• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake's PVP Trash Talk Thread!!

M

Mr Moosestache

So then what happened to the planned public harrower? As everyone can clearly see from the tone of Bombastic's post, RoT would have had no problem defending against II and FoA. 7 w0wz show up and now it's postponed/cancelled? Please.

The public harrower was my original idea, 5 months ago. I haven't set it into action because frankly, life is busy. I haven't had a lot of time in general to organize RL ****, let alone something in UO like this. If my guys care to set it up on their own, that's fine with me. But as Lox said, he was waiting for me to do so.

M

Mr Moosestache

so lac what shard were you thinking again.... didnt you say cats??
You are speaking of when we were talking about where I was going to x-fer my LS guy too. I went with Origin to fight with a few people, though I haven't been on so I haven't even bothered yet.

This being the same conversation you were telling me how I need to take 6-7 of my "good guys" and merge with your team and make a new guild. So we could "DOMINATE" Chessy and then x-fer around? That conversation?

Oh, and stop talking in the third person Slip. It's embarrasing.

G

GiveitaTry

all quotes. and that being said

" i only said that after you told me you were thinking of leaving chessapeake because all of your good players stopped playing or have quit because of what rot turned into and instead of leaving i told you to just join wowz when we only fielded 5 people, now i would never allow any of u to join until rot is completely demolished... and then wanabebombmyhouseterrorist still could never join, so make sure you get the quotes right.. i sent icqs to aimee and the shard reporter of the whole convo."

and that was copy n pasted. thank you.
ps. when is ur public harry i mean we all know you get one night off a week and it is fun going out but WE ALL AGREE im sure when u can chill in ur house get ****ed up and chill wit some uo friends not same as rl but less expensive =/.

M

Mr Moosestache

I never said I was leaving Chesapeake. The whole conversation started around two characters I had just sitting, one on LS, and one on Atlantic. You said we were HUGE, I told you we barely field anything during prime time. Most of the people that were active and such all have quit UO for RL or moved to WoW. Then you asked me to join, which you haven't stopped asking yet. So post some edited ICQ logs with my name on them. That should be awesome. Keep trying to post fake propaganda though. It's funny.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, in this GAME (That means ANY shard) that has had any actual dealings with me outside of PvP (And in PVP for that matter) can attest to my integrity, so you can try and argue that all you want.

I've always been loyal and honest to my beliefs and my friends. I have access to over 10 accounts spread across several servers that aren't mine that were given to me out of the blue. (Which I don't use, except one of Nate's.) If people believed me to be dishonest in any way, that just wouldn't happen. I also have no reason to lie over a video game.

G

GiveitaTry

i remember the night he told us in vent you said it and pasted it in the motd for a few days.

D

dlabonte380

OK, I'm going to post what some may view as trash talk and what others shall view as truth. Previous to RoT allying with FoA, I held respect for quite a few of the folks in RoT. They've been honest in their dealings, provided fair fights, and were even goodly enough to throw a few pointers my way all in the name of improving the quality of fighting in Fel.

However, I seem to recall both RoT and FoA insisting that their guilds will never ally with another. I also recall RoT going so far as to challenge all other Fel guilds to gang up and try to win. I also recall numerous posts which RoT was accused of using cheats and speed hacks and whatever nefarious means to achieve their wins with the responses being something along these lines..."It's funny how someone can suck at PvP fights one with skills and automatically cries 'speed hack'".

I am quite puzzled how one guild, relatively small, fielding only 7 with a loose confederation of other guilds can cause such an uproar that both RoT and FoA violate their original claims of never allying. I am also stricken with hypocracy from RoT that they have now started issuing accusations of cheating, speed hacking, and what else.

It's also quite ironic that the victory last night at Baracoon required a ratio of 3:1 in favor of RoT to achieve victory when previous claims suggested they could best opponents if they were 1:2 in favor of their opposition.

Believe me, at first, I was not a big fan of W0WZ when they started showing up in TB, because they were killing other TB folks grabbing sigils rather than doing the honorable thing and assisting their faction mates to establish control of cities.

