• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
PvP PvP PvP. Someone say something else about PvP so that we can start a new page and not have to scroll down 90 posts to read the new one.

I personally dislike the ninjas running around. Though, honestly, I would probably put ninjitsu on my archer if I would spend the insane amount of time it takes to train ninjitsu to 120. Which I won't, so I won't.

New page please...

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Looks to me like some daytime PvP is on the rise. Good fights at lunchtime with Mel Gib and Boobles along with some encounters with the minax guys.

L

longshanks

why not. Economy so bad noones working anyway.

When they gonna send you to Iran milk?

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Iran, the islamic republic of insurgency? LOL. I'm not going bro. I just had my knee surgery on monday ( looks like a pork brisket on the end of my femur lol) so i'll probbly be out of the RL Player vs A$$holes.

But the in game pvp was awesome yesterday. I really have to thank Roar from (P@in) for that one twen arch scroll, without it Kel and I wouldnt have been able to get it on with some of the "Marque" players in the game. each of the people we fought against yesterday were true good sports about it. I can see why you guys like winning so much it sure beats dieing:gee:

Oh and phil, this is Milk, the other guy is my brother, that is now stuck in Mississippi-

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First day back after a nice UO break.

Some decent fights were found on chessy.

Oh, and Lynk....:lol:

Come on man, you at least gotta last 5 seconds in open field gate fights.

:stir:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Psst, your bad.

UM@D wont be able to hide on Chesapeake anymore :( Wonder what dead shard they are going to run to next.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst, your bad.

UM@D wont be able to hide on Chesapeake anymore :( Wonder what dead shard they are going to run to next.
Word on the street is you and Pug have something going now?

Do the two of ya really need numbers 24/7?

Oh well, just another guild "OWNED BY !OF!" lmfao

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lol, which smoke bomber were you? Fairly certain I got at least 2 kill shots on you clowns.

I logged after I got LPd and went through 26 cures (and still didn't cure the LP).

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, which smoke bomber were you? Fairly certain I got at least 2 kill shots on you clowns.

I logged after I got LPd and went through 26 cures (and still didn't cure the LP).
there was four of us, 3 mages and one DP/ninja dexxer who had JUST x-fered and wasn't able to wear half his suit due to not having rank yet.

I play Grey Goose. A mystic mage.

It was Jawbone(Ice Cream Man),Me(Grey Goose), Jake(Miaki), chuck(OutKast), vs your 5 pack.

none of us died. I don't know what stealther you killed, because everytime you came on our screen you were dead within 5 seconds. You even ended up rage logging at one of your corpses...

You're only kidding yourself if you actually believe you killed someone.

Get out of SL so we can stat you kids again. Why in the hell did you even switch to our faction?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was four of us, 3 mages and one DP/ninja dexxer who had JUST x-fered and wasn't able to wear half his suit due to not having rank yet.

I play Grey Goose. A mystic mage.

It was Jawbone(Ice Cream Man),Me(Grey Goose), Jake(Miaki), chuck(OutKast), vs your 5 pack.

none of us died. I don't know what stealther you killed, because everytime you came on our screen you were dead within 5 seconds. You even ended up rage logging at one of your corpses...

You're only kidding yourself if you actually believe you killed someone.
Nice selective memory.

I died twice. The first time I died because Fulcaneli disarm/ds'd me.

The second time I died on my mage to DP ticks from your nox dexer. That is when I left. Not going to sit around and play against some DB like that who just dps and smoke bombs as soon as his health falls below 75%. Especially when poisoning is just ******** and I go through 26 cure pots and still didn't cure a lethal.

You're full of **** when you say none of you died. But whatever floats your boat. The one mage we did kill had hide and ninja, because they smoke bombed. I suppose it is possible they just had ninja and got a lucky human hide with the smokebomb attempt.

Go ahead bro, lie some more about a game.

You're not good.

Also, I like how you joined an already active faction so you can avoid being statted by us.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol:
Nice selective memory.

I died twice. The first time I died because Fulcaneli disarm/ds'd me.

