVM players although we do have a felucca faction of players called the Action Task Force. Our guild is not offensive and only defensive when forced. We belive that every one deserves a fair chance. We belive in order and are allied to the crown but don't be deceived we will defend what is ours even if it does cause a little chaos. We are looking for players who are willing to work together as a team to enhance gameplay for themselves and others. To the best of our ability we try to discourage any "Guild Drama". If you would like to fill out an application please visit http://act.guildlaunch.com. Applications are reviewed on a weekly basis. Please leave your contact information on the guild application. Not all applications will be accepted. If you have any further questions please contact Celestial Knight or Neris in game.le.

M

Merik

Township Summit Report
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Castle, Britain

Tavalia Zodok opened the meeting with an announcement from her Majesty. She wished to offer her sincerest thanks for everyone’s assistance determining the cause of disappearing Gypsies.

Guardians Gate previously petitioned the crown to remove El Allisande from the table due to inactivity and desertion of the realm. She asked if anyone in the hall had any objections. The governor of PaxLair asked about buildings and if they are gone. Tavalia informed the governor it has been a long time since a resident from the town has sat at the table. The town also appears to be deserted. The township known as Al Ellisande has ejected from the summit table and will be added to the historical records.

Tavalia Zodok shuffled some paper and chuckled some after finding a note. The note contained information on a force advancing on the city of Britain. The large military force should make landfall on Sunday evening. Unsure if the note was a mistake, she went on to say that it cannot be ignored, fake or real.

“By order of Her Majesty the City of Britain is hereby placed on High Alert until Monday morning. Royal guard forces as well as all able citizens throughout the realm are asked to stand in defense of any threats that the City of Britain may face on Saturday, the Thirty-First of July.” Tavalia took a shot in the dark saying they may reach the city around ten o'clock.

It would seem that the Livery Guild is looking to expand its number of stations throughout the realm. They are offering any interested township the opportunity to achieve a designation of Station. Any interested township may deposit a post in the mailbox at the Hall of Commons, designated for the Livery guild.

Governor Winfield of the PaxLair Statehood requested to bring in an expert to address the summit. With the permission of Tavalia Zodok, Walt the Chemist informed all the townships in attendance about the quality of the waters and such in the realm. The locations in the Realm where he took samples were from the Pond of Peace (Aryslan), the Spring of Courage (PaxLair), The Well of Souls (Near Aryslan) and the Swamps (Guardians Gate). Walt is investigating if recent undead sightings are the cause for the waters being contaminated. Walt believes all of the water supplies in every township are connected together by an underground stream and all towns in every land could be in danger. They requested to take samples from the Castle moat and permission was granted by Tavalia.

“All citizens are advised to drink only fine spirits, ales, and wines. Until the source of the contamination can be detected and eliminated, so ordered this day” ~Tavalia Zodok

Ashlynn representing PaxOku suggested a motion to relieve Commander Drake Foxx of duty. Given Commander Foxx's record of success and Her Majesty's respect for him, her request was denied.

Jamlyn Hakkendyn returned to the water subject. The Aryslan pond of Peace, and PaxLairs spring of Courage has certainly been attacked directly by the undead invasions. There has been "polluted Beats" coming out of each location and some found in the Rock Dungeon. Aryslan will be looking for the undead and the "Servant" and any township wishing to aid them in their search. The townships that announced to help thus far are Guardians Gate, PaxLair and Dragons Watch. They request aid from every township to help put an end to the servant. The Servant deceived them all by posting as a servant to Mazrim. This angers Jamlyn even more. They won’t sit around and wait to be attack and plan to take the fight to them.

Mayor Scorpio requested to know what stance the crown takes on the undead subject. Tavalia responded that it has already been established. Skirmishes have occurred throughout the realm and various townships but no attempts have been made on Her Majesty's Cities.

The Mayor went on to request time estimations on how long it would be before they are linked into the township teleport hub. Tavalia responded by saying the Royal Surveyor was contacted and the City of Action will be included soon. The Census for Action was also recorded by the Survey team.

Mayor Rivi Ravenwynd of Zedland discussed with her people the undead invasions. Zedland has been attacked and is willing to give aid in the effort to defeat the undead. Zedland is ready and will answer the call to fight.

Mayor Nanoc of Dragons Watch asked what time and date should a note be placed in the mailbox to contact the Livery guild. Tavalia said it is open at anytime.

Lox from the Legacy Of The Fallen reminded Tavalia that a surveyor was to be sent to their town. They have constructed more buildings since then and have around five or six. They have been in contact with many builders and guilds. The township guild will be allied with the UHOH guild and the township name will be "The Citadel Of The Fallen". The township is located on the land that the former township of Fen was. Some of the older folks may remember the township.

Benito petition the crown for recognition. The township name is Friar's Folly and is the size of a settlement. Tavalia asked a rune be deposited at the Hall of Commons. (Homare-Jima, Tokuno Islands.)

Her Majesty wished to convey her warmest congratulations on Mayor Tancred RedStars nuptials.

Meeting Adjourn

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Proverbal goddess of death

Proverbial Goddess Of Death

Character Information

The Broken Chain

Written By: Llewen Faerlyght

The Twin Oaks Tavern wasn't often very busy, but today was an exception. Bernholdt the Tavern Keeper had beaten Farnsworth the Bard three times in a row in backgammon, and when Farnsworth ran out of gold pieces, the price of failure had been to supply the music for an evening of dancing. But of course the one who really paid the price was Mesanna. It was always Mesanna who paid the price for Berholdt's successes and failures in backgammon.

There were going to be onions to be peeled and chopped up, potatoes to be peeled and washed, kegs of beer to brought up from the cellar, and but before all that something far worse had to be done. It was Peggle the Goat's turn to supply the meat for the stew and those wonderful skewers of roasted meat and vegetables that the Twin Oaks was so famous for.

Mesanna had known it was a mistake, knew it was a mistake the minute she did it, you never, ever, name a goat, or a sheep, or a cow, or a chicken. You just don't. They all have one purpose in life, and if you start to talk to them, and worst of all call them by name, you are destined for heartbreak. It's as inevitable as snow in winter. But Mesanna couldn't help herself.

