• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) B^A Official Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@absolutezero: I might be an nobody on Siege but I am an expert in psychology... Boy, somehow your attitude is weird. Seems you are a bit depressed and want us all to feel negative? Cheer up! As long as you have nuff time to discuss a computer game, your life is bright, mate. No need to be so serious...

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That isn't EC or UOA. That is someone else typing in alliance chat, obviously.

I use UOA though.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
@absolutezero: I might be an nobody on Siege but I am an expert in psychology... Boy, somehow your attitude is weird. Seems you are a bit depressed and want us all to feel negative? Cheer up! As long as you have nuff time to discuss a computer game, your life is bright, mate. No need to be so serious...
And I am an expert in wasting my time at work playing on my phone. Look man you are not a no body. Everyone one has just as much right to be here as the next guy. Some of the attitudes here amaze me though. This kind of thing was bound to happen soon or a later this is Siege. Some people might be complaining or a little salty about losing some gear, but people this is why we play here, because people have the freedom to do what Arnold and Virem did. This shard is about player justice and freedom. If you want to goto a event where people cant attack you, there are plenty of shards with trammel. I sound like @kelmo now good lord.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have hundreds of all of these items for sale;

Shroud of Condemned
Mana Phasing Orbs
Tangles
Quivers of Infinities
Corgul's Sashes
Enchanted Kelp Leggings

Private message me for details!
PM sent.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe you both are right

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I am an expert in wasting my time at work playing on my phone. Look man you are not a no body. Everyone one has just as much right to be here as the next guy. Some of the attitudes here amaze me though. This kind of thing was bound to happen soon or a later this is Siege. Some people might be complaining or a little salty about losing some gear, but people this is why we play here, because people have the freedom to do what Arnold and Virem did. This shard is about player justice and freedom. If you want to goto a event where people cant attack you, there are plenty of shards with trammel. I sound like @kelmo now good lord.
Not the worst thing to have something in common with the Kelmo ;-)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I mean... it looks like typing to me.
It does, doesn´t it?

I guess at 0:50 hawt teen gurl typed "enemy is "Beast Mode"", pressed Enter, typed "enemy is "Kyashan"", pressed Enter, typed "enemy is "a skeleton"" and pressed Enter and all of this within one (1!) second. And he even had time to press down Shift for the B, M and K. And PvP at the same time.
Legendary typing skills I must say.

Or perhaps there´s just another explanation to all this that isn´t quite as "approved" as just typing...

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It does, doesn´t it?

I guess at 0:50 hawt teen gurl typed "enemy is "Beast Mode"", pressed Enter, typed "enemy is "Kyashan"", pressed Enter, typed "enemy is "a skeleton"" and pressed Enter and all of this within one (1!) second. And he even had time to press down Shift for the B, M and K. And PvP at the same time.
Legendary typing skills I must say.

Or perhaps there´s just another explanation to all this that isn´t quite as "approved" as just typing...
Thats what I do to. If I beat someone in pvp I beat my chest and tell them how bad they are. If I lose I either accuse them of cheating or I say that they have no life (thats why they are so good) it is a win win for me.

Last edited:

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can teach you guys how to fight so you don't lose your gear. Here is the first lesson.

Dang, can't play your video here in Germany and my VPN is down at the moment. They're really picky about music rights here. But I've seen other of your videos and enjoyed them. And I've seen nothing in them indicative of anything more than skill, good situational awareness, and a carefully crafted character, purpose built.

The point here, though, isn't being good at PvP. Not in this instance. What these weekly events had served to accomplish, apart from shard camaraderie and, along with Freja's worthy and persistent efforts, people trying out Siege, is getting non-PvP players to try it. And for weeks they have. I think it was the sudden change that was the issue. Yes, it's within the rules. Nothing illegitimate took place.

In my opinion, if you were flying a guild tag, it was the guild leader's responsibility to announce, then and there, that the rules had changed for that day. If not, then it's your business and nobody else's.

I never came to Siege to PvP. I came for the freedom, the necessity to get it done on your own, the fact that everything has value, real value, and because it's a close community. But that cuts two ways. If you were to catch me in the wild, kill me, dry loot me, even on my miner, you won't hear a peep out of me. But if show up to, what I reasonably believe, is a kill but don't loot fight and get looted. I'm sure you see my point.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to amend: Kill me, loot me, but behave and communicate like a grown-up and a gentleman, not like someone who has to compensate a small piece of pork in his underwear. If you do so, you will get my applause. But most of the time you wont get me, anyways ;-)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play Siege but I thought the whole idea of that shard was it was supposed to be a PvP shard where you could kill and loot people? (if that floats your boat).

I always see threads telling the PvP players to "come and try Siege" and it appears they have.

If people are playing this "perilous" shard and complain about getting looted then surely prodo shard would be better suited for them?!

You can't have threads saying insurance would ruin that shard etc. etc. then complain about getting looted right?

Just my thoughts on the matter from an outside perspective.

Any videos from the actual Siege fights by the way?

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't play Siege but I thought the whole idea of that shard was it was supposed to be a PvP shard where you could kill and loot people? (if that floats your boat).

I always see threads telling the PvP players to "come and try Siege" and it appears they have.

If people are playing this "perilous" shard and complain about getting looted then surely prodo shard would be better suited for them?!

You can't have threads saying insurance would ruin that shard etc. etc. then complain about getting looted right?

Yes, that is what folks think Siege is. Understandably so. But that's not quite it DJ. UO's lead programmer at the time knew what was coming in Renaissance. In particular, the Trammel part. So he wanted to create a shard for players who didn't want an enormous safe zone.

This doesn't mean all PvP all the time. Not at all :) With time it's become a small town where everybody knows each other. Hence all the ruckus ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Look at it more closely, mate. Nobody complained about getting looted in the first place. That might be an issue, too. But complaints addressed crushing an event with a clear rule set and behaving in a bossy, arrogant way. It's about style, not so much about substance. If Siege wasn't such a decent place, the complaints wouldn't have been this way. Look, essentially, two people imported Atlantic atmosphere to a nice place. Nobody complained about the other PK who is now my nighbour in Safe Haven because he says "Good Morning, how are you - don't let me catch you in the wilderness." But those two guys were simply loud, ordinary, rude and arrogant. That's the issue. And the takeover of an beloved event. Not PKing or looting as such. I was killed 3 times in about 2 hours and dealt with it quite good. My share of the Idoc was more than satisfying. Regardless of two Clowns bossing around.

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there's fel like PKers here now with those Ashat qualitites we so love to hate? Somebody tell me the best template for a pickpocketing thief on Siege, I'll get a Mythic Token and start myself a lightfingered lass of larceny. :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So there's fel like PKers here now with those Ashat qualitites we so love to hate? Somebody tell me the best template for a pickpocketing thief on Siege, I'll get a Mythic Token and start myself a lightfingered lass of larceny. :p
That is exactly what my wife and I started with and we had ALOT of fun and some nice items.

Who Dat

Adventurer
Siege, The shard where your never safe, the perilous shard. This attracts many pvpers and many pvm for the challenge. Now we all know the rule-set when you join the shard. We all know we only have one item that is truly safe unless blessed. No one should complain about being looted or being killed. That being said, If a veteran guild is hosting an event for the shard to welcome everyone to an open pvp "non loot" situation, that is going to generate more people to come without the fear of losing any items. These said pvpers that took over the event where just being inconsiderate of the other people that play this shard. Why could you not just go to the event and show your skills of pvp by winning the event and killing everyone 100x? Because your greedy, selfish, and could care less what happens to this shard or its players. You have plenty of time to find and kill players openly and loot them but your lazy. So because your lazy you ruin an event that has been going on without incident for awhile. If this continues good luck with your pvp in the future because they way its going you killing events. Well hopefully you get the picture.... Have a great day.

Spooky Tooth

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully these new PKers are bright enough to not get their jollies so much they kill their own fun. Would likely be a first though. :)

Think back to when you forced the creation of Trammel by getting your jollies to the point you were killing off the game by driving away your prey because they were having no fun themselves playing the game, and show a little restraint. You want your fun? You need prey that haven't decided "Screw this, can't have any fun with these bleeps here, back to Tram.". Think about it folks.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bo's statement
You and your guildies are gonna stomped every chance the Bo gets. It already started Bo 1 - BA 0, and that 1 should be more like 1000 for the **** the Bo gots. Cant wait to see you all in the field.

Greer

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was the first time that I played VvV-PvP. It was fun, but since I'm new at it and I suck I will now return to PVM where I can use a crappy suit and get looted far less. Take care all.

Mr. Jamison

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This whole thing is rediculous and childish. You hold a whole guikd responsible for the actions of 2. When they all pretty much were trying to respect and stick up for the no loot event except the 2 that looted. You all are basically attacking them for no reason. You should be focusing your attention on the 2 that did it. They made the decision to do what they did dark star asked em not to and said it was no loot. They mostly gave the stuff back. Dark star left gilfane left. Game over. The events can still go on. They show up then just leave that simple.. this being blown way out of proportion they are individuals playing a game how they wanna play. They will do it either in ba or not in a guild.. it will still happen.... this is all total bulls**t to much whining to much crying to much pointing fingers.. the point is way too much time and energy is being wasted on this matter. I'm in gil. I was there I died sh*t happens grab new gear get back out there and pvm or pvp... they crash an event then postpone it or hey here's a thought everyone team up and burn them to the ground and carry on. If people lost stuff and cannot afford to replace the imbued stuff or what not hit me up.. I'll help you out. But this!! This is just freaking stupid.....that's all I gotta say to this. And FYI Igg is not a phony he chooses not to dictate other people's play style... I can respect that. And I'm not even in his guild....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This whole thing is rediculous and childish. You hold a whole guikd responsible for the actions of 2. When they all pretty much were trying to respect and stick up for the no loot event except the 2 that looted. You all are basically attacking them for no reason. You should be focusing your attention on the 2 that did it. They made the decision to do what they did dark star asked em not to and said it was no loot. They mostly gave the stuff back. Dark star left gilfane left. Game over. The events can still go on. They show up then just leave that simple.. this being blown way out of proportion they are individuals playing a game how they wanna play. They will do it either in ba or not in a guild.. it will still happen.... this is all total bulls**t to much whining to much crying to much pointing fingers.. the point is way too much time and energy is being wasted on this matter. I'm in gil. I was there I died sh*t happens grab new gear get back out there and pvm or pvp... they crash an event then postpone it or hey here's a thought everyone team up and burn them to the ground and carry on. If people lost stuff and cannot afford to replace the imbued stuff or what not hit me up.. I'll help you out. But this!! This is just freaking stupid.....that's all I gotta say to this. And FYI Igg is not a phony he chooses not to dictate other people's play style... I can respect that. And I'm not even in his guild....
My comments to this is:
1. Igg is the guildmaster and he is responsible for his guilds actions.
2. Only B^A at the VvV event other that this 2 Atlantic players on a power trip was Dark Star and he tried to stop them. I have a lot respect for DS, he care about the shard and last Sunday, he gave the GIL alliance a hand, when they was pressed to make the fights more balanced. I will never blame DS for the 2 members actions at the event.
3. Do I hold other B^A responsible for this action? Can't really do that as the few who was on do not PvP and did not see what did happen. However, if they find the actions ok, it will changes my opinion about them.
4. About Virem and Arnold. Had they left B^A abd showed up with a new guildtag, I would had expected them to be on a power trip, but they was carring B^A tag so noone expected it and had a chance to decide to stay or leave.
5. Now the GIL alliance did fear looting could happen at this event, but not from B^A and we all know, someone new or returning could choose to break the events rules.
6. Igg post is a joke, Mainly saying bla bla my members want to PvP and loot, live with it and don't stop playing and/or stop trying to PvP so B^A can be the PvP gods and the rest of the shard, their happy sheep. This are not PvP and it's not RP and it's not about share the fun. I'm sorry, but I am very disappointed of B^A's guildmasters way of handling this. I respect several of your members but are very sad if they back up this kids on a power trip.

I hope for a short and more clear notics from Igg about what to expect from B^A before I choose where TDO stand vs B^A next Sunday.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Group wide KoS on B^A seems like the best solution to not following the rules to me. :D

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring it on Rat Lady, I've sharpened my fishing hooks...
I personally don't care about this brouhaha, it's impossible to police this ****, and all the hand holding is a bulls-eye for griefing. The fact that people generally played by the rules this long is shocking to me. :p

But as to the challenge, I'm working on something! So maybe... in like 2 weeks! :devil:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The whole shard at once couldn't kill Arnold and I.....
Maybe we should test this. I guess the looting was done to stop players from rejoining the fight. Maybe we could make one Sunday with different rules.

B^A vs the shard.

Rules, when dead you are dead. You can res to save your items. When ressed go to your body, loot it and put death robe back on and go in nearest house and stay there to town are done or B^A is all dead or only B^A is alive.

Would that be an idea?

Last edited:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we should test this. I guess the looting was done to stop players from rejoining the fight. Maybe we could make one Sunday with different rules.

B^A vs the shard.

Rules, when dead you are dead. You can res to save your items. When ressed go to your body, loot it and go, put death robe back on and go in nearest house and stay there to down are done or B^A is all dead or only B^A is alive.

Would that be an idea?
I'd toss some gold into a bet on this. :popcorn:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Maybe it would release some of the anger and we can get a good laugh :)

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Poor Fean, he bestows all that worship on you two and doesn't even get included in these statements. The hard life as a lapdog.
You got some kind of problem with me man? Why you going to bring me up in this again? I think ive somehow affected you in some way. If your going to talk **** at least grow a pair and do it in game preferably on my screen, but I seriously doubt that will happen. Role player lol

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although i do not agree with some of the opinions in this thread, that is exactly what it is..........your opinion. You are allowed to have it, love it or hate it, I can respect that. Its your right. The majority of people that play here are great. I love Siege and always will. Far far to long i have tried to hide behind the balance of:

Ill sacrifice playing/trying to be a PK(which is why i came here in the first place) vs. being friends with the majority of siege players(and that how i started collecting rares)

all i have ever heard since day one, and i was guilty of it myself when i first got here myself, was i lost my suit, its inconvient, that guy is a ******, why does he have to act like that to damn that sucks just ill have to start over. i am sooooooo tired of the political Siege pussyfootn that goes on around here. I swear, although i have had my differences with them, the two(2) realest players i have ever played with on siege were TRU and Diablo. WHY? Ill tell you why. TRU and I had a falling out, this does not mean i still dont respect him on some level. I am not stupid, I can see when people BS or over exaggerate things. id often let it slide more often than not. but TRU, really did call it like he seen it. was not shy about it. and i have heard him call out guild members many times when he got tired of hearing to much BS. Now Diablo on the other hand is HATED, including by me! However, you knew "EXACTLY" who you were dealing with, If you got burned it was your fault. How many time have you heard, "i knew better but i gave him the benifit of the doubt". He is a villian, and played it with conviction. and was true to his style ill give him that. i hope he never returns.

You people are "ALL" looking for someone to blame or hold accountable for for what happened. how do i know this? when i logged into my ICQ on saturday it was full of messages! they did this, they did that. there is no excuse. can you do something about it? good luck with them, they just ruined it and on and on and on. As i said, they know how i feel about the looting at the player run events, i have suggested for them not to and for the most part they agreed. I am sure they are fully aware if they run off the player base the will have noone to fight, at least as verity from ATL and/or on a weekly/biweekly basis. As the GM of B^A i said you can hold me responsible if you like. I stand firm by my so called "weak excuse" of a statement that the players in my guild can say and act how they wish. i will and do not put restrictions on anyones gameplay. I also have an open door policy. I cant make anyone join B^A just like i cant stop anyone from leaving. you either want to be here or you dont.

I also do believe you are responsible for your own actions. If you want to be respected you treat people with respect. if you want to be hated.......well you do some nasty things. I have been on both sides of the coin. heck i was even killed by arnold when he was here during the DC stint. its no big deal. it is what it is. my point being, i am the same Igg who can be trusted and respected. if you choose not to.....dont. I am not gonna beg you. but you people are a bunch of hypocrites by not treating people as individuals. case in point: dark star says "dont loot them during the event"(which i applaude btw) and everyone is in Darks corner. YAY! Darkstar is the best thing since sliced bread. Virem and Arnold loot suits and the whole world comes to an end. OMG B^A is such a bunch of tools, lets hold the who guild responsible!!! pluhleese. what a joke. you will hold Dark to a different standard for his individual actions but you will hold the whole B^A guild responsible for what V and Arnold looting a few suits on their own volition. Its all a matter of convience for the masses. it was mentioned that, "The strategy of disavowing actions of a guild mate(s) has never worked". that may be true. ill just learn it the hard way.

FROM NOW ON........I WILL NO LONGER SUGGEST HOW I WOULD PREFER MY GUILD MEMBERS TO ACT DURING PLAYER RUN EVENTS, EM EVENTS OR OTHERWISE. if you have a problem with any B^A member, take it up with them. i will no longer play referee and waste my time trying to balance your gameplay with mine. Dont icq me, dont PM me on stratics and dont ask me in general chat to try and "rein in my dogs". If said individuals were not in my guild i wouldnt have to hear about it, so i do not want to hear about it anymore. If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.

am i sorry for running "MY" guild the way i do? NO
do i put restrictions on my players? NO
do i need your approval how the guild is run? NO
do i need suggestions how I should run the guild? NO
do i care how your GM runs "YOUR" guild? NO
do i care what you guys think of me anymore? NO!!!!!!!!!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Igg is with out a doubt the most trustworthy best guild mate I have ever played with. He has always respected the playstyle that I want to play, and doesnt tell me or others how to have fun in a game we choose to play that has dragons and unicorns in it. Its just not that political come on people.
thank you for the kind words.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bo's statement
You and your guildies are gonna stomped every chance the Bo gets. It already started Bo 1 - BA 0, and that 1 should be more like 1000 for the **** the Bo gots. Cant wait to see you all in the field.
as for you BO, you are one of the biggest TURDS i have ever seen. not to mention THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN. what you post should have said is, "Igg and Talia will get stompped every chance the Bo gets. the BO may have a tougher time with GU and Vinny. the BO will have to work when he goes after Darkstar and Fean."

you need any excuse to make someone your enemy. well you got it. watch out B^A, here comes sheriff BO, but i know you wont add any one of the guys from ATL that list. Hell, we will be lucky if come out of the house let alone stealth to even dream of flagn on one of them. i know you will scour the lands(in stealth) lookn for B^A unless you find one of those guys.........if you do, you WILL keep stealthn cuz noone will ever know you were there. i guarentee it! you talk a big game BO, you can all my cookie cutter suits you want. i really....really cant wait to hear all the colorful and detailed excuses when you get called out in general chat and WONT show.

pound salt bro. you have never done anything meaningful on this shard. all i ever seen you do is talk trash, and to your credit you can back some of it up. what i have seen you do is slander someone calling them a child molester though, on more than one occasion. hmmmm i guess everyone forgot about that. or how bout the thanksgiving event when you helped kill everyone there after the champ was down. i guess the general public could let that go as well. its all a matter of convience for anyway, i cant really blame them. i think i heard them all chant....all hail king BO. your nobody special your just like everyone else. get over yourself.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

B^A vs the shard.

Rules, when dead you are dead. You can res to save your items. When ressed go to your body, loot it and put death robe back on and go in nearest house and stay there to town are done or B^A is all dead or only B^A is alive.

Would that be an idea?
hmmmmm..........lets see i lost 2 guild members in as many days, sheriff BO is out to stomp select B^A members every chance he gets, i have been blackballed from the community and i have had my leadership and reputation compromised. maybe a rule change and wearing death robes will solve all my problems. sorry freja.........i think we are way past that now.

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got some kind of problem with me man? Why you going to bring me up in this again? I think ive somehow affected you in some way. If your going to talk **** at least grow a pair and do it in game preferably on my screen, but I seriously doubt that will happen. Role player lol
I felt bad for you, getting no mention. Sorry if the truth stung a little.

You will find me in game, these days, most likely as a Savage. I've worn many hats and I have to say, role playing has been far and out the most fun. If you aren't practically falling out of your chair laughing when you play, you might be on the wrong team. There is no stress about losing gear, it is the opponent who has everything to lose. And my teammates are great, we die a lot, I admit that, but we also end up with some lucky kills as well.

We could use a mage/shaman, but we do have lot of rules. Rules that primarily enhance the roleplay experience. You let old Holden know when you want a change and we shall welcome you to the crew. You won't have to spend your days worrying about finding the best gear or not living up to the eliteness of your fellow guildies.

I know to some, the savages are a no good bunch of brutes. Truth be told we got our start as a childhood quartet on a syndicated cable show and the theme kind of stuck with us ever since.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bo is a mage and has been for over a year, and hugi has been a farming sammy for years, recently put him as a poison fencer.
gu and vinny are chumps that get run over just as fast as you do. The alt guys when bo can find them solo bo will attack them, the Bo usually doesnt care about numbers. Hell have fought out numbered more than anyone on this shard. Bo use to raid spawns by boself. Just not gonna get give those to idiots the satisfaction of gankin the bo.
What thanksgivin event you talkin bout? Bo usually doesnt play round the holidays cause business is so busy at that time and with family it's a mad house.
You can try to slander the Bo as much as you want, go ahead. The Bo has never misrepresented Boself, unlike you. Keep tryin to drag Bo down to your level. Remember it was you who was allied with Diablo. Now you have taken too these guys cause you are weak.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
hmmmmm..........lets see i lost 2 guild members in as many days, sheriff BO is out to stomp select B^A members every chance he gets, i have been blackballed from the community and i have had my leadership and reputation compromised. maybe a rule change and wearing death robes will solve all my problems. sorry freja.........i think we are way past that now.
This was a challenge and sure not unfair. You have Fean, DS, GJ, Vinny if he can get on, your self, Silent? and 2 jokers from Atlantic. That 5-8 PvP'ers, where the 4 of them count for way more than 4 Siege VvV PvP'ers at a sunday.
GIL may refuse to join the fun so if only B^A vs Bo alliance, TDO alliance and the CLAN, I'm sure it is fair as Virem say him and Arnold can kill the whole shard alone.
I'm way happier fot your new long post, you did put your soul in it and told how you feel. However you can't expect the shard to close the eyes for the guild tag, when someone in a guild do something that can hurt the non PvP'er in a guild. I know, running a PK guild is not easy, but if members in a PK guild are not ready to risk to get punished for their guild mates action, they maybe should find a guild with a set of rules.
Dark Star have owned his respect on the shard and is not just B^A, he is DS.
When I joined UDL long ago, a few blamed me and wanted to punishe me, but they fast accepted, I was still the same person. Sure I would get attacked a lot but as I never did loot and still had my own reputation, I was rarely looted and friends was still friends even when enemies on the field.

You mainly say, B^A have no rules, that mean, B^A may have hard with joining the sundays events as B^A as guild can't be trusted, however if Fean, DS, Vinny or Silent say, they will not loot, I would trust them but if they show up with Virem and Arnold and fight side by them, they sure should be target of both Virtue and Vice as we can't trust this 2 guys. I can only speak for me right now, had not speaked with my guild about this case yet and I don't know what the other guilds will choose.

FrejaSP said:

B^A vs the shard.

Would that be an idea?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Igg said:
"am i sorry for running "MY" guild the way i do? NO"
No need to be sorry, you run your guild as you want. As you said "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.", that may happen but that's how it works

"do i put restrictions on my players? NO"
That's your choice but as you said "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.", that may happen but that's how it works

"do i need your approval how the guild is run? NO"
Sure not but as you said "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.", that may happen but that's how it works

"do i need suggestions how I should run the guild? NO"
Sure not but as you said "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.", that may happen but that's how it works

"do i care how your GM runs "YOUR" guild? NO"
Yes you do as you do not really mean what you said "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it."

"do i care what you guys think of me anymore? NO!!!!!!!!!"
I believe you do and that's ok but if you can look your self in the mirror and say, "That's what I stand for and who I am", that's what matter and others can mean what they want and you can raise your head and say "If you choose to hold B^A as a whole responsible, so be it.", and smile.

If you are not strong enough to handle being a guildmaster, you should let one of the members step up and take over. To be a guildmaster, you need to have some ball.

Although i do not agree with some of the opinions in this thread, that is exactly what it is..........your opinion. You are allowed to have it, love it or hate it, I can respect that. Its your right. The majority of people that play here are great. I love Siege and always will. Far far to long i have tried to hide behind the balance of:

Ill sacrifice playing/trying to be a PK(which is why i came here in the first place) vs. being friends with the majority of siege players(and that how i started collecting rares)
To do the line dancing without loss of balance, you need to belive in your self. I believe your post here is the first step, don't give up. It will pay off in a lot more respect from the community.

I do care also for you Igg and your members who I call friends :)

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Lesson three;

If your status bars don't have similar stats to this, you are doing it wrong.

View attachment 44312
This sort of message delivered in a "Pro Tip!" tone is silly. We have all been playing this game a long, LONG time. This isn't a matter of equipment or skill. It's a matter of character. That's what the fuss is all about ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.