• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Board PvP and Drama...

L

Limlight

I just sent this to Websters Dictionary for a new defintion to add to the word.

Chardonnay (shär'dn-ā', shär'dn-ā')

also char·don·nay n.

1. A variety of grape used to make white wine, including champagne and white Burgundy.
2. A dry white table wine made from this grape.
3. Split Personality of Nico/Whiskey. Unable to quote something and make two statements. Must always double post for the same quote as this form of species seems to lack the ability to translate thoughts into one post.
Turn to page 95 for Dumbassitus (dumb-ass-itus) for a further explanation.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

also char·don·nay n.

1. A variety of grape used to make white wine, including champagne and white Burgundy.
3. Split Personality of Nico/Whiskey. Unable to quote something and make two statements. Must always double post for the same quote as this form of species seems to lack the ability to translate thoughts into one post.
Thats pretty funny but your starting to be a little obsessed with me now which is scaring me....you went thru all that trouble to worship me?Damn truly impressive...:lame:

A

Alizaren

also char·don·nay n.

This one made me giggle!

*giggles*

- Ali

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope it makes Whiskey laugh too. Not sure how he's going to feel about being classed as one of Chardonnay's alts.

Now someone please take pity on a poor overworked mod and take Chardonnay pking or something? Keep him out of trouble.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I hope it makes Whiskey laugh too. Not sure how he's going to feel about being classed as one of Chardonnay's alts.

Now someone please take pity on a poor overworked mod and take Chardonnay pking or something? Keep him out of trouble.
Want me to "take him out"? *smiles*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Two out of three ain't bad.

L

Limlight

Thats pretty funny but your starting to be a little obsessed with me now which is scaring me....you went thru all that trouble to worship me?Damn truly impressive...
You seem to mistake that for hard.

Open Internet Explorer. (1 second)
Go to an online dictionary (5 seconds)
Type in Chardonnay (1 second)
Copy (1 second)
Alt/Tab (1 second)
Paste (1 second)
Add #3 (30 seconds)
Click Preview Post (1 second)
Check for spelling errors (5 seconds)
Click Submit Reply (1 second)

Grand total of 47 seconds.
Which happens to be how long it took you to read this post.

Waits for a lot of .......and more smilies.

Afterall, pictures are the best way for someone uncapable of proper english to express themselves.

T

Terrydez1699

Everyone loves to talk crap on the boards cause they cant back it up on the game.. with the lack of pvp skills on this shard makes for a bunch of cry babies.... not to mention that people have some hug egos on this shard... But all the talk is nothing unless you can back it up in game...

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats pretty funny but your starting to be a little obsessed with me now which is scaring me....you went thru all that trouble to worship me?Damn truly impressive...
You seem to mistake that for hard.

Open Internet Explorer. (1 second)
Go to an online dictionary (5 seconds)
Type in Chardonnay (1 second)
Copy (1 second)
Alt/Tab (1 second)
Paste (1 second)
Add #3 (30 seconds)
Click Preview Post (1 second)
Check for spelling errors (5 seconds)
Click Submit Reply (1 second)

Grand total of 47 seconds.
Which happens to be how long it took you to read this post.

Waits for a lot of .......and more smilies.

Afterall, pictures are the best way for someone uncapable of proper english to express themselves.
omg,calm down your getting scary...would you call this obsession?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone loves to talk crap on the boards cause they cant back it up on the game.. with the lack of pvp skills on this shard makes for a bunch of cry babies.... not to mention that people have some hug egos on this shard... But all the talk is nothing unless you can back it up in game...
that or just wear a all arty suit and call it skill...

S

Shakaja

hey now, what would you know about pvp skills. you cant even kill me when i run around between 8 of your mages plus 2 nerve/deathstrikers. and i suck and run gm armor xD

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I got a good laugh from that one.

How is that vein in your forehead these days?

Memnoch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any one needing a refresher on the RoC can find it at the top of the page in the FAQ.
Thanks for the reminder Kelmo, I honestly stand to believe that board drama does tend to get a bit out of hand in the community and that the RoC should be enforced equally among all people of the community to ensure the quality of the forums and growth of the community!

*hugs*

I love my new "mood" I think its a very good portrait of my personality for those whom know me.

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I must say that the Temporary UO Forum has a simple improvement on the postings.
That time stamp at the upper left hand corner of each post includes a note of yesterday
or today.

Now, some say ... "so what!". Well, now I can zoom past all those previous postings and
go right to the post of todays.

It just a tragedy to have to re-read earlier posts to figure where to continue the read
on the board pvping. And it is hard to tell where the old starts with the new board pvping.

So, thank you UO for the time stamp icons. Please continue this when the old forum returns.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay so this thread seems to be dying down so here goes:::

1. your all fat.
2. your all so ugly your momma had to feed you with a slingshot.
3. your all so stupid you tried to tape glue.
4. your so dyslexic you sold your soul to santa.

In conclusion, I bet your mother has a loud bark! I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat. I hear you were born on a farm. Any more in the litter? I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside. I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you. I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in? I'll never forget the first time we met - although I'll keep trying. I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide! If I stand close enough to you, I can hear the ocean. If what you don't know can't hurt you,relax your invulnerable. and just remember,There is no vaccine against stupidity.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1. your all fat.

In conclusion, I bet your mother has a loud bark! I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat. I hear you were born on a farm. Any more in the litter? I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside. I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you. I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in? I'll never forget the first time we met - although I'll keep trying. I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission! If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide! If I stand close enough to you, I can hear the ocean. If what you don't know can't hurt you,relax your invulnerable. and just remember,There is no vaccine against stupidity.
God hates you...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually the gm told me the house was sweet but there were MULTIPLE pages from players saying that it caused excessive lag which was a lie. in the end they decided it was too tall. the whole time KOC was circling around it like vultures waiting for it to fall, but the gm just removed the extra levels instead.

Who would page a gm? are they 5? Mommy mommy Timmy said a bad word.

B

Bennos Morales

1. your all fat.

QUOTE]

Ya but yo mamas so hairy it looks like she's got Buckwheat in a headlock.

:)

Temporary Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who would page a gm? are they 5? Mommy mommy Timmy said a bad word.
its actually been my experience that whenever certain people dont get their way they will resort to paging a gm on you instead of using a little brain power and elbow grease to get the job done. my house was one thing but there was a big debate on how illegal blocking tiles in a faction base was and how after being warned by the enemy faction and ignoring the warning i was paged on (no names). after several weeks of correspondence w/EA i was assured i could block every single tile in the base if i wanted

lol...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rico, I got something for you. Maybe when you're ready for a change of avatar you might find a use for it

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
So many cool smilies! We must collect them all. *nods*

H

HaHa

1. your all fat.

QUOTE]

Yo mamas so fat the AYCE restaurant had to change their sign to all we can spare.