She knew the minute she saw him, cold shivering and wet on the stable floor, that there was something special about this goat. Something in his eyes, in the way he fought to stand up, long after the others in the barn had been licked dry and were busy getting their first taste of warm milk. She understood him, and almost before she knew it, she had given him a name and the long conversation had begun.

Mesanna wasn't soft. She had lived and worked at the tavern for eight years, ever since her father had lost her in a game of backgammon to Bernholdt when she was very young. She had wrung the necks of more chickens, and used that mace on the heads of more sheep, goats and even cows, than she could count in that time. But none of them had been Peggle.

She delayed as long as she could, cleaned ferociously, pulled weeds in the gardens until there wasn't one to be found in any of the garden plots, organized and sorted, washed windows, aired linen and even made the long journey to Britain to buy flour and restock the wine cellar. But she couldn't procrastinate any longer, the dance was a week away, and Peggle would need to hang in the meat locker for a full week after he was dressed before he would be ready to be butchered and divided between the stews and skewers.

Mesanna had always been a hard worker and she never complained. She made up for her height and her slim build with energy and steely determination, just like Peggle had. And all the hard work had made her strong. She knew that she was stronger now than most of the boys her age that had stayed at the inn - not that there had been many of those. She did what she was told, and most of the time, she did it cheerfully.

Mesanna was also honest, but she had one great secret, a secret she had never shared with anyone other than her teacher. She could read. Markus the Cook had taught her to read during those long winters when there were very few patrons that made their way to the tavern. Bernholdt didn't think girls should be taught to read. He always said, No girl of mine is ever going to learn to read under my roof, not while I live and breathe!

It wasn't that Bernholdt was intentionally cruel. He had only beaten her twice when she was younger, once when she burnt his favorite shirt when she got distracted while ironing, and once on one of those rare occasions when he got drunk. He didn't often let himself get drunk because he knew what it did to him, and what he could do when he became drunk. He never apologized, but he wouldn't look Mesanna in the eye for a week after that incident.

But he didn't think that girls should be taught to read. Didn't think they'd ever have a use for it. All women are good for is cooking, cleaning, and making babies, what use do they have for book learning?

But Mesanna learned to read. It was her one act of rebellion, and it was Peggle that she practiced her reading on. When her chores were done, and she had some time to herself, she would go hide in the barn and read the books that Markus gave her to read aloud to Peggle. And after she read to him she would talk to Peggle about what she had read, and before she knew it Peggle had become her best friend, the one she shared all her hopes and dreams with. And it had all been a terrible mistake.

She wanted to convince Bernholdt to substitute one of the other goats for Peggle, but she knew that if she tried that he would ask questions, and her big secret would be in danger. And besides, she had already protected Peggle as long as she could; all the other goats that were the right age were already gone. Peggle was the last one.

She couldn't avoid it any longer. She knew it needed to be done. She felt sick to her stomach, but she gritted her teeth and headed toward the shed where the mace hung in a rack on the wall. But on the way a thought began to form in her mind. She knew from her reading that slavery had been abolished in the lands of Britannia a long time ago, but wasn't that what she was?

She had never been paid for all her years of hard work. She had been lost in a game of backgammon. Only a slave could be lost in a bet. What was she going to do, spend the rest of her life working at the Twin Oaks and receiving nothing but a bed and enough food to keep her alive in return? Maybe, even worse, Bernholdt would give her to be married to some ugly old man to pay off a debt, or cover his own losses in a game of backgammon.

She grabbed the mace and pulled it off the rack with more force than was necessary, gripped it tightly, and headed for the barn. It was early morning, so Peggle would be there with the other animals, waiting to be let out for the day. She could hear the cow complaining about a full udder that needed to be emptied of it's milk. She would do that first.

She turned to get the milk pail from the kitchen, but changed her mind and headed toward the barn again, her knuckles white around the handle of the mace. She already had the knife she would need; she always carried that with her. The rope she would need was hanging on the wall next to the barn door.

She opened the barn door, took the rope off the wall, but this time calmly. She was no longer gripping the mace as if her life depended on it. She made a loop on the end of the rope big enough to fit over Peggle's head and made her way to Peggle's stall.

We're going to do something different Peggle, you and I. And Peggle walked over to her, gave her a friendly nuzzle then looked at her the way he always did, as if he was the wisest goat in all of Britannia. Nothing will ever be the same for us, she said. And she choked a little and a tear ran down one cheek.

She put the rope over Peggle's head, and led him out of the stall. Hidden under a pile of hay was the last book Markus had given her to read. She dug the precious book out from under the hay and left it wrapped up inside the sack she had used to protect it. Then she opened the barn door and led Peggle outside.

But she didn't head toward that pole where she had slaughtered all those other goats. She headed in the opposite direction, toward the road that led away from the Twin Oaks Tavern. Something inside her had broken, and she felt lighter than she had ever felt. The world was beautiful, the birds were singing their early morning songs, and Mesanna was no longer a hard working slave girl, she was a free woman.​

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Image of the Magician

Image of the Magician

Character Information:Needed

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Lt. Gwen Irina

Lt. Gwen Irina

Character Information:Needed

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Jamison Tort

Jamison Tort

Character Information:
Owes a debt to the Ye Old Saving and Loan

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Citadel Of The Fallen

Citadel Of The Fallen

Leaders:

Buildings:

Coordinates:

Allegiance:

Information:

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Dodson Necron

Dodson Necron

Character Information:
Guildmaster of the Livery Guild

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Royal Guard Barracks

Royal Guard Barracks
Trammel Britain

Location Used By:
Drake Foxx
Lt. Gwen Irina
Royal Guard Unit

Information from Elder EM Dudley:
As an FYI to everyone...Royal Guard Training is a really simple event that we like to do. Sometimes we will work on enhancing tactics while others we may do a "throw back" classic style hunt where we'll restrict armor/weapon/magery usage. We'll always announce those restrictions beforehand.