However, the fact that RoT allied with FoA, a guild who has as a member (possibly the leader) well known for hacking and various questionable activities in game which may still be investigated by law enforcement, has only brought shame RoT. It saddens me to think that a group that had such potential to bring life to Felucca with challenges of great fights, turns to such scourge at the first signs of defeat rather than standing by their original doctrine and improving their play styles to win the great fight. I actually, for some reason, thought they were better than what their current actions are suggesting.
Investigated by law enforcement? You gotta be high..Law enforcement is too busy to worry about an online video game. If I was in law enforcement and someone filed a complaint that someone hacked thier game account I would tell them to find a new hobby. What a fantasy world you live in.

S

Sir Achilles

Did you not read the post about why Turles runs faster than anyone? Bombastic Fail explained it all, but apparently you're another one that needs hooked on phonics.

Evidently I'm not as gullible as others, just because Bombastic says Turles lives near a server we should believe that's that? LOL! isn't it easier to believe that he uses speed hacks? Yes i think so, 90% of RoT use speed hacks, it's a known fact. They also use the DCI hack that gives them 80% dci. BTW Nastia, i have some ocean front property in Arizona if you're interested.

L

Lord_Deimos

Evidently I'm not as gullible as others, just because Bombastic says Turles lives near a server we should believe that's that? LOL! isn't it easier to believe that he uses speed hacks? Yes i think so, 90% of RoT use speed hacks, it's a known fact. They also use the DCI hack that gives them 80% dci. BTW Nastia, i have some ocean front property in Arizona if you're interested.
.....DCI hack??? Please tell me you are not serious LOL

N

Nastia Cross

Did you not read the post about why Turles runs faster than anyone? Bombastic Fail explained it all, but apparently you're another one that needs hooked on phonics.

Wow... nothing like taking two weeks to come up with a snazzy comeback... A known fact that 90% of RoT uses speed hacks.. wow that's news to me. You must have some insider information that I'm not privy to.. And a DCI hack? You've got to be joking...

PS.. Arizona is a little too hot for me, I enjoy cooler weather, so if you have ocean front property in San Francisco, I'm there dude.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no such thing as a DCI hack. A person can have over 45dci, but it's capped at 45dci still! There is a benefit of having over 45 dci though. If said person gets hit with a hit lower defense weapon, instead of their dci falling below 45, it will remain at 45dci!

S

Sir Achilles

There is no such thing as a DCI hack. A person can have over 45dci, but it's capped at 45dci still! There is a benefit of having over 45 dci though. If said person gets hit with a hit lower defense weapon, instead of their dci falling below 45, it will remain at 45dci!
Ummm yes i realize that if you have more than 45 dci and you are hit with HLD that you can maintain the 45 DCI cap however what i'm talking about is some hack that the RoT guys use, i don't know how they do it and don't really care but they use it. Ask the rot guys if you want to know how it works.

A

Arch Magus

Ummm yes i realize that if you have more than 45 dci and you are hit with HLD that you can maintain the 45 DCI cap however what i'm talking about is some hack that the RoT guys use, i don't know how they do it and don't really care but they use it. Ask the rot guys if you want to know how it works.
stfu:sleep2:

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I killed four script miners today. Does that count as PvP? Or would that be PvS? Player Vs Script

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooo WoWz came out after 10 oclock (Sort of)! Yay!! Heres your results.

Please; say you were out numbered!! :bowdown:

- Love RoT & FoA =]

T

Turles

lol 2 drags you push out an get rick rolled no wonder wowz has become an after though in pvp since cal an pro came over. they atleast fight look for fights. you guys had even numbers hid in a house. an after we killed you didnt try anything else you just logged i am saddened by this i expected more. i hope you guys try an show up like before an not hide an try to pull off deciets an t2a spawns an call us out for fights like you use to.

love Turles Legend of Chesapeake

M

Mr Moosestache

Dear Broli,

I miss our late night romps through the woods.

Love,
Lac

P.S. - Don't let any garages jump out in front of you until I get back. I would like to be there to hear the story.

T

TheJunglist

The DCI hack is easy...

They just eat food all the time, and that makes them super strong. I'm serious!

So Cal moved to Chessy again? Who the hell is: "Pro" as was said in the sentence: "Cal and Pro"

Mean to say: "Co." ?

L

Lord_Deimos

The DCI hack is easy...

They just eat food all the time, and that makes them super strong. I'm serious!

So Cal moved to Chessy again? Who the hell is: "Pro" as was said in the sentence: "Cal and Pro"

Mean to say: "Co." ?

PRO is their tag on Chessy.

