• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been quiet on the shard lately..... toke has been somewhat absent since Asha and Goldberg got spanked the other day. Pits out in huge numbers tho. Uh oh had been watching the new sausage party movie on repeat... hoping that will end soon

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should spend more time in game, less on the forums!! Js!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL who is this cazador clown. I never seen him in game before yet he claims to have fought me. If its army he's a serious joke. And yes I did beat you on Cats long ago Lox. Its ok to deny it all worthless pvper's deny dying to me, yet im known by name everywhere. Love the hate though, just shows how good I am and I still get under peoples skin I havnt fought in years. Too funny!!

P.S. Its not trolling when scrubs call your name out on a pvp thread and you respond to it with truth!!

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
In all honesty I've never seen Army lose a mage duel - although these days you will only see him on a stealther/nodachi gimp template! :p

Maybe you will convince him to get back on his mage and duel you eh?

-Pete

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only way I'm killing his is brokered..I won't even waste my carpal muscles owning him like the lil nubbie he is

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's even worse. With zero practice he dies..and I play like 5 weeks a year lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all honesty I've never seen Army lose a mage duel - although these days you will only see him on a stealther/nodachi gimp template! :p

Maybe you will convince him to get back on his mage and duel you eh?

-Pete
You love my gimpness

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So all this talk of old scrubs like rabid clown, i fired up my old desktop and was looking through old uo screen shots. Does anyone know who tinkertrains from Catskills is? That man had a rage meter that rivals the likes of Asha, Rabid Clown, MiaKoda, Mithrandir (sp?), EMO, etc.... Ill have to post the pic when its all done downloading. He was not a happy camper.

Speaking of, name some of your favorite ragers. I'm sure I forgot some.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think Tinkertrains was also Saint? Not 100% sure.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and might as well add one of the screenies of the "self proclaimed" best pvper in UO and how legit he was.

Behold, Calamity!! (and this was in 2008-2009ish lol)

(PS: If you want me to remove this MODs because of the cheats, just say so. Don't flag me lol)

EDIT: had to remove it. sad face. :(

Last edited:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miakoda still whines a lot too lol. Or Taka when he died "LOOT MY POTS!" We still laugh about that in vent when someone dies.

And whoever was CARE BEARS RULEZ was in WOWZ. Man he did he cry when he died.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No omg! Dude that's Dc he's a silly little troll who cries to duel me, then dies very quickly..blames my template. Then goes on and on about how's he's mystic blah blah..the greatest ever were Lynk and Dorinda. They forgot novas though :(

wut?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir, you have never EVER killed me 1v1, let alone DUELED anyone 1v1... so how could you of killed me 1v1? You are so full of !@#$ that after all these years you believe it yourself.
This is the guy that says he will own anyone 1 v 1, but then refuses to go to arena to duel on foot.

Yes, he seriously does believe that he is good. It doesn't matter how many times you kill him, he still thinks he's good. Dorinda and I dropped him the other night on ATL in a 3 v 8, and he cried that we "off screened and then killed him when he was alone", when he got ****ing baited like a champ.

Honestly, his surviveability isn't bad, but only because he's gun shy and will ditch his guildies without an xheal if his HP drops a pube hair below full life.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and might as well add one of the screenies of the "self proclaimed" best pvper in UO and how legit he was.

Behold, Calamity!! (and this was in 2008-2009ish lol)

(PS: If you want me to remove this MODs because of the cheats, just say so. Don't flag me lol)

EDIT: had to remove it. sad face. :(
LOL!! admits to cheating and is still just another chump ive killed. Im still waiting on the day when someone without cheats duels me, I fear UO will be dead before that happens though. Necro is better then you Lox by a longshot.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL!! admits to cheating and is still just another chump ive killed. Im still waiting on the day when someone without cheats duels me, I fear UO will be dead before that happens though. Necro is better then you Lox by a longshot.
UO isn't dead yet?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since we're bringing up screenshots and making fun of Dark Cloud at the same time, I'll just share the only 1 v 1s DC was ever an unwilling participant in with me.

Note in the 2nd one he has a healer and still died.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Courage gets a bad rap. But hes a super chill guy. He is now insanely laggy to where you can't talk to him lol. he used super lame tactics to avoid death and got hated by it.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Today alot of good fights considering we killed everyone that pvps actively on chessy we had a blast maybe bring a few more guys toke. an pits good fights all around. till next time baddies. High Fives High Fives

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Were you the window licker in school? Or the glue stick eater? Or the smelly marker licker? Because I clearly said that it was Calamity... I swear you are either legit ******** (Sorry if you really honestly are, but don't talk like a moron), or you have the reading comprehension level of a 7 year old child. You are in the running for one of the worse pvpers of all time. Ask anyone who played with/against you. I don't see too many "RABID CLOWN WAS A GREAT PVPER/DUELER/FIELD FIGHTER/TEAMMATE/GUILDIE" messages going your way. So again, much like your UO PVP career, failure kind sir. FAILURE.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since we're bringing up screenshots and making fun of Dark Cloud at the same time, I'll just share the only 1 v 1s DC was ever an unwilling participant in with me.

Only 1v1 duel he ever UNWILLINGLY participated in... rofl. Your words are like poetry Lynk.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today alot of good fights considering we killed everyone that pvps actively on chessy we had a blast maybe bring a few more guys toke. an pits good fights all around. till next time baddies. High Fives High Fives

Asha seriously only pvps with 7 or more people now. Before it was a running joke because he always had a lot on with him.... he hasn't been seen online in Felucca on ATL OR CHESSY in July/August without 7 other guildmates/pvp mates with him. I do give him one thing though, at least he sticks to his guns. No less than 7 or else he WILL NOT pvp lol.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

LOLOLOL, that was the day he came on screen and got relinded by me about 9 straight times and kept running off. Then I client crashed and he kills me offline and takes a picture!!. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Lynk will never be on my level in UO ever. How sad are you bad kids. I know Im good therefore I don't even bother with screenshots, that's why everyone I fight against hates me on every server I ever played. Screenshots are for players with low self-esteem.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He died to my wakizashi tactics mage on atl 1 v 1. The only reason I even made that character was to spam force walk for our sync dumps. No one should die to that character 1 v 1.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL who is this cazador clown. I never seen him in game before yet he claims to have fought me. If its army he's a serious joke. And yes I did beat you on Cats long ago Lox. Its ok to deny it all worthless pvper's deny dying to me, yet im known by name everywhere. Love the hate though, just shows how good I am and I still get under peoples skin I havnt fought in years. Too funny!!

P.S. Its not trolling when scrubs call your name out on a pvp thread and you respond to it with truth!!
Dude just come to chessy and we'll show you how bad you and your group are at pvp. Please, I want you to come and try to fight us whoever you are. You think army is bad? You are seriously smoking some Flokka.

Asha seriously only pvps with 7 or more people now. Before it was a running joke because he always had a lot on with him.... he hasn't been seen online in Felucca on ATL OR CHESSY in July/August without 7 other guildmates/pvp mates with him. I do give him one thing though, at least he sticks to his guns. No less than 7 or else he WILL NOT pvp lol.
Asha only plays chest when it's like 4am 5am est time and plays until about 11-12am and logs off to sleep, snort crack cocaine or inject steroids into himself.

Toke doesn't read the forums, they are basically DWXC now or a chesapeake HOT guild.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be more fun if you logged in vent every few weeks..

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I log into vent...see you and Broli in afk channel...no one else there.. wait 5 min...log out...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea dude seriously...I get two weeks basically off from work, and it's a ghost town

WOW is striking down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when WOW lays it's vengeance upon thee.