• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

今後のUOについて(不満点、要望、改善要求) - Improvement Request

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
初めまして。
この意見ですが、今UOでは14日間のお試し期間(フリートライアル)がありますが、それでは代用できないでしょうか?
「多くのプレイヤーがいる事が第一」と考えるなら、わからなくもないんですが・・・
Blaxe wrote(summarized):

Can't you substitute free trial of 14 days for your idea?

Although I can see your view, if you think it is the one and only thing to attract many people into UO.

I

Isora

初めまして。
この意見ですが、今UOでは14日間のお試し期間(フリートライアル)がありますが、それでは代用できないでしょうか?
「多くのプレイヤーがいる事が第一」と考えるなら、わからなくもないんですが・・・
スタッフの皆様翻訳ありがとうございます。

初めましてBlaxeさん

第一とは言いませんが、最も重要なものの一つと個人的には思っています。
色々と思うことはあるのですが、14日のフリートライアルに関して私なりの考えを上げていきます。
まず、ウルティマオンライン(以下UOとします。)をプレイした事が無く、UOのユーザーになる可能性のある潜在プレイヤーは、まだまだ数多く居ると考えます。
しかし、14周年を迎えたある意味大昔のゲームでは14日のフリートライアルで新規プレイヤーを獲得するには、もはやインパクトは無いのでは無いでしょうか。
また、現状アクティブなプレイヤーは減少し拡張によりプレイスペースは肥大化、14日のフリートライアルで、閑散としたブリタニアが新規プレイヤーにとって魅力的に見えるとは思えません。

ちょっと話は変わりますが。
逆に私の立案した条件で継続課金プレイヤーが減るとは思えないのです、現在もアクティブに活動しているプレイヤーにとって莫大な資産や、何人ものキャラクター達、家の利便性そういったものは継続課金に値する価値あるものだと私は思います。
では無課金プレイヤーですが、1名の制限ですがUOのスキル性の秀逸さで殆どの事を体験できるでしょう、しかし全てを1キャラクターで体験しようとすると莫大な時間を浪費する事になると思います。
また、そこまで熱心にプレイされた方なら家の重要性(ソウルストーンも家が無いと使えませんね)、多数キャラクターの所持といったものがいかに魅力的か分かるはずです。
F2P化によって人が増えたならプレイヤーは多くの友人と出会いコミュニティーを形成し、よりこの世界が離れ難い場所になって継続課金プレイヤーは今よりも増えるのではないかと思うのです。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
スタッフの皆様翻訳ありがとうございます。

初めましてBlaxeさん

また、現状アクティブなプレイヤーは減少し拡張によりプレイスペースは肥大化、14日のフリートライアルで、閑散としたブリタニアが新規プレイヤーにとって魅力的に見えるとは思えません。

ちょっと話は変わりますが。
逆に私の立案した条件で継続課金プレイヤーが減るとは思えないのです、現在もアクティブに活動しているプレイヤーにとって莫大な資産や、何人ものキャラクター達、家の利便性そういったものは継続課金に値する価値あるものだと私は思います。
では無課金プレイヤーですが、1名の制限ですがUOのスキル性の秀逸さで殆どの事を体験できるでしょう、しかし全てを1キャラクターで体験しようとすると莫大な時間を浪費する事になると思います。
F2P化によって人が増えたならプレイヤーは多くの友人と出会いコミュニティーを形成し、よりこの世界が離れ難い場所になって継続課金プレイヤーは今よりも増えるのではないかと思うのです。
Isora wrote:

Although I can see your view, if you think it is the one and only thing to attract many people into UO.
Thank you for translation, staffs.

Nice to meet you, Blaxe.

I don't say that it is the one and only thing to attract many people into UO, but I think it is one of the most inportant things.

There are many things for me to think and I'd like to show you some of them about the free trial for 14 days.

At first, I think that there are a lot of potential UO player who haven't played UO yet AND might play UO in the future.

But as UO is 14 years old, so I think UO can not make a great impact to attract a lot of new players with its 14 days free trial.

Besides, there are less active players, while there are more spaces to play with expansions, so I don't think that the quiet land of Britannia appears attractive to trial players during 14 days.

By the way, in reverse, I don't think that what I suggest will make the active players who pay monthly fees decrease. I think that an enormous fortune, many characters, the convenience of the housing system and so on, are of a great value worthy to pay monthly fees for players who play UO actively continuously.

Then, players who don't pay monthly fees can have only one character, but they can experience the fun of playing UO because of excellent skill system. But I think that they will have to spend vast time to experience everything with one character.

Besides, the trial players who play UO to that extent will find how important houses are(e.g. soulstones can be used only in houses) and how valuable to be able to have plural characters is. If there are more people in Britannia through making UO F2P, players will meet more friends, build communities, which in turn make Britannia an attractive place and then there will be more players who pay monthly fees.

