• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake's PVP Trash Talk Thread!!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figured I would start this up; so "EVERYONE" has somewhere to post and rant. ;)

But in light of someones recent posts; I would like to start up with this...

Tuesday February 3rd; 10:10 AM
GiveitaTry

hey truth hurts EACH FIGHTWE WOWZ HAVE had here you guys have fielded 2x - 3x our numbers.. 4x havnt happened yet =/ but im sure they will soon... your getting new faces but dont worry we are too i actually got some friends coming from off shard not many cuz well stay thru 10 - 12 we hardly field 10 right now.. i dunno the stratics guy got over 50 screenies i guess PVPERS consider pvp killing a baracoon with 6k hp... instead of fighting... we represent pvp.. we left baracoon up JUST TO FIGHT... hah. we love it. Killing the champ isnt a win to us having 4x the body count as the other guild and only 3 of us DIEING ONCE EACH the WHOLE HOUR fight... is winning. ( o and include having a good time.)

~~> REWIND!! <~~

February 1st, 2009, 08:03 PM
GiveitaTry

"..WHy would we fight when we get them 16 stats and we get 16 stats.. its simple 30 mins we make 40 mill + ez as pie..."

SO! Here we go with the lies and hypocrisy again!! :hahaha:

G

GiveitaTry

Difference is... we werent killing or touching harrower... WE WERE FIGHTING.... thats their job.. so what are you talking about... u babble too much.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Difference is... we werent killing or touching harrower... WE WERE FIGHTING.... thats their job.. so what are you talking about... u babble too much.
So if he "babbles" to much then what are you doing? You are the one feeling the need to defend everything he says.. with more lies? AND.. I thought you were coming to Chessy to take it over, own the shard? Judging by the screen shots from lastnight's fight, looks like the only thing you and your guild are "owning" is an assorted collection of death robes, Congrats! Your guildmates must be so proud of you! :lick:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you are failing to comprehend that when you are outnumbered 5 to 1 You do die. Especially when FOA and ROT are allied, why did they ally?... And no we arent allied to anyone at the moment... FYI ...

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

I think you are failing to comprehend that when you are outnumbered 5 to 1 You do die. Especially when FOA and ROT are allied, why did they ally?... And no we arent allied to anyone at the moment... FYI ...
When your intentions are to come to a shard to take it over you will do anything possible to do so. Did you really think you were going to get far with 7 guys? Do you really think that RoT/Foa should just sit back and watch some minions try and do so? You might be alright pvp'rs but by far you are not capable of taking over RoT, to many pvp gods for you all to handle.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by pvp gods do u mean zerg gods?

When your intentions are to come to a shard to take it over you will do anything possible to do so. Did you really think you were going to get far with 7 guys? Do you really think that RoT/Foa should just sit back and watch some minions try and do so? You might be alright pvp'rs but by far you are not capable of taking over RoT, to many pvp gods for you all to handle.

D

De Leet Sauce

by pvp gods do u mean zerg gods?
The guys im talking about know who they are, they don't need the rest of the guild to clean up trash.
Who? Nox - 720 Runner.

Turles? 720 Hider.

What else do you got? You know damn well you suck antzy lmao.

We may not win em all. but winning when were outnumbered at least 2 to 1 shows that we are superior. so sit down. relax. and get your head split. cuz its not even close to over :fight:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who? Nox - 720 Runner.

Turles? 720 Hider.

What else do you got? You know damn well you suck antzy lmao.

We may not win em all. but winning when were outnumbered at least 2 to 1 shows that we are superior. so sit down. relax. and get your head split. cuz its not even close to over :fight:
GOD! ILL HELP! SHeesh dont even mention me.

Desolation? 720 Horse!!
Make It Rain? 720 Fields & Walls!!

Glad to contribute.

PS:

Buddddyyyyyy you still havent answered if you cant count or just a plain chronic liar :hug:

T

Turles

its nice to see i get brought up as a pvp god. makes me feel all warm inside. yeh i got hiding ask your knock off turles odee how it is. saves u alot when ur being ganked/bolaed/ganked an bolaed. o well i play my temp it works but thnx again de leet ed you made my day buddy =]

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Never said I was any type of pvp god and if I were it would be "goddess" to you. :scholar:

N

Nastia Cross

Um, have you won any lately? By my count you've been getting rick rolled for the past few days.

And as for you guys not being allied, who started working with II? I must be seeing things when we fight ya'll cause I could swear that half your numbers last night (and almost every fight) were wearing II tags.

