• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

breakfast

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the help of Lazulli, I have now invented exploding donuts. Would you like one?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*munches... washes donut down with Pitmuck brew*

Itz bees a dud, Ashlynn. Yoos invenshun needz ta goes bak toos da drawin bored.

~ Icky ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy puts out coffes ,juice,tea and fruits. Makes hash brown caserole.
Habes a good day
ozog

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy enjoys goos breaky. wees still nursin usins wounds from last nites encounter wif p@in at da PAX annv. opening.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Will that hashbrown casserole have sausage in it?? Finally a tasty dish :cheerleader:
*grumbles*

Gess mees gotz ta bisit da butcher shoppe en buyz sussage soonz. Jes cant pleese sum peeples.

~ Icky ~

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I disliked the melon drink this morning... maybe something a little more manly from the distillery, yes? *kisses*
*sobs... pulls at hair*

Oopsie... mees fergotz mees noes hab hare. o_O

Okies. Mees werks onz itz abter allz da Paxlair stuffs iz ober wit.

~ icky ~

P.S. Mees gonna names da nu brew "Tread Lightly" :p

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy. bees left obers from da dinner last nite, fer breaky

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Mees tinkin ub settins upz a booze vender soons atz da deli. Mees startz a nu brews dis mornin. Itz kinda strongs-like, fer da "manlyl" peeples. Mees named itz 'Tread Lightly'. Corse, Miz Lucy helpsd mees wid da spellin. Hab a goos dey! :)

~ Icky ~

Mees bin thinkin da bestest place fer da booze bees atz Scabby's nu tavern. Scabby, wat yoos tink bout dat?

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Goos mornin! Dere bees sausages en potato onz da brekfest vender, en spicy compost kookies onz da vender downstares. :)

~ Icky ~

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
morning cheesy, mees cookes lots ob bacons and waffles wif raspberry syurps .
Ozog
*reads da pitmuck gazette* with himz coffees*

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Ohhhs noes. Deres himz goes aginz... Ozog bin bisitin dat strangey islend wher himz finds dem weerd rasberry thingys. :confused:

~ Icky ~

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Raspberries are just prettier versions of blackberries. Blackberries go better with whiskey though but I don't recommend the latter for breakfast however.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Raspberries are just prettier versions of blackberries. Blackberries go better with whiskey though but I don't recommend the latter for breakfast however.
Jack Daniels and blackberries for breakfast what a great idea!!!! Thanks I love the way you think!!!:pint:

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you sort of have to get a bottle or jar and stuff it with blackberries, add some sugar, fill with whiskey and then leave for a month or so. AND THEN IT TASTES SO GOOD. *ahem*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*moans* Mees be achey alla ober..Feels like sumbuddy beat meees wif bat while mees was sweepin.*groans*
GOOS MORNING CHESSY
OZOG

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That might be my golem. It's still running on the old programming. It's called "Goblin Swatter" and it's made of wood with metal plates and carries a giant club with metal studs on it.

I'd fix it but someone POISONED ME with a strange brew and I forgot how.

I still remember how to put a poached egg on top of a large fried portabello mushroom for breakfast though.

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chicken sandwich with english mustard for breakfast. No mushrooms today (ran out =( =( ).

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well button mushrooms are big but when you fry them (THE BEST WAY TO COOK THEM) in butter, they shrink, so you need a lot of them. Except for the giant portabello ones - I bake those. they don't shrink so much.

So my mushroom pot doesn't grow them quick enough and the extra ones I buy I run out of easily. And it's winter so chanterelles aren't in season for picking!

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Well button mushrooms are big but when you fry them (THE BEST WAY TO COOK THEM) in butter, they shrink, so you need a lot of them. Except for the giant portabello ones - I bake those. they don't shrink so much.

So my mushroom pot doesn't grow them quick enough and the extra ones I buy I run out of easily. And it's winter so chanterelles aren't in season for picking!
OMG Portabellos toasted with Parmesan Cheese and butter, man what is better?? Gotta get to the store and I mean now. Thanks Ashlynn you got me all worked up LOL:stir:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy. hope you yoos all enjoyed breakfast this am?
wees geeting bigger new goblin today pogrrog. dat make 2 dis week trog an poggorg
ozog

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
mornin chessy. hope you yoos all enjoyed breakfast this am?
wees geeting bigger new goblin today pogrrog. dat make 2 dis week trog an poggorg
ozog
OK it's too late for breakfast so I would like to order a Ribeye steak "rare" with a nice green salad with vinagrette dressing and broiled portabellas mushrooms with garlic parmesan butter sauce. Thank You I will be waiting!!:)

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't have any breakfast but I made a dessert. I made an apple pie. Only the "pie" was a hollowed out apple with a pastry cap and an apple and mango filling.

IT WAS NICE.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
afternoons chessy, meees just gets back from "healers" dunno wot kinda healer it bees, tink was mebe vampire? Herz takes blood from mees,wif sharp stick.
ozog

Ashlynn_L

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a cheese sandwich with some sliced onion for me. Then I killed some things with a pointy sword for excercise.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
mornin chessy .*yawns*beees cold dis morning. *stokes fire and adds wood.*
gooos cofffees dis morning. *gets copy ob pax lair times and looks at da pictures* *wishes himz could read*
Egg mc muffins wif bacon fer breaky todays>

Ozog