• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [Be careful] The JP shards event is holding !!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know I will :} We're on Sakura and Izumo right now..

S

Sammie

Does anybody know what color hokuto rock dungeon has today? thanks!

S

Sammie

I'm thinking of transfering to that shard (hokuto), but I was wondering what colors they have had already. I made a new char to try to scope it out, but didn't get far :( I really want the blue colors!

Any help would be appreciated :) thanks

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the blues have already spawned. If we wanted to know what's spawned and such we had to go look ourselves. I know Izumo, all shades have for blue, but maybe 70% have already spawned. 100% poison, energy have already spawned. Not sure about blaze. But all the shards are different and random every day, so it's kind of tuff to pick ONE to transfer to. My friends and I picked Izumo, but we ended up going to another one as well.

R

Runs With Knives

Can Anyone tell me if I missed Invul Blue on Hokuto yet? I havent seen it spawn but worried i may have missed it. Thanks

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what iv been able to obtain so far, not sure on the names of each colour so posted a pic. have missed some that were to dangerous for my noobs to get to!!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have four more colors coming back to Great Lakes today, I'll post a pic of my collection thus far. We'll be done today lol. Too much dying for me.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The slime in Wakuko, is just north of the zen garden, stuck on top someones roof.

N

NewThunder

Mizuho got 100% purple energy yesterday.
I really liked the blue from yesterday on Mizuho, died so many times down in ICE though very frustrating. At least now i was finnaly able to tame a giant beetle to help carry a bit more cloth.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I really liked the blue from yesterday on Mizuho, died so many times down in ICE though very frustrating. At least now i was finnaly able to tame a giant beetle to help carry a bit more cloth.
I only got 10 bolts of blue from ice. I couldnt survive. If any one wants to trade 100% Energy for 100% fire. Let me know on mizuho.

Or 100% energy purple for 100% cold blue (if this has spawned yet).

N

NewThunder

I only got 10 bolts of blue from ice. I couldnt survive.
Yeah even my stealther collected many death robes, that darn area effect. I will try to post what I have so far on Mizuho perhaps we can do some trading, though i suspect we have the same colors.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Yeah even my stealther collected many death robes, that darn area effect. I will try to post what I have so far on Mizuho perhaps we can do some trading, though i suspect we have the same colors.
Yeah I sent my stealthier too. Couldnt make it out the gate. Have you made it to the spots today. I cant till tonight. What colors did you see if you went. Ilsh looks like a pain.

N

NewThunder

Yeah I sent my stealthier too. Couldnt make it out the gate. Have you made it to the spots today. I cant till tonight. What colors did you see if you went. Ilsh looks like a pain.
I am at work until 5 PM est, so I won't make it to gather bolts till tonight. I am a bit worried about the rock dungeon today seems like a very long hike.

A

Archangel Azrael

spawn not bad at all in rock dunegon if you can run you can make it. I have a noob char on two servers and been to rock dungeon twice now and not died yet.

N

NewThunder

Here are the colors i have been able to get so far on Mizuho, I do not know which colors I missed so far:

R

RavenWinterHawk

Here are the colors i have been able to get so far on Mizuho, I do not know which colors I missed so far:

Nice collection. I missed the 100% fire.
The new purple from yesterday, I think is going to be sought after color. It has a cool hue on boots and a nice shimmer on cloths.

I made a bunch of TRUE BRITS are #1 reward shirts in that purple. Sadly I didnt get a whole lot of bolts but thats a dead beetle issue, weak player, and lag issue. But none the less its fun.

So I see 100% purple and 100% fire. Cant tell if thats 100% blue or green in there.

N

NewThunder

I missed the first two days on Mizuho, so I would be open to trading if you missed some that I have.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I missed the first two days on Mizuho, so I would be open to trading if you missed some that I have.
I dont think I have anything unique. I have a blue and green but I think it was from day three. Ill check the color. Then I left Miz and am selling it on atlantic. And then I went back 3 days ago. Nothing like spend 56 million on tokens. I hope I break even. hehe.

So see you around. Who are you running on. I have Grey Malkin.

N

NewThunder

My Stealther on Mizuho is Stewie Griffen, talked to you yesterday in Rock dungeon

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what color is it today in Khaldun on Izumo? Seeing as i'll probably not go there whatsoever, that is.

R

RavenWinterHawk

HEY PEIL,

Who are you? Thanks for posting the info. Are you the EM or just a person helping the others out?

Anything you need? Id like to give back.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HEY PEIL,

Who are you? Thanks for posting the info. Are you the EM or just a person helping the others out?
You are welcome :)

I'm not the EM, I'm just a player who like rare collect.
I got many helps from this forum, so I only wanted to carry out requital :)

Anything you need? Id like to give back.
I'm looking for "I stole this shield!"(GL EVENT RARE) for sale.
If you have any info, please teach me :)

R

RavenWinterHawk

You are welcome :)

I'm not the EM, I'm just a player who like rare collect.
I got many helps from this forum, so I only wanted to carry out requital :)

I'm looking for "I stole this shield!"(GL EVENT RARE) for sale.
If you have any info, please teach me :)
I cant help with the shield sorry.
But thanks you for your help with this. Peace.

