Board PvP and Drama...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Seems to be making it's way back.

Just remember the RoC still applies.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Any one needing a refresher on the RoC can find it at the top of the page in the FAQ.

L

Limlight

Its Siege...what did you expect?

I guess the players who play UO on "hard mode" are drama queens.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
L

Limlight

Bitter much?No recall move along bitter beth...everything is done in fun...BTW who the hell are you and have you ever breathed SP air longer than 5 mins?Drama is SP...and yes compared to YOUR Prodo shard SP is "hard mode"...in closing you fail at trolling try again...
Irony being that I have probably been on Siege longer then you.

Pretty much been on it since day 3...or was it 4. Dont remember.

Not trolling. I am stating fact. There is a lot of drama here.

Bitter? I made a suggestion...people hated it. IDGAF.

Drama is something pompous/spoiled people create.
So thanks admitting that about alot of Siege.

Its too bad people like you exist on a good shard.

I am not ripping the shard. I am ripping drama queens/kings like you.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Bitter much?No recall move along bitter beth...everything is done in fun...BTW who the hell are you and have you ever breathed SP air longer than 5 mins?Drama is SP...and yes compared to YOUR Prodo shard SP is "hard mode"...in closing you fail at trolling try again...

Pretty much been on it since day 3...or was it 4. Dont remember.

Not trolling. I am stating fact. There is a lot of drama here.

Bitter? I made a suggestion...people hated it. IDGAF.

Drama is something pompous/spoiled people create.
So thanks admitting that about alot of Siege.

Its too bad people like you exist on a good shard.

I am not ripping the shard. I am ripping drama queens/kings like you.
I love when ppl say they been on the shard longer than me but fail too tell me who they are and if you say limlight never seen you on the server since i been here for over 6 years...congrats on your contribution to SP...and you wanna know why its a good server?Well ill give you a hint its not becuase of your trammy suggestions in closing...IDGAF...

L

Limlight

I love when ppl say they been on the shard longer than me but fail too tell me who they are and if you say limlight never seen you on the server since i been here for over 6 years...congrats on your contribution to SP...and you wanna know why its a good server?Well ill give you a hint its not becuase of your trammy suggestions in closing...IDGAF...
1. You obviously dont listen. As I already said I was Limlight and FYI, I never claimed to be on the server longer then you....I said it to Nico.
But good job taking what I say to someone else and applying it to you.
You might as well quit as you forgot to bring your logic to school/work today.

2. You havent seen me for the very reason that I said. I never was fond of everything in Siege. Plus, I was already completely established on Atlantic. I have been on Atlantic since day 1 it was open and saw no reason to leave it entirely.

3. I never asked why it was a good sever...I made 1 suggestion. My suggestion was shot down, which is fine by me.
But good job on proving my "Siege is full of arrogance" point.

and IDGAF doesnt fit at all with your crappy paragraph. But good job just re-using my acronym.

[sarcasm]You are so clever. [/sarcasm]

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
1. You obviously dont listen. As I already said I was Limlight.
2. You havent seen me for the very reason that I said. I never was fond of everything in siege. Plus, I was already completely established on Atlantic. I have been on Atlantic since day 1 it was open and saw no reason to leave it entirely.
3. I never asked why it was a good sever...I made 1 suggestion. It was shot down. But good job on proving my "Siege is full of arrogance" point.

and IDGAF doesnt fit at all with your crappy paragraph. But good job just re-using my acronym.

[sarcasm]You are so clever. [/sarcasm]
oh ya you logged on sp in day one then ran to a prodo shard and now your tired of ATL so you wanna push your trammie opinions to our server that you dont play....here ill be even more clever watch...SMDB...GTFO..of SP trammie garbage...and you obvisiously dont read i said your name...clever now?Nice Re-Edit i am Nico...way to fail newb...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
QFT...

L

Limlight

oh ya you logged on sp in day one then ran to a prodo shard and now your tired of ATL so you wanna push your trammie opinions to our server that you dont play....here ill be even more clever watch...SMDB...GTFO..of SP trammie garbage...and you obvisiously dont read i said your name...clever now?