D

De Leet Sauce

lol 2 drags you push out an get rick rolled no wonder wowz has become an after though in pvp since cal an pro came over. they atleast fight look for fights. you guys had even numbers hid in a house. an after we killed you didnt try anything else you just logged i am saddened by this i expected more. i hope you guys try an show up like before an not hide an try to pull off deciets an t2a spawns an call us out for fights like you use to.

love Turles Legend of Chesapeake

Lets be seriouse, we did 4 spawns 9-10. i believe 2 despises, which Rot scouted. then we got bored of the no show-age so we did an oaks, which Rot was already at. and they died. now yes it was only like 5 of em more foa then rot i think but they deffinately new about it. so we do oaks. Pro- comes. gets owned. we killed i think 2 at the spawn then chased em out to vesper , trapped 3 in the dungeon pass, they died. cal ran like a little girl. typical. killed a couple more FOA/Rot outside of the cemetary.. Tripp and umm Zeldar i think or sumthing liek that. then we did a deceit. got bored. no shows again. (remember 9 o clock is prime time right? as previously posted in at least 10 rot comments) so we were all sitting at the house. most of us afk cuz we were completely bored of spawning. Rot shows up with like 10 people? idk maybe a few more... so we mess with them a little. KEEP IN MIND THERES ONLY LIKE 5-6 OF US ACTUALLY MOVING AROUND IN THE HOUSE. I somehow get stuck on the steps so i run away because as fun as it is to fight 8 on 1 in yew at 3 in the morning when all the rot are killing little bluebies. i figured id run away and just come back when needed. so yeah slip gets booted from the house cuz he disconnected. NOW were still trying to figure that one out because i didnt think it did that but anyway. so like what. the 6 of us run out and try to fight your hmm what was it 4 pets i think? and like 5 dexxers hmm okay yeah most of them died. congratulations. if there were 8 WOWZ members there then it woulda been another story. so yeah i think me (of course) Illust and Ender all live and ended up killin some comeplete idiot who would stand there and let us dump on him? wtf was his name? idk but he was dumb. and then we get chased to the britt castle by like everyone rot could throw at us. and we never planned on killing all 12 of you it was more for fun considering (bringing back to my original point) YOU GUYS DIDNT COME TO ONE SPAWN. so yeah. go ahead. pat yourselves on the back that you killed us at our house? which is probably the most unimportant time ever... not to mention we didnt just (log) like i said most of us were loggin already.

I just wanna say Hats off to ROT for trying to look like hard asses on the boards but always losing Body Count let alone not showing to spawns when WOWz is around. ANyway, PRO-? they suck. same old calamity, same old noobs he runs around with. I wish he would bring 10 more guildies over so we can see more script PVP because hes got some funny ones. OH when you guys gonna Ally them anyway? HAH.

T

Turles

so 5 or 6 of you were afk. funny while they were afk everyone in the house ran out to die. u guys act like the hard asses i logged in instead of telling people ur spawning to get the fights u hide them cause if you want ill tell u everytime i spawn i expect u to show up. 9 pm on chessy isnt prime time for rot. when lox an i log on is prime time remember that. thats why u never try anything after 10 or so. cause once we log in anything you try is shut down. as for cal hes showed up to more fights then you guys have since hes been here. i dont like cal just stating a fact that your guys allience made you weak . trash will sometimes bring down the good pvpers in a guild you guys are a prime example. so before you throw rocks look at what happened you guys got lucky u got anything off because if it had been later it had ended up just like at your house wed have beat you like we always do when lox an i are on. have fun sneaking off spawns or spawning while im at work its what you guys do best now lol.

Turles Co-founder of the A-Team

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so 5 or 6 of you were afk. funny while they were afk everyone in the house ran out to die. u guys act like the hard asses i logged in instead of telling people ur spawning to get the fights u hide them cause if you want ill tell u everytime i spawn i expect u to show up. 9 pm on chessy isnt prime time for rot. when lox an i log on is prime time remember that. thats why u never try anything after 10 or so. cause once we log in anything you try is shut down. as for cal hes showed up to more fights then you guys have since hes been here. i dont like cal just stating a fact that your guys allience made you weak . trash will sometimes bring down the good pvpers in a guild you guys are a prime example. so before you throw rocks look at what happened you guys got lucky u got anything off because if it had been later it had ended up just like at your house wed have beat you like we always do when lox an i are on. have fun sneaking off spawns or spawning while im at work its what you guys do best now lol.

