• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castles Voting (Warning Picture Heavy)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#2 Southern Comfort by Corwyn Fr Chesap (Note: try as I might I couldn't figure out how to get to 1/2 the rooms in this building... there are as far as I could tell no teleporters or doors into there 1 room on the second floor and 2 big rooms on the third floor)

Attachments

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for doing this, MalagAste.
It´s defininately preferable to have an EC user do it to get the full view in one shot.

:thumbsup:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gonna have to take a break for a bit if someone wants to continue please go for it if not I'll pick back up later.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@MalagAste Many thanks for what you've done so far. The designs seem to have some character to them this round.

So far, #5 - Versailles is my favorite. Altho the single-width stairs make me wanna scream. double-wide, please!

Last edited:

Delores D

Journeyman
Thank you for picturing the insides of the houses. It makes it a lot eaiser to get an idea of looking down on them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok now I can do a few more...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#20 My Last Minute Attempt by Tama... (Ok I have to add on this one I walked all over this place and the pic I took of the roof seems to be a hole for putting in a ladder I'm assuming but there is no way to get up to that 3rd level as it is so this is all I have for pictures):

Attachments

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok gonna have to go for a bit again will work more later.