Again, good job showing how clueless you are. Do you have any reading abilities?

You attacked me individually first...and you quoted me. Which said:
Pretty much been on it since day 3...or was it 4
Thats 3 or 4, not 1. Ran to a production shard?
No, I logged on...tried it for a bit. Got an ICQ about a guild battle on ATL. Logged out and went back to Atlantic.
Which is very similiar to anytime I log into Siege...or Legends, Catskills or anywhere else for that matter. My home shard from day 1 was Atlantic. I am not changing shards completely just because they create a new one that has a better concept.
(you hear that....I am agreeing that Siege has a better layout)

But just like there are better cities in the world then where I live:
Coon Rapids, MN
I grew up here, made my best friends here. So I call it home.

Much like I started on Atlantic. Made my best UO friends on Atlantic.
Its called loyalty and friendship. I dont run to shard to shard because of their concepts and layouts. I go because of fun. I have the most fun playing with my friends. If the entire LNR guild went to Siege. I would go. Jeremiah knew me from UZI on Atlantic back in the day. Hence, why when I came here...I was immedietely drawn to him. Its called friendship and I like hanging with people I have known a long time. Sue me.

Lastly, I didnt push anything on you. I asked a question / proposed an idea.
Again, it was shot down and I was told it was a stupid idea.
WHICH IS PERFECTLY LOGICAL AND FINE TO SAY!

But good job on your continual Tram/Easy shots.

Land of jackass is ------>

L

Limlight

...and you obvisiously dont read i said your name...clever now?Nice Re-Edit i am Nico...way to fail newb...
1. I was editing before I saw your response.

2. You said my name...but said it in a form of "if you say limlight"...meaning you werent sure that was my Siege char.

Good for you....you have 2 stratics accounts. lol
How the hell would I know you were both genius.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
...and you obvisiously dont read i said your name...clever now?Nice Re-Edit i am Nico...way to fail newb...
1. I was editing before I saw your response.

2. You said my name...but said it in a form of "if you say limlight"...meaning you werent sure that was my Siege char.

Good for you....you have 2 stratics accounts. lol
How the hell would I know you were both genius.
Trammel------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Also next time you wanna say this make sure you add you was here for a few days then ran to a prodo shard....meaning if a guy has been here for a month straight it means hes been here longer than YOU becuause you come on SP for a few hours a week then log off while the next guy plays hours and acctually calls this home in closing....insert your foot in your mouth you look impressive...why am i arguing with you anyways you dont even live on SP?

ATL-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Yea theres alot of BS spewing outta the mouths of ppl on siege, so much in fact its hard not to get wrapped up in it yourself. I find that there are quite a few extremely petty people here that seem determined to have the shard all to themselves. If they cant beat you they page and have their entire guilds do the same. If that gets no response they come here and talk trash. Being from atlantic/Greatlakes/Origin myself and having came here only within the last couple years ive seen the best/worst of both worlds. Just remember not to feed the Monkeys limelight.

oh yea...even though TRam is --------------> not all of us even went there back on our "prodo" shards. ive personally never owned a house outside of fel until i came here.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...

Yea theres alot of BS spewing outta the mouths of ppl on siege, so much in fact its hard not to get wrapped up in it yourself. I find that there are quite a few extremely petty people here that seem determined to have the shard all to themselves. If they cant beat you they page and have their entire guilds do the same. If that gets no response they come here and talk trash. Being from atlantic/Greatlakes/Origin myself and having came here only within the last couple years ive seen the best/worst of both worlds. Just remember not to feed the Monkeys limelight.

oh yea...even though TRam is --------------> not all of us even went there back on our "prodo" shards. ive personally never owned a house outside of fel until i came here.
I thought you quit SP and went to ATL?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...

Here ill break it down for you if you come to SP and actually play here then leave to a prodo shard your a trammie...understand?

p.s. I started on pac there was no sp...once sp came i havent looked back since...

