• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) B^A Official Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lesson three;

If your status bars don't have similar stats to this, you are doing it wrong.

View attachment 44312
No, Sir. You are completely wrong. Listen...

...if you don´t look like this when playing a MMORPG, you are doing it wrong, believe me...

And if you don´t feel like this, you are doing it wrong...

And if you don´t behave like this, you are doing it wrong...

It is ALL about FUN! I pooo on your skills.

And tbh, it is fun, having you on Siege, cause it makes things FAR more entertaining... But just my own opinion ;-)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bo is a mage and has been for over a year, and hugi has been a farming sammy for years, recently put him as a poison fencer.
gu and vinny are chumps that get run over just as fast as you do. The alt guys when bo can find them solo bo will attack them, the Bo usually doesnt care about numbers. Hell have fought out numbered more than anyone on this shard. Bo use to raid spawns by boself. Just not gonna get give those to idiots the satisfaction of gankin the bo.
What thanksgivin event you talkin bout? Bo usually doesnt play round the holidays cause business is so busy at that time and with family it's a mad house.
You can try to slander the Bo as much as you want, go ahead. The Bo has never misrepresented Boself, unlike you. Keep tryin to drag Bo down to your level. Remember it was you who was allied with Diablo. Now you have taken too these guys cause you are weak.
"IF" the bo can find them solo..........."just not gonna give those idiots the satisfaction of gankin the bo" once again, here come the excuses. im sure they will get better. keep at it bo. have you raided spawns by yourself? sure you have ill give you that. once again you wont raid them if they do despise and then you can hide behind your convient they are not alone BS. maybe if you try and defend yourself alittle harder from your porch in stealth mode, all of B^As armor will fall off and we will just die.

also, i dont see you denying the child molester thing, i guess if you dont address that i will just forget about it and:

EM Event - Siege Thanksgiving Feast - Nov 18th 2pm EDT

i am 100% POSITIVE this is the thanksgiving event i am refering to.
SLANDER that..........coward

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I felt bad for you, getting no mention. Sorry if the truth stung a little.

You will find me in game, these days, most likely as a Savage. I've worn many hats and I have to say, role playing has been far and out the most fun. If you aren't practically falling out of your chair laughing when you play, you might be on the wrong team. There is no stress about losing gear, it is the opponent who has everything to lose. And my teammates are great, we die a lot, I admit that, but we also end up with some lucky kills as well.

We could use a mage/shaman, but we do have lot of rules. Rules that primarily enhance the roleplay experience. You let old Holden know when you want a change and we shall welcome you to the crew. You won't have to spend your days worrying about finding the best gear or not living up to the eliteness of your fellow guildies.

I know to some, the savages are a no good bunch of brutes. Truth be told we got our start as a childhood quartet on a syndicated cable show and the theme kind of stuck with us ever since.

In the tiny little pvp community we have here you are considered a joke your guild is a joke and your just plain bad at pvp (which is why you play naked savages) naked or loaded with the best gear possible, you still suck. Unless your looking to pick a fight with me in game im done wasting my time with you.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the bottom line is, i am gonna take a page out of my own book and do what i want to do. i am done with this BS siege perilous potitics. i pay my monthy fee just like everyone else. i will no longer let anyone dictate to me how i should spend my time in this game. holding B^A responsible as a group......that up to you. holding members indivindaully accountable.....thats up to you. i no longer care. i am not going to or feel i have to explain my thought process anymore. i made a decision, wheter right or wrong by your standers is for you to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.