• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Anyone else excited to Make America Great Again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Funny how Assange was the left's hero when he was releasing bush stuff..now he's a terrorist. lol irony..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dunno, I've thought Assange should be locked up from the start.

I will say I don't get why this WikiLeaks stuff is such a big "Scandal" the one thing surprisingly absent from them is anything that Hilary wrote herself, well besides scheduling meetings. Nothing in them proves that she condoned, guided or approved of what they were saying or doing. Does she have some responsibility on it? Sure but without a full picture passing judgement should be reserved, for all we know she could have shot down any suggestions based on what's been leaked, or if it was even shared with her. Further, we don't know if Trumps campaign staff was discussing similar things as there is nothing to serve as a basis of comparison. Of course they wouldn't admit it if they were....

As I've said I don't like either candidate, but the amount of dissolution of logic, vetting of sources, and common sense this election cycle is alarming.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Crowder's interesting (and somewhat entertaining) take on some of the email leaks...

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I dunno, I've thought Assange should be locked up from the start.

I will say I don't get why this WikiLeaks stuff is such a big "Scandal" the one thing surprisingly absent from them is anything that Hilary wrote herself, well besides scheduling meetings. Nothing in them proves that she condoned, guided or approved of what they were saying or doing. Does she have some responsibility on it? Sure but without a full picture passing judgement should be reserved, for all we know she could have shot down any suggestions based on what's been leaked, or if it was even shared with her. Further, we don't know if Trumps campaign staff was discussing similar things as there is nothing to serve as a basis of comparison. Of course they wouldn't admit it if they were....

As I've said I don't like either candidate, but the amount of dissolution of logic, vetting of sources, and common sense this election cycle is alarming.
While it doesn't prove that she condoned anything, I think it matters because these are the people she has surrounded herself with as advisors, and who will go on to be put into positions of power as part of her administration should she win. If John Podestra does/says something stupid/questionable/unfair that's on him, but if everyone on her team does it and often, it indicates deeper problems. Poor judgement if nothing else.
As for the surprising lack of anything Clinton wrote herself, and getting a "full picture", those emails conveniently aren't ever going to be available because she set up the secret server to avoid just that, and deleted them when the FOI requests came anyway.

I continue to agree with you on the " I don't like either candidate" though. :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
While it doesn't prove that she condoned anything, I think it matters because these are the people she has surrounded herself with as advisors, and who will go on to be put into positions of power as part of her administration should she win. If John Podestra does/says something stupid/questionable/unfair that's on him, but if everyone on her team does it and often, it indicates deeper problems. Poor judgement if nothing else.
As for the surprising lack of anything Clinton wrote herself, and getting a "full picture", those emails conveniently aren't ever going to be available because she set up the secret server to avoid just that, and deleted them when the FOI requests came anyway.

I continue to agree with you on the " I don't like either candidate" though. :)
I'd still love to see the inside E-mails etc. of Trumps Campaign Team as a basis of comparison. It would let people know if what they are seeing is actually something extreme, or believe it or not, par for the course.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Naturally the Democrats deny there is any connection: :rolleyes:

"The political organization of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, an influential Democrat with longstanding ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, gave nearly $500,000 to the election campaign of the wife of an official at the Federal Bureau of Investigation who later helped oversee the investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s email use."
"The FBI said in a statement that during his wife’s campaign Mr. McCabe “played no role, attended no events, and did not participate in fundraising or support of any kind. Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.”

The Wall Street Journal article: Clinton Ally Aided Campaign of FBI Official’s Wife

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trump's best friend Russia did it!! Too bad for them it was the NSA, cause even they hate Hillary. Sad sad days..here's some food for thought though.
33% Republican 33% Democrat 34% Independent .

Wear red on Election Day!
Trump Is My President

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Trump's best friend Russia did it!! Too bad for them it was the NSA, cause even they hate Hillary. Sad sad days..here's some food for thought though.
33% Republican 33% Democrat 34% Independent .

Wear red on Election Day!
Trump Is My President

Some more food for thought, that poll is dated August 8, 2016.

Seriously, does no one vet their sources anymore?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some more food for thought, that poll is dated August 8, 2016.