B

Blaxe

返答有難うございます。

スタッフの皆様翻訳ありがとうございます。

初めましてBlaxeさん

完全新規に当たるプレイヤーは新しいネットゲームプレイヤーがいる限り増えていきますから、
確かにその層はいっぱいいると思うんですよ。
確かに継続課金が基本のネットゲームには、フリートライアル期間が当然のようにありますしね。
ただ、それ以上に基本無料のネットゲームが多い以上、基本無料が魅力的に見えるとも思えないんです。

ちょっと話は変わりますが。
今いる課金プレイヤーに「フリートライアルの制限がかかるけど無料」となったら、
無料に行く人は確かに少数になるとは思います。
(フリートライアルの制限がIsoraさんの提案した無課金の制限に近いので具体例として挙げました)
ただ、今のUOに複数のキャラクターを作る、家が必要という所まで遊んでくれるかという所が自分は疑問なんです。

また、この無料課金でプレイヤーが増えるにしても
「一度に大量のプレイヤーが増えないと、定着しない」のではと思うんです。
少数のプレイヤーが続いて来ても「自分以外のプレイヤーが居ない」状況が続くと、
逆効果になりかねない気もします。

厳しい意見が多くなってしまいましたがご容赦を。

ただ、「人が減る」のはプレイヤー個人の事情などがありますし仕方ない面もありますが、
その代わりに人が増えないと減っていく一方になりますからね。
「完全な新規プレイヤー」の増加は人が減る以上は求めていかなければならないと思います。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
スタッフの皆様翻訳ありがとうございます。

初めましてBlaxeさん

ちょっと話は変わりますが。
Isora wrote:

Nice to meet you, Blaxe.

I don't say that it is the one and only thing to attract many people into UO, but I think it is one of the most inportant things.

There are many things for me to think and I'd like to show you some of them about the free trial for 14 days.

At first, I think that there are a lot of potential UO player who haven't played UO yet AND might play UO in the future.

But as UO is 14 years old, so I think UO can not make a great impact to attract a lot of new players with its 14 days free trial.

Besides, there are less active players, while there are more spaces to play with expansions, so I don't think that the quiet land of Britannia appears attractive to trial players during 14 days.

By the way, in reverse, I don't think that what I suggest will make the active players who pay monthly fees decrease. I think that an enormous fortune, many characters, the convenience of the housing system and so on, are of a great value worthy to pay monthly fees for players who play UO actively continuously.

Then, players who don't pay monthly fees can have only one character, but they can experience the fun of playing UO because of excellent skill system. But I think that they will have to spend vast time to experience everything with one character.

Besides, the trial players who play UO to that extent will find how important houses are(e.g. soulstones can be used only in houses) and how valuable to be able to have plural characters is. If there are more people in Britannia through making UO F2P, players will meet more friends, build communities, which in turn make Britannia an attractive place and then there will be more players who pay monthly fees.
返答有難うございます。

スタッフの皆様翻訳ありがとうございます。

初めましてBlaxeさん

完全新規に当たるプレイヤーは新しいネットゲームプレイヤーがいる限り増えていきますから、
確かにその層はいっぱいいると思うんですよ。
確かに継続課金が基本のネットゲームには、フリートライアル期間が当然のようにありますしね。
ただ、それ以上に基本無料のネットゲームが多い以上、基本無料が魅力的に見えるとも思えないんです。

ちょっと話は変わりますが。
今いる課金プレイヤーに「フリートライアルの制限がかかるけど無料」となったら、
無料に行く人は確かに少数になるとは思います。
(フリートライアルの制限がIsoraさんの提案した無課金の制限に近いので具体例として挙げました)
ただ、今のUOに複数のキャラクターを作る、家が必要という所まで遊んでくれるかという所が自分は疑問なんです。

また、この無料課金でプレイヤーが増えるにしても
「一度に大量のプレイヤーが増えないと、定着しない」のではと思うんです。
少数のプレイヤーが続いて来ても「自分以外のプレイヤーが居ない」状況が続くと、
逆効果になりかねない気もします。

厳しい意見が多くなってしまいましたがご容赦を。

ただ、「人が減る」のはプレイヤー個人の事情などがありますし仕方ない面もありますが、
その代わりに人が増えないと減っていく一方になりますからね。
「完全な新規プレイヤー」の増加は人が減る以上は求めていかなければならないと思います。
--

Blaxe wrote(summarized):

Nice to meet you, Blaxe.

Completely new players increase as long as there are new players, I think that there are surely many potential UO players who haven't played UO yet.

Online games whose players pay monthly fees provide free trials as if these should be.

But as long as there are many F2P online games, I don't think that to be F2P will make UO appear attractive.