PS... thanks for last night's harry. I've made more gold and silver in the past week from you guys than I know what to do with.

S

Sephy

de leet sauce sucks, he sounds like that sir archelies or w/e his name is. omg e-drama

u all suck tbh

M

MalDK

When your intentions are to come to a shard to take it over you will do anything possible to do so. Did you really think you were going to get far with 7 guys?
This quote is a great example of your guilds ignorance and hypocrisy. You talk about a guild doing "anything possible" to take over a shard. Yet, your guild is doing the same thing - you allied the second biggest PvP guild.

Not only that, but you go on to mention that they only have 7 people. So you needed to ally with FoA to be able to hold off 7 people?

You fail.

Since this is the Trash Talk thread, I'll just keep quotes from other threads in this post/thread so you guys with ADD can just keep ignoring the facts in my post.

Lacrimo said:
UO.com's #'s do not reflect actual field #'s. From around server up until 11-11:30 PM Est we (we=RoT) have 5-6 people MAX online, 95% of the time. You guys normally, from what I've seen have any where between 9-15, WoWz can have anywhere from 5-8. So let's add this up, 5-6 vs. 14-23. Most of the time in chokes.
As I said in another thread, you seem to think that UO.com reflects other guild's numbers, but not your own. Another example of hypocrisy, even from RoT's guild leader. Furthermore, seeing how II has a total of 11 players in the guild, I doubt you saw "9-15" as you put it. As for you having "5-6 people MAX online" until 11pm est, I will just assume that you haven't been on in the past 5 days around 8-9pm when your guild was/is clearly fielding 10+ people. Hell, you can look at the screenshots posted by the UOSS dude.

Lacrimo said:
You should stop attempting to go off vent #'s as well. Seeing as how if we have 13 people in vent, 9 are normally afk.
Firstly, I'd be surprised if your guild wasn't checking II vent and getting your numbers from there, knowing full well half the people could be AFK (more potential hypocrisy). Next, the first harry w0wz did in despise, the pseudo public one with II, DmG, and a few other randoms, RoT had 18 people in vent respond to a roll call. EIGHTEEN. W0Wz had 7 defending. BTW, it was before 11pm EST.

Giveitatry said:
WHy would we fight when we get them 16 stats and we get 16 stats.. its simple 30 mins we make 40 mill + ez as pie...
Let me clarify this since Turles, Bombastic, and whoever else seemed to miss the point when it was posted.

This was post was made referring to the II/w0wz agreement. Since you all seem too ignorant to understand, let me dumb it down for you: "Why would w0wz fight II when we get them 16 stats and we get 16 stats".

Some random person replied
aren't PVPers supposed to be all about the fight and not about the scrolls and money?
And then comes Turles with:
Turles said:
hmm you would think.
Now, in my opinion, if w0wz and II didn't have an agreement set aside and they fought each other, this so-called fight would be no contest. II lacks organization and coordination to win large scale battles. However, with an agreement in place, w0wz gets to embarrass RoT all day, get RoT to make claims of "even numbers!", and then ally the largest PvP guild (aside from RoT) on the shard...and then still claim even numbers!

As for Turles thinking PvPers should be all about the fight, why would your guild go an ally FoA would can also provide you with fights?

Also, what happened to the RoT public harry? You guys seemed willing to do it when the only competition was FoA and II (champs at the time). Yet w0wz comes along with 7 people (as Antzy said) and now there hasn't been any mention of a public harry? Come on now, w0wz even did a public harry with 7 defenders. I would really like to hear the excuse for this.

In conclusion - RoT = Hypocrits. I wonder how many people on these forums can overcome their ADD and get through this entire post without frothing at the mouth or drooling on their keyboard.

p.s. You guys really need to ask Sephy to stop swinging from your nuts. I think his stupidity rubs off onto your members when they come and post here.

N

Nastia Cross

Are you even playing Chesapeake? You seem to be out of the loop...