Seriously, does no one vet their sources anymore?
I'm aware of the date..you think the numbers have been flipped completely upside down in 2 months? Every other Sunday I work at the Connecticut call center and make calls to dems,reps, independents..Connecticut is one of the Bluest states in the union. I mak anywhere from 100-400 calls its randomized between reps/dems/ind. it's about 50% Trump 10% Clinton 2% 3rd party 38% I'm not voting Clinton so I guess trump, I'm not voting trump so Clinton, or America is doomed. I even talk to some younger kids who say they're voting Harambe..which always makes me chuckle. However the point of it wasn't the date or even the numbers. What the MSM suggests is completely different then the vast majority of whom I spoke to. Again I don't live in Cali, but we are still a very very blue state. Packed with Reagan Dems...November 8th will paint the picture.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Is anyone really surprised at the campaign/DNC corruption at this point? They've just accepted the corruption.
That's what is truly frightening.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's what is truly frightening.
Nobody is going to be shocked about something they know takes place. Each cycle someone is accused of coordination and usually the only people who care are his/her opponents.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Nobody is going to be shocked about something they know takes place. Each cycle someone is accused of coordination and usually the only people who care are his/her opponents.
I wasn't talking about anyone being shocked. I was expressing dismay because so many are so accustomed to corruption, they can just shrug their shoulders and essentially write it off with a "So what?" or an "Oh, well"... and then head off to the polling place to vote for it.

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's be honest. Coordinating a bunch Donald Ducks, legal or illegal, is not going to interest many people. That's like level 1 corruption tantamount to j-walking.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Let's be honest. Coordinating a bunch Donald Ducks, legal or illegal, is not going to interest many people. That's like level 1 corruption tantamount to j-walking.
The issue is the extent of the corruption - not just ducks.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Neither Trump nor Hillary are fit to be president of the greatest country on earth, period.
You certainly have a right to your opinion.

Those who feel that way have at least four other choices:
- Vote for Gary Johnson
- Vote for Jill Stein
- Impotently protest by writing in one's own (or some other) name
- Don't bother voting at all

SharksCA

Visitor
You certainly have a right to your opinion.

Those who feel that way have at least four other choices:
- Vote for Gary Johnson
- Vote for Jill Stein
- Impotently protest by writing in one's own (or some other) name
- Don't bother voting at all

It's hard for me to do any of it since I'm not residing in the United States..

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I gave it a try and watched those last debate a couple of days ago. Oh boy I almost spilled my tea when Trump went for 10-yr old rhetoric. Pure comedy gold this guy :D

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Some of you folks are still thinking Trump has any chance??? LOL That's so naive it's adorable, or something that rhymes with adorable. But I suppose for many of you video gamers you might have very limited contact with women lol Such a butt kicking is coming....

14695397_10102657943671628_8468133526200339797_n.jpg

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you folks are still thinking Trump has any chance??? LOL That's so naive it's adorable, or something that rhymes with adorable. But I suppose for many of you video gamers you might have very limited contact with women lol Such a butt kicking is coming....
It must be difficult to swallow, I agree. He's going to win And win YUGE..heres a conservative look at the map..worst case scenario. Hope you didn't pledge to move to Canada..if so. I would start the Immigration paperwork. They aren't as lenient as America "used" to be..

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cazador
What I'm looking at add New York, New Mexico, Oregon, Maine and Vermont. All these are going to be close. The only ones I don't see switching is DC and maybe California.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cazador
What I'm looking at add New York, New Mexico, Oregon, Maine and Vermont. All these are going to be close. The only ones I don't see switching is DC and maybe California.
That's why I said conservative..this is that scenario which would be best case scenario. However anything after 270 is irrelevant

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That article left out this: From 24:36: to 24:50
(cyber attacks will be met with military response (talking about Russia))
She's taking a big stand on cyber attacks now? Hmm possibly because her accounts were hacked and everyone can plainly see how completely corrupt she and the government really are..

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cazador
What bothers me is she is openly stating war with Russia over her Email.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
(cyber attacks will be met with military response (talking about Russia))
That was actually a very misleading statement. When she said military response, she didn't mean starting an actual war with things exploding. The military has a very impressive cyber-warfare section. She meant that if they hacked us we would use our military hackers to hack them back, not start blowing up their country.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Back to corruption. I'm NOT a fan of Cenk, but his breakdown in this video is highly interesting.
Note: Anyone with a short attention span might want to skip it.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik, the official now in charge of informing Congress about the revived Clinton email probe, gave a personal status update to the Clinton campaign in the email sent May 19, 2015.