I think that many current players of UO who pay monthly fees won't into F2P, "if they will be restricted as users of free trial."
(I take free trial for example, because restrictions of free trial are close to those of F2P by Isora.)

But I doubt if those F2P players would play UO to the extent that they make plural characters and feel the necessity to build a house.

Besides, even if this F2P system increase players, I think that "they won't continue playing unless a lot of players come at once."

If only a few players will come but there will not be many players as well, I
fear that it might make the matter worse.

A

Arms

2Dクライアントにも瞬時の装備着替え機能を追加してほしい

SAクライアントと比較して、装備の交換が著しく面倒だと思います。
マネキンをバックパックの中で使用できるようなイメージで着替え機能を追加できないでしょうか。

2Dクライアントのマクロで登録できれば一番うれしいです。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2Dクライアントにも瞬時の装備着替え機能を追加してほしい

SAクライアントと比較して、装備の交換が著しく面倒だと思います。
マネキンをバックパックの中で使用できるようなイメージで着替え機能を追加できないでしょうか。

2Dクライアントのマクロで登録できれば一番うれしいです。
Arms wrote:

I want devs to add a function to change equipments at once also to CC.

I think that change of equipments in CC is much more troublesome compared with that of EC.
Would it be possible to add the function to change equipments as if you could use mannequin in your backpack?

It would be the best if we could use the function as a macro of CC.

B

Bornhead

スタッフの皆様、はじめまして。

大工ルニックツールの入手確率が低すぎませんか?。
これでは気軽に木製武器や防具の改良ができないので、改善を求めます。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
スタッフの皆様、はじめまして。

大工ルニックツールの入手確率が低すぎませんか?。
これでは気軽に木製武器や防具の改良ができないので、改善を求めます。
Bornhead wrote:

Hello, staffs!

Isn't chance to get runic kit of carpentry too low?
Because of it, I can't make good weapons or armors from wood without constraint, so please improve the chance to get runic kit of carpentry.

Betanord

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
【メイジに関して】
現状のバランスにおいてあまりにも弱すぎます。
特に召喚は昨今の敵モンスターのインフレに加えて「プレイヤー引き寄せ」や「ペット特効」等の濫用で機能していないも同然の状態です。
ただでさえ戦士やテイマー(Greater Dragon)に火力で劣るのに、
「PvPのバランス」を盾にされたままいつまで不遇に耐えればいいのでしょうか。

せめて各種召喚生物のステータスやディスペル耐性の強化はあるべきではないでしょうか。
例えばRising Colossusのように召喚者のスキル値が一定以上あればステータスが更に上乗せされたり
Armor IgnoreのようなSPMが付けばなお良いですね。
(メイジは魔法自体が属性の制限を受ける上、高抵抗の敵にほぼ無力のため、それを打破できる能力は相性が良い)

あるいはバードマスタリーのSPM(?)のような「特別な条件」をみたすことで、より上位の召喚生物が出せる…というのも面白いかもしれません。
例えば、Summon DaemonでBalronが出てきたりとか。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
【メイジに関して】
現状のバランスにおいてあまりにも弱すぎます。
特に召喚は昨今の敵モンスターのインフレに加えて「プレイヤー引き寄せ」や「ペット特効」等の濫用で機能していないも同然の状態です。
ただでさえ戦士やテイマー(Greater Dragon)に火力で劣るのに、
「PvPのバランス」を盾にされたままいつまで不遇に耐えればいいのでしょうか。

せめて各種召喚生物のステータスやディスペル耐性の強化はあるべきではないでしょうか。
例えばRising Colossusのように召喚者のスキル値が一定以上あればステータスが更に上乗せされたり
Armor IgnoreのようなSPMが付けばなお良いですね。
(メイジは魔法自体が属性の制限を受ける上、高抵抗の敵にほぼ無力のため、それを打破できる能力は相性が良い)

あるいはバードマスタリーのSPM(?)のような「特別な条件」をみたすことで、より上位の召喚生物が出せる…というのも面白いかもしれません。
例えば、Summon DaemonでBalronが出てきたりとか。
Betanord wrote:

[regarding mage]
Mage is too weak under current balance.
Besonders summoned creatures practically do not work, because recently the enemy MOBs become too tough and, in addition, devs make MOBs draw players and make those immune to pets and summoned creatures abusively.
Mages are inferior to melee fighters and tamers with greater dragon in giving damages to enemy in PvM and, to add to mage's difficulties, they are kept from balancing in PvM because of balancing in PvP.

I think statuses and dispel-resist of summoned creatures should be fortified at least. For example, like Rising Collossus, I think it would be good to increase their status in the case that skill of their summoner reaches certain point, or to add SPMs like Armor Ignore would be better(Magery spells have own elemental damage and these are almost helpless to enemies with high resist, so properties with which mages can defeat such enemies work to mage's advantage).

