• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bo's Ideas For Siege Improvement

PageBoy

Journeyman
Imho, BS should let us transfer a char from prodo shards to siege. I have a ps thief on Atl and would be fun using it on siege, but no way I’ll macro another char from zero... I think that let us xfer a char from prodo shards would take lot of ppl on siege.

Let me xfer it without items or suit, I don’t care, but NO WAY ppl have patience and time to macro long and boring skills as thieving from the start, another time

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Imho, BS should let us transfer a char from prodo shards to siege. I have a ps thief on Atl and would be fun using it on siege, but no way I’ll macro another char from zero... I think that let us xfer a char from prodo shards would take lot of ppl on siege.

Let me xfer it without items or suit, I don’t care, but NO WAY ppl have patience and time to macro long and boring skills as thieving from the start, another time
People do it all the time, and have fun doing it. Been playing Siege since just after it opened and I see it all the time people come in and start from scratch and a week or two later are using their characters to play higher end content. You will on occasion hear a person complain about how long it takes, but they are far from the norm. ROT is a blessing for a lot of the “long and boring” skills, my Siege tamer is the only of my 10 tamers that is finished. Come give us a chance before you write Siege off as unplayable.

PageBoy

Journeyman
what's the problem in transferring a naked char without items, suits, tokens, ps, anything?
Only stats and skills, nothing else.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what's the problem in transferring a naked char without items, suits, tokens, ps, anything?
Only stats and skills, nothing else.
only skills? what about 120 skills? would those drop to 100 on Siege then and would you be required to eat another 120 here?

I doubt character transfers to Siege would bring more people and the next thing people would ask for is item transfers to Siege with the same reason etc etc and we'll end up as just another prodo shard.

If you're really interested and wish to give Siege a shot, then shoot me a message and I can show you how to train your character up within a week or two depending on how much time you have to play. RoT really helps to speed skill training up, especially those skills people have to macro to no end on prodo (stealing would be one of them).

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The great thing about thief skills is that you can be fairly effective even at lower skills. I'm still not done with my training and I can still have fun.

@PageBoy