WikiLeaks - The Podesta Emails

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was actually a very misleading statement. When she said military response, she didn't mean starting an actual war with things exploding. The military has a very impressive cyber-warfare section. She meant that if they hacked us we would use our military hackers to hack them back, not start blowing up their country.
Hillary said, "US will treat cyber attack just like any other attack. we will be ready with .. political, economic and military responses" (she was referring to Russia)
Later she said she would protect the networks. That was a different issue.

She is also talking about a no fly zone against Russia and China in Syria (they are both there)
How's that going to work out when we start shooting down Russian and Chinese planes?

Sargon of Akkad (Sanders supporter) lays out her war mongering very well:

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hillary said, "US will treat cyber attack just like any other attack. we will be ready with .. political, economic and military responses"
Later she said she would protect the networks that is a different issue.

She is also talking about a no fly zone against Russia and China in Syria (they are both there)
How's that going to work out when we start shooting down Russian and Chinese planes?

Sargon of Akkad (Sanders supporter) lays out her war mongering very well:
Maybe she meant economic and political hacking..considering she was "hacked" for political reason of course..it wasn't leaked by the NSA..nope! Don't believe that alt-right conspiracy!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Frankly, when she says she would use "military responses", recalling her temperament, I think people should take her seriously.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Update - short and sweet. Possibly very sweet!

P.S. Her server was hacked by five different foreign agencies.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's at least one woman firmly on the opposing side from you posting in this very thread.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a long interview with Sargon of Akkad (leftest) interviewed. Sargon doesn't support Trump. He makes the argument why Trump is a better choice over Hillary. It's an honest argument from a leftist position on the two candidates. (When I watch these things I speed up the video.)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This isn't going away:

A brief review of lingering questions:

When help is denied and Americans die:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Marc Rich gave the Clinton foundation over a million dollars he was given a presidential pardon. Peter Kadzik represented Marc Rich.

We also know Peter Kadzik has been leaking information to Clinton from the Benghazi hearings.
Fwd: Heads up - WikiLeaks

Peter Kadzik is now heading the investigation against the Clinton's over the Emails.

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Marc Rich gave the Clinton foundation over a million dollars he was given a presidential pardon. Peter Kadzik represented Marc Rich.

We also know Peter Kadzik has been leaking information to Clinton from the Benghazi hearings.
Fwd: Heads up - WikiLeaks

Peter Kadzik is now heading the investigation against the Clinton's over the Emails.
Sadly, it appears that half the voting population doesn't give a [insert pancake]. No wonder this country is in such deep kimchi.

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, it appears that half the voting population doesn't give a [insert pancake]. No wonder this country is in such deep kimchi.
If a tree falls in a forest does it make a sound? Our media believes it doesn't so does half the population.

That number of people that believe it makes a sound is rising.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just hope Captains not getting his panties in a bunch, the polls are only publicly switching drastically to try and coerce more bluebies to be like OMG she's losing we have to get out and vote!! Hes been ahead in a landslide for months. The medias just trying to save face..

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I must have an odd sense of humor because this struck me as funny. Anyway, let's take a short trip down Memory Lane with the man who now says that Hillary Clinton is qualified to be President:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sad commentary on our Nation imho... two folks left standing for the highest office in the land... one under investigation by the FBI and the other under an active IRS audit... smh.. idiot voters on both sides imo.
Uhm..my business has been audited twice in 3 years. Not once have I ever committed a crime..an audit and an FBI investigation are two completely different beasts. 9 of 10 business owners are audited throughout their existence..idiots? Probably not a good idea to throw stones from that glass perch pal. You just compared and FBI Investigation to a fkin routine audit...just another good reason to abolish the bureaucratic IRS full of scum.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.. not to mention the dude also has a fraud lawsuit against him as well... I mean wow... two incompetent folks with too many proceedings against them.. and these are the two left for POTUS?????? :facepalm:
Hillary Clinton has been a corrupt, lying sleezeball for what 30+ years. Donald Trump has been a racist, lying, non tax paying, scandalous person for what now? Little over a year? Well whatever let's just say since he ran against the Democrats..that's more in line with reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.