D

De Leet Sauce

Are you even playing Chesapeake? You seem to be out of the loop...
HAH. your just p.o'd a nuetral party realizes what complete idiots you are. The simple fact that you have more poeple post on the boards then the maybe 2 or 3 wowz that defend ourselves means that everything you say is true. well its not. at all. there might be some truths like yeah we did lose a harry so what. thats the first one we lost out of the i think 10-15 that we've done in a 2 week period? you think winning ONE harry makes you good or something? lmao win maybe the next 5 and you can talk. (and sorry the 3am ones that you like to do when our vent count is 0 doesnt count :sleep2:)

Oh and turles. your not a pvp god i only said that cuz the losers in your guild seem to bow to you because you can armor ignore once in awhile? :bowdown:

AND SEPHY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY STILL TALKING TRASH? HAH
DUDE ive called you out like 10 times now and you honestly are gonna sit there and say I suck? lmao. Your not in a guild because even the losers in rot wont take you because your really just THAT bad. So please sit back and post from the sidelines because we all know your loser ass isnt doing anything for any of these fights. Untill MAYBE you show your face somewhere and get an actually kill please dont post on these boards anymore. I dont think these readers need any more laughs about how much of a puss you are.

M

MalDK

I'm not out of the loop at all. In fact, I was at the harry last night. You know, the one where you guys tried to claim it was even numbers (yet again)? Completely oblivious to the fact that w0wz was defending with about 10 people, and that another 10 were hitting the harry. Also oblivious to the fact that not only were those 20 people NOT all defending, but that they COULD NOT all defend because *gasp* they are not allied.

I can see that you and the other morons who post here do not know what this means, so let me break it down for you.

If the 10 people hitting the harry were to go help w0wz defend, those 10 people would get hit by withers and stuck in fields that belong to w0wz. Also, the withers being used by w0wz would hit the dragons belonging to people in II, meaning those dragons would *gasp again* attack (and probably kill) w0wz members, putting them in stat.

See, since RoT and FoA are allied, their area spells don't affect each other.

Amazing huh?

The best part about the arguments on this forum is that anyone with half a brain would be able to see the constant contradictions that are made. Had you been capable of reading the quotes in my post, and my responses to them before your ADD kicked in and you hit the "reply" button, you might understand this point.

Nastia said:
He's neglecting to say that the Harry was at WRONG (one long choke hallway) and that he also had equal numbers from SL on his side. It was basically even numbers between ROT/FOA and WOWz/II.
Quoted that before you try to claim you never said anything about equal numbers.

Nastia said:
Due to superior calling and teamwork, not only did we take the Harry we also successfully defended when they came back to raid.
As I already mentioned: FoA/RoT = Allied. w0wz/II = not allied.

ROT/FOA: amazingly awesome zerging last night. SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS
Fixed that quote for ya. You beat 10 people with 30 or more. Grats I guess?

Leet said:
your just p.o'd a nuetral party
Not really neutral, just more objective and coherent than most.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see everyone arguing numbers over and over.

Why not both sides agree to a 10v10 or 15v15 match and have Maddox report it? Why are we still pointing fingers when a few well placed ICQ's would suffice?

D

De Leet Sauce

I see everyone arguing numbers over and over.

Why not both sides agree to a 10v10 or 15v15 match and have Maddox report it? Why are we still pointing fingers when a few well placed ICQ's would suffice?
pah. i wish we would. would have to be a 10v10 tho. i dont think we have 15 people =(

N

Nastia Cross

you think winning ONE harry makes you good or something? lmao win maybe the next 5 and you can talk. (and sorry the 3am ones that you like to do when our vent count is 0 doesnt count :sleep2:)
And the ones that you do while people are working or taking care of families do? Ya'll keep talking prime time this and prime time that... 9-11 we've been showing up... that not prime time enough for you?

G

Gowron

OK, I'm going to post what some may view as trash talk and what others shall view as truth. Previous to RoT allying with FoA, I held respect for quite a few of the folks in RoT. They've been honest in their dealings, provided fair fights, and were even goodly enough to throw a few pointers my way all in the name of improving the quality of fighting in Fel.

However, I seem to recall both RoT and FoA insisting that their guilds will never ally with another. I also recall RoT going so far as to challenge all other Fel guilds to gang up and try to win. I also recall numerous posts which RoT was accused of using cheats and speed hacks and whatever nefarious means to achieve their wins with the responses being something along these lines..."It's funny how someone can suck at PvP fights one with skills and automatically cries 'speed hack'".

I am quite puzzled how one guild, relatively small, fielding only 7 with a loose confederation of other guilds can cause such an uproar that both RoT and FoA violate their original claims of never allying. I am also stricken with hypocracy from RoT that they have now started issuing accusations of cheating, speed hacking, and what else.

It's also quite ironic that the victory last night at Baracoon required a ratio of 3:1 in favor of RoT to achieve victory when previous claims suggested they could best opponents if they were 1:2 in favor of their opposition.