In a nutshell these are just a fun way for some folks to get out and fight some stuff they normally wouldn't have the opportunity to fight.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
EM Township Teleport Hub

EM Township Teleport Hub
Malas Luna

M

Merik

[News]Township Summit Report 8/18/10 *Updated*

Township Summit Report *Updated*
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Summit Chambers, Britain

My apology to the Citadel of the Fallen. I did not mean to overlook your recognition and I actually had a note pad next to me saying not to forget. Also an additional apology to the Chesapeake community for editing out the Kingdom recognition dispute. This was not added in to damage a town reputation or step into any issues between towns. Thank you Tancred Redstar and Nastia Cross. ~Merik

Roll Call
All Townships in Attendance

Crown Announcements

Citadel of the Fallen
It is with great pleasure that I welcome the newest Township to this table After completing a census of the area and receiving application and notification of said desire to join this table Welcome Nastia Cross, Lox and their company. (Tavalia Zodok sat the delegates and handed them information to fill out.) Please put the name of your town as the title of the book, fill the information out And then sign the treaty and indicate your status with the crown I will see to the documents at the conclusion of the meeting

Name Plates- Requests for name plate changes can be sent to Tavalia Zodoks mailbox located at the Hall of Commons building, near the Britain Moongate.

Inactive Townships- Due to Inactivity, the following townships will find pending demolition notices on their township banner: Nidaros, KFC, and Templar. The notices have instruction on them for removing your banner off the demolition list.

Al Ellisande- As indicated at the previous meeting, the township of Al Ellisande has fallen And as such, their banner was demolished by the Royal Surveyor.

Livery Guild- Notices have been received for recognition from the Livery Guild. The current Guild Leader, Dodson Necron will be at the castle on Thursday night at 8o'clock. This will be the start of the process to become a station of the Livery.

Township Delegates

Merxmere- Gunga Din announced that the Merxmere village is almost complete in its construction process. They are mainly merchants and collectors. Its located around what some call Hart's Lake, West of the Trinsic Moongate in Trammel.

Tavalia Zodok- Very well, You may contact me to schedule a time for your census when the time is right.

Templar Stronghold- Prime Minister Prowler pointed out a pending demolition notice on his banner. He went on to request the notice be removed now that he was at the summit table.

Tavalia Zodok- In the future if you are planning an extended absence from the realm, you must notify the Crown. In the future it is helpful to possibly send a second in command, or at least get word that you have not departed. So the Royal Surveyor does not slate it for demolition. You'll see the notice states demolition will not take effect until the first of September. There is time, I thank you for your attendance.

Templar Stronghold (Cont.)- Prime Minister Prowler respectfully requested again for the notice to be removed off of the banner. He also requested for the "The notices of diplomatic inquiry" be removed from the banner and pointed out that not all the townships had the Diplomatic notices on them.

Tavalia Zodok- It will be done, but please remember that the structures her Majesty has so graciously provided. Were done at the understanding that the representative townships would provide an enrichment to the realm and that enrichment would be the prerequisite for the gift. Also the Crown reserves the right to leave whatever notices it sees fit. For whatever time period it deems fit. Time is short this eve, we shall continue with comment on other matters. Thank you for your comments Prime Minister.

The City of Action- Mayor Scorpio announced that his township has reached the level of Kingdom recognition. They requested for a final census to take place.

Tavalia Zodok- You may contact me to schedule as Census, aye

Cimmerian Pass- Mayor Nyx announced they will be entering into an alliance with the Ethereal Void Imperium.

Tavalia Zodok- Thank you for the notification.

Cimmerian Pass- Wints-Mar asked for clarification of what goes into the making of a Kingdom designation and if all the houses have to be in one group or scattered across the world.

Tavalia Zodok-Kingdom is the highest level of recognition Her Majesty extends to a township. One area, with a common theme and easily identifiable.

Cimmerian Pass- Wints-Mar made a motion for Action city Kingdom statues to be reconsidered

Tavalia Zodok- A census will be conducted and at my discretion, Thank you

Cimmerians Pass continued on saying only a few homes will be found actually belonging to Action. Tavalia Zodok once again replied, "The recognition is at my discretion"

PaxLair City- Governor Winfield informed everyone about the continuing water impurities in Felucca. Walt the Chemist is continuing to sample waters that may be tainted by undead or other things.

Tavalia Zodok- Thank you, please keep us informed.

Next Township Summit Meeting
Wednesday, September 08, 2010​

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Patrick Tobias

Patrick Tobias

Character Information:
Member of the Livery Guild

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Merxmere

Merxmere

Written by Gunga Din of Merxmere.

Leader:

Magistrate (Aspen)

(6o 14'S, 26o55'E)

Allegiance:
Neutral
*Member of Ethereal Void Imperium*

Information:
Established on August 8th, 2010
Master Merchants
Overseers of Antiquities and Artifacts
Sanctuary to Knights and Fishermen.

Guilds:
Merxmere [MERX]
Seafarmers Collegium of Merxmere [SCM]

Lore:
The story of how Merxmere was formed is a complicated one. A year ago, three master merchants came across a beggar in the streets of Skara Brae. This unkempt man was badly in need of some coin and approached the merchants with a proposition. The beggar went on to speak of a codex that contained information about an underwater treasure trove within the lands of Britannia. At first the three doubted this story and its validity; however, the beggar then revealed his true identity.

Lore Continued
This beggar used to be the archivist during the reign of Lord British. When Lord Blackthorn usurped the throne from Lord British, he laid havoc to all those loyal to Lord British. Fearing for his life, this former archivist fled the castle. But before he left, he took this same codex, knowing it could aid Lord Blackthorn and his ambitions. Lord Blackthorn, having been a close friend of Lord British, knew the value of knowledge contained within the codex and sent out many men in search of the archivist and the codex. The archivist went into hiding, never to be heard from again.

Until now..

With Lord Blackthorn now vanquished from the lands, the archivist no longer had to fear revealing his whereabouts, but did fear starving to death. He offered the three merchants the codex in exchange for a home and a modest amount of coin.

The three merchants, Aspen, Gunga Din & Lineman were use to taking risks with regards to mercantile endeavors, so they accepted the archivist's proposal and honored the agreement. Soon after, the archivist relinquished the codex to the three merchants.