Turles Co-founder of the A-Team
Agreed kind sir. We dont get on until at the EARLIEST of 10pm, usually closer to 10:30 or 11. HENCE my post stating "WOWz comes on after 10:30, SORT OF!". I call your guildy out every morning at the bank and ask him why you guys stop spawning at 10 oclock, and whats his response? "WE DO STUFF TIL 12-1 OCLOCK UNCONTESTED!!!!!1111." So I had to prove you guys otherwise. He even challenged me to put up screen shots to prove it, so I did. I have no quarrel with you De LEET ed and you know this. Its your trashy guildmates that are bad and run their mouths.

Lox Co-founder of the A-Teeaaaaaaammmmmm!!

PS: Your guildy at the bank mentioned he was goin to transfer servers soon cuz chessy "doesnt have what he wants!". Any truth behind that, or is it just him? Just wondering. :)

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations in being able to kill spawn templates :lick: ... Go ahead and rant all you like. Was funny too last night when you tried to gank me at destard then you ran like a chicken with its head cut off when i asked cal to come :/... you died to para spams i found that hillarious... Did you try to hide btw while running? or was that the server line making you dissapear hahaha ***** :gun:

T

Turles

aww isnt that cute u had to call cal cause your guild logs off at 10. its ok though it took you cal an hex. but it just takes me to kill you or make u run till u can recall lol.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who would want to fight a template able to cure debuffs every 4 seconds?.. And it wasn't just you that died was that other *****... and sure let me just go spend hundreds of dollars on UO gold to max out my characters items. again good job, and that was only an example of how the table turns sometimes. Dont go around bad mouthing when things happen to go your way. We all know that these fights go both ways, its not one guild winning all the time.

T

Turles

yeh your right when im on its pro or rot winning never wowz. when u guys start showin up ill start showin respect you lost when u start guilding every peice of trash that slip could lol. like II or anyone else when you guys win one when im on ill count you as a main pvp guild again.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who would want to fight a template able to cure debuffs every 4 seconds?.. And it wasn't just you that died was that other *****... and sure let me just go spend hundreds of dollars on UO gold to max out my characters items. again good job, and that was only an example of how the table turns sometimes. Dont go around bad mouthing when things happen to go your way. We all know that these fights go both ways, its not one guild winning all the time.
Uhm.. Slip Jr. I didnt die. Try again. I was in stat and STILL didnt die, so gj there. And spend rl money? ROFL. Are you serious? If you knew Turles or I you would know damn well how we made our millions on chessy. All you need to do is make a few mill and make it work for you. I'm sorry you are either..

A. Have to buy money w/ rl cash, and cry that everyone else does it and gets better things than you.

or

B. Poor, and dont have any way to make money so you try to go to a shard and try to "FARM IT" and get beat down as soon as the numbers become semi close to the amount your guild has on. Boohoo.

Or by the looks of it, its A&B. Steal your own quote...

Dont go around bad mouthing when things happen to go your way. We all know that these fights go both ways, its not one guild winning all the time.

Slip would be happy to see your defending him in the exact ways he left the forums though. You know, contridicting yourself and lying. :) But, you know how to count right? :hahaha:

S

Sir Achilles

aww isnt that cute u had to call cal cause your guild logs off at 10. its ok though it took you cal an hex. but it just takes me to kill you or make u run till u can recall lol.
Turles, did you ever think that the majority of people work 8-5 and if they want any kind of sleep they get to bed at a decent hour. Not to mention that most ppl have lives outside of UO. The only way u can kill anyone is dexxer to mage. U suck dexxer to dexxer.

T

Turles

omg the trash that wowz allied talks again lol. shhh the pvpers are talking go to a thread where u might get some kind of respect... well im sorry you wont get that anywhere on the chesapeake boards. try the rants or maybe a different game they might give you some credit.

S

Sir Achilles

omg the trash that wowz allied talks again lol. shhh the pvpers are talking go to a thread where u might get some kind of respect... well im sorry you wont get that anywhere on the chesapeake boards. try the rants or maybe a different game they might give you some credit.
Nice how u managed to evade every comment I made and add ur own BS in there about me. I'll duel u mage to mage anyday. Oh I guess you would have to have a mage first...my bad...keep playing ur speed hacking dexxer that takes no skill to play.