Or, like SPMs of bard mastery, I think it might be good, if mages could summon stronger creatures if they meet some conditions: for example, they could summon Balron with Summon Daemon under some condition.

magus_skr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
最近少々ご近所づきあいを密にして思ったことを書きます。

12周年記念アイテムとして配布されたメールボックスを、また何らかの手段で手に入るようになったら便利ではないかと思います。
12周年以降に始めたプレイヤーとの付き合いや、プレイヤータウン内のコミュニティをより活性化すること等に役立てられるのではないでしょうか。

多くの人が持っているアイテムだとは思いますが、格差や軋轢の生まれるようなアイテムでもありませんので、今後も常に手に入っても良いのではないかと考えています。

一番楽なのは通常の材料のみで生産系スキルで欲しい時に手に入ることですが、
専門書棚のようにレアアイテムを素材として生産できたり、
安価な課金アイテムとして買うことが出来るようにする等含めて、
検討いただければと思います。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
最近少々ご近所づきあいを密にして思ったことを書きます。

12周年記念アイテムとして配布されたメールボックスを、また何らかの手段で手に入るようになったら便利ではないかと思います。
12周年以降に始めたプレイヤーとの付き合いや、プレイヤータウン内のコミュニティをより活性化すること等に役立てられるのではないでしょうか。

多くの人が持っているアイテムだとは思いますが、格差や軋轢の生まれるようなアイテムでもありませんので、今後も常に手に入っても良いのではないかと考えています。

一番楽なのは通常の材料のみで生産系スキルで欲しい時に手に入ることですが、
専門書棚のようにレアアイテムを素材として生産できたり、
安価な課金アイテムとして買うことが出来るようにする等含めて、
検討いただければと思います。
magus_skr wrote:

This is what I thought recently when I made close contact with my neighbors.

I think it is useful, if players can obtain mailbox, that was issued as 12th anniversary gift, again by some means or other.
This mailbox is useful, to keep company with players who started playing UO after 12th anniversary or to make community in playertown active, isn't it?

I think many people have this item, but this is not one that makes gap in equipment or conflicts among players, so I think it is not problem if players could get this item hereafter all the time.

It is the easiest way, if players can make mailbox with crafting skills as they like. Or I think it is also interesting, if players can make mailbox with rare resources or purchase it with a low price like bookcase.
Devs, please consider to add this feature into game.

A

Arms

久しぶりの投稿ですが、失礼します。
内容が現在TCにて公開されているPUB76の内容ですので、他に適切な場所があった場合にはお手数ですが、お知らせいただくか、移動をお願いできるとありがたいです。

PUB76の内容で、街の忠誠度に対する街の紋章旗購入の次のフェーズを確認しにいってみました。

そこで確認してみると、「街への忠誠度の度合い+寄付金の額」で、騎士や侯爵、公爵といった称号を獲得できるようですが、これが街への忠誠度が関連する新しいフェーズでしょうか。

獲得した称号は、称号メニューで選択すると表示されるようになりますが、各称号を獲得したからといって、それ以外のメリットはないようです。

たとえばスカラブレなどであれば、公爵になればペットスロットが1増えるなど、街によって特徴を出す予定はないのでしょうか。

現在までの忠誠度維持の手間と寄付金の額(最高で5000万GP)を支払う対価として、称号を得られるだけではどうにもモチベーションを保ちにくいと思います。

称号を獲得する事に何か他の意味合いがあるのであれば、その点を説明してもらえないでしょうか。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
久しぶりの投稿ですが、失礼します。
内容が現在TCにて公開されているPUB76の内容ですので、他に適切な場所があった場合にはお手数ですが、お知らせいただくか、移動をお願いできるとありがたいです。

PUB76の内容で、街の忠誠度に対する街の紋章旗購入の次のフェーズを確認しにいってみました。

そこで確認してみると、「街への忠誠度の度合い+寄付金の額」で、騎士や侯爵、公爵といった称号を獲得できるようですが、これが街への忠誠度が関連する新しいフェーズでしょうか。

獲得した称号は、称号メニューで選択すると表示されるようになりますが、各称号を獲得したからといって、それ以外のメリットはないようです。

たとえばスカラブレなどであれば、公爵になればペットスロットが1増えるなど、街によって特徴を出す予定はないのでしょうか。

現在までの忠誠度維持の手間と寄付金の額(最高で5000万GP)を支払う対価として、称号を得られるだけではどうにもモチベーションを保ちにくいと思います。

称号を獲得する事に何か他の意味合いがあるのであれば、その点を説明してもらえないでしょうか。
Arms wrote:

I post here after long absence. How are you?

This post is going to have something to do with Publish 76 on TC.

I tried to confirme the next phase to the purchase of City Banner deeds for City Royalty.