Believe me, at first, I was not a big fan of W0WZ when they started showing up in TB, because they were killing other TB folks grabbing sigils rather than doing the honorable thing and assisting their faction mates to establish control of cities.

However, the fact that RoT allied with FoA, a guild who has as a member (possibly the leader) well known for hacking and various questionable activities in game which may still be investigated by law enforcement, has only brought shame RoT. It saddens me to think that a group that had such potential to bring life to Felucca with challenges of great fights, turns to such scourge at the first signs of defeat rather than standing by their original doctrine and improving their play styles to win the great fight. I actually, for some reason, thought they were better than what their current actions are suggesting.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the ones that you do while people are working or taking care of families do? Ya'll keep talking prime time this and prime time that... 9-11 we've been showing up... that not prime time enough for you?
Nas forgot to mention; Turles & I dont get on until at least 10/1030 [EST]. And were obvisiously 2 of RoTs bigger names. So sureeee 11 oclock is good for us. Everything before that you dont even have us two there fighting you except on rare occasions.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...I am quite puzzled how one guild, relatively small, fielding only 7 with a loose confederation of other guilds can cause such an uproar that both RoT and FoA violate their original claims of never allying...
Gowron; they field more than 7. Ill have to take screen shots of there vent soon to prove they are lying there also.

I am also stricken with hypocracy from RoT that they have now started issuing accusations of cheating, speed hacking, and what else.
You've never seen the famous Great Lakes video that caught them cheater? Ill have to bring that to light if I can find it to bud.

EDIT: I found the post and the video.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=111233

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvDtaQE0bo

Watch and be amazed. :)

Thing is; a lot of people are unaware. Being beat by better pvpers is one thing. But blatant (sp?) hacks that are completely client side and completely 1 sided is 'CHEATING'. Its just UO doesnt do much to defend against it. But whatever; It happens. :lick:

M

MalDK

JUST FOR THE RECORD...

&&&&&&&

So obvisiously; he is with you. :scholar:

Really, did you even read the last line in my post? Or the post following mine where he acknowledges it? Seriously, is there anyone in RoT (or FoA for that matter) that can defeat their ADD long enough to read a logical post?

T

truss

i like pie! it is good! i will now go eat pie! i suck! BYE BYE

S

Sir Achilles

Gowron; they field more than 7. Ill have to take screen shots of there vent soon to prove they are lying there also.

You've never seen the famous Great Lakes video that caught them cheater? Ill have to bring that to light if I can find it to bud.

Thing is; a lot of people are unaware. Being beat by better pvpers is one thing. But blatant (sp?) hacks that are completely client side and completely 1 sided is 'CHEATING'. Its just UO doesnt do much to defend against it. But whatever; It happens. :lick:
As if RoT doesn't cheat? Turles runs faster on foot than anyone on mount. U all use the dci hacks that give u 80 dci.....give me a break!

N

Nastia Cross

However, the fact that RoT allied with FoA, a guild who has as a member (possibly the leader) well known for hacking and various questionable activities in game which may still be investigated by law enforcement, has only brought shame RoT. It saddens me to think that a group that had such potential to bring life to Felucca with challenges of great fights, turns to such scourge at the first signs of defeat rather than standing by their original doctrine and improving their play styles to win the great fight. I actually, for some reason, thought they were better than what their current actions are suggesting.
Unfortunately because you don't pvp you don't know the whole story and the fact that you would judge a group of people based off the deeds of one person is questionable in itself....

How about the stories I am hearing from people who know FIRST HAND about the hacking and cheating that has been perpetrated by the guild leader of WOWz? When they first came to Chessy we were all waiting to see who he would recruit and then hack first. Ask any of the pvpers that have been around to multiple shards and know of this person and they will tell you the stories.

N

Nastia Cross

As if RoT doesn't cheat? Turles runs faster on foot than anyone on mount. U all use the dci hacks that give u 80 dci.....give me a break!
Did you not read the post about why Turles runs faster than anyone? Bombastic Fail explained it all, but apparently you're another one that needs hooked on phonics.

