• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [Be careful] The JP shards event is holding !!

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know what building you mean, i found it there on hokuto yesterday but it wasn't there on wakoku

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found it, same color purple that was given yesterday

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has invunerable blue shown up on asuka shard yet?
Unfortunately, I think it never spawn at Asuka.
If you want to meet the such slime, you have to search on other shard.

Peil, I wanted to thank you again for posting the shard and location information. I've had a lot of fun running around while seeking slime and dying stuff.
You are welcome :)

I posted "AoS Slime Event" thread below.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=5357

I'll post info to that thread from now on.
Check it, however please don't post to that thread.
If you want to question for this event, please post here !!

D

Dragon Slave.

I'll wait, it should eventually spawn on asuka right? Thats where i have some gold and cloth already, found 2 shades of blue yesterday, and 2 shades of green today, just don't want to miss the invun blue shade.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pardon my ignorance, but I've never been much of a fighter in UO and I have no clue where Death City is. Will someone enlighten me, please?

Nevermind. Wraith answered my question. =)
Ok, i need this info as well.... where is "Death City"?

Ok figured it out... City of the Dead in T2A

K

Kith Kanan

Agreed.
Although I am more concerned with the fact that once again they got an event that we haven't.
QFT !!!! I say kick out what ever peopel we have here , and hire some of those japanese dudes !!!

D

DarkScripture

Any one know where slime is today on Yamato & what color?

D

DarkScripture

So they seem to be on a timer. When this timer expires what happens? Does it relocate or die for the day?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Wakuko it looks like we got the same green as yesterday but a darker shade of purple. There are only 4 different AOS and 6 different shades of those colors, so while you may get purple and green back to back it might be a different shade (blue and gold are the other 2 colors).

R

Runs With Knives

Can anyone tell me what colors have spawned on Hokuto. Most importantly has the dark glacial blue color spawned yet? I know the lighter one did. Please Help, ty

C

Cysphruo

heh i didnt even know there was such a dungeon "rock dungeon", kinda obvious lol, well thanks and sorry for the dumb quesiton.

does anyone know if any of the shards have any blue colors today?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hostal is located on the road between Luna and Umbra. If you are running from Luna, it is the Inn just to the west of the road just before you go thru the tunnels.

W

Wraith One

For anyone that may not know where city of the dead is or Jizo, then I have some Information on those locations.
City of the Dead is Located in the Lost Lands at 49o 50S, 47o 57W
Jizo is actually the area southeast of the Homare-Jima Gate where you find a white building and a Scuplture with Mace along the road.

Also, The AoS colors are related to the hues of your weapons. 50% cold damage to 100% cold damage has a hue on a weapon. Currently, Yamato has 70% and 80% cold colors.

S

Sammie

I'm on the Asuka and having trouble finding the Jizo slime. I'm in the right area (I think) but i'm not seeing it. Has anybody found it that can give me some direction? and what color :)?

Sammie

D

Dragon Slave.

I'm on the Asuka and having trouble finding the Jizo slime. I'm in the right area (I think) but i'm not seeing it. Has anybody found it that can give me some direction? and what color :)?

Sammie
Near the shrine. Bright Green

D

Dragon Slave.

Any idea what servers haven't recieved any blue shades yet?

R

Runs With Knives

My poor beetle died.. This is bad knews! If anyone on Hokuto could help me out I will gladly buy a beetle. Please i am desperate :stretcher:

R

RavenWinterHawk

The current slimy ones are about to run out of time. There should be new locations and colors within the hour. It is 7:21 am, central time.
Hello all
Any word on sundays MIZUHO slimes. Thanks in advance.

N

NewThunder

Hello all
Any word on sundays MIZUHO slimes. Thanks in advance.
the two colors Mizuho were different shades of orange. I can't wait to get home from work to see what today brings. This event is kind of fun even though I lag horid and have limited resources.

temu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know a shard that has not had invuln blue spawn yet? I would like to dye my robe =)

R

Runs With Knives

Could someone please tell me where these places are. [TK]Revenants Island, [TK]Jizo Somewhere. I have looked and cant figure it out. Any info would be great. :)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't want to go to Revenants Island, but if you're on Izumo, I'm in Luna, on Zynia and can happily gate you there. There's a bunch of rev lions, bone mages, and bone knights, you'll probably die. Nobody was there a few mintues ago. The color is 100% Energy purple. Jizo somewhere is southeastern ish of Homare-Jima moongate, the slime is 50% Fire orange, and near the ghetto Tokuno-style hedge maze.

R

RavenWinterHawk

You don't want to go to Revenants Island, but if you're on Izumo, I'm in Luna, on Zynia and can happily gate you there. There's a bunch of rev lions, bone mages, and bone knights, you'll probably die. Nobody was there a few mintues ago. The color is 100% Energy purple. Jizo somewhere is southeastern ish of Homare-Jima moongate, the slime is 50% Fire orange, and near the ghetto Tokuno-style hedge maze.
Anyone know todays colors on Miz.
Thanks

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That slime seems to be able to wander over the entire southeast region of that continent... i've seen it from the point near the Homare shrine all the way over to the Kitsune woods.

I'm Tas on there, btw... I wish it wasn't in my nature to help people out cause it's incredibly hard to do when you don't understand the language. :x

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe hi Crysta! I've seen ya. I'm running around on Zynia there until wednesday, we have another friend on his way to Sakura now.

R

RavenWinterHawk

Thanks. I didnt know the slimes were also in FEL. Im way to weak to venture there.
So i just reread the thread.

Its Jhelom FEL only?
No tram I take it.

And it has Heartwood under the FEL title.
Is there a Heartwood FEL?
Geez if there is, tells you what i know being around 9 years.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there's a Heartwood in Felucca.. Both on other thread say Felucca, so both slime locations are in Felucca.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've lost plenty and that's just on Revnants Island today lol. That place is brutal when you're in Connecticut connecting to Japan! hehe

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't as bad as the Shrine of Chaos was yesterday with that one Red killin all the unarmored interested people. :p

R

RavenWinterHawk

Isn't as bad as the Shrine of Chaos was yesterday with that one Red killin all the unarmored interested people. :p
Well let see i transfered my stealth guy there. But I underestimated the amount of gold I should bring. And hes weak. I forgot I never built up his str. Now I have to characture build. Unheard off.... hehe.