Within the codex, the merchants came across the story of this so-called treasure trove. Apparently, an evil mage, a follower of Mondain, had amassed a tremendous amount of wealth by pillaging the lands before Lord British came into power. When Mondain was defeated, his followers soon met their own demise. This evil mage was quickly quelled, but with his departure from these lands, so did depart the whereabouts of his treasure. Not one coin was ever recovered from his residence.

The codex spoke of a nebulous lake and clearing where the mage may have resided. One notation in particular suggests the treasure may lie within the confines of the lake itself. Having read this, the three men embarked on a quest to find this lake. They spent many months exploring the lakes of Britannia without any luck. Discouragement and doubt entered their minds. Perhaps they would never find this fabled lake of unimaginable riches?

Then one night at a tavern within the walls of Trinsic, the three merchants overheard a drunken fisherman boasting about how he caught a large fish the size of a heater shield from a nearby lake. The fisherman went on and on about his skill with a fishing pole and knowledge of the sea. The merchants approached the fisherman, and he introduced himself as Stoned Mariner, a fisherman of great renown. Gunga Din went on to ask the fisherman if he possessed any knowledge of lakes within Britannia. Mariner did in fact tour many of the lakes south and west of Trinsic recently looking for some rare fish.

Aspen, having consumed much ale himself that night, then decided to reveal their quest to find this lake of untold riches of which the codex spoke. Lineman asked Mariner if he thought any lakes he had come across in his travels fit the description laid out by the codex. Mariner read the words in the codex about the mage, the unfound treasure and lake. He then thought to himself for awhile, probably trying to sober up, and then offered his assistance in exchange for part of the treasure if and when they found it. The three merchants agreed. Mariner picked up his fishing pole and some supplies from his boat, and all four men set out to find this lake.

Mariner remembered coming across ruins of a tower near a particular lake deep within the southern forests. It was an ominous lake, and he sensed something threatening along its borders. He never dared disturb its waters. After many days, the party finally arrived at the lake and the ruins of a nearby tower. All four men were apprehensive about approaching the lake, so they decided to explore the ruined tower first and to consume ale they brought with them.

The tower was in decay but still had most of its support structure intact. As they made their way around the lower level of the tower, they noticed many runes etched into the stone floor and what appeared to be a former sacrificial chamber. Could this have been the evil mage's tower?

Suddenly they heard some rustling from behind them and turned to find a man in a worn suit of plate mail armor with his sword drawn. He asked the four men what their business was and why they encroached on his shameful excuse for a shelter. Not knowing his intentions, they were cautious at first to reveal any information, but were also keen enough to realize he was the one wielding the sword.

Gunga Din spoke first and described their reasons for having sought out this lake. Soon the man realized they were no threat, and he sheathed his sword. As they setup camp for the night, the man in worn armor revealed that his name was Elijah Cross, a fallen Knight.

Cross had joined an Order of Knights that he believed was on the path of virtue and honor. However, he later learned he joined the ranks of a Dread Lord. Cross came upon this revelation when he learned that a keep, in which he helped to conquer, was actually allied with Queen Dawn. Many innocents were slain and Cross never forgave himself for being misled by this Dread Lord. When Cross confronted his Lord and fellow Knights of the Order, he soon found he was alone. Even men he knew from before joining the order were now his enemies.

Fearing Cross would warn Queen Dawn of his plan to remove her from the throne, the Dread Lord ordered his Knights to hasten Cross' journey into the afterworld. Elijah fought bravely dispatching three of the knights and escaping with only a few minor wounds. Feeling ashamed, betrayed and lacking faith in the code of chivalry, Cross decided to live in isolation. This decaying tower and ominous lake were his new home.

The next day the three merchants with Mariner decided to examine the lake. Cross had a few too many cups of nectar that night and remained within the tower hunched over a table in the corner or the inner chamber. As the four approached the lake, they noticed a dark shadow emanating from the center of the lake. They didn't think much of it, so they continued their exploration. Mariner suggested stepping out into the lake from a rotted dock near the north end. He then pulled out his fishing pole with a modified hook and lowered it into the depths of the lake. After quite some time, Mariner suddenly paused and turned to the merchants. He had felt something on the end of his line. Judging from the movement of the modified hook, he believed it was running across an irregular surface, not a bottom or normal base, but something more complicated in structure.

Before he could describe his find further, a large head rose from the center of the lake. It was a serpent of massive proportions. Its teeth were the size of daggers, and it looked like it hadn't had a decent meal for sometime. Lineman quickly grabbed Mariner and led the retreat off the dock. However, the dock was rotted, and Aspen fell through part of it, trapping himself. As the serpent approached with its long neck and menacing teeth, the men desperately tried to free Aspen. It appeared hopeless, part of the wood had penetrated his leg, acting as a nail securing him to the dock.

Just then, from the west side of the lake, the four men saw Cross rushing to the lake's edge. He leaped straight for the serpent and thrust his blade into the belly of the beast. The serpent swung around erratically sending Cross into the depths of the lake. Meanwhile, Gunga, Lineman and Mariner began throwing whatever they could find at the beast, turning his attention towards them. As the serpent made its way back towards the three men, Cross then surfaced from the lake. He grabbed the hilt of his sword, still lodged in the beast, and used his weight to continue the wound dehiscing his foe. After recovering from their victorious encounter with the serpent of the lake, the men thanked Cross for his courage and for saving Aspen's life. Cross did not receive the praise well, as if it was just his duty, and he returned to the confines of the tower.

The men were now committed more than ever to search the depths of the lake. They constructed a device using pulleys and nets Mariner had brought from his boat. Mariner lowered himself deep into the lake and used bamboo stalks from the nearby jungle to aid in breathing under the water. Sometime later, Mariner surfaced with something in his hand..Gold coins !!! He went onto describe a cache of twenty chests he had found. One by one, the men raised one chest after the other. Each filled with gems, jewelry, rare objects and gold. They had finally found their treasure.

It took them a week to loot all the chests, but it was well worth it. With their newly found wealth, the men decided to erect a town around the lake. They constructed a Tavern with Smithy, a library, a museum and rebuilt the mage tower. Even Stoned Mariner decided to live at the lake, using his share to start a fishermen's guild.