N

Nastia Cross

I'm not out of the loop at all. In fact, I was at the harry last night. You know, the one where you guys tried to claim it was even numbers (yet again)? Completely oblivious to the fact that w0wz was defending with about 10 people, and that another 10 were hitting the harry. Also oblivious to the fact that not only were those 20 people NOT all defending, but that they COULD NOT all defend because *gasp* they are not allied.
And this is our problem? They are willingly working together towards a common goal. One would think that they would understand the mutual benefits of an official alliance, we certainly did. And honestly, does it really take TEN PEOPLE to hit a harrower? And as for ROT/FOA having 30 people, I believe that is a serious overestimation of our numbers from last night. Like I said it was about even.

If you really played Chesapeake you would know that ROT and FOA have been fighting against each other since the formation of FOA and when WOWz first came to the shard it was always everyone against ROT. ONLY when II and ICI members start working with WOWz did ROT and FOA decide to ally against them. Again, mutually beneficial arrangement against a common enemy.

M

MalDK

And this is our problem?
I don't think anyone ever said it was your problem. Your problem, however, is the fact that you think the blues hitting the harrower count as defenders when they are incapable of defending.
One would think that they would understand the mutual benefits of an official alliance, we certainly did.
An official alliance was not needed at the time. It was a simple arrangement where II did the spawns, got the scrolls/skulls, and killed the harrower. W0wz just simply defended. Clearly, this was too much for RoT as we have seen from recent events.
And honestly, does it really take TEN PEOPLE to hit a harrower?
Nope. But as I have said over and over, none of those 10 people could help defend.
And as for ROT/FOA having 30 people, I believe that is a serious overestimation of our numbers from last night. Like I said it was about even.
Let's put it this way. Did it seem like there were as many people defending as you had attacking? If you answer no, then you had more. If you answer yes, then w0wz must have done a good job.

If you really played Chesapeake you would know that ROT and FOA have been fighting against each other since the formation of FOA and when WOWz first came to the shard it was always everyone against ROT.
Yeah, and? As I mentioned in another thread, some people might consider that flattering. Clearly, RoT is not "all about the fight" as they claim and only about winning.

ONLY when II and ICI members start working with WOWz did ROT and FOA decide to ally against them. Again, mutually beneficial arrangement against a common enemy.
So then what happened to the planned public harrower? As everyone can clearly see from the tone of Bombastic's post, RoT would have had no problem defending against II and FoA. 7 w0wz show up and now it's postponed/cancelled? Please.

It's more like RoT knew at the time that II was a nonfactor, and FoA spent most of their time at Luna bank or doing trammy spawns so they would not have any competition. Now that FoA doesn't have to worry about getting owned by RoT (ala Alliance), they now have the testicular fortitude to leave Luna bank and go to spawns.

G

GiveitaTry

im not posting nothing on this thread so long im not reading any.. so lets start fresh here.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bombastic, mage duel, infront of all guildies. No pots nothing get a lantern and book.

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought EA did a good job of managing "hackers". Apparently we are just to godly and wiggle our way under the radar?... Truely stupid. Slip is a good guild leader and hes prolly made more money off you nubs that it isnt even funny. Prolly just madd cause your suit dropped at one point over your own act of stupidity to run a third party program... Its ok forgive and forget? Or can you not?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bombastic, mage duel, infront of all guildies. No pots nothing get a lantern and book.
No thanks. Im not a dueler. You would probably beat me if you were on Nate's lvl sir. I never claimed to be a good pure mage duelist expertise! If I did, please quote me.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought EA did a good job of managing "hackers". Apparently we are just to godly and wiggle our way under the radar?... Truely stupid. Slip is a good guild leader and hes prolly made more money off you nubs that it isnt even funny. Prolly just madd cause your suit dropped at one point over your own act of stupidity to run a third party program... Its ok forgive and forget? Or can you not?
And not at all. Its not hard when you guys go to every server changing your names after being beaten off other shards so you can save face. And GJ admitting that slip runs 3rd party programs and gets people to drop suits. That sounds like the GM I would want! :bowdown:

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well ill clear it up the name change is for confusion. Calling targets i know for fact that you have callers calling out targets. I haven't change my name and never will. Its Ender Sai... has always been. As for thirdy party programs this is a flop topic id say the majority of players have/or use one. Willingly admitting or not i dont care and do not have to. Building up characters?... need i say more...

D

De Leet Sauce

...I am quite puzzled how one guild, relatively small, fielding only 7 with a loose confederation of other guilds can cause such an uproar that both RoT and FoA violate their original claims of never allying...

I am also stricken with hypocracy from RoT that they have now started issuing accusations of cheating, speed hacking, and what else.

