• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Castles Voting (Warning Picture Heavy)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#2 Southern Comfort by Corwyn Fr Chesap (Note: try as I might I couldn't figure out how to get to 1/2 the rooms in this building... there are as far as I could tell no teleporters or doors into there 1 room on the second floor and 2 big rooms on the third floor)

Attachments

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for doing this, MalagAste.
It´s defininately preferable to have an EC user do it to get the full view in one shot.

:thumbsup:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Gonna have to take a break for a bit if someone wants to continue please go for it if not I'll pick back up later.

Spartan

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
@MalagAste Many thanks for what you've done so far. The designs seem to have some character to them this round.

So far, #5 - Versailles is my favorite. Altho the single-width stairs make me wanna scream. double-wide, please!

Last edited:

Delores D

Journeyman
Thank you for picturing the insides of the houses. It makes it a lot eaiser to get an idea of looking down on them.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok now I can do a few more...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
#20 My Last Minute Attempt by Tama... (Ok I have to add on this one I walked all over this place and the pic I took of the roof seems to be a hole for putting in a ladder I'm assuming but there is no way to get up to that 3rd level as it is so this is all I have for pictures):

Attachments

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok gonna have to go for a bit again will work more later.