The final occupant of the town would be Elijah Cross. The three merchants, feeling indebted to the Knight, convinced Cross to live at the lake by constructing a modest tower for him to start a new Order of Knights in the name of Queen Dawn. This offered him a chance to restore his faith in chivalry and regain his honor.

The village would be named Merxmere (Merchants of the Lake). Here, six structures would make up the village.

(1) Merxmere Tavern & Smithy: A tavern of exceptional quality.
(2) Mage Tower of Merxmere (Connected to other towns via a teleporter)
(3) Seafarmers Collegium of Merxmere [SCM]: Mariner's Fishing Guild
(4) Knights' Sanctum
(5) The Codex (Library)
(6) Keeper of the Ancients: A museum of antiquities and artifacts.

The village will continue to spread its good fortune onto others and welcome anyone within its borders.

One final note. The story about the evil mage, lake and its hidden treasure was just one bit of knowledge contained in the codex. Perhaps it will one day guide Merxmere and the people of Britannia towards more fortune..or peril.

Written by Gunga Din of Merxmere.
Copyright 2010 Merxmere All rights Reserved
Any use of this story without consent from Merxmere will result in a harbinger being dropped on your head.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Re: Merxmere

Citadel of the Fallen

Leadership:

War Council
Members: Lox, Atana, Proof, Necro, Viktor

Allegiance:
"Against the Crown"

Information:
Loyal to Sir Dupre. The day-to-day operations of the town, as well as all
architecture and design, are the responsibility of Nastia Cross.

Guilds:

Legacy of the Fallen [=LF=], The Fallen Legacy (UHOH)
New Age Outlaws [(0)] (an Order guild).

Lore:

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[News]Township Summit Notes 9/8/10

Township Summit Notes
September 08,2010
[FONT=verdana, comic sans ms][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]By: Jamlyn Hakkendyn[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

The ambassador began as she always does, asking for a role call of all townships that are present. All townships were present except for Kinjutsu Anei Village.

Town cencus' well be taken as many townships have put in requests to update the size of their township. In Felucca central housing should be open to public. In response to this, Nastia Cross of Legacy of the Fallen township requested that the military buildings were to remain private. Mayor Tancred Redstar also requested that Gyldenfeld remain a town, even if it were to grow larger.

The Livery guildmaster Dodson Necron, will be requesting the townships to participate in a quest located at the stables in Serpents Hold. Governor Winfield asked if the townships had to travel the same trade routs that the Queens towns have. Ambassador Tavalia responded that the routs are ran by the Livery Guild.

Tancred Redstar suggested that the locations in the realm should be marked commemorating historic places, such as ruins of old sites, or places of discovery.

Winfield introduced the new mayor of Nidaros. Zanku petitioned to be recognized as a town. Ambassador Tavalia said that a cencus wil lbe taken.

Coolhandluke from Colt asked about citizen houses being located in Felucca, and Ambassaror Tavalia quickly replied that those houses will not be included in the cencus.

Jamlyn Hakkendyn from Aryslan announced that on Sunday September 12th at 7 pm eastern the Tower of Souls will be celebratinig its 10 year anniversary. It is located North of Vesper, Felucca near the player town of Aryslan. Moongates will be used to help people get there from the Skara Brae Community Center in Trammel, or you may take the teleporter at the township hub in Luna by using the banner for Aryslan. Opening one hour before the event, the Aryslan Bow and Whip Casino will be hosting games for those that may want to arrive early.

Nastia Cross of the Legacy of the Fallen asked for town treaty, Ambassador Tavalia responded by mentioning it will be placed once it is completed.

Tancred redstar of Gyldenfeld asked for more seating for others in the township chambers. Ambassador Tavalia said the entire chamber is slated for renovation.

Winfield introduced to us once again Walt the Chemist. Walt gave out copies of the water supply reports. The reports mentioned Paxlair, Aryslan, and now Zedland's Ghost Ship on the lake. Castle British's water supply now causes insomnia and mental confusion. Also, mysterious poison vapors are located in Moonglow, Felucca.

Manshoon of Moria announced that three townships have joined the Imperiumwhich are Merxmere, Zedland, and Cimmerian Pass. Kijustsu Anei Keys is also selling water to townships that have a corrupted water supply. Also announced, on September 15th Kijustsu Anei Village is having a one year anniversary celebration.

Lt. Guard Irina took those who wished to participate to the dungeon of Shame, Trammel where guard training commenced.

more...

J

Jamlyn

Re: [News]Township Summit Notes 9/8/10

A correction to the list of towns that were absent, it was Kinjutsu Anei Keys that were absent from the Summit. My apologies for the misprint, and thank's to WildStar for bringing this to my attention.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Scarlet's Crew

Scarlet's Crew

Crew Ranks
Captain
Enforcer
Cutpurse
Highwaymen
Henchman

Crew Meeting Locations
(Awaiting EM Verification of Locations)

New Crew On The Block!!!
Ocllo City Felucca
June 17, 2010

Scarlet Von Trinsic has once again been underestimated by the Royal Guards!! Commander Drake Foxx should have left Lieutenant Gwen Irina in Papua. Not only did she fail to locate Tavalia Zodok on June 9th, she also failed in her mission to retrieve important Heirlooms belonging to the Mornwok family.

Scarlet Von Trinsic and those who would soon join her crew met in the basement of the Artist Guild building located in Britain. Von Trinsic guaranteed safe passage to the city of Ocllo but could not guarantee their safety while in the city. The thieves entered public establishments and private homes (NPC) to search for these wondrous items. Guards and murderers patrolled the streets of Ocllo attacking anyone who looked suspicious.

Scattered reports came in that around 12 or more objects were obtained by Scarlet Von Trinsic and her team. Once back at the basement Scarlet offered each person to join her crew. She offered them ranks depending on how many items they obtained.

Captain
Enforcer
Cutpurse
Highwaymen
Henchman

Lady Tavalia Zodok once said, "Scarlet Von Trinsic is nothing more than a common thief, A hiwaywoman as it were. She gives empty promises."

A common thief? common? well... next time Tavalia Zodok wants to speak of Scarlet Von Trinsic she might want to bite her tongue!!! Look out Britannia! Scarlet and her Crew might pick ye clean!

