• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Awesome Housing Change!! From next Publish!! no more placing on trial accounts!!

G

KaSara=

Five on Friday - alert for anyone who plays 'musical houses' with closed accounts

"When are you going to do something about all the trial accounts that monopolize the good housing spots?"

This is an extremely common complaint, and a valid one. The fix is not trivial, but we think it's worth it - as of the next publish, characters that are less than 15 days old will not be able to place or trade houses. This means that 14-day trial accounts will not be able to place or trade houses (as there's no way for the character to be older than the account,) and it should level the playing field a bit for our paying customers.

If I'm reading this right it means that anyone who lets their house get far enough into the decay cycle that they need to transfer it, they're not going to be able to use a trial account to do it

AWESOME CHANGE!!!!!!!

G

That should be required watching before anyone posts on uhall.

M

midiguru

Ya looks like the IDOC'ers and House Sellers / Scripters just got PWNED! Bought damn time too....

I

imported_lord richard

I don't think that anyone should place until they make a payment...so 30 days, not 15. The 30 days on the CD should be only for getting the feel of the game and nothing more.
On a side note, lets look at this possible scenerio....say I accidentally push the accept button while testing a house plot and condemn my nice big house in Malas. You have, as I remember, only 5 days, I know someone will correct me, to redeed it to another account or it will go IDOC. So will this new proposed rule affect this possible scenerio? If so I would like to see a bit of code written that would allow for these types of blunders so you don't loose your house to a silly mistake.

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

Ya looks like the IDOC'ers and House Sellers / Scripters just got PWNED! Bought damn time too....

[/ QUOTE ]

And again it is saddening that so many people on this site are misinformed about idocs. I will say it again, not everyone that do idocs every day scripts or cheats. Jealous that you cant do it or at least do it well? Lets change everything to suit me...you just sound like 99% of the people on these boards. I do agree that the scripters/cheaters may have overused the system when it came to trial accounts, but there are reasons to use them in an honest way. If you cant figure that out, you are just as ignorant and mis-informed as the topic starter.

Oh and I forgot to say that maybe you should grow up a little and quit using idiotic words like PWNED if you really want to be taken seriously and not treated like a juvenile.

AS to the other post about writing a code to prevent you from mistakes...good luck, I would like to see that too.

Oh and I forgot to say that maybe you should grow up a little

G

Be very careful with house placement tools or ensure you have either a trusted friend or spare older account to use in an emergency.

Or maybe we need to have another "are you really sure you want this house?" though of course someone is bound to still mess up somewhere down the line heh.

Wenchy

M

MondainofLegends

I think this is a good first step toward scripters and IDOC'er hoggers. But I think a few more changes need to be made. Now what do i mean by IDOC'er hoggers ? I mean the IDOC'ers who dont have a house and who just go around placing plots after a IDOC falls just too hog all the loot to thereselves by placing all the loot onto there newly placed plot. I think there should be a timer in place that after a idoc falls that no one would be able to place anything until after that timer is up. Say a 15 min timer. That way other people who do have a house would also have a chance at some of the loot before anyone can place and hog all or most of the loot to thereselves.

G

I like the change to the most part ..what i am a bit worried about is I have 2 accounts that i dont use to play on they just hold 2 houses ... both account are over 2 years old now , but the chars holding the houses are still in young status , since i never log them on unless i really need to.

I hope that change wont affect them and my houses go condemmed heh

G

<blockquote><hr>

KaSara=

Five on Friday - alert for anyone who plays 'musical houses' with closed accounts

"When are you going to do something about all the trial accounts that monopolize the good housing spots?"

This is an extremely common complaint, and a valid one. The fix is not trivial, but we think it's worth it - as of the next publish, characters that are less than 15 days old will not be able to place or trade houses. This means that 14-day trial accounts will not be able to place or trade houses (as there's no way for the character to be older than the account,) and it should level the playing field a bit for our paying customers.

If I'm reading this right it means that anyone who lets their house get far enough into the decay cycle that they need to transfer it, they're not going to be able to use a trial account to do it

AWESOME CHANGE!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

While not allowing the 14 day free trail accounts to place is a fine goal (though living on Legends the issue never bothered me much); the way the fix is being implemented it poor; it should not be based on char age, it should be based on account payment. Why should my vet accounts be effected by this change.

