[Fishing] A little info from Draconi....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Rocklin

Stolen from the Uhall:

Ahhh, let's see.

No, there are no oceans in Ter Mur, so I don't think we're going to make the rivers boat-able.

On the other hand, plenty of new fishing stuff in Ter Mur and the Abyss.
So we get a little fishing love in a few months. =D

~ Rock

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 3, 2001
I am already wondering about ... so lets start the speculations. :D

- no new oceans but new fishing stuff ---> existing fishing stuff probably keeps untouched
- several rivers in the new lands ... maybe the gargoyles do some kind of spear-fishing? This could envolve fishing-spears that take fishing for their weapon skill and with that the need for legendary fishers.
- Since you usually dont fish up treasuries (uo's fishing treasuries) form coastlines/riversides, their might be a new kind of semi-rare resource to fish up. Maybe even the rare gems from mining. (There even could be a system of gold washing ... but I dont think, that would be fishing related.)
- With the increase of coastle fishing probably something will come that increases usefullness from fished up fishes. Maybe recipes for fishes (cooking and or alchemy)?