T

Turles

lol ill keep winning with an uber comp 12 meg conn an u keep losing an trying to pull off island spawns. somethings never change u wont fight so u dont get better an i am known as good not just on chessy but other severs. lol lets see which id rather be .... o yeh me as for 8-5 jobs o well thats what they do. im saying u guys dont fight ever i was off today i see the a few wowz once but i difdnt check island for II so i guess you guys are there. your problem is you cant get better if you dont fight an when was the last time you ever really fought not in a house or tryin to run through a gate? if you want ill get lox or nox to duel you if you win ill give you 100mil you lose u gotta pay 0. sounds like you should jump on it if your so good a mage huh =]

S

Sir Achilles

lol ill keep winning with an uber comp 12 meg conn an u keep losing an trying to pull off island spawns. somethings never change u wont fight so u dont get better an i am known as good not just on chessy but other severs. lol lets see which id rather be .... o yeh me as for 8-5 jobs o well thats what they do. im saying u guys dont fight ever i was off today i see the a few wowz once but i difdnt check island for II so i guess you guys are there. your problem is you cant get better if you dont fight an when was the last time you ever really fought not in a house or tryin to run through a gate? if you want ill get lox or nox to duel you if you win ill give you 100mil you lose u gotta pay 0. sounds like you should jump on it if your so good a mage huh =]
Being good on a dexxer is like an oxy moron. I don't want to mage duel lox or nox, i want to mage duel you. I never said i was good on a mage, i like to play a mage so i do. Lox and Nox have probably been pvping on mages for years, i've been doing it for a few months.

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think any Chesapeake player knows what prime time is for the pvp'n action. 9pm is log in and go time for most of our play base heck even in tram we run events at 9pm and on for that very fact. And NO Broli its not cause its when you lox roll on! *grins* I'd say it goes from 9 till ya fall out most night with spawn fightin to be found anywhere as long as ya try to do a spawn. I'd have to say the past weeks we've had alot go on as far as this arena goes and personally I'm glad to see it, this shard is home to ALOT of fine players and pvpr's especially its well deserved. I do remember having my dexxor in X months back and the same arguement of sneaking spawns off too late at night to avoid RoT being the topic of discussion back then so theres no real way to please everyone as far as fight times go! Just Fight, Live, Die, Win, and Lose. As much fun as this thread is to read it kinda kills ones image to blab about cheats, hacks, uneven numbers, etc etc.
I'd like to see these ever growing alliance guilds including the newly arrived PRO! to war each other so we might get to see that subtle little screen of kills/deaths be posted here so we can really see who's doin what. Right now each of you are spying on the others vent to back up the fight that did or didnt happen here on the boards. How nice would it be to post that shot of ??? / to ???? kills!
I do Hope the old friendships of days past involving Cal and the FoA people is at the wayside for this fight to add a third party to fight against RoT as they are the enemy, or so they originally wished. No one can argue which is the zerg as both and all are at this point. The Minax and COM and or TB should not be helping one another but fighting and or sweeping in for victory as the others bash it out. Thats gonna be the fun, beauty, and deciding factor in ya'lls battles the threat of outside interference almost like your fight itself is being raided, oh what grand chaos that will be.......... just food for thought!

S

Sir Achilles

Nice try tonight! Oh wait, let me guess, you lost because Lox wasn't there? The other half of the "A-Team"? lol :scholar:

T

Turles

lol i got killed it happens i got killed due to drags a wall an my ally mates who cant fight at all. i sit there looking at a wall an not 1 mage dispells. but u got me good job i died u win uo =]

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice try tonight! Oh wait, let me guess, you lost because Lox wasn't there? The other half of the "A-Team"? lol :scholar:
For the record..

A. No I wasnt there :lick: Or else I am sure we would of won. We don't have many experinced callers.

&&

B. We have quite a few of A-Team members. We're just the founders. :D

S

Sir Achilles

For the record..

A. No I wasnt there :lick: Or else I am sure we would of won. We don't have many experinced callers.

&&

B. We have quite a few of A-Team members. We're just the founders. :D
RoT's arrogance is their weakness, you all rely too heavily upon yourselves and not on team work. I can see a difference when Moostache is on, you all fight better and are more organized, without him you all are lost and you're all about yourselves.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i got killed it happens i got killed due to drags a wall an my ally mates who cant fight at all. i sit there looking at a wall an not 1 mage dispells. but u got me good job i died u win uo =]

Ouch, dumping the blame on your allies is harsh. IMO if they lack the field play, a huge fault is on your shoulders. If you don't teach them and you die, it's as much your fault for a loss, as it is theirs.