U

_Uriah Heep_

I don't really think the young will end up being a problem..since they are over 14 days old, and on a vet account.

And anyway, with chars that old, you can simply renounce young status if it is a problem

And a note about all you that are condemning idoc'ers, I do that, in spare time.
Idoc'ers arent a problem, in any sense...An idoc'er loots what falls, and saves the rares and shard unique items in the house, as well as personal belongings of the owner. Plucky and FAL run idocs on Legends, and you can talk to him, he saves the soulstones even. And if one of em was your account's, he will give it back!! It's the placers that you should have a problem with, that's where most of the problem lies, imho. True, some play both parts at the same time, but you cant condemn everyone for the rash and blatant abuses of a few!

But I applaud the barrel fixes, if, IF, they don't follow thru with this, then they need to make it "legal" to cast poison fields as well and quit having a the "placers" that yall are griping about paging on casters, while they are setting up barrels LOL

I

imported_Hanna

<blockquote><hr>

...But I applaud the barrel fixes, if, IF, they don't follow thru with this, then they need to make it "legal" to cast poison fields as well and quit having a the "placers" that yall are griping about paging on casters, while they are setting up barrels LOL

[/ QUOTE ] I personnaly have never seen a placer use barrels, I have seen many people use them to stop the script placers that script loot on to the plot.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yesterday's release is being discussed in another thread

Forum Etiquette Enjoy!

Hoped for an opportunity to show this!

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I think this statement from you...

"I think there should be a timer in place that after a idoc falls that no one would be able to place anything until after that timer is up. Say a 15 min timer..."

isn't even an option due to the changes that will *hold* that spot for the account only. *rummages to find the info*

Bah I can't find it...but Draconi stated somewhere that once a house is dropped or falls, that area will be account bound for a limited time...so I'm *guessing* this goes for IDOC's too. Once a house falls, that area is off-limits to everyone BUT the account that held the house so placing a temp house to loot all the stuff won't happen.

M

MondainofLegends

<blockquote><hr>

"I think there should be a timer in place that after a idoc falls that no one would be able to place anything until after that timer is up. Say a 15 min timer..."

isn't even an option due to the changes that will *hold* that spot for the account only. *rummages to find the info*

Bah I can't find it...but Draconi stated somewhere that once a house is dropped or falls, that area will be account bound for a limited time...so I'm *guessing* this goes for IDOC's too. Once a house falls, that area is off-limits to everyone BUT the account that held the house so placing a temp house to loot all the stuff won't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if what your saying is true, then i have to say.... Thats some <font color="blue"> </font> COOL BEANS !!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope your guess is correct.

T

Tazar

Considering that I currently have over 200 new account codes (7th ae buddy codes + new code from expansion packs) I am sure others have a lot of them as well. Each of those codes give 30-days free - so I really do not see that this change will have much impact... well... I guess it will help in Tokuno (7AE does not have access there) but Fel, Tram, and Malas will still be a big problem.

K

Karthcove

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

The quote you seek,
"House Placement changes
• House resizing: demolishing a house creates an account bound area for guaranteed house placement for a limited time
• House placement exploit fixes"

Doesn't sound like IDOCs are intended for the account bound area.

G

It actually does, because you will have to start the account and create a char before the house you want to go for starts decaying

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well this statement...

"House resizing: demolishing a house creates an account bound area for guaranteed house placement for a limited time"

Is what makes me THINK...now I don't know but if a house is demo'd the spot remaining is account-bound, why wouldn't that be the same for IDOC's? A house falls and the spot is still account bound...MAYBE we can get some clarification from Draconi next week on this.

G

Reiterating what I said elsewhere, if the problem is with 14-day accounts, why don't they disallow housing for accounts within the trial period on that account type?

TBH I like using my 30 day codes to transfer a house or to rejig account ownership. I've got a fair few accounts, I've paid my way like many others, I even bought the codes myself. I feel like I am being penalised because of a quick-and-easy blanket solution that IMO isn't even that big an issue.

Give me any shard you want, i'll find a new player a house. Oh wait, they can't place there now, can they!

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

I think this is a good first step toward scripters and IDOC'er hoggers. But I think a few more changes need to be made. Now what do i mean by IDOC'er hoggers ? I mean the IDOC'ers who dont have a house and who just go around placing plots after a IDOC falls just too hog all the loot to thereselves by placing all the loot onto there newly placed plot. I think there should be a timer in place that after a idoc falls that no one would be able to place anything until after that timer is up. Say a 15 min timer. That way other people who do have a house would also have a chance at some of the loot before anyone can place and hog all or most of the loot to thereselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, I have houses and I pay for an account every month to idoc. If you want to complain about people looting at each house fall, maybe you should learn how to idoc and do it better then them. I dont care what anyone says, you arent truly considered an idocer until you do it almost every day. Quit complaining and learn to do it faster and loot quicker. There is absolutely nothing wrong with placing a house at each fall to loot. It is a fair system, -the script placers, but even they can be beat with practice. Get another account to place with like the rest of the real idocers, even you may get some plots.

I am tired of people coming on here and asking for changes to a system that they dont even want to learn how to do properly. You can place just as fast as anyone else and maybe even faster with time and practice. Boo Hoo, I dont have the time to learn or practice...I only play on the weekend wah wah wah...that is utter nonsense. I dont want to spend 4 hours to get an artie in DOOM, but I am not asking for that to be changed like everyone is in the idoc topic

K

Karthcove

<blockquote><hr>

Well this statement...

"House resizing: demolishing a house creates an account bound area for guaranteed house placement for a limited time"

Is what makes me THINK...now I don't know but if a house is demo'd the spot remaining is account-bound, why wouldn't that be the same for IDOC's? A house falls and the spot is still account bound...MAYBE we can get some clarification from Draconi next week on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

The two scenarios are different and hence should have a different rule set.

A demolishing of a house is an act committed because a desire exists for change. I own the land and have decided to change the structure upon it.

An IDOC is born out of neglect. I stopped paying my taxes and didn't complete proper maintenance - the house falls and the land is taken.

Makes complete sense to me

U

_Uriah Heep_

I have sat and watched as they walked thru setting them out, effectively blocking off large plots (I was hidden of course) with only one small obscure area open for a small 7x7 marble shop, and they even discussed how they were scripting/macroing the placement. These are the same peeps who seem to get all the plots on a large shard near you =). hehheh And, to some extent, these are the same peeps who scream against removing the barrels from blocking, cause they use em to stop scripters hehheheh oh my God, the irony there! LMAO

That's the intent of my first post, to make you all understand,. there is a difference in an idocer, and a placer...to an Idoc'er such as myself, I don't care really who places, long as they leave me alone. Those that got mouthy, we would lay out poison fields, which blocked them =).

Never had an idoc'er page on field placement, its the PLACERS who dont want competition nor equal opportunity, and they are the ones who hate field blocking and do the paging...and I am NOT talking about the peeps who are hanging out hoping for a lucky strike to place a larger house/first house whatever, I'm talking about the ones who do this for a living, even a RL business.

Therefore, please accept the fact that IDOCER does not equal PLACER!

And if you don't remove barrel blocking, then instruct the GMs that fielding is legal as well. kthxbye

M

MondainofLegends

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, I have houses and I pay for an account every month to idoc. If you want to complain about people looting at each house fall, maybe you should learn how to idoc and do it better then them. I dont care what anyone says, you arent truly considered an idocer until you do it almost every day. Quit complaining and learn to do it faster and loot quicker. There is absolutely nothing wrong with placing a house at each fall to loot. It is a fair system, -the script placers, but even they can be beat with practice. Get another account to place with like the rest of the real idocers, even you may get some plots.

I am tired of people coming on here and asking for changes to a system that they dont even want to learn how to do properly. You can place just as fast as anyone else and maybe even faster with time and practice. Boo Hoo, I dont have the time to learn or practice...I only play on the weekend wah wah wah...that is utter nonsense. I dont want to spend 4 hours to get an artie in DOOM, but I am not asking for that to be changed like everyone is in the idoc topic

[/ QUOTE ]

For one thing when there are very heavy chests that have lots of resources or items inside. All a person does after they place a plot is drop it onto there plot and lock it down. And for others they have to make a million trips back and forth in order to collect the items. By the time they make there first trip and come back. All the loot is on the IDOC'ers plot. And therefore your left with nothing. I just dont think this seems fair even if the IDOC'er has a extra payed account just for this or not.

D

Der Rock

----------------
It is a fair system
-----------------------

NO it is not a fair system.
it is even 1 point more to give people a platform for his criminal behavior.
placing a plot and loot 90% of all items is an unfair gamemechanics.

wich will also be end in pup 52, because there will be a time frame bevore u can place new

G

I dont make the NEW rules !!! BUT THEY ARE AWESOME

14 day freebie trials - no placing!!!

30 day on the box trials for beginneers/new starters - placing!!

it aint rocket science ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

BUT the 14 dayers were being used and abused mega by peeps holding 3rd or 4th free houses etc ( easy 104 days freebie house form a trial account?? 14 + 90 day fall grace)...it was possible to have a free 3rd/4th house for a year using just 3 freebie accounts and paying squat!!!IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!

AND used and abused by land hoggers who place smalls at keep castle falls and just sit and wait on em trying to buy the other smalls up to replace the keep castle that fell ...IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Idocing is a ART btw...freebie accounts are not needed to Idoc??

G

If people want to pay for a spare placing account, it's not more unfair, that some people have 10 chars, while others only have 5.

Cough up 10 dollars more per month and stop crying?

People who wish to spend more money than others should get an advantage, otherwise we're back at communism.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The two scenarios are different and hence should have a different rule set.

A demolishing of a house is an act committed because a desire exists for change. I own the land and have decided to change the structure upon it.

An IDOC is born out of neglect. I stopped paying my taxes and didn't complete proper maintenance - the house falls and the land is taken.

Makes complete sense to me

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No the loot should be deleted and a spot opend up is all.

M

midiguru

Sounds like your just mad cause your free ride is over. PWNED! Speaking of seriousness?!!? Ya that's seriously funny!

G

I'm excited about the change. I think it should help alot of things. Things some haven't even thought of..... Like scripter houses out in the middle of no where with 90000000 stones in a chest on the steps... There could be many many impacts. I hope so anyway.

I

imported_Hanna

<blockquote><hr>

I have sat and watched as they walked thru setting them out, effectively blocking off large plots (I was hidden of course) with only one small obscure area open for a small 7x7 marble shop, and they even discussed how they were scripting/macroing the placement. These are the same peeps who seem to get all the plots on a large shard near you =). hehheh And, to some extent, these are the same peeps who scream against removing the barrels from blocking, cause they use em to stop scripters hehheheh oh my God, the irony there! LMAO...

[/ QUOTE ]Well, not on my shard maybe for luna houses - that different issue, on my shard the one screaming the most to stop barrel placement is the one that script places then script loots on to plot 90% of idocs or at least did, he also using numerous free trial accounts to place and hold these plots. I stopped bothering with idoc last year for the most part, only did like 4 this year and about 3-5 fall a day just on tram side.

I think the changes are great and long overdue

P

pacific lily

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You choose to do something that is strongly associated with cheating. What people are asking for is a fair chance, which you can't get in a system with rampant cheating. Whether or not you can do it without is irrelevant. YOU above all should be asking for the end of cheating at IDOCs. Unless of course...

Lily

A

Africanus

"Well, not on my shard maybe for luna houses - that different issue, on my shard the one screaming the most to stop barrel placement is the one that script places then script loots on to plot 90% of idocs or at least did"

This is where persons like yourself seem to put your foot in your mouth with backwards logic. If someone was using a placing script and looting script, why would they not just use the barrel script which is virtually unbeatable. The same persons using the barrel placement script with bugged water pitchers could remove them as fast. The program for it is out there from what I hear. It doesn't take a lot of sense to figure this out.

Second if they are using a looting script, why would they even care about barrels as it is just as well to their advantage to have the loot stationary. Placement can lock down items at the corner of the plot and steps. Plot placers use houses mainly due to the fact some loot is too heavy for packies.

The facts are barrels were used in most of all the prominent luna idocs, castles and keeps. It just sounds like you quit because you weren't very good and wanted phat loot to drop in your pack! Sounds like everyone is a cheat to you.

As for the changes, it really doesn't matter what they do to trial accounts. The better idocers will prevail as always. Some will progress an adapt to the changes and grow within the new rules of the system. Others will come back here to complain it isn't going there way.

J

jelake

I hope the changes totally prevent house placement at IDOCs. Trial accounts and extra accounts be damned. I'd rather just buy $13/month worth of ingame items from brokers than have another account to screw over other players that spent hours camping and finding them too.

A

Africanus

"I hope the changes totally prevent house placement at IDOCs. Trial accounts and extra accounts be damned. I'd rather just buy $13/month worth of ingame items from brokers than have another account to screw over other players that spent hours camping and finding them too. "

Screwing over other players? When you compete against someone in a legal and fair manner, it isn't screwing them over. That is a matter of one player using experience over another. Preventing house placement will not stop people who feel they are always getting screwed from getting beaten to the punch.

The barrel fix is like 18 months too late, better late than never. For such an
easy solution though, it seems like all these fixes could have been made
much sooner.

You win some, you lose some, but there is always another idoc.

I

imported_Hanna

LOL, I knew it was only a matter of time before you would answer.

<blockquote><hr>

This is where persons like yourself seem to put your foot in your mouth with backwards logic. If someone was using a placing script and looting script, why would they not just use the barrel script which is virtually unbeatable. The same persons using the barrel placement script with bugged water pitchers could remove them as fast. The program for it is out there from what I hear. It doesn't take a lot of sense to figure this out.

Second if they are using a looting script, why would they even care about barrels as it is just as well to their advantage to have the loot stationary. Placement can lock down items at the corner of the plot and steps. Plot placers use houses mainly due to the fact some loot is too heavy for packies.

[/ QUOTE ]
As you well know, it's because much of the loot would have to be picked through as you said the containers are too heavy to just carry off, and it's much easiy to script loot onto a plot when you encompas most of the plot. You cant do this if you place water barrels. And using the endless free trial account you can do this at every idoc.

The one placing in luna that you personally cant compete with are mainly after the house plot itself. I personally have never even tried to be at a luna idoc. Nor have I ever seen a bugged water pitcher that would empty a barrel completely. The easter eggs ones just hold more water, they don't work backwards.

As far as my quitting idocing, it just got to depressing to see most of UO drop with practically no real new accounts to replace them. I was never greedy at an idoc, always happy if I could get something in my 2 packies.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Considering that I currently have over 200 new account codes (7th ae buddy codes + new code from expansion packs) I am sure others have a lot of them as well. Each of those codes give 30-days free - so I really do not see that this change will have much impact... well... I guess it will help in Tokuno (7AE does not have access there) but Fel, Tram, and Malas will still be a big problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a prime example why I don't have faith in our devs anymore. They don't seem to put very much thought into what they are doing.

A

Africanus

"LOL, I knew it was only a matter of time before you would answer."

Duh, you are suprised one of the best idocers in the game would respond to an idoc thread? Such humor should be reserved for SNL, dull witted and boring!

"As you well know, it's because much of the loot would have to be picked through as you said the containers are too heavy to just carry off, and it's much easiy to script loot onto a plot when you encompas most of the plot. You cant do this if you place water barrels. "

Once again you aren't using your thinking cap. Script looters target specific loot they can see. Bags and chests aren't their targets. They see a skull mug, the go after the mug and other valuable items.

Plot looters use the plot versus looters who use their packies and beetles. There is no greed involved. Greed implies that everyone is supposed to get an equal share. There is no equal share, you get what you get partially by luck, connection and skill. If we do not get the plot, one person places a secondary and the others get the loot to them, while our other free looters try to find the good items.

"The one placing in luna that you personally cant compete with are mainly after the house plot itself."

Duh, that is because I and many others won't use the illegal programs they did. People calling exploited items "easter eggs" are fooling themselves and making excuses for stepping beyond the rules. I guess fielding is an easter egg too, yet they took action against fielders. Hmm sounds like a funny policy to me.

I

imported_Hanna

<blockquote><hr>

Duh, that is because I and many others won't use the illegal programs they did. People calling exploited items "easter eggs" are fooling themselves and making excuses for stepping beyond the rules. I guess fielding is an easter egg too, yet they took action against fielders. Hmm sounds like a funny policy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]While i chuckle at the first statement, filling the water pitcher from a wave was an easter egg. The fact the it keeps filling has been around and known since it came out. Aside from interfering with your young characters IDOC plot placements and making watering plants easier it has no use. It can't be used on solen quest or any where else that maters.

You say using 100s of free trial account to place and hold houses plots is a valid tatic in IDOCs (I know you say this cause you have done it for years). I say the water pitcher and barrels are a valid tatic to stop you so that others may also loot.

Luna [MoD]

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The change with the Trial Accounts is really great and its Time that this change is comming.
Why should people who dont Pay an Account have the same rights like other who Payed for their Account?
Some People forget that the Trial Accounts where made for NEW Player and not for Blocking House Spots or Hold your House for free over Years.
All the People who abusing the Trial Accounts to block spots over Months/Years or Hold Storage Houses over the same Time with Trial Accs are Cheater in my Eyes.
Other People Pay for their House Accounts and unfair People blocks one spot after the next with trials.

Thumbs up for the new changes

Sorry for Bad English (its not my Home Language).

S

Sees Far

<blockquote><hr>

You choose to do something that is strongly associated with cheating. What people are asking for is a fair chance, which you can't get in a system with rampant cheating. Whether or not you can do it without is irrelevant. YOU above all should be asking for the end of cheating at IDOCs. Unless of course...

[/ QUOTE ]

What does it mean for something to be "strongly associated with cheating"? I think this post says it all. If enough people don't know the difference between being cheated and getting their butt handed to them by someone who is better at it than them, then we just call everything cheating.

Hey, why don't we do something similar for pvp? If someone is beating you in combat, the game could freeze them so you can get in a couple extra whacks - that way everyone has a fair chance! After all, there's a lot of cheating in pvp, therefore anyone who is good at it must be a cheater!

I've heard similar logic somewhere... Oh yeah - Since witches are made of wood, and wood floats, and a duck also floats, if you weigh the same as a duck then you must be a witch!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

4 houses needed to block placement.
200/4= 50.

You could do that 50 times and youre done.

200 to temporarily hold house for 30 days

200/12= 17ish. You could hold 17 house for 1 year this way

I agree they can be used as alternative. But they will get used up vs. free trial accounts.

Time.

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

Sounds like your just mad cause your free ride is over. PWNED! Speaking of seriousness?!!? Ya that's seriously funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

And again, from the mouth of someone who hasnt a clue what idocing involves and just wants to chime in to get more posts....and by the way idocing isnt a free ride it is hard work beating scripters.

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

While i chuckle at the first statement, filling the water pitcher from a wave was an easter egg. The fact the it keeps filling has been around and known since it came out.

[/ QUOTE ]

But the fact that you can do it when you are no where NEAR the wave is neither an easter egg or intended. Did you forget that part or conveniently leave it out?

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lily

[/ QUOTE ]

If you did your research, I was one of the first true idocers to ask for a change to stop the cheating at idocs. Placing a plot after the house falls isnt even remotely related to cheating in any way, shape or form. I, nor anyone else i associate with at idocs have ever cheated at placing. Why should we cheat when we beat the scripts an even amount of time?

People do have a fair chance but they choose to take the easy way out. They beg for changes without even trying to be a real idocer and learn the best ways to do it. Yeah, they get upset when people place before them, I was even one of those people before I took the time to learn to do it the right and fastest way

If the people who are screaming for a change and screaming for it to be fair would actually look at what is happening, they would see that it is fair. All you have to do it get better at idocs and learn to do them. When the cheaters are taken out of the game, I and my team will still be there.

F

Flanuva101

I forgot to add this into my last post. I wanted to echo a statement by Africanus about the more experienced....Combined, my team and I have done close to 1000 idocs and I am sure Africanus is at more than that. Players get upset when someone does something better then them and then they scream for a change. You cant tell me that anyone who does idocs, if they could place as fast as the expereinced players, that they wouldnt have an account to place with. Here again, people dont want to put the time in to learn, they get frustrated and go crying on these boards about changing something that they have no business chiming in on to change.

Sees Far : Nice post
Love the analogy