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
NA, people can page all the GM's they want on me, talk all the trash they want at me, im here to stay. I did take a break from siege after being paged on nonstop for an entire day, and having my house tore down because abunch of swollen p***y haters couldnt stand me taking the towns yet again or me having a cooler house than them. I spent several weeks in communication with EA getting the facts on what i can and cannot do with regards to factions.So now i will tell them all what i told the last one:

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Here ill break it down for you if you come to SP and actually play here then leave to a prodo shard your a trammie...understand?

p.s. I started on pac there was no sp...once sp came i havent looked back since...
your entire post makes no sense

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...

your entire post makes no sense
See kids this is why grade school education is important...comprehension is not your strong virtue...i see why cash left...u guys dont learn...

G

Goron

NA, people can page all the GM's they want on me, talk all the trash they want at me, im here to stay. I did take a break from siege after being paged on nonstop for an entire day, and having my house tore down because abunch of swollen p***y haters couldnt stand me taking the towns yet again or me having a cooler house than them.
Jeremiah, I don't really know you. I don't really have anything against you. I don't really want you get in trouble with the GMs...

...but...

I would like to make it clear that it was k0c that paged on your house. Not TnT.
So unless you were referring to k0c not standing you taking towns- please do not accuse TnT of having your house torn down.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
NA, people can page all the GM's they want on me, talk all the trash they want at me, im here to stay. I did take a break from siege after being paged on nonstop for an entire day, and having my house tore down because abunch of swollen p***y haters couldnt stand me taking the towns yet again or me having a cooler house than them.
Jeremiah, I don't really know you. I don't really have anything against you. I don't really want you get in trouble with the GMs...

...but...

I would like to make it clear that it was k0c that paged on your house. Not TnT.
So unless you were referring to k0c not standing you taking towns- please do not accuse TnT of having your house torn down.
LOL...righttttttttttttttttttttttt....did he even mention a guild?Hangin around Kat too long huh?

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
so because i enjoy playing a faction thief im a trammie? because i play more than one shard im a trammie? i play usually 3 shards because at times the actions dead on one or more. so if me wanting to hang out at the faction bases and do faction business is trammie behavior then what would you call hanging out in front of your houses fighting from the doorsteps?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
so because i enjoy playing a faction thief im a trammie? because i play more than one shard im a trammie? i play usually 3 shards because at times the actions dead on one or more. so if me wanting to hang out at the faction bases and do faction business is trammie behavior then what would you call hanging out in front of your houses fighting from the doorsteps?
The only pvp we can get because JSV never left luna?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
No,your a trammie because you played SP then quit and ran to a prodo shard that makes you a trammie...and playing a faction thief just makes you worthless...

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
yea thats true it was koc that paged on my house, although i wasnt gonna name names. it however was tnt that paged on me for barricading up the base with bagballs which i assure you EA says is perfectly legit. I was taken away from my defense of the base by a GM none the less long enough for TNT to break in past my defenses. They whined about turrets as well, and as soon as they took the towns several sprang up around the various towns, as well as a few left from when KOC had em. so its a double standard, its okay for the enemy to do it but when i do its page a gm time.i dont page on you guys, cause i know its a small thing and i adapt and overcome but when its too hard or too unfair to some peoples sensabilities they page until they get a response.

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
No,your a trammie because you played SP then quit and ran to a prodo shard that makes you a trammie...and playing a faction thief just makes you worthless...
i guess your a horses ass then

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
i guess your a horses ass then
Most sense you made allday...:D

G

Goron

...but...

LOL...righttttttttttttttttttttttt....did he even mention a guild?Hangin around Kat too long huh?
hey sweetiepie, pretty much everyone that matters knows why I inferred what I did- I won't hold it against you that you don't know who fights over sigils

G

Goron

yea thats true it was koc that paged on my house, although i wasnt gonna name names. it however was tnt that paged on me for barricading up the base with bagballs which i assure you EA says is perfectly legit. I was taken away from my defense of the base by a GM none the less long enough for TNT to break in past my defenses. They whined about turrets as well, and as soon as they took the towns several sprang up around the various towns, as well as a few left from when KOC had em. so its a double standard, its okay for the enemy to do it but when i do its page a gm time.i dont page on you guys, cause i know its a small thing and i adapt and overcome but when its too hard or too unfair to some peoples sensabilities they page until they get a response.
fair enough. I wasn't there at the draw bridge.

