• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Babble 3.0(now with Microsoft Tech Support)

L

Lilac Crypt

I can imagine the frenzy of worry when a pet takes up and vanishes. Probably cause I've done it. It SUCKS! You vary between scared/frantic/angry/desperate/frustrated... it just leaves you exhausted. Now I gotta keep a close eye on my oldish beagle mix, cause Mags tends to do exactly the same thing. She wanders off when something in the wind calls her garbage eating gut over.

Last time I had to search for her like that involved a very, very dead deer two lots down, pitch black night, pouring rain, and damned near flood conditions. She only had a ten minute head start, too.

Come home, Maxx.

L

Lilac Crypt

Muhahaha.. they should ALL be very afraid. It's like a stamina-fest x something to the something power.

They ain't seen determined yet. (It's been described to me as stupidly bull-headed, but I prefer to think of it as steady determination.)

I need cheese... or even cheese doodles. Stupid middle of the night hungers...

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*falls in a chair and sighs heavily*

They say I should be getting some help next week. I will wait and see if it works out. I sure could use some rest from work

dereal congrats on your new job. Look forward to hearing all about it.

Thanks for the pics tinks. I always enjoy seeing what you have been up to. Sounds like I have missed a lot. You and LC on the same side. What is this world coming too

Airmid, sorry to hear that Maxx went missing
. Wishing you the very best.

What is this about factions on Atlantic?

*signed*

"A Babbler Wanna Be"

Vepl

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I look outside our bay window this morning to see the snow fall and tiny flakes are wafting through the air and gently circling my Maxx. His eyes ask me if he is in trouble as I open the door for him. I think I'll go out today and buy him a new toy...or a gps system to stick up his butt *winks*

Actually he is getting micro chipped at his next appointment, hehe.

D

derealcanuckeh

New Job is awesome although its been very busy and my time to play has dropped right off the face of the earth to a point that I am almost thinking of closing some accounts just not sure I'm hoping that it gets better to the point that I'll be playing again but atm its just not happening

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully it will not come down to that dereal. Glad work is going so well for you.

Vepl

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People, quickly--root for the Razorbacks!

Our stupid team is falling apart (seemingly), and a loss to Alabama will cripple our big dance chances.

D

derealcanuckeh

meh thats a hard sell........razorbacks are not cuddley hehe

T

Tink'r Toiz

.....hmmmmmm, you sure you didn't come to work for a school district in Oregon Dereal? The "non-existant" play time sounds just like my schedule
Nice to hear from you!

SOOOOOOOOOO glad Maxx came home Airmid, what a relief! I have an archer on Atlantic so I will be involved in the big faction event. Still haven't decided on a faction, etc., etc., and I might move another char there as well if it looks like it could be fun.

LC ... dog gone it, we have to catch up with each other! I swear, we "ran into" each other more when we were on opposing sides! I tried to "out smart" the SL crew but didn't know the timing.... missed the sigs
... *counts ahead 3 days* ... ok, I am ready for the next go round.

T

Tink'r Toiz

HEY! Oh Vepl I have missed you "wise donkey"...

... 1, 2, 3 .... SEE I have been practicing :p ...

... and causing trouble on Great Lakes ... lol ... Tinks is back to delivering cakes and decorating bases
... and she has "taught" Nwalme that fine art as well. I suspect the faction bases on LS will start to take on a brighter appearance very soon....

L

Lilac Crypt

And don't ask her exactly how funny we are to watch running about like ants.

Dead ones, at that!!

T

Tink'r Toiz

OH LC! That was so much fun... I am very happy to be playing with you guys. Sorry, but work and daughters horse show will keep me away quite a lot this week.... but I will be there whenever I can be
... it was a pleasure to die with you all....

G

*peeks, waves*

Hey all!

Ok not a lot of time to post right now so I can't quite fill everyone in on the disappearing act, yet(didn't realize I'd been gone a whole 4 months...cripes.)

But just to settle any fears...

A. No I haven't been in jail.
B. No alien abduction.
C. No I haven't become a politician.

Ok I promise I'll get back soon and catch up with everyone before I'm taken away again.

Scary as it is...Count's gonna actually admit to some emotions here...Miss you guys/gals/thieves/killers/fungal matter in the form of shampoo!

G

Criminey...where's everyone else? I know we're coming up on the dead season and all..but..still this is just eery...

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I took a detour for a few days but I'm back *hugs*

Good to see you around here!

G

Hey no detours allowed...that's my job

So hows everyone else been? Still been loggin on a few times so obviosuly UO hasn't blown up yet.

T

Tink'r Toiz

Hi Count!!!!

Sorry all, but work is busy and factions have been very active on GL these days and soon will be on LS ... Good to see you all and I have missed you, well most of you.... oh ok... ALL OF YOU

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's been over six months and they still haven't gotten me any help. Think I am going to have to die (or some such thing) for them to do anything about it

Vepl

T

Tink'r Toiz

Wow... sorry Vepl, that just isn't right
... you need to explain that Tinks misses you in UO ... that'll make em understand you need help... uhm, didn't mean that the way it sounded... LOL

Vepl

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're right I need HELP!!!!!!! Sadly to say everyone I've talked to so far. Say they only take curable cases

Vepl