Eh, that's just how I looked at it when I played.

G

Gowron

I have just one question on this. If you are so disgruntled by your ally's performance, why are they still maintained in that status?

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blacmore is right, honestly, we all live die fight whatever we all do it happens it really shouldnt come down to pointing fingers or blah blah blah. **** happens and when it does we find the need to come here and post. But its silly because we all experience the same virtualreality.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, my name is Calamity.

Oh god, the UO rats have crawled out from the sewers. I'm pretty sure in the UO handbook, page 47, in paragraph 6 it states

[["No PvPer who hasn't played UO for more than a month may type the word 'God' or 'Calamity' on an online forum pertaining to the game 'Ultima Online'".]]

On that note; I'd like to address this cesspool of a community and let everyone here know that neither WoWz nor ROT/FOA are a threat to anyone. These guilds lack good players, and good leadership, and can't even keep a hold on their own server.

I understand everyone here is a FAH-BOO Bokuto Hiding Evade Dexxer, but your opinions mean nothing to anyone who has played UO for more than a month, because well, talentless monkeys who solely rely on faction bandaids are a joke.

I don't even see why there is a thread dedicated to 'PvP' on Chesapeake. The 'PvP' here is laughable at best. Guilds here are like not even the slightest challenge whatsoever. It is like a giant zergfest of unknown bad players with superdragons fighting equally unknown zerglings who play battle-axe dexmonkeys.

Unknown to WoWz, UO isn't Poke'mon. Your oh-so amazing superdragons won't ever win you anytype of fight whatsoever against anyone with a IQ above room temperature.

Unknown to ROT, UO primetime is NOT 11 p.m. EST. Your OH-MY-GOD incredible "A-team" [What the **** is this the justice league?] is more like a conglomorate of really bad templates, and even worse players playing those templates which are already a laugh.

I think you kids need to sit back and realize that nobody who has posted in this thread (besides Ender and Lacremo) has any say in PvP whatsoever.

I mean, I go into how I'm an unbeatable player who would simply clown anyone stupid enough to bet large amounts of gold in a duel against me or a "OMG NECRO EP BOKUTO HIRYU TAMER FIELD FIGHT WITH FACTION BANDAIDS"

Have fun being mediocore,

Your Hero.

G

Gowron

Hi, my name is Calamity.

Oh god, the UO rats have crawled out from the sewers. I'm pretty sure in the UO handbook, page 47, in paragraph 6 it states

[["No PvPer who hasn't played UO for more than a month may type the word 'God' or 'Calamity' on an online forum pertaining to the game 'Ultima Online'".]]

On that note; I'd like to address this cesspool of a community and let everyone here know that neither WoWz nor ROT/FOA are a threat to anyone. These guilds lack good players, and good leadership, and can't even keep a hold on their own server.

I understand everyone here is a FAH-BOO Bokuto Hiding Evade Dexxer, but your opinions mean nothing to anyone who has played UO for more than a month, because well, talentless monkeys who solely rely on faction bandaids are a joke.

I don't even see why there is a thread dedicated to 'PvP' on Chesapeake. The 'PvP' here is laughable at best. Guilds here are like not even the slightest challenge whatsoever. It is like a giant zergfest of unknown bad players with superdragons fighting equally unknown zerglings who play battle-axe dexmonkeys.

Unknown to WoWz, UO isn't Poke'mon. Your oh-so amazing superdragons won't ever win you anytype of fight whatsoever against anyone with a IQ above room temperature.

Unknown to ROT, UO primetime is NOT 11 p.m. EST. Your OH-MY-GOD incredible "A-team" [What the **** is this the justice league?] is more like a conglomorate of really bad templates, and even worse players playing those templates which are already a laugh.

I think you kids need to sit back and realize that nobody who has posted in this thread (besides Ender and Lacremo) has any say in PvP whatsoever.