The second time I died on my mage to DP ticks from your nox dexer. That is when I left. Not going to sit around and play against some DB like that who just dps and smoke bombs as soon as his health falls below 75%. Especially when poisoning is just ******** and I go through 26 cure pots and still didn't cure a lethal.

You're full of **** when you say none of you died. But whatever floats your boat. The one mage we did kill had hide and ninja, because they smoke bombed. I suppose it is possible they just had ninja and got a lucky human hide with the smokebomb attempt.

Go ahead bro, lie some more about a game.

You're not good.

Also, I like how you joined an already active faction so you can avoid being statted by us.
We have always been SL on chessy. We were DTF, and just switched tags because the person in charge of the tag is over seas, and unable to make emmys.

The only mage we have with ninjitsu(no hiding and stealth) is me on Grey Goose. Maybe you killed some other random at the gate, but it wasn't an !OF! member.

I find it funny that you have an ego, being as that your even worse than clawfingers. At least Claw dog can admit he's nothing special. Try and learn from him.

You die far to fast for as much talk as you do. :loser:

The best part of it was earlier that day UMAD was crying to Jawbone for an alliance. LMFAO

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:lol:

We have always been SL on chessy. We were DTF, and just switched tags because the person in charge of the tag is over seas, and unable to make emmys.

The only mage we have with ninjitsu(no hiding and stealth) is me on Grey Goose. Maybe you killed some other random at the gate, but it wasn't an !OF! member.

I find it funny that you have an ego, being as that your even worse than clawfingers. At least Claw dog can admit he's nothing special. Try and learn from him.

You die far to fast for as much talk as you do. :loser:

The best part of it was earlier that day UMAD was crying to Jawbone for an alliance. LMFAO
If you're the only mage with ninja, then you're the one we killed.

My second favorite part is how you think it was a 4 v 5.

There was only 4 of us on. Me, Eli, Scott, and another guy that I can't remember his name. You're also forgetting the 2 OJs, Fulcanelli and some guy that isn't goldberg but has a character named goldberg, then stack the 2 blue OATH, all of whom have a raging hard on for me.

You, and everyone you play with, are gun-shy pansy asses. You take more than 20 points of damage and you're gone. I know you think you're good, but you're not. You are the farthest thing from good.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're the only mage with ninja, then you're the one we killed.

My second favorite part is how you think it was a 4 v 5.

There was only 4 of us on. Me, Eli, Scott, and another guy that I can't remember his name. You're also forgetting the 2 OJs, Fulcanelli and some guy that isn't goldberg but has a character named goldberg, then stack the 2 blue OATH, all of whom have a raging hard on for me.

You, and everyone you play with, are gun-shy pansy asses. You take more than 20 points of damage and you're gone. I know you think you're good, but you're not. You are the farthest thing from good.
I figured that the stealther OJ baron van doom or something like that was with you...considering he stood next to you, never attacked you, and only flagged us.

We also had Blues jumping us like Twidet, and random...but hardly count them.

I don't know who you killed. It wasn't me, or an !OF! member. Keep trying lynk. If you keep saying it maybe someone other than yourself will beleive it.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who the hell is !of!? Seems whenever I stop playing you guys show up... I have played chessy for years and I have yet to ever even see you guys. :(. I don't plan to play for awhile tho.. so mayb when I come back you guys will be sick of "owning" the shard or w/e.

Also ice cream man is my name tell the fake one to get a name change.

Ps... Did they nerf gargoyles yet?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who the hell is !of!? Seems whenever I stop playing you guys show up... I have played chessy for years and I have yet to ever even see you guys. :(. I don't plan to play for awhile tho.. so mayb when I come back you guys will be sick of "owning" the shard or w/e.

Also ice cream man is my name tell the fake one to get a name change.

Ps... Did they nerf gargoyles yet?
The "owning" comment I made at solus was kinda a you had to be there type thing. He allied up with pug, and they killed a few of the !OF! members over a sigil fight. He ran around spamming "Another guild owned by Solus". !OF! logged it's theifs, and jumped on pvpers...came back and killed everyone except Solus. He ran away with his skirt up.