Woah woah woah woah. Are you kidding me dude? That video? THAT VIDEO ISNT EVEN OUR GUILD ive been in slips guild over 2 years and we've never even had those guild titles let alone any of those members. So you really are a complete idiot arent you? HAH. man. that really is funny. ANYWAY.

I dont agree at all with that "Everyone vs ROT " Bull crap.

The second wowz showed there faces we were unanimously hated amongst the whole shard, like previously posted, between TB (sorry bro NO TAG BODY BAG) NOT TO MENTION when we would actually have fights with ROT, FOA would always come in and try to kill us at the same time. Whether it was flanking us or trying to distract us from the lame attempts of a push by ROT. then it started out with FOA goin in first then Rot right behind them.. probably because we would kill all the FOA and then they would cry to ROT for help.. then there was the few days we would see ROt and FOa running side by side holding hands trying to dbl team us at spawns. Untill eventually it became a full ally. So... Cry all you want you still suck.

Oh any anyone can say "I live 20 mins from a server" whether its turles or any other legally claimed "r-tard" in your guild. yeah. ok. i cant wait to hear your reply about that.. something like "Ill send you my address" or I live here in "Bumbphuckintontown" Truth is homie. I dont care if you live 20 mins from the server or you speedhack your ass off. it doesnt really matter you still get dropped like any lame attempt of a "worthy" opponent in your guild.

So yeah. go ahead. take your 3 hours you have to sit here and quote, requote, cross quote, back quote, forward quote, link to quotes about quoting, and make some lame excuse for a comeback up because we all know your completely full of ****.

tonyj77

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm That P- guild isnt WoWz thats a whole diff guild thats on atl right now bud

EnderSai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P was brandons guild on GL, which is where i came from. and yes you guys are ****ing r tards illegitimate lame exscuses. But Can we all be friends :love:

G

GiveitaTry

that is funny they thought We Were P.. lol were better. check it out... 7 of us can do harrowers 5 losing one... we can take rot open field and in grinder... i mean we wreck em... u must be rot and sore mouth...

to someone elses post... noxious, turles, make it rain, paris, lac, booyaka, and ur other HOW EVER MANY BEST..... against - SLip, De leet ed, Ender, D nuts, Blood, B dom, Odee.

G

GiveitaTry

and slip did use to scam who doesnt know hat? seriously... he doesnt anymore if he did he wouldnt be borrowing a mill or 2 here n there for insurance hahahahahah.

N

Nastia Cross

and slip did use to scam who doesnt know hat? seriously... he doesnt anymore if he did he wouldnt be borrowing a mill or 2 here n there for insurance hahahahahah.
Quoted before you decide to edit, just so everyone can see the scam admission...

S

Sephy

continue arguing, but I don't think you should bring anything about scamming into the whole thing.. I mean, I still scam people and have had some good hauls but I'm still a cool guy who doesn't scam friends... unless its a friend I made just so I could scam them, but you know what I'm getting at, everyone here has scammed at some point, even if it was something stupid and worthless. so it's not a valid argument.

G

GiveitaTry

dude it would be worse if slip tried to deny he didnt use to scam.. why are u even bringing the past up? if he scammed now hed be ballllin.... and if u ever over charged someone for something and braqgged about it... youve scammed someone. kthx.

M

Mr Moosestache

As I said in another thread, you seem to think that UO.com reflects other guild's numbers, but not your own. Another example of hypocrisy, even from RoT's guild leader. Furthermore, seeing how II has a total of 11 players in the guild, I doubt you saw "9-15" as you put it. As for you having "5-6 people MAX online" until 11pm est, I will just assume that you haven't been on in the past 5 days around 8-9pm when your guild was/is clearly fielding 10+ people. Hell, you can look at the screenshots posted by the UOSS dude.

How do you figure I am going off UO.com? My post is based off numbers that I have either fought, or personally seen in the field. Nothing more. I don't relate UO.com's #'s to anything. You like to talk in circles.

Oh, and yeah, they defended with 7. They stated they would place it at 9, they placed it earlier. Had we shown up before it was already dead. They all would have died. Just like the majority did, along with the SL that were helping push us from the back. They did all they could as a team to push us from both sides, that's until they decided it wasn't working and ran out. We lost at total 6 people at TWO different times. No more then that. I don't have any reason to lie. Though, I'm sure I'll get called a liar. Then get bantered with illogical and illegible posts about #'s again.

G

GiveitaTry

so lac what shard were you thinking again.... didnt you say cats??