I mean, I go into how I'm an unbeatable player who would simply clown anyone stupid enough to bet large amounts of gold in a duel against me or a "OMG NECRO EP BOKUTO HIRYU TAMER FIELD FIGHT WITH FACTION BANDAIDS"

Have fun being mediocore,

Your Hero.
Hmmm, if Chessy PvP is so bad and lacking in challenge, why are you still here?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm, if Chessy PvP is so bad and lacking in challenge, why are you still here?
:scholar: Technically.. the correct question (If thats Cal on ender's name) is why would you come here if its that bad?

But, if that isnt Cal on Enders name, and its Ender sending it FOR CAL, that would explain why they have teammed up the last 2 nights to fight us. :sad4:

So I could respond to this 2 ways..

Either,

A. Ender, the other ally didnt work out so you have to beg Cal to help ya guy out now since FoA said no? :eek:

Or

B. The great Cal, you are oh so awesome. We have lotsa fun talking in vent after fights. I still want my Scrabble match. I'll own you with SPANISH words! But I really must ask, how come you called WoWz to help you the last 2 nights? :lick:

So whether it is scenario A or B.. Im just curious to know which one called the other for help, thats all. I talked to Cal in vent a few nights ago and he said Slip and his guilds do nothing but run to different shards when they arrive.. So why was WoWz and PRO working together. Hmm. Curiousity is me. So Sorry! :love:

[[And technically, it would be 3 nights in a row, if you count outside of Despise when WoWz and PRO ganked Turles together outside of Destard. Unless Ender is leaving WoWz to join PRO. Then I guess it would all make sense.]]

G

Gowron

I have just one question on this. If you are so disgruntled by your ally's performance, why are they still maintained in that status?
This question was posed in response to a statement by Turles. While Bombastic, you were kindly enough to answer on behalf of PRO and Calamity, perhaps you can enlighten me on this.

I'm also a bit surprised that FoA hasn't responded to that blast on their abilities...from an ally, nonetheless.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You kids love drama don't you?... That is cal using my log in, so? Does it really impact you that much, grow up kids, or should i say drama queens? There was no ally and there will not be one between us. What happened at despise was simple, strategy. I helped fight rot then we fought eachother because we knew that would be much more entertaining then seeing 2 people get zerged by more than a handful of rot. So pardon your pathetic guesses as to what is happening, dont go yapping out your ass keep your silly comments to yourself.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lox said:
B. The great Cal, you are oh so awesome. We have lotsa fun talking in vent after fights. I still want my Scrabble match. I'll own you with SPANISH words! But I really must ask, how come you called WoWz to help you the last 2 nights?

So whether it is scenario A or B.. Im just curious to know which one called the other for help, thats all. I talked to Cal in vent a few nights ago and he said Slip and his guilds do nothing but run to different shards when they arrive.. So why was WoWz and PRO working together. Hmm. Curiousity is me. So Sorry!

[[And technically, it would be 3 nights in a row, if you count outside of Despise when WoWz and PRO ganked Turles together outside of Destard. Unless Ender is leaving WoWz to join PRO. Then I guess it would all make sense.]]
I don't call for WoWz to help me do anything.

I told Turles if you guys didn't raid (You had 10ish on) that I would tell WoWz to kill the champ and we'd just find you elsewhere. You were simply waiting for TWO of us to start killing Baracoon. Then you'd run in like a girl when champ was almost dead and try to rush it. I've dealt with many guilds like you so I know what I'm talking about.

We waited for 20 minutes (killed Deacon the scout for you) and you STILL didn't show. So I sent the ICQ that we'd tell a guild to come kill this if you didn't show and DUN-DUN-DUN you showed in the next 30 seconds with 10 people.

So now it is 2 of us, and 3 wowz show up.

Now stratedgically why would 3 wowz try to fight 2 of us while 10 of you kill Baracoon? There is two bridges for a reason, both of which will be used by ANY and ALL guilds trying to attain the same goal in mind of anyone venturing down to raid; and that is Victory.

You had really bad leadership and decided to fight two fronts at once, like an idiot. You never fully commited to one side (despite having more than 5x the numbers of PRO(2) and 3x the numbers of WOWZ(3)).

Then you all got slaughtered, and then PRO cleaned up 4 WOWZ (a fourth showed to help them vs us).

Then PRO leaves the champion up for you to COME BACK and 25 minutes later we just let FOA kill it with us because you kids were too afraid to show your face again.

If you want to get into it with me on the subject of "Allies"; well then you are allied to FOA. Do we complain? No.

We simply slaughter you and everyone you play with like sheep.

So call it what you want, I have destroyed and dissected every guild in this game with relative ease over the years, and I've fought bigger and better zergs than yours with LESS people. BCs 35 a night didn't help them win. MDs 7 dragons didn't help them win. OMENs mass necros didn't help them win. Catskills mass dexxers didn't help them win. VIPs mass recruiting didn't help them win.

Every guild in this game is but a plaything to me and my guild.

We can go anywhere we want and assert ourselves as the dominate force on the server. I'm sorry your guild can't even lockdown Chesapeake at 2 a.m. during the week.

Anyway, if you disagree with my claims of dominance then we could always set-up a 5v5 or 5v7 for gold.

250m per team, pick your BEST 7 and we'll get our MEDIAN 5.

I'll even let you pick our templates.

Adios :]

PS; Scrabble is the leet.

G

Gowron

You kids love drama don't you?... That is cal using my log in, so? Does it really impact you that much, grow up kids, or should i say drama queens? There was no ally and there will not be one between us. What happened at despise was simple, strategy. I helped fight rot then we fought eachother because we knew that would be much more entertaining then seeing 2 people get zerged by more than a handful of rot. So pardon your pathetic guesses as to what is happening, dont go yapping out your ass keep your silly comments to yourself.
Wow! What a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black! You let someone post some of the lamest tripe on your log in, and then you actually have the gall to be shocked and dismayed by the repurcussions of the post he left? You must be very proud of yourself. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you made it all the way to your keyboard to type the response without your hockey helmet.

I'm sure I'll be present to award you your ribbon and hug the next time RoT pwns your sorry little behind.

G

Gowron

I don't call for WoWz to help me do anything.

I told Turles if you guys didn't raid (You had 10ish on) that I would tell WoWz to kill the champ and we'd just find you elsewhere. You were simply waiting for TWO of us to start killing Baracoon. Then you'd run in like a girl when champ was almost dead and try to rush it. I've dealt with many guilds like you so I know what I'm talking about.

We waited for 20 minutes (killed Deacon the scout for you) and you STILL didn't show. So I sent the ICQ that we'd tell a guild to come kill this if you didn't show and DUN-DUN-DUN you showed in the next 30 seconds with 10 people.

So now it is 2 of us, and 3 wowz show up.

Now stratedgically why would 3 wowz try to fight 2 of us while 10 of you kill Baracoon? There is two bridges for a reason, both of which will be used by ANY and ALL guilds trying to attain the same goal in mind of anyone venturing down to raid; and that is Victory.

You had really bad leadership and decided to fight two fronts at once, like an idiot. You never fully commited to one side (despite having more than 5x the numbers of PRO(2) and 3x the numbers of WOWZ(3)).

Then you all got slaughtered, and then PRO cleaned up 4 WOWZ (a fourth showed to help them vs us).

Then PRO leaves the champion up for you to COME BACK and 25 minutes later we just let FOA kill it with us because you kids were too afraid to show your face again.

If you want to get into it with me on the subject of "Allies"; well then you are allied to FOA. Do we complain? No.

We simply slaughter you and everyone you play with like sheep.

So call it what you want, I have destroyed and dissected every guild in this game with relative ease over the years, and I've fought bigger and better zergs than yours with LESS people. BCs 35 a night didn't help them win. MDs 7 dragons didn't help them win. OMENs mass necros didn't help them win. Catskills mass dexxers didn't help them win. VIPs mass recruiting didn't help them win.

Every guild in this game is but a plaything to me and my guild.

We can go anywhere we want and assert ourselves as the dominate force on the server. I'm sorry your guild can't even lockdown Chesapeake at 2 a.m. during the week.

Anyway, if you disagree with my claims of dominance then we could always set-up a 5v5 or 5v7 for gold.

250m per team, pick your BEST 7 and we'll get our MEDIAN 5.

I'll even let you pick our templates.

Adios :]

PS; Scrabble is the leet.
Hmmmmm, OK, you bring 5 guys with GM lockpicking, mining, smithing, tailoring, fletching, carpentry, and fishing...... Hey, you said it was my choice right? Oh yeah, you got some slobber on your keyboard from slackjawing....

V

Vortimer

I will say that i wanted to raid that night.... but meh im only one person.

Scrabble sucks, mousetrap is where its at!!