• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice 3 v 4 today.

why didnt u guys come back? not trying to be a wiseass just asking. was off and on myself as i was handyman today.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice 3 v 4 today.

why didnt u guys come back? not trying to be a wiseass just asking. was off and on myself as i was handyman today.
Came back as many times as we could..we ALWAYS come back..I went to make Easter cards with the kiddos and haven't been around all day..

And it was me Amit and avator on you,papa chain,Val then we I came back the last time Tao was there on kabuki and sophera..Zombie was there not sure if he's an alt and EG Mine not sure if he's with you I don't think so tho..we killed him and a blue then y'all came down but eh idk..

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
why when i log in there's no one on? poo! i guess i go to bed.

not too long ago, when pain was uncontested in fel on chessy, there were players on 24/7. where are they now?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOOoh I kno I kno

Most of us have wives, children, fiances - all of whom like to spend their last awake minutes each night with us. While you guys are chaining Despise, making posts about doing a Harrower, or trying to grief me because you are mad about something, we are reading books to our children, snuggling up to our wives having 'sexy time' and finishing the day's work business. We go to sleep knowing that WE won, whatever the outcome of the UO Pixel Crack is.

Prana

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why when i log in there's no one on? poo! i guess i go to bed.

not too long ago, when pain was uncontested in fel on chessy, there were players on 24/7. where are they now?
LOLOLOL cmon man, if u havnt picked out the people on this shar that have always gone and fought from the ones who fight when their friends are on you are wearing a blindfold. think u and I have been in a past guild together and I can respect u for looking for fights on your own, but pretending your current guildmates play the same or even all of mine is laughable.

For the hundredth time...u can always tell who wants fights!!!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LOLOLOL cmon man, if u havnt picked out the people on this shar that have always gone and fought from the ones who fight when their friends are on you are wearing a blindfold. think u and I have been in a past guild together and I can respect u for looking for fights on your own, but pretending your current guildmates play the same or even all of mine is laughable.

For the hundredth time...u can always tell who wants fights!!!
HA! of course i will slant my opinion based on the guild i'm in.... honestly though, what you say is pretty true. but some poo talking might get more people out (on all sides????)

Overall though, great revival of chessy pvp. I like it

Now, where's my blindfold? I find that I am more effective at continuously running into walls with that on... tea anybody?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miss me yet?
You don't return my calls or my texts and have the audacity to show up on these forums..IT'S OVER!

We missed you but unfortunately "you" didn't miss much just more and more reasons for the scrapping of accounts in anticipation for SoTA..

Oh ya! And lots of 1v1s :/

..you decide what's sarcastic I'm too lazy to "insert sarcasm"

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry guys been playing angry birds pretty hard lately. Imu all!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get all 3 stars yet? I gave up after the 44th installment lmao..playin any Chiv lately mr dlo

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
got on this morning... found a spawner... killed a guy... then proceeded to have probably my worst pvp experience ever. i'm such a fing newb! i'm with you army, when's sota coming out?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
funny story.

we killed a pits blue two nites ago in despise.

his exact quote was. you better leave me alone or ill tell LD on you.

hahaha

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If that is true that is funny SteveO please do me the honor of enlightening me on who this was so I can verbally bash them in vent..

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
funny story.

we killed a pits blue two nites ago in despise.

his exact quote was. you better leave me alone or ill tell LD on you.

hahaha
wow though, for reals... really? not cool. me, i just tell army crazy stories about sadist to get him all riled up

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Army, I so wish we were busting balls on that one but that is a true story.
Was going to tell him my dad can beat up his dad.....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see you added tree and sciron as well now. plus big angry + batman.

sorta speaks for itself.
Sounds sexual..dude I could care less Idgaf I log in if I'm online and someone pages me to fight I don't play this game it's stupid..I'm actually in the process of selling two of my accounts..so it'll be good an extra guy for them

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Army, I so wish we were busting balls on that one but that is a true story.
Was going to tell him my dad can beat up his dad.....
Do you remember his name this is absolutely fantastic..I so need to talk **** lol

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cant remember, I'm sure one of the guys can. I knocked myself out when I fell off my chair laughing.....

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has gotten awkward, but enlightening all at the same time.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
you didn't hear about the falafel and the stone harpy? too bad. what about his three-way with neira and the primeval lich? you know his fetish with necromancers and all....

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we were laughing in vent watching tao own sciron last nite and sciron pissing and moaning. tao's like this dude doesnt realize im in a guild with him on atl.