But, I am pretty confident tnt never set up turrets. I think the ones that popped up after were k0c's cuz they actually took the towns for once. I may be wrong, but...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...

...but...

hey sweetiepie, pretty much everyone that matters knows why I inferred what I did- I won't hold it against you that you don't know who fights over sigils
Im flattered,sweetiepie...does this mean were dating now?So when you want to fill that {EDITED} you call a mouth up?

Not too mention goron WOULD KNOW if someone in his guild paged becuase everyone tells him EVERYTHING...last i knew calling a gm started with one person paging you dont need a whole guild to do it...:lame:

In closing goron you dont know if someone in TNT paged a gm on him sounding more like Kat everyday...

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

gotta admit pretty dang awesome though. i was doing the roof to that level when it all came down....oh well win some loose some right....

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Not too mention goron WOULD KNOW if someone in his guild paged becuase everyone tells him EVERYTHING...last i knew calling a gm started with one person paging you dont need a whole guild to do it...:lame:
actually the gm told me the house was sweet but there were MULTIPLE pages from players saying that it caused excessive lag which was a lie. in the end they decided it was too tall. the whole time KOC was circling around it like vultures waiting for it to fall, but the gm just removed the extra levels instead.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
Actually, I took the risk of logging in to KR just so that I could zoom out and get the whole building on one picture. Here it is.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
actually the gm told me the house was sweet but there were MULTIPLE pages from players saying that it caused excessive lag which was a lie. in the end they decided it was too tall. the whole time KOC was circling around it like vultures waiting for it to fall, but the gm just removed the extra levels instead.
Still a guess coulda been hidden TNT/MYTH or any guild for that matter honestly...but house...awesome...

G

Goron

Still a guess coulda been hidden TNT/MYTH or any guild for that matter honestly...but house...awesome...
lol, u don't quit, even when the victim says you are wrong, do you?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
lol, u don't quit, even when the victim says you are wrong, do you?
Considering his word means nothing because gm's dont tell you who paged on you...no i dont quit because HE THINKS is not truth son...

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
no a koc saw me n cash i think it was in the house and he was a dexer. as anyone with a luna wall house knows you can cast out onto someone on the wall (at least i can). it however appeared like me and cash were on the wall cause of the height and not being able to see the extra levels without going in. the koc came up on the wall to attack cash but couldnt cause he wasnt there. it took a few minutes for him to figure out why he couldnt attack us but could be attacked, then the whole dang guild arrived....at least it seemed like it. shortly thereafter a gm arrived....reach your own conclusions. its done now, and its okay, but cmon its a bit petty to page and have a gm destroy what amounted to about 5 days straight work. the only advantage it gave me was more deco space, and it took hundreds of lockdowns to make it, so it really decreased my storage space by hundreds of items. it was built using techniques described on this very website in the homes and castles forum. as far as i know its the only one to be taken down like that.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 9, 2006
your moms room

...but...

Meoooww!

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...

...but...

Meoooww!{DRAMA QUEEN}
Fixt...

L

Limlight

Look everybody.

Nico..wait..Chard...or is it Whiskey is arguing with someone again.

and he is using all his different monikers.

Surprise, Surprise.

Although, I dont blame you Chard/Nico/Whiskey.

When your as mentally "fast" as you seem to be. The only person that will agree with you is your other "genius" self.

So atleast you have come to realize that you need several monikers to carry any credibility in an argument. Since no one on this planet thinks like you...except...the other you.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Look everybody.

Surprise, Surprise.

When your as mentally "fast" as you seem to be. The only person that will agree with you is your other "genius" self.

So atleast you have come to realize that you need several monikers to carry any credibility in an argument. Since no one on this planet thinks like you...except...the other you.
:bdh:...............................................................................:lame:

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Siege Perilous...
Look everybody.

Surprise, Surprise.

Are you getting emotional?:lick: