• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Artisan Festival Tree Statuses

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay it's day 2 for the trees in Yew and here's how things stand on each shard:

FINISHED TREES:
  1. Chesapeake
  2. Great Lakes
  3. Izumo
  4. Sonoma

GIANT TREES WITH ORNAMENTS BUT NO STAR:
  1. Asuka
  2. Drachenfels
  3. Legends
  4. Siege Perilous
  5. Yamato

GIANT TREES WITH NO ORNAMENTS OR STAR:
  1. Baja
  2. Lake Superior
  3. Wakoku

SMALL TREES:
  1. Catskills
  2. Hokuto
  3. Mizuho
  4. Pacific
  5. Sakura

CHARLIE BROWN TREES:
  1. Atlantic
  2. Lake Austin

NO TREES:
  1. Arirang
  2. Balhae
  3. Europa
  4. Formosa
  5. Napa Valley
  6. Oceania
  7. Origin
NO EVENT:
  1. Mugen (nothing in Fel or Trammel Yew, not even a snow patch, even though Fel Yew city treasury has about 13 million gp in it)

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guild and I been working on the Atl tree for over 8 years yesterday and started around noon today. Stupid thing just won't grow. Been seeing other people donate also, but nothing like last year in other towns. Many people are not even aware it is turned on yet. They act surprised.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these the correct dates and periods for dropping off BODs and collecting rewards for each of the trees this month, for American east coast shards (Atlantic, Catskills, Chesapeake, GL, Lake Superior, Legends, and Siege) at least? I interpreted the publish notes as saying three days to drop off, followed by 17 hours to collect, and then presumably the next tree starts immediately after that 17 hour collection period is finished.

Yew - Drop off from server-up on Friday, December 1st to server-up on Monday, December 4th. Collect from server-up on Monday, December 4th to 17 hours later, i.e., 10 p.m. EST

Vesper - Drop off from 10 p.m. EST on Monday, December 4th to 10 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 7th. Collect from 10 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 7th to 3 p.m. EST on Friday, December 8th.

Trinsic - Drop off from 3 p.m. EST on Friday, December 8th to 3 p.m. EST on Monday, December 11th. Collect from 3 p.m. EST on Monday, December 11th to 8 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 12th.

Skara Brae - Drop off from 8 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 12th to 8 a.m. EST on Friday, December 15th. Collect from 8 a.m. EST on Friday, December 15th to 1 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 16th.

New Magincia - Drop off from 1 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 16th to 1 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 19th. Collect from 1 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 19th to 6 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 19th.

Moonglow - Drop off from 6 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 19th to 6 p.m. EST on Friday, December 22nd. Collect from 6 p.m. on Friday, December 22nd to 11 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 23rd.

Minoc - Drop off from 11 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 23rd to 11 a.m. EST on Tuesday, December 26th. Collect from 11 a.m. on Tuesday, December 26th to 4 a.m. EST on Wednesday, December 27th.

Jhelom - Drop off from 4 a.m. EST on Wednesday, December 27th to 4 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 30th. Collect from 4 a.m. EST on Saturday, December 30th to 9 p.m. EST on Saturday, December 30th.

Britain - Drop off from 9 p.m. EST on Saturday, December 30th to midnight EST on Sunday, December 31st. No collection period.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa has over 62mill in Yew Treasury......not sure why it hasn't even got a tree yet?

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to give Bods to the Elf. :) You cant buy a tree.
How many does it take? I cannot be the only one dropping filled L-bods, I only did 5 before i stopped thinking it was broke or something?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Drachenfels will make a strong comeback. My guildmate has been filling bods for the last two days and usually waits till last day to drop all of them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick Sunday morning update. Hopefully I didn't miss any shard or put them in the wrong category.

FINISHED TREES:
  1. Asuka
  2. Chesapeake
  3. Great Lakes
  4. Hokuto
  5. Izumo
  6. Sakura
  7. Sonoma
  8. Yamato

1. Baja
  2. Drachenfels
  3. Lake Superior (edited, was showing it finished)
  4. Legends
  5. Siege Perilous
  6. Wakoku

1. Atlantic
  2. Mizuho

SMALL TREES:
  1. Pacific

CHARLIE BROWN TREES:
  1. Catskills (not sure why I had this as a small tree yesterday)
  2. Lake Austin
  3. Oceania

NO TREES:
  1. Arirang
  2. Balhae
  3. Europa
  4. Formosa
  5. Napa Valley
  6. Origin
NO EVENT:
  1. Mugen (There is nothing in Fel or Trammel Yew, not even a snow patch, even though Fel Yew city treasury has about 13 million gp in it. Town crier has no news at this time.) @Kyronix, @Bleak, @Mesanna
Fun screenshot from Hokuto this morning:
hokuto artisan festival tree.JPG

Last edited:

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i can gather from speaking to a few on Europa, they're not going to bother until the tree is in Britain.
Lack of new stuff has put most people off wasting bods apparently?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what i can gather from speaking to a few on Europa, they're not going to bother until the tree is in Britain.
It will not make it to Britain this year unless some of the towns don't have gold in their stone, since it never made it to Yew last year (not enough time in the month for the 4 day cycle).
It does have new stuff if you consider that the virtues/anti-virtues from last year will be on different items this year.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If my calculations above are correct, there won't be time to collect from the tree in Britain. Maybe @Kyronix can clarify for us.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
one question... and it a BIG ONE/// are the rewrds the same as lasy years

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the update.

Lake Superior is only Giant. But one guy says he has 40k BODs he will let us use his if we run out.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the update.

Lake Superior is only Giant. But one guy says he has 40k BODs he will let us use his if we run out.
Thanks for catching that Pawain. Guess I was rushing too much. Fixed the update post.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the rewards man.. i aint doing this **** for the same rewards all over again

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I actually started busting out the Lbods this morning on ATL. Last year people were more into this.
Probably because most people like myself are under the impression that the rewards will be 60-70% the **** we already have with a 30-40% chance of getting the new stuff... I certainly hope it's not the case but we all know how crap the RNG is... however for those cursed by the RNG like myself I'm sure I'll be FAR closer to getting 20-30% new stuff... and filling a house with old crap no one wants.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
heck with the rewards. I like the boxes lol. Especially when you make them with unique names.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday afternoon update!

FINISHED TREES:
  1. Asuka
  2. Baja
  3. Chesapeake
  4. Drachenfels
  5. Great Lakes
  6. Hokuto
  7. Izumo
  8. Legends
  9. Sakura
  10. Siege Perilous
  11. Sonoma
  12. Yamato

1. Atlantic
  2. Lake Superior
  3. Mizuho
  4. Wakoku

1. Pacific

SMALL TREES:

CHARLIE BROWN TREES:
  1. Catskills (not sure why I had this as a small tree yesterday)
  2. Lake Austin
  3. Napa Valley
  4. Oceania

NO TREES:
  1. Arirang
  2. Balhae
  3. Europa
  4. Formosa
  5. Origin
NO EVENT:
  1. Mugen (There is nothing in Fel or Trammel Yew, not even a snow patch, even though Fel Yew city treasury has about 13 million gp in it. Town crier has no news at this time.) @Kyronix, @Bleak, @Mesanna
Atlantic crafters seem to have taken to drinking:

atlantic artisal festival tree 20171203.JPG

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone remember from last year when the turn-in period for the first town ended? Did it end at midnight EST or at server up?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Does anyone remember from last year when the turn-in period for the first town ended? Did it end at midnight EST or at server up?
We were trying to recall that but none of us remembers... I'm looking forward to my first batch of goodies.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking forward to my first batch of goodies.
I didn't really do this last year after being disappointed with trying to help on Origin. But this year I'm going a little nuts, I think: 32 chars on Atlantic, 33 on Sonoma, 27 on GL, and 5 on Siege. Still have to do more large bods on Atlantic to see if we can get that tree a star. Would like to help with getting a tree done on Origin and on Lake Austin by doing large bods if people want to pick a city to concentrate on for those shards. I could do bods on Arirang and Balhae as well, but have already talked to some players there and there is just no interest in trying with the small populations there.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Mesanna , @Kyronix Thank you for listening at the 20th. Today at 1:00PM the people of Baja, for the first time, was able to put a star on the tree. Without your follow up to our request at the 20th we would not have been able to do it! It was still a lot of work but we did it!

Thank you!

December 3, 2017 Yew Christmas Tree.jpg

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was so much fun to do the screenshot and also the chaos that ensued after that pic was taken. Though we are a small shard, we are blessed with wonderful people and a one-in-a-million EM. We see you on top of that building and you can't fool us! Merry Christmas, Baja!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup, I just dropped a BOD per toon on Atlantic.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm...so i gave 10 L-bods on Europa and not even the Charlie Brown tree showed up....How many do you need to give to get a tree?
I also take it i won't be getting any presents from the Yew Elf then?

Edit: yup i just checked and the prezzie bag is by the elf but says i didn't qualify for a present.....i can see why nobody else has bothered now....10 wasted L-bods.

Last edited:

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning I checked on the tree on Lake Superior and it wasnt ready then all the sudden the ground filled with boxes and was ready. Now to fill bods tonight at work in preparation for next tree.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This morning I checked on the tree on Lake Superior and it wasnt ready then all the sudden the ground filled with boxes and was ready. Now to fill bods tonight at work in preparation for next tree.
Do you remember approximately when the presents showed up, Murdok?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a feeling that something changed with regard to the rules on which characters get presents. Just checked my first character on Atlantic, who dropped a small BOD yesterday, and she got the message thanking her for her participation but she didn't qualify for a reward. The tree is full though and has a star on top.

atlantic artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I have a feeling that something changed with regard to the rules on which characters get presents. Just checked my first character on Atlantic, who dropped a small BOD yesterday, and she got the message thanking her for her participation but she didn't qualify for a reward. The tree is full though and has a star on top.

View attachment 74747
I got that message A LOT LAST year (on Atlantic) I have 12 toons and at least 4 of them did not get rewards last year. I DO feel bad for smaller shards. I participated this year in Catskills only and we had a tiny tree. No clue if I will get a reward when I get home tonight.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, last year a couple toons on Atlantic I only gave one bod to donate. They got nothing from the Elf.
This year, I gave all my toons a minimum of ten each to donate and they all got a gift box.

I believe it is set up so only the highest donors get a gift box. But that the amount of gift boxes in the pool
is rather large. However, if say, the pool is 500, then it would be easier for everyone to get a gift on a small
shard by only donating one. But on Atlantic, if 700 people only donate one, then many will be knocked of the
list to make room for the ones who dropped off several.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The original statement on this was that if the tree got to full size everyone who contributed got a gift, maybe when they changed the number of BODs required this year they also changed that....

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
All my guys on Legends got a gift and many only gave one small 10 count bod. A few didn't even do that till the tree had a star on it lol

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All my other characters on Atlantic got a gift, so I'm not sure what happened. I think she was the first character that I had drop off a bod and the first to try to claim anything. Oh well.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well the RNG treated me VERY poorly. I can't believe they left last year's presents in the mix. That really hosed it all up. I'm really not a fan of this tree thing. Way too much work for little return and then throwing last years gifts into the mix is the final nail in the coffin. I was happy to get my named boxes though. I worked on the tree constantly till it finished. Much of that was doing smalls and trading them back in for a shot at a large. Out of 25 characters most of what I got was last years and none of the couple of things I wanted :( So screw it :p I'm back to bah humbug mode :)

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Below is a list showing how things stand for the first tree as of about 2:30 pm EST on Monday, December 4, 2017:

FINISHED TREES:
  1. Asuka
  2. Atlantic
  3. Baja
  4. Chesapeake
  5. Drachenfels
  6. Great Lakes
  7. Hokuto
  8. Izumo
  9. Lake Superior
  10. Legends
  11. Mizuho (no gifts yet, as of 2:20 pm EST on 12/04/2017)
  12. Sakura
  13. Siege Perilous
  14. Sonoma
  15. Wakoku (no gifts yet, as of 2:20 pm EST on 12/04/2017)
  16. Yamato

1. Pacific

SMALL TREES:
  1. Catskills
  2. Lake Austin

CHARLIE BROWN TREES:
  1. Napa Valley
  2. Oceania
  3. Origin

NO TREES:
  1. Arirang (elf has no gift bag yet)
  2. Balhae (elf has no gift bag yet)
  3. Europa (elf has a gift bag)
  4. Formosa (elf has no gift bag yet)
NO EVENT:

Here are a few screen shots showing that there seems to be a difference in the spread of presents for shards that finished their tree:

ATLANTIC:
atlantic artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

YAMATO:
yamato artisan festival 20171204.JPG

ASUKA:
asuka artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

GREAT LAKES:
great lakes artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

IZUMO:
izumo artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

CHESAPEAKE:
chesapeake artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

SAKURA:
sakura artisan festival 20171204.JPG

HOKUTO:
hokuto artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

WAKOKU:
wakoku artisan festival 20171204.JPG

MIZUHO:
mizuho artisan festival 20171204.JPG

SONOMA:
sonoma artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

LAKE SUPERIOR:
lake superior artisan festival tree 201712014.JPG

DRACHENFELS:
drachenfels artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

BAJA:
baja artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

LEGENDS:
legends artisan festival tree 20171204.JPG

SIEGE PERILOUS:
siege artisan festival 20171204.JPG

And when you don't have a tree at all, that gift bag looks pretty lonely:
europa artisan festival tree 201712014.JPG

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the pics. I hope the next one is even better!

Would be cool if the gift boxes had the name of the person who got a gift.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the pics. I hope the next one is even better!
I included screenshots of all the shards with finished trees that already have the bag of gifts. I don't think the Asian shards will get theirs for another 2 or 3 hours, so I'll try to grab screen shots of those that are full finished trees and slot them in with the ones above. I tried to sequence them from most boxes to least boxes, although on some of them it was a little hard to tell. I'm guessing that the number of boxes has some relationship to the number of BOD points turned in. Maybe @Kyronix or @Bleak can confirm? Or maybe even tell us how many BOD points were actually turned in?