A

Ashlen

Crysta the color out of Khaldun today is that brightest Orange
But it has been almost impossible for me to get many of them
today, not that it is hard for me to get to the spot, that i can do.
I just cant get past Det-A'chEd the red guy that keeps killing me :sad2:
But i guess a few bolts is better than none at all

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think it was brightest, actually.. pretty sure it's still a few shades off.

*edit*
Painted Caves today is brighter.. I was right.. 100% should be tomorrow.

R

RavenWinterHawk

I don't think it was brightest, actually.. pretty sure it's still a few shades off.

*edit*
Painted Caves today is brighter.. I was right.. 100% should be tomorrow.
Anyone know the colors on Mizuho today. Bucs Den and Yom mines.

THanks

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been running all around Sakura for an hour now and can't find a slime anywhere. Peil posted the locations as: Sakura : [T]Sacrifice Ankh, [F]Heartwood, I've been to both Fel and Tram of both and no signs of a slime at either (as well as running all over the place trying other areas that have been posted as possible spawn spots). Anyone have an idea of where the slimes are, or am I just blind and missed them? Thanks for any help.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have an idea of where the slimes are, or am I just blind and missed them? Thanks for any help.
He's out here at sacrifice. Nice, pretty orange. =)

Well, on second glance it's not that pretty. He is very active though and does sometimes run as far as 2 screens away, before bouncing back to the shrine.

S

Saris

sooo wakuko had 2 days of fire and 2 days of cold, one day left and all accounted for? what are we missing and the only places left are Kahdun and jhelom, I was not impressed with the hard shade today, ? infantry blue but the challange was way over the top, I am almost looking forward to Kaldun, also with some of the MOBs in the Labrith did we need extra spawn or was it inteded to be a stealther only event lol

RedRum

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, silly me was at Ilsh. Didn't realize my mistake until I had the post and was headed back and realized what I had done. hehe

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sooo wakuko had 2 days of fire and 2 days of cold, one day left and all accounted for?
Did Wakoku get 100% fire already? I needed that color and was keeping an eye on Wakoku, but I figured it was in Fel yesterday. I'm chicken and don't go to Fel. Come to think of it, I didn't get any 100% colors on Wakoku. I've gotten so confused shard hopping, but it's been lots of fun!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone still doing these? I started a newbie char on Izumo and haven't been able to find any here as of yet. I have no runes and have to run around on a horse with no armor so I am dying a lot and it is taking me forever, but still nothing as of yet. Also, what is rock dungeon in Ilsh please? I am not familiar with it and can't find it on the auto map anywhere.

Thanks,
Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Hunter-

You might want to try making a character on Mizuho. They have one in Buc's Den today. A new character should be able to do that one fairly easily. You'll have to run from the Minoc gate to the spot that takes you to Buc's Den, but you should be able to stay alive, since you have a horse and can run away from bad guys. There is no danger in Buc's Den, as far as I know - at least not near the slime.
Also, Hokuto has one in Lakeshire today. That's another one a new character can handle.

S

Saris

im not sure aqbout 100% fire I got some cloth that def looks like blaze though and 4 shades of fire total and 4 shades of blue, I got here day 3 so I am short day 1 and 2 but I have 4 of every shade exept 2 or 3 of green and purple.

I dont undersatnd how I am messing up the math lol, but we had the first 4 days green and purple, =4shades of each then 2 days of fire = 4 shades, and last 2 days we got 4 shades of cold.

one day to go? wtf am I mising something.

BTW thank you thank you for Peil for all your work.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think there are 6 shades of each, fire, cold, poison and energy. I hope I ended up with 24 shades. I'll be surprised if I have them all. My stuff is all mixed up right now though. It's scattered throughout all of the shards. Anyone else have that problem?

Yes, Peil, thank you for all you've done to keep us informed!

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, six shades of each... 12 days, two spots each day, 24 colors.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Izumo's are a bright blaze in Painted and a dark purple in Rock dungeon in case anyone wants to hit them before server up. The cave was pretty messy since peeps were leading the Lurg and bear down to the door for some reason which I can only figure was to block people from using the slime and people were dying left and right. It took a friend and I this long to find them both....

N

NewThunder

Hey, Hunter-

You might want to try making a character on Mizuho. They have one in Buc's Den today. A new character should be able to do that one fairly easily. You'll have to run from the Minoc gate to the spot that takes you to Buc's Den, but you should be able to stay alive, since you have a horse and can run away from bad guys. There is no danger in Buc's Den, as far as I know - at least not near the slime.
Also, Hokuto has one in Lakeshire today. That's another one a new character can handle.
I searched Bucs den this morning on Mizuho and couldn't find the darn thing, I found it last night but it seems to have vanished this monring.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Izumo's are a bright blaze in Painted and a dark purple in Rock dungeon in case anyone wants to hit them before server up. The cave was pretty messy since peeps were leading the Lurg and bear down to the door for some reason which I can only figure was to block people from using the slime and people were dying left and right. It took a friend and I this long to find them both....

Rock Dungeon was worse last night... someone thought it would be amusing to leave a flippin paragon Balron in the small path leading to the place. Took me a damn hour to get it away from there. >:

N

NewThunder

Rock Dungeon was worse last night... someone thought it would be amusing to leave a flippin paragon Balron in the small path leading to the place. Took me a damn hour to get it away from there. >:
The labarynth today on Mizuho is proving a very hard challange. Stealth die rez.