Chesapeake News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Township Summit Report
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Summit Chambers, Britain

The Crown Address

Tavalia Zodok - "Delegates of Her Majesty's Summit Table. We have sat for months at this table. many of you granted Asylum under the diplomatic relations as recognized by Her Majesty. It is by virtue of mine office that I speak for the Crown. I am the voice of Her Majesty's government, but a voice can only go so far. Here now, Her Royal Grace, Queen of Her Realms. The Sovereign of Britannia Her Majesty Queen Dawn."

Most of the townships stood up as Queen Dawn was announced to the summit table. Queen Dawn demanded the attention of everyone as she entered the room. Dressed in magnificent armor, complete with Dupre's shield and a Royal purple cloak.You could feel the power and anger in every step she took towards Tavalia Zodok. The Queen sheathed her sword loudly, as she passed by the Citadel of the Fallen. With a tired but determined look she scanned the table, taking note of each representative in attendance.

Queen Dawn - "Delegates. Please take your seats. I imagine you all wonder why I'm here. I hope you don't have the wrong idea. I hope you don't think it's because you're special or you deserve me to be here. I hope you don't think I'm here to give you anything special... I am here because I have heard and been witness to the things you have all said. The things you have all done. And frankly, I'm disappointed. I've heard your snide remarks to Lady Zodok. I've heard your snarky comments. Your insults you thought were whispered quietly. Your contempt for this very summit....This summit at which we grant and offer you protection and structure building. And you all have the gall to claim neutrality while you insult my ambassador. You have the unmitigated nerve to declare yourselves neutral while insulting the crown. When we first fought alongside one another against the Jukan threats. When we were faced with the crimson dragons, we banded together as one! And now that we have at least some measure of peace in these lands, some small... iota of that which we've strived for, you all have devolved into bickering like children. There is a point to debate and argument.There is not a point to name calling and finger pointing. If you want to act like children, you can be treated that way as well. If you want to be treated like the adults and responsible people you all should be...Then you will be held responsible for your actions. Just as you will be tonight. Most of you have commented on those purple bags. They are here for a purpose. An important one. Inside are two items. A dagger, and a shield. One is to symbolize your allegiance to us....The other to symbolize your aggressive stance. Choose one. The shields of order represent your commitments to the laws and government here. The daggers will represent your opposition and aggression."

During the Speech-
-Moria Representative Manshoon was ordered to be quiet.
-Mayor of Action commented that they will stand by the queen.
-Rude comment came from the seating area directed at Action.
-The Emperor of Aryslan stood up from his chair towards the end.
-Mayor of Action stood up from his chair towards the end.
-Citadel of the Fallen representative made comment about the order shield and Dupre.

Heated discussions with the Queen-

Queen Dawn went around the table asking each township their stance. While this was being done the room erupted with comments about Lord Dupre, towns being made an example of, Scarlet Von Trinsic being more powerful, If towns are unwelcome at this table let them know now, not even the loyal followers have gotten your help, Queen. Some of the louder arguments came from The Citadel of the Fallen and Aryslan City.

Queen Dawn and the Citadel of the Fallen representative exchanged words. Citadel representative, "Poor choice of shield. As Dupre was ever a symbol of Order" The Citadel spoke about Dupre running the True Brits and that Queen Dawn was the last one to see Lord Dupre. The Queen responded, "Lord Dupre was a man of unmitigated Honor, and a close personal friend of mine".

Another argument erupted between the Queen and Aryslan about the Mazrim threat at the Tower of Souls. The argument became confusing once Jamlyn, Emperor of Aryslan said, "We will see it that he returns to Sosaria, at any cost." Queen Dawn and Tavalia seemed confused, they spoke to each other before Queen Dawn responded. "So you want us to recognize someone as a threat...and in the same breath....You express your intent to return this person to existence?" Jamlyn went on to speak about the power that is within the Well of Souls, on the Tower of Souls roof. and its destructive force can be seen at the Aryslan tower ruins. The room silenced for a few moments after Queen Dawns response.

Queen Dawn -"You express your intent to return this person to existence? Then isn't it you that is the threat, and not this Mazrim?"

After a few more rounds in the Summit Thunder Dome. I mean the Summit Chambers, Queen Dawn had one last thing to say to everyone in the chambers.

Queen Dawn - "I no longer care to hear your words. When any of you have requested help...It has been given without hesitation. When you ask for costly and time consuming banner constructions, they are done without complaint. Lady Zodok has borne your insults week after week. These things have not gone unnoticed. I hope that those of you who have trod down a dark path realize the danger there. And turn back and join us in establishing something lasting."

As the Queen made her way out of the room she stopped next to Nastia Cross and looked down at Lox with anger.

Queen Dawn - "Don't you ever, EVER presume to talk to ME about Lord Dupre. He is a dear, close, personal friend of mine, and I will NOT hear your slander. I do not owe you anything. And if you knew Lord Dupre at all...You'd realize that he does not require or collect debts. And I have repaid him as much as I am able."

Queen Dawn made a dramatic exit with her purple cloak swirling about her. Lady Tavalia Zodok retook charge of the meeting informing the delegates that their stances have been made clear. Each township is still welcome to sit at the table and change their stance at anytime. As long as respect is maintained those attending the summit will be given Diplomatic Immunity. Tavalia opened the floor to any who had business to bring before the table.

Township Business-

Citadel of the Fallen- Requests to be included in the Township Teleport Hub. With no objections, Tavalia sent recommendation to Andrea Kildare at the Royal Surveyors Office.

Action- Pointed out the rude comments coming from those in the visitor section. Tavalia reminded them to be respectful or she would close the hall of visitors.

Merxmere- Requests to be included in the Township Teleport Hub. With no objections, Tavalia sent recommendation to Andrea Kildare at the Royal Surveyors Office.

Dragons Watch- Requests for Nidaros to be reseated at the table. Tavalia ordered a census to be taken of the town.

Gyldenfeld- Informed the Queen that their town, and Nidaros is in the process of working out borders peacefully.

PaxOku
- Informed the crown about the ongoing water supply issues, and dead fish in the castle moat.