I could get titles like "Knight", "Marquis" or "Duke" according to "The Rating of City Royalty + the amount of donnation". Are these titles the new features regarding City Royalty?

You can display these titles as you choose them on the title menu, but it seems that there is no other merit other than this.

Won't devs plan to add features like that, for example, players for Skara Brae can get one more pet slot if they get the title of Duke?

It is difficult to keep motivation to get those titles, if you can get no other benefit, because you must make great effort and pay a lot of GPs(at most 50 Million GP) to maintain City Royalty.

Does "getting those titles" have any other meanings? Please explain this point, if there are any.

A

Arms

新パブリッシュの内容予告から一般サーバーへの導入まで、ステータスを知らせる事はできませんか。

新しいパブリッシュの内容が発表されてから、テストセンターへの導入、オリジンサーバーへの導入を経て、一般サーバーへ導入されますが、オリジンサーバーへ導入後から一般サーバーへの導入までの間、どのようなステータスとなっているかまったく発表がなく、期待しているプレイヤーは焦れるばかりです。

オリジンサーバーへの導入後、

なにかしらの問題点がないか調査中ならば「調査中」
 なにかしらの不具合があったならば「修正中」
 なにかしらのバランス調整を行っているならば「調整中」
 導入作業町ならば「導入予定日の発表」

と、いう具合に、現在のステータスを発表してもらえませんか?
(導入計画の進捗が滞っているのならば、その理由も)

秒針のない時計と秒を刻む時計があった時、同じ時間を待つにしても、どちらがストレスがないでしょうか。
是非、現状をプレイヤーと共有してください。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
新パブリッシュの内容予告から一般サーバーへの導入まで、ステータスを知らせる事はできませんか。

新しいパブリッシュの内容が発表されてから、テストセンターへの導入、オリジンサーバーへの導入を経て、一般サーバーへ導入されますが、オリジンサーバーへ導入後から一般サーバーへの導入までの間、どのようなステータスとなっているかまったく発表がなく、期待しているプレイヤーは焦れるばかりです。

オリジンサーバーへの導入後、

なにかしらの問題点がないか調査中ならば「調査中」
 なにかしらの不具合があったならば「修正中」
 なにかしらのバランス調整を行っているならば「調整中」
 導入作業町ならば「導入予定日の発表」

と、いう具合に、現在のステータスを発表してもらえませんか?
(導入計画の進捗が滞っているのならば、その理由も)

秒針のない時計と秒を刻む時計があった時、同じ時間を待つにしても、どちらがストレスがないでしょうか。
是非、現状をプレイヤーと共有してください。
遅くなってどうもすみません。

Arms wrote:

Wouldn't it be possible to inform us with what is going on now throughout from the announce of publish to its deployment on production shards?

There's no announce about what is currently going on since the contents of the new publish were announced. The publish hit the TC and Origin, but there is no announce about the status of the publish. So players who was looking forward to the new publish are now impatient and on edge.

Couldn't you announce what is going on curretly during the period from when Origin was published? For example:
"Investigating" if you are investigating if there is something problematic,
"Correcting" if there is something bad,
"Balancing" if you do something balancing,
"Announce of ETA" if the publish is under progress.
(If the plan is not going smoothly, please explain the reason why. )

If you explain the status of the publish, players would have less stresses.
Please inform us with it.

Betanord

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
ここに書いてもちゃんと開発の人が読んでくれているのかが気になる。
体のいいガス抜きとして設置されてるだけ、なんてことはないと思いたいですが。
本当に目を通して、検討していただけてるならそれなりの反応欲しいな、と...

今回は神秘の強化要望です。
【Rising Colossusについて】
これも他の召喚生物ほどではないとはいえ、かなり頻繁にディスペルされます。
(裏返せば、他の召喚があまりにひどすぎるとも言えますが。)
従って、これにもまたディスペル耐性の若干の向上、もしくはモンスターの(オート)ディスペルの頻度と性能をある程度下げてもらいたい。
後者を行えば他の召喚のディスペルされすぎる問題の解消にも繋がるかもしれませんね。

【Hail Stormについて】
先日のアップデートで大きく弱体化されましたが
現在、威力減衰が2体からとなっていますが、似たような魔法のMeteor Swarm、Chain Lightningと同様3体からの減衰になると嬉しい。

【神秘の成功率について】
現在公式では8thに相当する神秘魔法の100%成功スキル値は120.5となっていますが
これもできれば魔法などと同様120で100%成功になれば嬉しい。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ここに書いてもちゃんと開発の人が読んでくれているのかが気になる。
体のいいガス抜きとして設置されてるだけ、なんてことはないと思いたいですが。
本当に目を通して、検討していただけてるならそれなりの反応欲しいな、と...

今回は神秘の強化要望です。
【Rising Colossusについて】
これも他の召喚生物ほどではないとはいえ、かなり頻繁にディスペルされます。
(裏返せば、他の召喚があまりにひどすぎるとも言えますが。)
従って、これにもまたディスペル耐性の若干の向上、もしくはモンスターの(オート)ディスペルの頻度と性能をある程度下げてもらいたい。
後者を行えば他の召喚のディスペルされすぎる問題の解消にも繋がるかもしれませんね。

【Hail Stormについて】
先日のアップデートで大きく弱体化されましたが
現在、威力減衰が2体からとなっていますが、似たような魔法のMeteor Swarm、Chain Lightningと同様3体からの減衰になると嬉しい。

【神秘の成功率について】
現在公式では8thに相当する神秘魔法の100%成功スキル値は120.5となっていますが
これもできれば魔法などと同様120で100%成功になれば嬉しい。
Betanord wrote:

I wonder if devs are reading what we write here.
I would be good, if this forum is not set up only for the outlet of complaint.
I hope that they would show response if they are reading our posts and considering.

I'd like to request buffing up Mysticism this time.
[Rising Colossus]
This one is dispelled also frequently, although no so frequently as other summoned creatures.
(To put it the other way around, other summoned creatures are too bad.)
So, I hope improving the resistency of Rising Colossus against dispell, or reducing the frequency and effect of (auto)dispell of mobs.
The latter would solve the problem that other summoned creatures are dispelled too frequently.

[Hail Storm]
This was horribly nerfed with recent update.
Currently, its effect decreases when it targets more than one object. I will be happy if it will be changed so that the effect of Hail Storm decreases only when it targets more than two objects, like other similar spell of magic as Meteor Swarm or Chain Lightning.

[Success chance of Mysticism]
Currently EAJ shows that the 100% success chance of 8th rank will be achieved at 120.5 skill. But I'll be happy if it is achieved at 120 skill like magery.

A

Arms

今回のエグゾダス討伐に至るイベントで入手できたステータスを+5できる巻物は、後にゲーム内で永続的に入手可能になるとの発表がありました。
イベントに参加できなかった、もしくは参加してもクライアントクラッシュやコネロスでまともに参加できていなかったような方には朗報だと思いますし、埋められない格差をなくす意味では良い処置だと思います。

ですが、イベントに参加して努力して巻物を得た人には逆になんの恩恵も特典もなくなる処置だと思いますので、問題がない範囲で使用済みの巻物そのものに何かしらの機能をもたせられませんか。(巻物を使用した場合にキャラクターの名前が入りますが、そのキャラクターに限り使用可能とする)

・一日一度だけ3分の自己名誉と同様の効果を得られる(名誉の騎士に関連したイベントであることにちなんで)
 ・一日に一度だけ魔法スキルがなくてもゲートトラベルを使用できる
 ・一日に一度だけ任意の場所で厩舎のペットを召還できる

など。

格差とはならないように比較的簡単な代替手段が存在する機能が望ましいと思います。
一日に一度、エグゾダス討伐を行った恩恵としてちょっとしたボーナス程度の機能があってもよくないでしょうか。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
今回のエグゾダス討伐に至るイベントで入手できたステータスを+5できる巻物は、後にゲーム内で永続的に入手可能になるとの発表がありました。
イベントに参加できなかった、もしくは参加してもクライアントクラッシュやコネロスでまともに参加できていなかったような方には朗報だと思いますし、埋められない格差をなくす意味では良い処置だと思います。

ですが、イベントに参加して努力して巻物を得た人には逆になんの恩恵も特典もなくなる処置だと思いますので、問題がない範囲で使用済みの巻物そのものに何かしらの機能をもたせられませんか。(巻物を使用した場合にキャラクターの名前が入りますが、そのキャラクターに限り使用可能とする)

・一日一度だけ3分の自己名誉と同様の効果を得られる(名誉の騎士に関連したイベントであることにちなんで)
 ・一日に一度だけ魔法スキルがなくてもゲートトラベルを使用できる
 ・一日に一度だけ任意の場所で厩舎のペットを召還できる

など。

格差とはならないように比較的簡単な代替手段が存在する機能が望ましいと思います。
一日に一度、エグゾダス討伐を行った恩恵としてちょっとしたボーナス程度の機能があってもよくないでしょうか。
Arms wrote:
It was announced that the status+5 scroll, which was aquirable in the events of a punitive expedition of Exodus, will be available perpetually in the game in the future. I think it is not only a good news for ones who couldn't join the events or couldn't play normally because of frequent client crushes or lost connection, but also a necessary corrective measure in order to bridge the gap between the haves and the have-nots.

