• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sometimes i feel like pvp is so staged now days.

gotta giggle about the blue who lived through the raid when uhoh took toke and then was the one to kill the coon. the PKers barely PK anymore (granted I didn't wack her either...)

sheesh
Lol she was so confused...but got the job done when necro felt lazy and didn't want to get conker lol

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
well, PVP has gotta look weird to a non-vvv blue, especially when people aren't wearing guild tags. just looks like a ton of blues fighting.

doesn't help that she was uber laggy... her screen probably saw all of us jumping 3-4 tiles all over the place with crap going on. i have no doubt about her confusion.

deplorable defense on our part. sorry we didn't come back for another round :(

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i actually had fun with our crazy fight last night. the gia and duff beer kills DO NOT COUNT!!!! I think i got to give amit a murder count even!!! how cool is that!

i have no idea how i let la quintrala get trapped for the kill... and kel2 was doing well and even survived a crazy island dump only to be blasted right after. honestly, was looking at my keyboard trying to find the macro for the wazikazkakakakakakaikazam. that didn't end well.

but i miss my pvp. we should do it more.

oh, and lox, you somehow enetered the battle at the exact wrong time, cause damn man, you got the snot rockets kicked out of you the second you showed up.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i actually had fun with our crazy fight last night. the gia and duff beer kills DO NOT COUNT!!!! I think i got to give amit a murder count even!!! how cool is that!

i have no idea how i let la quintrala get trapped for the kill... and kel2 was doing well and even survived a crazy island dump only to be blasted right after. honestly, was looking at my keyboard trying to find the macro for the wazikazkakakakakakaikazam. that didn't end well.

but i miss my pvp. we should do it more.

oh, and lox, you somehow enetered the battle at the exact wrong time, cause damn man, you got the snot rockets kicked out of you the second you showed up.

Necro is awful at counting and explaining what is going on. Not to mention my remount macro and pot macros weren't working, but I still blame necro.

And I quote "come down now. They are scattered everywhere. They aren't grouped, come any direction. They have 5 or 6 or so... We are just off the west bridge..."

You were not scattered. You were grouped up. The way I came was not safe. There were more than "5 or 6". And the handicap is not off the west bridge. Its the handicap. -.- I was not a happy camper lol.

Anyways, just out of curiosity, do you guys consider it a win to powerkill the champ and run out, or to kill a specific person/amount of people, or to get the most kills? Or does it vary by fight? Or what? Not even trying to smack talk here, but its very annoying to try and have a good fight (albeit outnumbered 2x to 3x which is whatever) when you have at least the amount of people we have doing nothing but killing the barracoon. I mean if that's what you M.O. is, okay cool. But I am just confused on what is considered a win for you guys.

We personally vary it a little bit, but mainly its if we killed more than we died total (at least 2 to 1 ratio), or if we are outnumbered badly 2x numbers +, then the kills need to be there, but killing the barracoon and "holding" from even more (remember a barracoon killer lessens your numbers) then a kill is acceptable but must fight and kill more than we die the moment coon is dead. Hope that makes sense. Just a question.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Not that its my place to even comment, but the win/loss varies on the outcome. I'd classify that as a loss/win . We lost the battle, but we won the scrolls. Only 1 person was killing the champ and that was Marv. What is pathetic, and the reason you will not see me PvPing anymore on chessy is the numbers get counted 8 v 3. When we had 3 people who didn't contribute AT ALL. Not 1 field, not 1 cross heal, not 1 point of damage. Just stood and ****ing died. And then to run in and run through enemy fields after being told don't do it, to "check my body for the pots" ... What!? They have no reason to be in fel and should be ashamed to even be in what was called a PvP guild. And since I feel this way, is why I'm in the process of quitting the guild. I can't pvp like that. So in reality it was a 4 v 3. And Crazy J doesn't listen to a ****ing soul. Crazy does what crazy wants. Although, he is good, and can survive (usually) so he counts. Been a slow month of PvP since I quit actively playing, and expect it to completely die out. The days of me caring to train people who don't want to learn are over.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're preoccupied with Darkfall, man. I get it about someone not having your back on the field. It sucks when you're in a large group of people and you're not getting heals.

I've PvP'd with BiC (basically jeb, Aurora. Cheebs, kelly kapowski, ethan, murm, Monica and then claire later on), !C! On Chessy, was there with Jughead and roadrunner on Lake Austin (pug, murm and old Bic crew), and pug again with L*D(and core bic crew)on Lake Superior.

I quit and came back and it was different. I joined sadists guild and the only good people there were Tao, Roar, Army, Steve, kylun, Claire, Cotton and CounSla - but there were a bunch more people on that would watch s*** and do f*** all. So those core guys were never on eventually and I joined up with murm and pug in LD. LD hardly had 4-5 players on at a time(don't get me wrong we had those blue moons where like 10 of us were on Atl) which helped immensely because your outnumbered and have to think - a zerg is mindless.

Then I quit again, came back joined Toke, and , you guys are really lovely and funny people (ribby,harry,al)and I thank all of you for everything you have done for me. But what it comes down to for me is time and passion .

I don't got time for teaching people how to play this game after 19472827years. You have to just PvP to understand it and grasp it. The more you work together and listen and not lock up the better you will do. I get messaged for days on Atl to duel, told "go back to chessy" or I'm "RP trash" yet this whole month UHOH and THIS RP TRASH has been destroying guilds on Atlantic group fights. I'm talking like 3-4 players taking out 9-12 players. ATL Gate fighting, Necro and I obliterate players on our stealthers. Why? Because we work together.

My passion is to just stomp kids against the odds and Claire shares this idea too. Over the years he has said"hey there are too many people in this guild" or "we need to leave because there isn't anyone to fight on this server." If anything, claire and I leaving toke will help you get better at group fighting. Make some chars on atlantic and fight there too.

I've lost my train of thought... it's late, but all I'm trying to say is giving up fighting isn't going to do you any good. If you get wrecked one day, take a break come back, figure out a plan and pvp. If you feel like you're a part of a zerg - get out before you lose your good habits.

Lastly, to Cotton, you're my buddy man. How many times we res kill Asha and he still denies us ever killing him??? How hard we were laughing just killing/res killing people at idocs? That's the kind game play you want. You wan't people who will watch your back as much as you watch others and you want to ENJOY THE GAME. Just join up on ATL and let's divide and conquer these scrub guilds with there leet NONAME armor mafia, or the Asha Zerg if you will. Plenty of Hi5 and HOT, M$$Y, FOO.... list goes on.

Or we can fight here on chessy - well that's if Asha has 7 on, Brian's guild is on or Toke is baseballed and wants to have some fun. IT DOESN'T MATTER. Have fun doing what you want to do and that's the secret to life.

Just my two cents.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Necro is awful at counting and explaining what is going on. Not to mention my remount macro and pot macros weren't working, but I still blame necro.

And I quote "come down now. They are scattered everywhere. They aren't grouped, come any direction. They have 5 or 6 or so... We are just off the west bridge..."

You were not scattered. You were grouped up. The way I came was not safe. There were more than "5 or 6". And the handicap is not off the west bridge. Its the handicap. -.- I was not a happy camper lol.

Anyways, just out of curiosity, do you guys consider it a win to powerkill the champ and run out, or to kill a specific person/amount of people, or to get the most kills? Or does it vary by fight? Or what? Not even trying to smack talk here, but its very annoying to try and have a good fight (albeit outnumbered 2x to 3x which is whatever) when you have at least the amount of people we have doing nothing but killing the barracoon. I mean if that's what you M.O. is, okay cool. But I am just confused on what is considered a win for you guys.

We personally vary it a little bit, but mainly its if we killed more than we died total (at least 2 to 1 ratio), or if we are outnumbered badly 2x numbers +, then the kills need to be there, but killing the barracoon and "holding" from even more (remember a barracoon killer lessens your numbers) then a kill is acceptable but must fight and kill more than we die the moment coon is dead. Hope that makes sense. Just a question.
Naw man, we don't count it as a win. I mean, the propaganda machine does.... but not really. The thing is, we tend to play to others strengths... for example:

When that whole fight started necro and amit were running around crazy using every trick in the book not to get fully engaged by us. Instead of us just stopping the chase and defending the coon, we continued to pursue. While we had mad numbers, there are a very few of us who can keep up with a pursuit. Most get left behind and just wind up trailing the fight (multiple reasons for this, but it is what it is). So during the pursuit, amit and necro were running into stragglers (I know, right) and knocking them off before disengaging as the group caught up.

Win? No, we didn't. But at the same time, we could have totally just sat on the island in a little (ok, big) group and necro and amit would have had little chance dislodging all of us.

By the time you got there, lox, we had been chasing them two crazies for quite a while. Chasing gets old. It really did make me lol when the first time i saw you you were already redlined. I was like "how the F did that happen"

Anyways, we need improvements in lots of departments... I'm trying to figure out a good solution, who knows, it probably won't work, but hey, might as well try.

*** Amit, stop rambling :)

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
By the time you got there, lox, we had been chasing them two crazies for quite a while. Chasing gets old. It really did make me lol when the first time i saw you you were already redlined. I was like "how the F did that happen"
*** Amit, stop rambling :)
That is cause I dismounted, disarmed, bleed, and someone else follow pursuit on dropping that damage. Poor guy.

Amit rambled, but it was a very nice ramble. Probably the best post I've ever seen him make, honestly.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is cause I dismounted, disarmed, bleed, and someone else follow pursuit on dropping that damage. Poor guy.

Amit rambled, but it was a very nice ramble. Probably the best post I've ever seen him make, honestly.
yeah, it was a very nice ramble. but i have to harass him when i get the chance, being that he brings up my epsom salts addiction whenever he can.

where did that whole thing come from anyways?!? i'm not half as crazy as crazyJ

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been gone a few days but is it true you guys formed a super zerg? If so that's pretty lame, but very asha-like. I mean after all, he doesn't get on unless he has at least 5+ people lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so someone fkin ICQ me if there's a fight somewhere. Tired of logging in to find emptiness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I been gone a few days but is it true you guys formed a super zerg? If so that's pretty lame, but very asha-like. I mean after all, he doesn't get on unless he has at least 5+ people lol
They have a Zerg now??? Oh sounds like fun. I love fighting outnumbered.

Ok so someone fkin ICQ me if there's a fight somewhere. Tired of logging in to find emptiness...

Get ahold of lox and get into our vent. Usually someone on nub!!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. I'm talking like 3-4 players taking out 9-12 players. ATL Gate fighting, Necro and I obliterate players on our stealthers. Why? Because we work together.

Careful. you do that too much on ATL and they will form a zerg. Happened last time we went there and started having mad success.

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have a Zerg now??? Oh sounds like fun. I love fighting outnumbered.
Apparently Asha's people are allying with Tokies. I'm ok with it because it might mean people to actually fight... maybe!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well since the formation of the zerg alliance, there has been little to no action on chessy.

Apparently the threat of Army returning was enough to send them back into hiding.

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well the old PITS crew has now split off from Asha's guild (H8FL) so the Toke/Asha alliance might not be SO much of a zerg. They're still pretty big when combined though. We've got myself, Drecko, Riley, Niblock, Valcore, Drac from LS...maybe a couple others will log in once in a while. Had some nice fights yesterday.

-Pete

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it makes you feel better..I don't know what tf2 is. Honestly I'm waiting for Civ 6 so I can play as North Korea and nuke people. Or as Trump in America and build that wall!

Krush

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
All those "another ones" you see are just alternate characters for the same six or seven people.

Also...it looks like Toke is taking a break I guess? Maybe they got tired of the Asha Vent Rage.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does rabid clown still play on cats?...that guy was the best rager ever... so many times I almost tinkled my undies watching him spaz out in chat
LOLOLOL, Do you guys think you made a difference on cats when I ran that shard back then. I talk **** to anyone in pvp and always have before you even played. It's that you nubs think I rage though. Ask anyone whos actually played with me and they'll tell who the calmest person in vent is. Last time I saw Lox play I smoked him in a duel and then theyre entire guild ganked me like crybabies. I remember back then also when Broli said he was the best dexxer in UO, then I killed him dexxer on dexxer in 30 seconds. Just more talk from scrubs. If you want I can come back to chessy again too and put the hammer down. Some thing tells me all of you are archers cause its the easy button template.

Sincerely Real pvper
rabid Clown

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Army what were those two kids who were supposed to be the best duo in mage duels that we stomped over and over? Was that clown?

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOLOLOL, Do you guys think you made a difference on cats when I ran that shard back then. I talk **** to anyone in pvp and always have before you even played. It's that you nubs think I rage though. Ask anyone whos actually played with me and they'll tell who the calmest person in vent is. Last time I saw Lox play I smoked him in a duel and then theyre entire guild ganked me like crybabies. I remember back then also when Broli said he was the best dexxer in UO, then I killed him dexxer on dexxer in 30 seconds. Just more talk from scrubs. If you want I can come back to chessy again too and put the hammer down. Some thing tells me all of you are archers cause its the easy button template.

Sincerely Real pvper
rabid Clown
First of all, your duel with Lox must have been a long time ago because its 2016... who duels? Seriously?

Second, please do come back to Chessy and "put the hammer down", big boy.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No omg! Dude that's Dc he's a silly little troll who cries to duel me, then dies very quickly..blames my template. Then goes on and on about how's he's mystic blah blah..the greatest ever were Lynk and Dorinda. They forgot novas though :(

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sincerely Real pvper
rabid Clown

Sir, you have never EVER killed me 1v1, let alone DUELED anyone 1v1... so how could you of killed me 1v1? You are so full of !@#$ that after all these years you believe it yourself.

Seriously, you were in the house 24/7, we would kill you, and you cried we were hackers and cheaters. The only times you came out were for res kills (Which you usually failed, and resulted in you dying or us chasing you until you "sped" away (which sidebar, we were speedhackers but you were faster than most of us...)), or when you had like 12 people to zerg. At this point, we would go to despise (with out 4-6ish people) and your alliance/guild wouldn't come down because it was full of stealth archers/dexxers and couldn't push a bridge.

You were awful. You would still be awful if you came over now. And you will always be awful, unless every 'decent' pvper quit UO.

So please do, come "LAY THE HAMMER DOWN." You will end up joining TOKe and attempting to zerg with them, because that's all you are good for sir.

Lox 1398354943 - Rabid Clown 0

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He cries about nox, I kill him without casting one poison as he hits his heal stone in a duel, he cried about small cycles, so I end it with a meteor swarm..the list goes on n on..daddy prevails!

He begs to duel a nox scribe Mage not on his main shard..then complains about temps. Feels like a shadow MiaKoda..haXx0r!!!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@cazador evaded my question. who was the 2 people were dueled on mages? And stomped?
No omg! Dude that's Dc he's a silly little troll who cries to duel me, then dies very quickly..blames my template. Then goes on and on about how's he's mystic blah blah..the greatest ever were Lynk and Dorinda. They forgot novas though :(
It's in there somewhere!