Tavalia Zodok specifically addressed this water supply and moat situation. The following orders and advisory are now in affect.

1. Castle purified water supplies have been released
  2. Advisory to not eat any fish caught from the castle Moat
  3. Tomas O'Neerlan will provide any township, with schematics to detailed water purification devices
Once Tavalia finished with the orders and advisory list, a man approached her with a delivery slip. Tavalia informed the summit that Three Tons of new spawn fish. Two barrels of antidote, to be applied to the fish before release, have been delivered from the Vesper Fishery. She thanked the man and he left to go release the fish into the moat.

Before the township would embark on the next Livery Quest, Lady Tavalia took pleasure in informing the summit about the poisoned moat investigation.

"Lord Balandar is busy analyzing the poison from the fish in the moat. Preliminary reports suggest reagents harvest from the Tokuno Islands. As more information is released. Arrests will be made."

Just before the summit adjourned, Intendant Manshoon of Kijustsu Anei Village quickly blamed PaxOku. Rather interesting that they would point the finger so quickly at a township with a order shield laying in front of them.

more...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ladd Russo

Ladd Russo

-Works for Scarlet Von Trinsic
-Wears Blood Stained Gloves
(Might be linked to murdering Sheffield)
Scarlets Hideout

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
David

David

Librarian/Master of the Temple of Knowledge and Terort Skitas

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Temple of Knowledge/Terort Skitas

Temple of Knowledge/Terort Skitas

Terort Skitas, or the Temple of Knowledge as it is also known as, lies seemingly out of reach on the top of a mountain.

For the common man the only way to get inside this beautiful place is to go through the dangerous depths of the Sorcerer Dungeon, the entrance to which can be found at the foot of the mountain.

For those using magic there is an easier way though. If you stand at the right spot you are just in range for casting a teleport spell to get onto a ledge leading into the temple.

See Also: Sorcerer Dungeon Level 1, Sorcerer Dungeon Level 2, Sorcerer Dungeon Level 3, Sorcerer Dungeon Level 4, Valor Jungle

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Township Recognition Guidelines and Procedures

Posted by EM Dudley

Deposit a book in the Hall of Commons mailbox. A survey of your township will then be conducted at random to determine activity level and overall township cohesion, you will be designated according to the following rubric based on the number of structures:

Remember, if we can't tell it's a part of your town, we aren't going to count it!

1-4 Settlment
5-10 Village/Hamlet
11-20 Town
21-30 City
31-50 Kingdom

You may also contact EM Dudley at [email protected] for a banner design packet. This will include all the information necessary in order to design your banner in the appropriate way so it can built in a timely fashion. Please note that the final design and placement are at the sole discretion of the builder, and that banners should conform to a suggested 7x7 footprint that does not block house placement or other natural passes.

Once your banner is constructed you may petition for inclusion within the Teleportation Hub. A minimum of three sitting townships must approve the petition. Objections will be considered on basis of merit.

Once your banner is constructed, and you are included in the Hub, beware! Being recognized by the Crown opens your township to possible attack by monsters who may wish to do you harm!

Also note that inactivity without informing the Chesapeake Event Moderators will subject your banner for review and possible demolition.

And that's it! If you have any questions about the process or what to do, please e-mail [email protected]

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Occlo, Albatross Tavern

Albatross Tavern
Ocllo, Felucca

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Livery Quest Results Tracker

Livery Quest Results Tracker
Sent by - Township Received

Minoc Livery
Unknown - Action

Serpent's Hold Livery #1

Tancred/Guri - Gyldenfeld
Rivi
Ravenwynd - Zedland
Poopsie via Gareth - Silvervale
Banana
Hammerhead - Guardians Gate
Lox
- Citadel of the Fallen
Niva
- Kijustsu Anei Village
Shumer - ???
Gareth - Moria
PJ Nyx
- Cimmerians Pass

Serpent's Hold Livery #2
Rivi Ravenwynd - Zedland
PJ Nyx - Kijustsu Anei Village
Aramathia
- Aryslan
Darth Oni
- Silvervale
Angus the
Mystic - Guardians Gate
Hyssmaye erley
- Gyldenfeld
Conker
- Citadel of the Fallen
Lox
- Merxmere
Demon Slayer
- Moria
NANOC
- Dragons Watch
Gareth
- Nidaros
Gareth
- Cimmerian Pass

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Re: Township Summit Meeting Information Archive *For Transfer*

Pull links from April - September 2010

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Catch of the Week

Catch Of The Week

Rules and Regulations
-The fish of the week will be written on a Deed at the Sons of the Sea
-Weigh-Ins are each Sunday from 8:30pm ET to 9pm ET
-If you cannot attend, use the main mailbox at the HoC Building
-Fish must be of the specified species
-Date stamped during the appropriate week

Weekly Winners

December 06, 2010: Big Fish Wt.180 ~ Kaiko [SKS]

November 29, 2010: Stone Crab Wt.89 ~Crieton [DWxC]

November 22, 2010: Autumn Dragonfish wt.190 ~ Yamamoto [CAT]

November 15 , 2010: No Winner

November 8 , 2010: Giant Koi wt.172 ~ Alarion [ATD]

November 1 , 2010: Kingfish wt.64 ~ Orin [SKS]

October 25, 2010: Great Barracuda wt.171 ~ Orin [SKS]

October 18, 2010: Holy Mackerel wt.152 ~ Sushi [DWxC]

Township Standings:

Kijustsu Anei Keys - 3

Dragons Watch

Month ??, 201?:Fish Name wt.000 ~ Player Name [Abbv.]

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
EM Gate Location & Official EM Chat Channel

EM Luna Gate Location & Official EM Chat Channel

The EMs normally create a gate next to the stone table, on the South side of Luna bank. The gate will appear right around the event start time. **Green tile does not exist in game**

The Official chat channel for any EM event will have the date and EM. For Example: 10/31 EM HoC

When you join ask if you are in the right channel. If Elder EM Dudley or EM Drosselmeyer says you are, then you are. No one else can have EM in front of their name.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Elise Symeria

Elise Symeria

(Picture coming soon)

-Place of Work: Keg and Anchor, Trinsic Trammel

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Royal Guard Compound

Royal Guard Compound
Trammel Serpent's Hold

(Picture by Elder EM Dudley)

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Arc Related Items

Arc Related Items
(Townships)

Nemesis Stone Story Arc
[April 2011 - ??? 2011]

It would appear that Kendrick Marrow, in his efforts to defeat us all had to construct some sort of device to magnify the power of the Nemesis stone as it surged through the soil. Following that explosion my research also indicates that the very tools we need to defeat Morrow and destroy this contraption lie within the Nemesis Manifestations themselves! Be on the lookout for something...anything that could be used to destroy Morrow once and for all. ~ Lord Balandar

Recovered from Townships worst Nightmares and given to Lord Balandar of Moonglow by citizens from multiple townships. Lord Balandar used these objects to destroy the Nematic Phylactery created by Kendrick Marrow through the power of the Nemesis Stone.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sons of the Sea Guild Roster

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sons of the Sea Anglers Club Rosters

Santiago, Founder and Guildmaster
????????????, Co-Guildmaster

Player Name, Member, ????? Fishermen

Related Pages: Tournament Records, Weight Records, Sons of the Sea Guild Hall, Santiago

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sons of the Sea Weight Records Scrolls

Related Pages: Tournament Records, Sons of the Sea Guild Roster, Sons of the Sea Guild Hall, Santiago

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
A Battered Monk

A Battered Monk

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Maria Harvent The Dealer

Maria Harvent The Dealer

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Louie The Dealer

Louie The Dealer

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Barbie The Bouncer

Barbie The Bouncer

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Mysterious Savage

Mysterious Savage

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Fortune's Fire Resort & Casino

Fortune's Fire Resort & Casino

Dice Game Tent
There are three games offered at the Dice Tent. 5 hands of a game will be played before the game changes. When the game changes players who have already been playing are asked to leave their seats to allow those waiting a chance to play.

All bets must be handed directly to the dealer and entered on your "Checkers" stack by double clicking it in the format Your Name: 50k
Min/Max Bet for any game: 5k/50k

21 - A player wages and rolls 2d6 to get as close to 21 without going over. Then the dealer rolls. Player wins if they beat the dealer, or the dealer busts.

Payout:
[1-1]

Lucky 7 - Players bet on one of three outcomes (under 7, over 7, 7) of the 2d6 total.

Payout:
Under 7 [1-1]
Payout: Over 7 [1-1]
Payout: 7 [5-1]

Ankh & Serpent -
Players bet on any number from 1 to 6. The dealer rolls the dice and pays out according to the number thrown and keeps all other stakes. Some operators or gambling establishments only allow one bettor per number and spread the bets out.

Payout: Number comes up on one die [1-1] (Evens)
Payout: Number comes up on a two dice [2-1]
Payout: Number comes up on all three dice [3-1]

Lucky Darts Tent
There are is one game offered at the Lucky Darts Tent

Bullseye - Players enter their wager onto the Checker stack by double clicking and entering their name, followed by their wager. Player then takes a single throw at the dartboard.

Example: Player Name: 50k
Min/Max Bet: 5k - 50k

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Her Majesty's Royal Britannian Guards

[More Pictures Coming]

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Balandar Update Test

Balandar

Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Skill Class: Mage
Primary Nemesis: Image of the Magician/Kendrick Marrow

Official Title: Royal Mage
Special Title: First Order of Enchanters

Residence/Dwelling: Lord Balandar’s Estate, Moonglow
Building of Operation: Castle Britannia

Special Items/Abilities:

Balandar's Fury

First Storyline Appearance: [EM Event Name/Unknown]
Date of First Storyline: [Day, Month Date, Year]
Storyline Appearances:
[List Color Red No B/U/F]

[List Color Red No B/U/F]

Storyline Appearances
* Poseidon’s Fury Excavations
* Township Banners
* Nemesis Stone
* Paws Trammel and Felucca
Into the Abyss...
By: Elder EM Dudley​

Balandar smiled to himself. Standing before him atop the stone table in his laboratory stood a perfect preparation of Alchemical Devastation. The vessel that would transport this most destructive salve had been delivered from the Tomas O'Neerlan's the day prior. Now it was up to Balandar's steady hand to see the final steps in the completion of this device were carried out. Balandar exhaled deeply and wiped the sweat from his brow. This was the moment of truth. If Balandar let the salve saturate the timbers of the wood too quickly the result would be fatal. He carefully dripped the salve onto the timbers, taking special care to do it as prescribed in the protocol. Balandar breathed a sigh of relief, the explosives were ready. He collected the pebbles of the Plumbumb from the garden where they'd been laid to desiccate under the full moon. These would provide the necessary ballast and keep the explosives in place against the obstruction in the whirlpool. As he prepared the finishing touches there was a knock at the door...
"It's time." Said Drake Foxx.​

Balandar replied, "Very well. Let us make way for Jhelom" Outside a caravan awaited, for tonight Balandar would be one step closer to the artifact...​

Grocery Shopping
By: Elder EM Dudley​

Balandar apparated into his home to find books strewn about the place. Ancient tomes lay open on the floor, aged manuscripts shuffled around in haste. What was this? The scene reverberated within his psyche, reminding him of his abduction not a year ago by Casca's agents. The hairs of his neck stood at attention as he moved carefully through his Villa. He slipped a hand into his reagent pouch, lightning ready to let loose from his fingertips. Whomever was responsible for this intrusion had now been long gone. Balandar was yet uneasy. He waved his hand, the books and scrolls that lay on the floor seemed to effortlessly float up and find their places on the shelf. Balandar snapped his fingers and immediately the room was filled with the light of flickering candles. He was quite sure he knew what the intruder was searching for. He removed a leather bound tome from his pack and placed it on the stone table. The light from the nearby skull candle illuminated the words "Alchemical Devastation." Balandar sat down and opened the tome. Inside he skimmed the pages briefly and settled on one in particular. "What a peculiar combination of ingredients", he thought. With a dismissing smile he leaned back in his chair, excited at the task that lay ahead...

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Andrea Kildare

Andrea Kildare

Race: Human
Alignment: Good
Skill Class: Unknown
Primary Nemesis: Unknown