But this means, at the same time, that players who acquired the scroll in the events had made their efforts in vain. So how do you think about adding some function, which wouldn't be a new gap, to the scroll itself that was used? ( When a character use the scroll, it will be engraved with the character's name. Only the character can use the scroll. )

- To use the scroll will give the character the similar effect to that of using the virtue of honor to oneself for three minutes( because the scroll was acquired in the events related to the knight of honor ).
- Using the scroll, the character can cast the spell of GateTravel only once a day.
- Using the scroll, the character can retrieve a pet in stable once a day.

I think relatively easy function that will not be a new gap. Isn't it good to give a certain bonus to players who did great efforts in the event of a punitive expedition of Exodus?

A

Arms

パブリッシュ77で、「コーラのマナ吸収範囲を調整しました」という項目があります。
どのように変更になったのか確認してみたところ、「吸収範囲」ではなく、「吸収頻度」が変わったようです。
以前のように触れるとマナが吸収されてしまう水色の模様がない場合にでも、現存するマナのおよそ7割~9割を吸収しているようです。
これは意図されたものでしょうか。
意図されたものであれば仕方ないですが、この吸収頻度と吸収率ではほとんどマナがない状態での戦闘を余儀なくなれます。
調整というには極端すぎると思われるのですが、調査とさらなる調整がされることを願います。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
パブリッシュ77で、「コーラのマナ吸収範囲を調整しました」という項目があります。
どのように変更になったのか確認してみたところ、「吸収範囲」ではなく、「吸収頻度」が変わったようです。
以前のように触れるとマナが吸収されてしまう水色の模様がない場合にでも、現存するマナのおよそ7割~9割を吸収しているようです。
これは意図されたものでしょうか。
意図されたものであれば仕方ないですが、この吸収頻度と吸収率ではほとんどマナがない状態での戦闘を余儀なくなれます。
調整というには極端すぎると思われるのですが、調査とさらなる調整がされることを願います。
Arms wrote:

One of the articles of bug fixes in publish 77 is as follows:
"An adjustment has been made to Cora's Mana Vamp range".

I confirmed it. According to my test, it seems to be not "Mana Vamp range" but the "frequency of Mana Vamp" that was changed.
Even if there are not the light blue patterns that will absurb Manas when touched as before, 70-90% of your Mana will be absurbed.
Is this intended?
If this is intended, there is no other way than to accept it, but under this frequency and rate of absorption, we are obliged to fight with almost no Manas.
It seems rather an extreme change than an adjustment to me, so I wish devs to make more investigation and to make a re-adjustment.

A

Arms

いつも翻訳をありがとうございます。

コーガルが自然に消滅した場合でも、討伐された場合と同様に15分後に島がリセットされるようにできないでしょうか。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
いつも翻訳をありがとうございます。
こちらこそ、いつも書き込みありがとうございます。

Arms said:
コーガルが自然に消滅した場合でも、討伐された場合と同様に15分後に島がリセットされるようにできないでしょうか。
Arms wrote:
Isn't it possible, to make the island to be reset after 15 minutes even if Corgul vanishes of itself, as well as it is defeated?

A

Arms

ここ数年のうちに追加された沢山のシステムを見直し、もうすこし長く楽しめるようなスパイスを加えてみてはどうでしょうか。

例) void pool 防衛システムについて

1. シングルスコア、総合スコア共に時間経過などでランキングから消失するようですが、それではランキングの意味がありません。
  恒久的に残るようにできませんか。

2. 各シャードのシングル、総合などのスコア状況を参照できるようにできませんか。
  キャラクター毎のメニューで参照できてもよいですし、コブトス2F入り口にスコアボードを設置してもよいと思います。

3. これらの変更に伴い、もう少し魅力的な報酬を用意できませんか。
  各月毎にシャード毎の総合スコア合計を計算して、スコア合計/参加人数で平均値がもっとも高かったシャードは
  翌月から一ヶ月間、コブトス1Fからとれる資材にボーナスがある・・・など。

例) 海賊船討伐について

海賊船を討伐すると、特殊な海図を低確率で入手できその海図を使用してチャンピオンやボスの待つエリアへ到達でき、
挑戦することができる。
(このボスをエグゾダス級のものとして、戦利品を魅力的なものにするなど)

すでにある沢山のシステムを充実させたり、組み合わせたりすることでより長く楽しめるコンテンツになれば嬉しいです。

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ここ数年のうちに追加された沢山のシステムを見直し、もうすこし長く楽しめるようなスパイスを加えてみてはどうでしょうか。

例) void pool 防衛システムについて

1. シングルスコア、総合スコア共に時間経過などでランキングから消失するようですが、それではランキングの意味がありません。
  恒久的に残るようにできませんか。

2. 各シャードのシングル、総合などのスコア状況を参照できるようにできませんか。
  キャラクター毎のメニューで参照できてもよいですし、コブトス2F入り口にスコアボードを設置してもよいと思います。