I dunno who you are either, but if chessy is your home shard it's not ours. That would prolly be why. !OF! plays most shards, and our activity is up one month...down for 3 type of deal.

They have not nerfed Gargs yet...Sadly.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
solus and pug eh.. weird never would've thought that..

I don't recall ever seeing you guys but idk I don't look at tags usually. When gargs get nerfed I may come back, I love UOs pvp because it's almost never the same thing twice.. but gargs are that same old **** over and over. I do not enjoy fighting gargs it's just not fun .. at all. I won't play one because they are fugly. Oh well :) one person doesn't make or break UO. Someday I may come back, the new star wars game is looking really good tho so who knows.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged on today for the first time in 2 weeks and where'd i find a fight? On this shard! Glad to see chessy is pickin up again, if anything i figured there would be a fight on ATL. Pug and I statted sadie, some other Umad person, fulcanelli on 2 chars, outcast, and grey goose escaped with the skin of his teeth, and killed a sole blue devilishly sexy or something. Good times. This semester is kickin my ass but glad to see people are pvping on chessy again. Hope to see more fights when i finish anat 2 and organic chemistry lol. Pug being with solus isn't that big of a deal, however since solus has been my nemesis since i started playing it is a big deal for me to be playing with him. However, stuii, pug, and I got abandoned by 2 faced old guild members, and had to group up with someone for big fights. I don't hold grudges against some of them because its a game and people regroup with others all the time. However, there are a select few who distinctly called me out on some nonsense and they shall forever be my first target. Looking forward to sitting over your corpses and pointing and laughing :pie:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UM@D trying to ally other SL guilds? LOLOLOLOL

OF killed like 1 person, congrats. Funny seeing 7 of you sit by the building, afraid to come up when it was only 2 of us.

Btw, UM@D and P@IN taken to the boneyard today. Such baddies :(

Pug being with solus isn't that big of a deal, however since solus has been my nemesis since i started playing it is a big deal for me to be playing with him.

I love you :heart:

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged on today for the first time in 2 weeks and where'd i find a fight? On this shard! Glad to see chessy is pickin up again, if anything i figured there would be a fight on ATL. Pug and I statted sadie, some other Umad person, fulcanelli on 2 chars, outcast, and grey goose escaped with the skin of his teeth, and killed a sole blue devilishly sexy or something. Good times. This semester is kickin my ass but glad to see people are pvping on chessy again. Hope to see more fights when i finish anat 2 and organic chemistry lol. Pug being with solus isn't that big of a deal, however since solus has been my nemesis since i started playing it is a big deal for me to be playing with him. However, stuii, pug, and I got abandoned by 2 faced old guild members, and had to group up with someone for big fights. I don't hold grudges against some of them because its a game and people regroup with others all the time. However, there are a select few who distinctly called me out on some nonsense and they shall forever be my first target. Looking forward to sitting over your corpses and pointing and laughing :pie:

That was a fun fight yesterday. Before you guys even got there, it was chuck and I vs UMAD vs minax faction. The fight had started to die down since chuck, and I killed most of them and UMAD kept bailing out through sparkles LMFAO. Then you guys got there and the fighting picked up again.

It was a blast!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed I had a lot of fun, a lil rusty from the time off and at a few points didnt think i'd make it out with any hitpoints but it was a blast. Wish i had got there earlier. BTW good job to my old buddy Scott last night at yew gate. Scared to play opposite factions but bola's me with him and 3 guildies on me. Kills my horse. yet I survive, remount, revive my horse, and we ended up killing all of you. Cept scott who hiked up his skirt and took off. Just simply hilarious!

P.S. I know it wasnt your A-Team but how you gon let me live dismounted with 4 people on me (2 of which were deathstrikers) and my few guildies 10 screens off :). Always a pleasure to see you in the field old pal

T

Turles

wow is there any pvp left on chessy or should i just leave me and my gang retired

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No sir! Come back and participate! The PvP is generally good, but the stratics postings are very very bad. I'm not an elite PvPer by any means, but Chessy has plenty of fights most of the time. Especially if you are red. Chessy likes to blue/faction a lot now days.

I blame GS and OATH with their gate trash tactics. But that's just me.