3. これらの変更に伴い、もう少し魅力的な報酬を用意できませんか。
  各月毎にシャード毎の総合スコア合計を計算して、スコア合計/参加人数で平均値がもっとも高かったシャードは
  翌月から一ヶ月間、コブトス1Fからとれる資材にボーナスがある・・・など。

例) 海賊船討伐について

海賊船を討伐すると、特殊な海図を低確率で入手できその海図を使用してチャンピオンやボスの待つエリアへ到達でき、
挑戦することができる。
(このボスをエグゾダス級のものとして、戦利品を魅力的なものにするなど)

すでにある沢山のシステムを充実させたり、組み合わせたりすることでより長く楽しめるコンテンツになれば嬉しいです。
Arms wrote:
How about spicing up many contents added in these several years to extend their lifetime, and revising them?

(Example A) About void pool defense system

1. It seems that both single score and total score disappears from the ranking as time goes by, which I think will lead nowhere. Isn't it possible to let those scores remain forever?

2. Can't we see the statistics of single and total scores on each shard?
I think it would be good if a character could see those stats on his own menu, or if you set a scoreboard at the entrance of the second floor of Covetous showing those stats.

3. Can't you add much better rewards in addition to these changes?
For example:
- sum up total scores on each shard every month
- players on the shard that achieves the highest average score(= sum of total scores / participants ) can get extra bonus on materials acquired in the ground floor of Covetous during the next month

(Example B) About beating of Pirates
- if players beat Pirates, they can have a chance to get a special nautical chart which leads them to the area where a chanpion or a boss waits
- players can challenge those enemies ( they are as strong as Exodus and players can get better loot )

It would make me happy, if currently existing contents were fleshed out or matched up one another, and with that we could enjoy them much longer.

Jitta_JPN

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
はじめまして。
BrokerとVenderについて提案です。
現在、New Maginciaだけに設置できるBrokerですが、このBrokerをplayerのshopにも設置できるようにするというのは如何でしょうか?
そうすれば、player's shopの活性化にもなると思いますし、折角、自分のshopがあってもBrokerだけはNew Maginciaに行かなければならないという手間が無くなります。
また、shopを待たないplayerのために、New MaginciaのBroker スペースにVenderを設置できるようにするというのは如何でしょうか?
扱う商品が広がり、New Maginciaの活性化にも繋がると思います。

検討の程、宜しくお願い致します。:)

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
はじめまして。
BrokerとVenderについて提案です。
現在、New Maginciaだけに設置できるBrokerですが、このBrokerをplayerのshopにも設置できるようにするというのは如何でしょうか?
そうすれば、player's shopの活性化にもなると思いますし、折角、自分のshopがあってもBrokerだけはNew Maginciaに行かなければならないという手間が無くなります。
また、shopを待たないplayerのために、New MaginciaのBroker スペースにVenderを設置できるようにするというのは如何でしょうか?
扱う商品が広がり、New Maginciaの活性化にも繋がると思います。

検討の程、宜しくお願い致します。:)
Jitta_JPN wrote:

This is my first post here.

I'd like to make a suggestion about Broker and Vendor.

Firstly about Broker:
Currently, players can place Brokers only in NewMagincia. How about if players can place Brokers in their shops?
Then it will make player shops more lively. Currently, even if you have your own shop(s), you must go to NewMagincia in order to place Broker.

And one more suggestion about Vendor:
How about if players that don't have their own shops can place vendors in the space for Brokers?
It will increase kinds and quantity of items sold there, which will lead to make magincia more lively.

I hope my suggestion will be considered.

Jitta the Blacksmith

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I'd like to make a suggestion about Item Identification skill.
As for me, the Item ID is GM.
It is a skill without use now.
I judged an item as one of the communication free in old days when I did business in a town.

1,Bonus is provided to the success rate of the production and the success rate of the high quality.
2,It prevents you from understanding the performance of the item like old days if there is not a skill.

I hope my suggestion will be considered.

Last edited:

athos_uo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
このスレッドに投稿していただいた皆さん
Dear posters

こちらでお知らせしたとおり、本日以降は日本語の投稿が不可能になります。
投稿言語変更のお知らせ | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming
As I wrote here, it is now impossible to post only in Japanese.
投稿言語変更のお知らせ | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming

これまで、日本語で投稿されたものは moderator が英語に翻訳してきましたが、今後はご自身で翻訳していただくか、どなたかに翻訳していただいた後、英文で投稿していただくことになります。今後は日本語のみの投稿は削除の対象となりますので、ご注意下さい。
So far, moderators translated the posts in Japanese into English. But, Please translate your posts in Japanese into English by yourself, or ask someone to translate them. Please notice that posts only in Japanese will be deleted.

以上、よろしくお願いします。

Last edited: